It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weigh in here: Have sky 'spraying' operations increased above your area?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Yeppir. DH said they were making stars (o_0) and really long ones. The last year or so, they'd really let up alot.
The first few years of the millenium were HELL.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Why are chemtrails seasonal?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Same time every year in the northern hemisphere we get an increase in chemtrail threads.

Why?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
This issue is multi-layered. Most who say it isn't happening, aren't actually studying it but just reacting to the idea. Some of us have studied it, for almost 15 years and see things differently based on the observations.

1. They are all over the world.
2. The lines cross, and if you study, you will see that this "close call" crossing is a violation of air regulations.
3. If you watch CERTAIN planes they fly way to fast for reasonable fuel usage. Commercial airlines treasure fuel, these planes fly with reckless abandon. The reason this is important is it is not all planes. For you math folks, simply calculate the speed and see if it conforms to commercial speeds.
4. If you live near a major airport you will see plane flying in non-commercial routes, often infringing on airspace of commercial planes.
5. The lines are too exact.
6.Commercial flight patterns are regimented, most planes fly the exact same route year after year. The lines change daily, not following a pattern.

Now the why. The given conspiracy reason is: weather mod and poisoning. These are included but NOT the main reason.

How can this be done without anyone saying anything. The reason is they are told a major, global truth that allows those involved to believe they are saving the planet --- Global warming. They are told their efforts help shield the earth from global warming, and to talk about it publicly would not only jeopardize their efforts but scare the population. They do this to save the planet from the heat. The Global Warming PR is, in part, to keep them feeling good about the work.

THE ACTUAL REASON: After years of studying the problem one can easily see the pattern. They are not shielding us from global warming but in fact shielding us from solar energy and galactic energy. The energy coming from both locations is about consciousness evolution but this process scares the hell out of those in charge. What they are doing is attempting to diffuse the energy coming in so that it cannot alter your consciousness, or at least makes it harder to do so.

They do the patterns in a geometric fashion, blocking out via angles and connections to prevent the max amount of energy coming in with the least amount of effort. They do it over population centers yes, but also over areas that will simply negate the energy coming in via geometry.

Watch the pattern, solar energy, galactic energy = spraying. It does have to be "hitting us" as you might see on spaceweather.com, but just coming to us via the initial burst or the actual hitting. They determine what needs blocking and what doesn't.

The do not want you to evolve, sadly, it won't work, but I applaud them for trying as the undertaking is amazing. No one can stop it, there is no actual "person" in charge and it will not end - this is what they do and they will do it too the end.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tholidor
Frankly, in my opinion, anyone who still claims that these are just normal contrails is either a liar or an imbicile.
edit on 19-1-2011 by Tholidor because: (no reason given)

Or young. As a little kid, in the the early 60s, it was really upsetting when I came out of the store to find the contrail I'd admired vanished into nothing but clear blue sky. Somehow, I don't think they'd have been so beloved had they spread into the kind of dirty muck they do now. (maybe if they'd gone outside to play instead of glued to a video game)

Or maybe just self absorbed & generally oblivious.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
The sky spraying (I prefer to call it like it is[Chem-trails]) has increased where I live especially the past two years. I live in Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Same here in Calgary, AB. I noticed an absence in the fall and an increase in the last couple weeks..

Interesting to note, they admit to weather modification here. Last summer there was an article in the local paper about how they had 'diverted' a major storm to minimize damage...

SOMEthing is going on, IMHO...but the rest is pure speculation...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join