It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Advanced E.T. (good) or Alien (bad)? Do you feel any have complete map of UNIVERSE?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

heres an answer to your question
if you inflate the area inside every atom at the same both would continue
to grow at the same rate and it would never get to heavy

on topic
if you could entangle all things inside our universe
and represent them using entangled particles
in this way the acual interaction would be in real time,
this allows for calculating co ordinates in advance
to be able to acount for travel time

xploder

xploder

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I was under the impression that the univese is infintite. If that is the case, then it would be impossible to map the entire universe.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I like topics like this.
Much better discussion than some grainy UFO photo.

My answer?

No.

Why?

I feel like there is always a bigger picture. Sure some presence out there may have a map of our UNIVERSE, but scientists now believe that we probably live in a MULTI-verse, multiple universes acting like bubbles bouncing around into each other. Say a presence could travel to another universe.. what is BEYOND the bubble holding all the universes together? These are the questions that I believe aliens are scratching their bald heads at.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

umm problem with that.......entangled particles arent the same as the universe in scale....theres not even proof that the map out would be the same in scale.....

Second, entangled particles would have to have designations for every planet and solar system......seeing as how there isnt i dont see how that would be feasable......

Every particle would have to have its scale equivalent identity......and thats not mapped yet either

So im not sure how you can come to that conclusion so readily without ANY of that information present anywhere......

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

in pure theoretical terms,
i beleive tapping into underlying energy of the universe would (using quantum entanglement) and a
particle scale representation you could (in theory) induce the imprint from the energy into three dimentional space
where different particles represent the bodies of our universe and they would simply interact because their parent bodies were doing so and effecting the underlying energy imprinting the particle with that movement.

all in Thesis or pure theory
NO proof
just ideas

xploder

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I don't believe any being has a complete map but do consider this

in a room full of people there exists one person who is the richest, one who is the tallest, one who is the smartest, one who is the shortest....and so on and so on

one always does seem to win over another....in a universe with vast numbers of alien species, I do believe there is one that knows the most and whose maps are the most complete out of all the other species....and also whose technology surpasses that of all otehr species....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join