It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boat Harbour residents baffled by arrival of dead seals, fish !!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Everyone please look into the Synthia thing it is so crazy. And they have already released it into the waters some time ago. Basically it is the first man made organism and it is self replicating and it can interact with anything carbon based, that is just about everything in the world!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

it has already been put into the waters.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by packinupngoin

I believe this is being downplayed in the media b/c there is no exact and definite reason for the deaths. When sheeple see things that cannot be explained they turn to fear and God.

Yes, this one saw things that turned me in that direction, long ago. Not many sheeple have noticed what I am certain of, however, but when they do, they'll revolt, big time.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by dcb1412

can you give a credible link on it being deployed in the waters and also a wiki on syntia? that would be cool thankyou!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
im curios has anyone on Ats been wittiness to any of these deaths , or maybe deaths not reported?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
See Saprolegnia effects fish that have been weakened in some shape or form, so that could be a very possible explanation of the seal deaths, and fish kills. www.broadinstitute.org...
edit on 19-1-2011 by Golithion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Golithion

Saprolegnia, like most water moulds, is both a saprotroph and necrotroph. Typically feeding on waste from fish or other dead cells, they will also take advantage of creatures that have been injured or compromised eggs. When they inhabit a live animal, they exhibit as a fungal infection known as mycoses.

Saprolegnia is generally a secondary pathogen, though in the right circumstances, it can act as primary. It most frequently targets fish, both in the wild and in tank environments. Through cellular necrosis and other epidermal damage, Saprolegnia will spread across the surface of its host as a cotton-like film. Though it often stays in the epidermal layers, the mould does not appear to be tissue specific. A Saprolegnia infection is usually fatal, eventually causing haemodilution, though the time to death varies depending on the initial site of the infection, rate of growth and the ability of the organism to withstand the stress of the infection.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Yeah, I'm from Newfoundland where this happened..and it's quite an oddity to say the least. It's not just the seals, but an overwhelming amount of marine life is washing up on the shores or found dead at sea; it's more than puzzling.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by LipanConjuring86

can you link up some of your local news? i would like to see what the local news is saying about this issue, it seems like the only news we can trust is the local news where these events happen, the mainstream either gives dumb excuses or does not cover it at all, or they just joke about it, which i find angering.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
you know we are having snow in 49 of the 50 states, is that normal, you think that is what is killing these animals?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I created a thread about the artificial bacteria which BP subsidiary,(BP bought them out)has manufactured to seed into oil wells that need a little extra help to produce.
The bacteria eats hydrocarbons and produces and inordinate amount of slime to lubricate the bore hole and assist flow, as well as it produces CO2 which adds pressure to the flow, and also the bacteria breaks down the crude into a thinner substance.
All this increases the production they will get from the oil well(presumably)
At any rate, there is some suspicion that the Gilf Coast syndrome may be the result of this bacteria getting loose as well as the heavy concentrations of Corexit they pumped into the oil flow at the wellhead, as well as spraying it hither and yan on the surface.
For some why reason i cannot dig up that thread........but ill try to find the info and post it shortly.....

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

ok good because the other poster talking about it never came back with the links

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

We are being deceived, go to the last page of the 200 dead cows thread, thread is also dead but like you I don't want to start a new one every day. It just seems like if we don't keep this on the front burner even ATS will lose interest.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublbrwing

we need to keep this thread going and find answers

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

This is from our local newspaper, and the relating information is also being reported on our local news network; I'm going to try to find a link for that as well. I had thought about posting this thread directly once I was aware of the issue in my province.

www.thetelegram.com...
edit on 19-1-2011 by LipanConjuring86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

thanks or posting that.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
The BP speculation is idiotic. I live in Newfoundland, and I have all my life. Seal die-offs like this happen every few years. Chances are this one was because winter was very late starting this year, and as a result there's no ice. In previous years the same exact thing has happened without any of this speculative garbage.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadeWolf

It's not just seals, a variety of marine life have been dying off in numbers. When was the last time this happened? Secondly, I don't believe the weather is solely responsible for this..but indeed a factor in play. If weather could produce these animal die-offs on a global scale then we are in for some grim earthly changes.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Last seal die-off I recall was in 2006/2007 on the south coast when the Gulf of St. Lawrence failed to freeze properly. This is totally normal. The further marine life deaths locally can likely be attributed to changes in the flow of the Gulf Stream, which is the reason for the late winter. Anything outside that I've got no idea on.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join