It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weigh in here: Have sky 'spraying' operations increased above your area?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I will preface this by saying I do not CARE 'what' is being bellowed out of the aircraft above me, nor do I care to get involved in the usual tit-for-tat semantics of what it may or may not be.

The purpose of this thread is simple and to the point:

Are these 'trails', whatever they may or may not be, INCREASING in frequency above your location in recent times?

I can tell you, that without the shadow of a doubt, they have increased EXPONENTIALLY above me in the past year or so, and have been nearly non-stop, day and night in recent times. I can rarely see clear sky above me anymore.

I watch as they criss cross, and some times loop back around and head back toward the location they came from, spraying these 'trails', which seem to get carried by the wind, and spread out over ENORMOUS distances, till literally the entire blue sky has become a whitish, greyish hue, with a few metallic-looking rainbows here and there high up.

A year ago, these operations and trails were viewable, but NOTHING to the extent they are in recent times in my area.

So, I would like my fellow ATSers to chime in here and see if anyone else has noticed the same pattern as myself...

Let's hear it folks!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Every single day for 11 years over NYC. White-out conditions mostly.
They are stepping it up for sure.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I see them almost every day and it makes me sooooo mad!! What can we as citizens do about his madness now that everyone knows it IS actually happening and we ARE being poisoned??

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
As the years go by, more planes are produced, the population increases, and thus more planes are flying in the air. So, the short answer to your question is "yes".

And please stop saying "spraying". Contrails are not "sprayed". Contrails are water moisture from jet engines. Just like when you drive your car around in the winter time and you can see your or other peoples' exhaust as you're driving down the street. That is water moisture coming out of your car's exhaust just as it does from a jet engine:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/73850fe60d26.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/850f984a4b0f.jpg[/atsimg]

If you could drive your car at the altitudes that planes fly at, you would also create contrails across the entire sky because your exhaust wouldn't evaporate at altitude like it does at ground level.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
great white north east here ..nada ,nope 0 none ....peace

second

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
There is no question whatsoever that the white trails that follow aircraft at high altitudes have and continue to increase in frequency around my place. I heard about the "chemtrail" conspiracy a few years ago and really paid it no attention. However, last year there was definitely an increase in the frequency that I saw them and now I see dozens every single day! So many that it boggles the mind to believe that so many planes could actually be spraying. And for those who care I'm ONLY referring to those trails that stretch from horizon to horizon not anything shorter than that. The logistics and required secrecy seem almost impossible feats.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Yes indeed they have steadily increased over the last few years. Infact the only times I have seen blue skies here is when the volcanoe errupted in Iceland and then the snow brought Britain to a standstill.
Peace

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Too early in the year for crop dusters other than that nothing to talk about

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Here in the sleepy little town of Las Vegas (yes, folks, there IS another Las Vegas other than the overgrown and gaudy one in Nevada) we don't usually get a lot of chemtrails, but over the past 6 months the spraying has increased in both frequency and intensity. We are not exactly near any metro areas being 55 miles NE of Santa Fe but the southern part of the sky (Santa Fe and Albuquerque) is almosst solidly covered every day and night.

As for those who still don't understand the difference between contrails and chemtrails all you have to do is look up. On most any day you can see short-lived. normal contrails in the same part of the sky as the persistant, billowing chemtrails. How anyone could not distinguish between the two is almost unbelievable. Frankly, in my opinion, anyone who still claims that these are just normal contrails is either a liar or an imbicile.
edit on 19-1-2011 by Tholidor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tholidor
On most any day you can see short-lived. normal contrails in the same part of the sky as the persistant, billowing chemtrails.

If you're going to call persistent contrails "chemtrails", then you have to call persistent clouds "chemtrails" as well:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/85768ed635ee.jpg[/atsimg]

Clouds and contrails are made up of exactly the same thing: frozen water vapor. The altitude that a plane flies at, along with the weather conditions at that altitude, will dictate whether contrails (or clouds) will persist or evaporate.

Frankly, in my opinion, anyone who still claims that these are just normal contrails is either a liar or an imbicile.

I'll not stoop to the level of calling others names for not agreeing. So, I'll just say that intelligence, logic, education, and science always win in the end no matter what you want to believe.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
The Conspiracy theorists were RIGHT all along,check this article
www.naturalnews.com...

And i took this one to my local mp for discussion
www.abc.net.au...

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
i live near manchester airport so i dont really notice trails from planes as they have been there my whole life...

and i have just realised that made no contribution the discussion...

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Pretty simple actually.

More people=More Travel

More Travel=More means of transportation

More means of transportation=More aircraft

More people+more travel+more means of transportation+more aircraft=more air traffic

More air traffic+weather conditions conducive to persistent contrail formation=More persistent contrails

More Persistent contrails+more means to share observations of current weather via social networking=more discussion of current weather conditions.

More discussion of current weather observations+internet=Massive misinterpretation of known weather phenomenon.

Massive misinterpretation of known weather phenomenon+motivation to capitalize=Misinformation marketed to people naive on said known weather phenomenon.

Misinformation marketed to people naive on said known weather phenomenon+people who believe misinformation=CHEMTRAILS

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I'm on the fence about the whole chemtrail thing. It seems like it would be way too difficult to pull something off of that magnitude. I'm about 35% / 65% on the topic, the 35% being belief they exist.

I've been asking this question for way too long without any answer from anybody.

If they weren't spraying something then why don't we see the trail consistently? I often times see the plane with a huge gap between it and the trail. Why did the trail stop? The engines obviously aren't turned off... and the trail never catches up.

And then there are also photos such as this:

The official explanation for that image is monitoring the faultline. But a good conspiracy theorist says theres always a cover-story.

These trails have indeed been increasing in my area dramatically. Spraying or increased travel? That is the question...
edit on 19-1-2011 by The_Zomar because: (no reason given)

edit on 19/1/2011 by Sauron because: adjust image

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Um... No, most people know that normal contrails streak out a ways then dissipate. These criss-cross trails go on and on, a few hours later they're wider and puffier, by the end of the day the whole sky is overcast a brownish-haze. I have never seen this before until just a few years ago. I live in Rural Northern Calif. and have all my life - I KNOW what the normal jet contrails look like (They're up there, I can see those, too) and the obvious difference in the others. Soil and water samples were taken in the county just north of mine - all registered 1000's of times normal levels of barium and aluminum oxides. Other areas tested show the same thing.

I encourage you to read this report at the link below - it's thoroughly and objectively laid out and was researched and prepared by the prestigious Belfort Group (a research company) in Belgium. Then come back to this thread and tell us contrails are poppycock.

Belfort Group Report on Contrail Science

If you want condensed video-venue information, watch this very good documentary called, "What in the World Are They Spraying" here:
Video 1 of 7 "What in the World Are They Spraying?"

OBTW, an answer to the OP's question - Yes, they've been bombarding us like crazy since November, almost daily.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Absolutely. In fact, coincidentally, today I saw the thickest and most obvious chem trail spraying that I've ever witnessed.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
As the years go by, more planes are produced, the population increases, and thus more planes are flying in the air. So, the short answer to your question is "yes".

And please stop saying "spraying". Contrails are not "sprayed". Contrails are water moisture from jet engines. Just like when you drive your car around in the winter time and you can see your or other peoples' exhaust as you're driving down the street. That is water moisture coming out of your car's exhaust just as it does from a jet engine:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/73850fe60d26.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/850f984a4b0f.jpg[/atsimg]

If you could drive your car at the altitudes that planes fly at, you would also create contrails across the entire sky because your exhaust wouldn't evaporate at altitude like it does at ground level.

The population increase ??????
Your kidding right ???
WHere I live we have teeny weenie airport, cant take barely a 737, and the CHEMTRAILS have increased, we dont have any increase of planes, no one comes here, so why the increase in CHEMTRAILS ??

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Here in the sleepy little town of Las Vegas (yes, folks, there IS another Las Vegas other than the overgrown and gaudy one in Nevada) we don't usually get a lot of chemtrails, but over the past 6 months the spraying has increased in both frequency and intensity. We are not exactly near any metro areas being 55 miles NE of Santa Fe but the southern part of the sky (Santa Fe and Albuquerque) is almosst solidly covered every day and night.

As for those who still don't understand the difference between contrails and chemtrails all you have to do is look up. On most any day you can see short-lived. normal contrails in the same part of the sky as the persistant, billowing chemtrails. How anyone could not distinguish between the two is almost unbelievable. Frankly, in my opinion, anyone who still claims that these are just normal contrails is either a liar or an imbicile.
edit on 19-1-2011 by Tholidor because: (no reason given)

(anyone who still claims that these are just normal contrails is either a liar or an imbecile.)
You tell em !!! my thoughts exactly...next they will be telling us that the sky aint blue !!!! lol lol lol

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
hard to say being winter and all.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
At work today in Texas I was talking to my boss. Her office walls are basically huge windows, 3rd floor...a view of the skies.
As I talked to her the trails in the sky caught my eye...so many! Yes, I have noticed more.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join