It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

400-strong wolf pack(killing every in it's path)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by spirit_horse

Clearly, you didn't read all the posts before you. I posted a lot of info on wolves. Wolves don't kill indiscriminantely. They kill what they need, not surplus killers, especially not during January when prey is scarce.

And to all,
before we start pointing to pole shift and all sorts of craziness, let's find out if this is even true. One little blurb in one newspaper, no photos, no interviews, etc. - not enough to go on. The SAME information is being picked up and re-printed by other news outlets, still doesn't make it true.

Until NEW details are presented, I'm joining the group calling bull #

BTW, Moscow News describes themselves as:
... a daily English-language newspaper featuring objective, reliable news on business, politics, sports and culture in Moscow, in Russia and the world

but even they added a line "reports of the huge wolf pack should be tempered by the knowledge that wolves usually form groups of no more than 20, suggesting "a group of 400 would be difficult to sustain".

Read more: www.news.com.au...

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ns9504

The history on the symbolism of the wolf you posted was great! Thanks so much for posting that. I've always felt close to the wolf as an animal, that's why I picked a wolf for my ATS avatar, it just felt right.

And, if this story about the giant wolf pack is correct I just hope they don't show footage of them killing all those beautiful animals. Plus I think this has to somehow be connected to all the strange animal news of late.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I am not a big fan of wolves...Never forgave them for what they've done to Bambi.
but I still hope the story isn't true. ^_^

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Praxilla

Same here, hence the avatar.
I too am really interested as to why this has occurred. It's a very interesting phenomenon, I hope there's more information posted on it soon. If it is true of course.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Though there is still much to learn, especially if this is true or not, many of your questions are answered in an article posted on the first page.

rt.com...

It is unusual for wolves to gather in such numbers or hunt large animal like horses. However the population of their usual prey, rabbits, has decreased this year due to lack of food, so wolves have changed their habits.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ns9504

Originally posted by Trueman
Check this :

"WOLVES SCARE RUSSIAN COPS ON HIGHWAY" (VIDEO).

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Inside that, is also another video from a poster where a pack of wolfs attacked people, scary.

Nope. That was a hoax (and last May):

A viral video of a pack of wolves charging a highway with police hiding in their caris fake! As usual more and more cool, interesting, viral videos are fake secret marketing campaigns. It was all a commercial for Eristoff Vodka.

www.viralviralvideos.com...

Haha!!!!....all this time I thought it was real..LOL...too bad, I liked the idea of wolf kicking cops a......s

Thanks brother.
edit on 20-1-2011 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
we need to find a way to direct these wolf packs to Washington they would be put to better use there i think.

2nd

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join