It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is jesus, god?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Thank you Olise; but I disagree that the scriptures cannot be prove mathematically, because I know it can be and its easy to see as with my Xy=males and XX=females theory. The only thing We have to do is use the Cardinal #s 0-9 instead of the Ordinal numbers 1-10 people have used for quite a while. Then you will be able to see; that All numbers come from the Zero or Void spoken about in the very 1st verse. Then you will be alble to see with this analogy -2, -1, 0, +1, +2. So the negative or evil #s on GOD's = O left hand said are twice as powerful than the positive #s on the Right.

I dont think or did I mean to imply Eve the Mother of All Living was more powerful than Jesus Christ. But she was More powerful than ADAM, Just as Satan is more Powerful than Jesus. So in the beginning the 1st thing GOD did was Divide Herself between the Darkness and Light. SHe gave 12 hours to the Evening or Her Dark Lunatic Daughter as in 12 Midnight and 12 hours to Her Son/Sun as in 12:00 and this is why the bible says "And the Evening and Morning were the 1st day because You must Have Both of THEM.

My XY-XX view allows the viewer to see witch (X) gender is which (y) and Jesus (y) and Satan (X) both always did What GOD said. Since Jesus is technically the Man of the House He did whatever S/He said. Most people think they are All That because GOD made Man 1st, but somebody had to be 1st and then somebody next. But But these Spirutal entities ALWAYS existed, so there really is not first or last; So this is just as way to explain why the Bible says GOD is a GOD of Order. So this means SHe made or put Jesus ie Man 1st and made He/r daughter or Woman last. So this is How the Last Will be 1st to inherit the kingdom.

So My Key if used properly is the Hidden Manna promised by Jesus that was Write in front of our eyes the whole Time. So like I said; We All Come from the Heavenly Body, Waters and Womb of a FeMale GOD. Every since GOD made A Firm Amen T beween these Waters, i.e., the Salty or Pure kinds of waters. But keep in mind what Happens; when You Split An ADAM (Any Darn Arrogant Man) or Atom that consist of a protron, nutron and Electrons.

Peace out & to you.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Olise

The wicked one and his angels formed Adam, the primate,. . .
This is backsliding from the advancements done by the Hebrew religion, and going back to the old predecessors of the Babylon religion.
I don't see how this is any advancement in revelation or can be of any use for the improvement of the human race.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I used to think no, but now I'm convinced that yes Jesus is God.

edit on 23-6-2011 by NewAgeMan because: typo

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Reading the Gospels, it appears that the doctors of the law equated the claim of Jesus to be the Son of God, with claiming to be a god himself.
I believe the modern day concept of monotheism is a constructed device to counteract Christianity, by the same forces that opposed Jesus when he was living on this planet.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by Olise

The wicked one and his angels formed Adam, the primate,. . .
This is backsliding from the advancements done by the Hebrew religion, and going back to the old predecessors of the Babylon religion.
I don't see how this is any advancement in revelation or can be of any use for the improvement of the human race.

Beloved jmdewey, follow the thread I mentioned patiently, and you will see how much this enlightenment benefits all of mankind. The problem with man today is lack of patience, and the discipline to devote enough time to studying, seeking truth; all that interests man is that which brings pleasures to him. It is written, "Let he that seeks not stop seeking until he finds; and when he finds, he will be troubled, and if he should be troubled, he will become amazed."

Peace be with you JM!!!

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1MrsJesusChrist
Thank you Olise; but I disagree that the scriptures cannot be prove mathematically, because I know it can be and its easy to see as with my Xy=males and XX=females theory. The only thing We have to do is use the Cardinal #s 0-9 instead of the Ordinal numbers 1-10 people have used for quite a while. Then you will be able to see; that All numbers come from the Zero or Void spoken about in the very 1st verse. Then you will be alble to see with this analogy -2, -1, 0, +1, +2. So the negative or evil #s on GOD's = O left hand said are twice as powerful than the positive #s on the Right.

I dont think or did I mean to imply Eve the Mother of All Living was more powerful than Jesus Christ. But she was More powerful than ADAM, Just as Satan is more Powerful than Jesus. So in the beginning the 1st thing GOD did was Divide Herself between the Darkness and Light. SHe gave 12 hours to the Evening or Her Dark Lunatic Daughter as in 12 Midnight and 12 hours to Her Son/Sun as in 12:00 and this is why the bible says "And the Evening and Morning were the 1st day because You must Have Both of THEM.

My XY-XX view allows the viewer to see witch (X) gender is which (y) and Jesus (y) and Satan (X) both always did What GOD said. Since Jesus is technically the Man of the House He did whatever S/He said. Most people think they are All That because GOD made Man 1st, but somebody had to be 1st and then somebody next. But But these Spirutal entities ALWAYS existed, so there really is not first or last; So this is just as way to explain why the Bible says GOD is a GOD of Order. So this means SHe made or put Jesus ie Man 1st and made He/r daughter or Woman last. So this is How the Last Will be 1st to inherit the kingdom.

So My Key if used properly is the Hidden Manna promised by Jesus that was Write in front of our eyes the whole Time. So like I said; We All Come from the Heavenly Body, Waters and Womb of a FeMale GOD. Every since GOD made A Firm Amen T beween these Waters, i.e., the Salty or Pure kinds of waters. But keep in mind what Happens; when You Split An ADAM (Any Darn Arrogant Man) or Atom that consist of a protron, nutron and Electrons.

Peace out & to you.

Beloved 1MrsJesusChrist, to start with, how can a negetive force be more powerful than a positive force? Think about what you are saying...If Satan was more powerful than Jesus, or more so the Only-Begotten Light of the Father, how could Jesus overcome the world, putting Satan to shame?

You analyzed "An ADAM" to mean "(Any Darn Arrogant Man)"; Firmament to mean "A Firm Amen T"; and the Moon/Lunar to mean "Her Dark Lunatic Daughter": where is the lunacy in the moon? You are playing with words, using them to justify the point you are trying to make, generating further confusion. And where did you come up with God being female? Where in your scriptures was that written; and I say Was, not Is, given the contamination in the scriptures today. And who set up the Xs and Ys as a key to the equation, and who alotted the X to the female and the Y to the male?

The First Born Soul consists of both male and female; and both are equally precious: not any one is more precious than the other; but there is a greater Being, the invisible pure Spirit, known as the Father, from whom the First Born Soul became. Looking at it from Creation's standpoint, the female is the matrix, which is the environment, and the male is the son, which is the spirit that simulates life within the environment/simulator; without one, the other cannot experience life: hence they are both equally imortant to each other.

The female sought to simulate life on her own, by-passing her male counterpart: and because of the great power and foreknowledge she inherited from the eternal Spirit, she birthed the Wicked one, from whom evil came to be: discern John 8: 41-44. But all these things are contained in the hidden text that the so-called christian church rejected, (the Stone which the builders reject), which they disallowed from the cannonical Bible; it contains the true mystery of All that is, which is being unveiled on the thread "Revelation; The secret of life, as revealed to John by the Only-Begotten Light"; as you were told, It is a Stone of stumbling and a rock of offence to both the houses of Israel, which are the Jews and the Christians: the so-called children of promise who do not know their right from their left, having contaminated the Word of God to justify their prejudice.

Discern this word spoken to Peter, signifying the church, in John 21: 18, "I assure you this, When you were young (the youthful days of the church), you girded yourself, and walked every which way you chose (did as you pleased in the name of Christ); but when you shall be old (in the later days), you shall stretch forth your hands, and ANOTHER shall gird you, and carry you to the place where you would not (could not) go."

The Hidden Manna right in front of your eyes is the Stone which the builders rejected, which in essence is the Word revealed to John by the Only-Begotten Light of the Father; which though has been before you, yet was deemed unworthy by the so-called builders of the kingdom. The Word also manifested in human form before your eyes, but he too was rejected. Thus it is written, "The Man's sensibilty was covered with insensibility". To understand the truth, discard all prejudice, which you have been conditioned to believe.

Peace be with you!!!

edit on 23-6-2011 by Olise because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Olise
Secondly, according to your equation, Eve is better than Jesus; yet, as you also stated, Jesus created Adam and breathed the breath of life into him. Jesus DID NOT create Adam, nor did he breath the breath of life into Adam. The wicked one and his angels formed Adam, the primate, and he breathed the power he inherited through his mother into Adam, which power she received from the eternal invisible Spirit, the Father, whose Spirit she thought to side-step; she being the counterpart of the First Man: this same insolence carries over into what they call Womens Liberation today.

The wicked one became through the insolence of his mother who thought to generate offspring without her consort, given the foreknowledge/power she received when she was created. if you would like to understand these things, like I mentioned to you earlier, follow the thread "Revelations: the secret of life, as revealed to John by the Only-Begotten Light". The soul is what was created in the image of God, and hence it is the matrix of creation: hence the soul is the mother of all living; but you need to understand the consistency of the soul.

The female sought to simulate life on her own, by-passing her male counterpart: and because of the great power and foreknowledge she inherited from the eternal Spirit, she birthed the Wicked one, from whom evil came to be: discern John 8: 41-44.

that is sexist against women, what you wrote in the above quotes.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
I used to think no, but now I'm convinced that yes Jesus is God.

To which some people might say something like - if that's the case, then who was upholding the rest of the universe while Jesus was walking around in sandals here on Earth?

But this is a materialist, seperatist view of reality. The spirit is one, the same yesterday, today and tomorrow whether here, there or anywhere or everywhere, going where it pleases, in the most appropriate manner and precisely where it's needed, to vivify and re-unify.

I think it's an extraordinary and valid statement (Jesus is God), about the true nature of human being as intended in the grand scheme of things as a creative evolutionary expression of the Absolute in the fullness of time and history, and what it states then about us, as a work in progress, is no less extraordinary.

In my view and in my mind, nothing else works or makes any sense, and terminates in a type of absurdity, and an injustice, which will rob us of everything that matters most in life not the least of which is our sense of humor and mirth.

So what I like best about Jesus understood in a trype of sympathetic harmonious connection or communion ie: shared death and resurrection, and as the Incarnation of the Spirit in the human domain, is that he makes possible the restoration of our joy and our humor! Jesus makes what is old and that which had become no longer functional, functional again. "Behold! I make all things new!"

To fully explain how this is so, I don't have time to lay out in full at the moment, so all I can say about it right now, is that it really "groks" most fully, but that to even begin to understand it or to come to terms with it, we surely need an open mind free from contempt, prior to investigation, a surefire way to keep any person in everlasting ignorance, althoug of course the very best humor comes at the expense of our own prior ignorance and folly when brought to sudden awareness in a dramatic paradigm shift, allowing us to get the last laugh, even if at the expense of the devil within (in dissolution).

Best Regards,

NAM

edit on 23-6-2011 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePunisher

Secondly, according to your equation, Eve is better than Jesus; yet, as you also stated, Jesus created Adam and breathed the breath of life into him. Jesus DID NOT create Adam, nor did he breath the breath of life into Adam. The wicked one and his angels formed Adam, the primate, and he breathed the power he inherited through his mother into Adam, which power she received from the eternal invisible Spirit, the Father, whose Spirit she thought to side-step; she being the counterpart of the First Man: this same insolence carries over into what they call Womens Liberation today.

The wicked one became through the insolence of his mother who thought to generate offspring without her consort, given the foreknowledge/power she received when she was created. if you would like to understand these things, like I mentioned to you earlier, follow the thread "Revelations: the secret of life, as revealed to John by the Only-Begotten Light". The soul is what was created in the image of God, and hence it is the matrix of creation: hence the soul is the mother of all living; but you need to understand the consistency of the soul.

The female sought to simulate life on her own, by-passing her male counterpart: and because of the great power and foreknowledge she inherited from the eternal Spirit, she birthed the Wicked one, from whom evil came to be: discern John 8: 41-44.

that is sexist against women, what you wrote in the above quotes.

Beloved Punisher,

Evereything I wrote is fact, and can be found on the thread I mentioned. You can also pull up The Apocryphon of John on line and study it: it is all there. You left out the part I mentioned about the preciousness of both genders, regardless; and how one cannot be without the other, neither can one replace the other: and decided to point a finger of sexism at me.

Go back and start reading from the first post I made on this thread, and follow it along with what 1MrsJesusChrist wrote, and after that I would like to see if you come back with the same accusation. The truth is troubling, when you fall upon it; but that does not in anyway degrade any gender: for without one gender the other is incomplete. It is not about what someone wants to hear; its about what is!

There is Peace in the truth: may it be with you!!!

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
The "problem" with Jesus, is the particularization of Jesus. Therefore, Jesus as human being is perhaps even more vitally important and useful to us, than Jesus as God apart from us mere mortal sinners. If we do not seek to sympathize with him, and to at least try to see things from his perspective, but only worship him as an external separate entity - if we merely "believe in" him, but are not experiencing any sort of encounter with his living spirit, if we are not falling in love with him, then we don't have him, we are only using him for our own limited and narrow selfish, ego-driven agenda, which is both a tragedy, and a disgrace, to simply use Jesus and Christianity, as a reason to get to be "right", and to enjoy feeling one's self part of an "exclusive club" - how pathetic, and how UNattractive is this? This is what turns people AWAY from the truth and away from the light. "Hypocrites! You traverse the seas proseletizing to win converts but only make them twice as fit for hell as you are!"

edit on 23-6-2011 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
And just for the record I would like to say here that I absolutely love the Person (with a capital P) of Jesus (may I do his will more and more) and absolutely loath fundamentalist "Churchianity" which would presume to lecture the heathen from a position rooted in ignorance and superstition. If there is a devil as a principal of falsehood and lies unto the father of lies, where would we expect to find him, aside from the usual places, except attempting to wrap himself in the very garb of Jesus Christ, so as to hide from the mind's eye of mankind, the Truth rendered large by none other than God of the highest (however humbly presented through the Person of Jesus)...?

Be wary of those who would make of Jesus as the apex of the tree of life and the gateway and fountainhead of eternal life and the resolution to the paradox and problem of evil, a morality play of the twin dragon of should and shouldn't, which ensnared us in ignorance and sin to begin with. Jesus and his Great Work transcends the duality and the condemnation of should and shouldn't, liberating us, not to sin (how absurd and revolting to assume that's our natural inclination) but to become transformed, however fast or slowly, to the point where that which most satisfies our innermost heart's desire is nothing other than to do the will of God, which is the freedom and the will, to Love, as God loves us.

So that's another outrage then perpetrated in the name of Jesus by professed Christian believers, that the work of the Christian is to try to be good so as not to be bad, so that we can proudly demonstrate to the world that we are "good Christians" - this is the same snake in the grass talking, speaking to us while winding around the cross and attempting to make of the tree of life and liberty, the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, the very thing the tree of life was given us to transplant, so that we might be freed once and for all, to live under Grace and not under the law which only condemns, or by a self righteousness which can only lead to spiritual pride and judgementalism.

It's not an easy thing girding the mind from the confusion that would seek to blind us from the Truth, and how easily we fall victim to the lie wrapped in half truth which would render the truth itself moot, and therefore the power of the cross, undone....

I know from experience, that the devil would rather see our minds and hearts crushed than to apprehend the truth at the heart of Christianity which renders his power moot once and for all time.

So I don't hate or blame the weak minded or even the corrupted Christians and their leaders, I just hate the evil that blinds them and drives them to employ Jesus as a type of weapon or exclusionary principal based on the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

/rant over, thanks for listening.

Cheers!

NAM

edit on 23-6-2011 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Beloved Punisher,

Evereything I wrote is fact, and can be found on the thread I mentioned. You can also pull up The Apocryphon of John on line and study it: it is all there. You left out the part I mentioned about the preciousness of both genders, regardless; and how one cannot be without the other, neither can one replace the other: and decided to point a finger of sexism at me.

Go back and start reading from the first post I made on this thread, and follow it along with what 1MrsJesusChrist wrote, and after that I would like to see if you come back with the same accusation. The truth is troubling, when you fall upon it; but that does not in anyway degrade any gender: for without one gender the other is incomplete. It is not about what someone wants to hear; its about what is!

There is Peace in the truth: may it be with you!!!

if we look at the quotes, we can see the first quote of your posts, shows the sexism in them, this was the first quote.

the last part of that quote was a good example of sexism in your post.

which power she received from the eternal invisible Spirit, the Father, whose Spirit she thought to side-step; she being the counterpart of the First Man: this same insolence carries over into what they call Womens Liberation today.

these was the other two quotes from your posts from page 9 in this thread that are also sexist against women.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by 1MrsJesusChrist

Ok, so is Jesus wasn't God, how did he keep from sinning? Hmm? How did he do all those miracles? Your understanding is very flawed.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

The soul is the body. lol.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Genesis 1:26-27

King James Version (KJV)

26And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

27So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

You just posted this scripture, and obviously have no idea what it means. Why did God say, LET US make man in our own image, if He was the only one there. Jesus and the Father have always been. Jesus was the God of the old testament. The Father mapped out how everything was supposed to happen. Jesus just put it into effect. THE SCRIPTURES SAY NOBODY HAS DEALT WITH THE FATHER. I don't know how many times I have to show you that.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
John 1:1

King James Version (KJV)

1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Do you understand what this means? In the beginning with Jesus, and Jesus was with the Father, and Jesus was the Father.

John 1:14

King James Version (KJV)

14And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

The Word was obviously Jesus, cause it said He was made flesh.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Psalm 110:1

King James Version (KJV)

1The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

Listen to David here. He said, "The LORD said unto my Lord.." What Lord's is he talking about? Basically, he said the Father said unto Jesus, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool. JESUS RIGHT NOW IS SITTING ON THE RIGHT HAND OF THE FATHER!

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by HolyandClean

Ok, so is Jesus wasn't God, how did he keep from sinning? Hmm? How did he do all those miracles? Your understanding is very flawed.
Samson was a holy person dedicated to the Lord but he cultivated an appetite for associations of a carnal nature with the ungodly.
He was an example of what Jesus would be and could be, before Samson fell, and after he repented.
Jesus said, Greater things you can do than what I have done.
Jesus did not have to be God to do what he did. He had to earn the right to all his powers.
He had to have a virtue which was his own, though the power came from above.
Saying Jesus had to be God to be good, pretty much nullifies the Christian message as far as I am concerned. Jesus was of human flesh and was tempted as we are. That he did not fall, though he could have, is the basis for our redemption because he represents the entire human race as the second Adam who did not succumb to the temptations of this world.
Jesus was God in that he knew God intimately to where he could show us the reflection of God's character in his own deeds and actions and words. For that, he had to have been a god himself, but before he was born on Earth as a man. Jesus is now a god in his own right as Lord of all those who hear his voice.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father? 10Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

An analogy to clear this up a bit. Imagine a glass of water. Within that glass of water is a drop. The drop is in the water and the water is in the drop. The drop is NOT the full glass of water, but the full glass of water would be less without the drop. The lesser can NEVER be the greater.

So too are all of us.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

Haven't I made it very clear that I don't care about people's opinions? Scriptures only!

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join