It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Koran-protest US pastor Terry Jones excluded from UK

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by moosevernel
reply to post by chiponbothshoulders

Yes he is an idiot and he is bigoted..!!

And i am aware that most msulims are not terrorists etc etc

I am talking about islamic extremeists in this country of which there are a few who get to continue spewing hatred filth, protesting saying our troops should burn in hell, burning poppies getting to stay, while this man gets banned.

I am just saying it is double standards.

To Everybody:
I DO NOT SUPPORT THIS MAN IN ANY WAY JUST TO BE CLEAR...AGAIN

Hey man, we know youre not........ some people like that guy above is just someone who likes to pull the race card when they have nothing of value to add to the topic. You don't have to be PC and check your p's & q's because someone on here is a raging liberal who likes to go off topic and use race and the excuse for everything. Everyone knows this pastor is an bigoted fool and thats not the point of this thread.

We just have to hope our incoming elected leaders are leaders, and not someone who will sell his country out to please a bunch of people that don't understand how dangerous this world is.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by 11PB11

Yeh i guess your right, it just annoys me when people clearly dont read the thread before they post...

Anyhoo i have lost hope in all politics, especially when MP's here just bow to party loyalty and do the exact opposite of why you voted for them in the first place. I dont see this changing any time in the near future. They are all a bunch of hipocrites and i couldnt say there is one MP that i trust and respect in Britain today.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by moosevernel

There is a debate right now going on in the UK, with regards to the softly softly approach when it comes to dealing with certain members within the Muslim Community whom have radical views, while christians are being treated differently.

This Country the UK, bows down to those whom would rather stand on a street corner and shout death to our troops etc, but banning a Christian Preacher, over his radical views. Double standards to say the least.

Politicians have denied or declined to debate this issue for years. Lets just hope the debate on the whole issue opens up rather than being swept under the carpet.
edit on 20-1-2011 by Laurauk because: Fixing Spelling

<< 1   >>

join