It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retired Vaccine Expert Speaks Out (Get this information out before the Internet gets Censored!)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by sezsue

Natural News is one of the worst offenders of sensationalism I have ever seen. I have not read an article on their site that doesn't consciously misrepresent facts or print outright falsehoods. You're better off watching Fox or CNN than reading Natural News.

Wow!!! You're right!

I should watch Fox or CNN so I can hear about how vaccinations are good for me.

Or about how people don't need Vitamin D for their health, and how people should stay out of the sun or slather on sunscreen filled with chemicals to protect them.

Oh yeah and because as we all should know if we listen to mainstream media, people have been dying for years because of sun exposure, and thank GOD the good, good chemical manufacturers have cured cancer from being exposed to the sun, by promoting their life-saving sunscreen.

Oh and how nutrition really doesn't have anything to do with health, instead, medicine makes us healthy.

I bet YOU are reallllllly healthy, because you watch Fox and CNN, right.

Because, the last time I went to the doctor, and had a physical, he said, "Whatever you're doing, keep on doing it. You have the best cholesterol levels I've seen in a long time, your sugar levels are great, and your blood pressure levels are great, I wish more of my patients had these results.", and when I used to give blood or get my blood pressure checked, people would always ask me if I was an athlete because my blood pressure levels were so good....how about you?

Nah, I'm a skeptic, but I think I'll stick with Natural News, and sites like that, rather than let mainstream media tell me how to be healthy, thanks anyway.

(Oh, and that's why I lol'd each time I mentioned Natural News website. I KNEW someone would bash the info I supplied because it came from there,
)
edit on 22-1-2011 by sezsue because: to clarify

edit on 22-1-2011 by sezsue because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by sezsue

Since you are worried about your children's health, perhaps you would like to watch this series of videos (once again from Natural News website, lol)

This particular video is titled, Vaccination- The Hidden Truth - Chapter 7 Are Childhood diseases dangerous but it is part of a 12 part series about vaccinations.

sezsue, thanks so much for this! While I was well aware of the damage caused by vaccines I wasn't aware of the benefits of catching Measles, Mumps etc as a child. It seems obvious now, in the same way as exercise is good for our muscles, our immune system needs to be exercised too. After our immune system has had a street fight with measles it toughens up; it becomes more streetwise and knows how to protect against various tumours. After having a punch-up with Mumps it then knows how to prevent ovarian cancer. Also after measles the body grows. If we were to study a nation's most intelligent people and best athletes, no doubt, they would be the ones who weren't vaccinated and who caught the illnesses and become stronger and smarter for it. Notice how most people in this thread who are pro-vaccine write with a low standard of English and a small vocab. Then there are the shills who though they claim to be pro-vaccine don't receive the vaccines themselves (like the majority of doctors)
edit on 22-1-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings
After our immune system has had a street fight with measles it toughens up; it becomes more streetwise and knows how to protect against various tumours.

Source, please.

After having a punch-up with Mumps it then knows how to prevent ovarian cancer.

Source, please.

If we were to study a nation's most intelligent people and best athletes, no doubt, they would be the ones who weren't vaccinated and who caught the illnesses and become stronger and smarter for it.

Source, please.

they claim to be pro-vaccine don't receive the vaccines themselves (like the majority of doctors)

Source, please.

Notice how most people in this thread who are pro-vaccine write with a low standard of English and a small vocab

Low standard of English? You mean like these quotes?

Whistleblower Vaccine Expert warns of the danger of vaccines, he says he would not vaccinate his own children.

(Improper capitalization of "vaccine" and "expert", as well as a run-on sentence.)

This will give you a balanced view of what's really going on with vaccines, everyone has already been given the Official Story; now discover the dark side

(Run-on sentence and improper use of a semicolon.)

Definitely worth printing out, this kind of information will eventually be hoovered up by the powers of the world, one day people who share this information will no doubt be labeled as terrorists or as having mental problems.

(Extremely long run-on sentence.)

If a person agrees with Hitler on one point it doesn't mean they are bad, so best ignore the Wakefield comment which you don't like and try to focus on the rest and see what you think, give it a chance.

(Another extremely long run-on sentence.)

The truth is Swine Flu Vaccines are for sterilizing to reduce the population, but most people are already aware of that so I won't spend time on that one.

(Improper capitalization of "swine", "flu" and "vaccine", as well as a run-on sentence.)

Jonas Salk said himself, that the only cases today, are directly caused by the vaccine.

(Comma splice.)

These are just from the FIRST PAGE of this thread! How can you accuse people of having poor English skills when you can't even use the language well yourself?
edit on 1/23/2011 by VneZonyDostupa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I just want to point out how ridiculous it is to dismiss "anti-vaccine" board certified doctors because they dare make any money selling alternative medicines or information. IF that were reason enough to chastise and/or ignore a doctor's recommendations and observations then by default ALL " pro-vaccine" doctors who literally make BILLIONS more than their opponents would have to be ignored and labeled greedy fear-mongering snake-oil salesmen of the highest order.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I had the standard 60s battery of vaccines, including small pox and have had the military vaccines so I am not really against vaccinations but I also had the chicken pox, measles, mumps, those diseases are a nuisance and I realize some children can have an abnormal case and be very sick, but I think it would be best that kids just go through what was once normal childhood illnesses. I took my son to a friend's hoping he would catch chickenpox but he never did. I think now days with working moms, its just not like the 50s were the stay at home mom could get their child through these childhood illnesses, you know keep them home from school, spend some quality time showing their child some extra attention. Maybe some of the vaccines are for convenience of the parents more than safety of children. My son has had the vaccines because they are mandatory, I do think the body is a marvelous thing that can fight many infections, etc if given the chance America just over medicates.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

It's amazing how I never got SARS, bird flu, or swine flu vaccines but never even come close to catching them and I've been to other countries. Hmmmm...

Plus, I did get the MMR vaccine as a kid but still managed to get the mumps.

Why don't you do more research on how the vaccines are made and you'll think twice about putting that garbage into your body. Why would you want other mammals or insects' DNAs or their proteins in your body? Who knows, maybe those pathogens are inside you right now, causing some ill effect...
edit on 14-11-2011 by blackrain17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
My fiance got the pneumonia vaccine early becuase the doctor told her she should, this vaccine is for older people in there late 30s early 40s if im correct. She got terribly ill with feaver, vomiting, rashes and congestion she went to the hospital twice and got sent home both times, all they told her was to take tylenol for the feaver and the symptoms would go away. After a week they finally went away, it amazes me that there are vaccines,and prescription drugs that can cause people so much illness as a side effect and the FDA calls it safe??
?? Its a load of bull!

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
For those debating vaccines i suggest you read vaccination roulette by avn. My daughter ended up epileptic as a result of the jab. I refused further jabs opting for homeotherapy, despite being treated as an evil child abuser. My sister had concerns when she noticed probs with her son, but at their insistance he would bounce back & only bad parents dont jab, she proceeded with the 12mth jab. Result: her healthy son was left severely mentally retarded. I asked neurologist do i give my daughter the jab? When told yes i querried this as mimes book states epilepsy as contra indicated. If i gave in to pressure my child would now be as my nephew is... Food 4 thought!

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
If only there was enough time & space to tell my entire story... You would be beyond shocked... My sisters story is far worse. Ask for the insert that is included with all prescriptions & is legal right. The reaction & treatment you get will speak for itself. They hate safe aware, smart people.. I was treated like a criminal for correcting their errors as stated in the mimes book, my file was marked & in a 1 hospital town i still endure blantent persecution like being left in the er for over 8hrs for no reason at all other than being a victim of their error giving a needle against the mimes handbook. After going to www.avn.org.au i discovered i wasnt the only victim & not the only 1 marked for criminal & nasty treatment...

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
are you aware due 2 risk of antiphalatic shock vaccine shouldnt be administered without access 2 crashcart yet they jab kids at school. If a bad reaction like high temp results you shouldnt do further jabs, yet they advise u 2 give paracetamol b4 the jab & following, which masks symptoms. If mum has had measels etc natural immunity passed on in breastmilk & so shouldnt be given artificial form. If child has been ill recently or is ill, needle should be delayed, if any history of seizures, feeble convultions etc no jabs should ever be given.. Still many more facts u should know. Read up then ask questions u already know answers 2.. That will confirm truth of sitch. Some lie, others really are that ignorant. I took my child 2 drs as she was unwell with flu. Dr asked if she had jab yet as due. Said no as shes unwell. Next thing i know shes screaming blue murder. Without warning he had jabbed her saying quick is best, like taking off a bandaid.. I wanted 2 punch him but just stood there like a stunned mullet unable 2 process what had happened. My child was never the same, with a high pitched non stop scream, seizures etc after sheer hell, tlc & resorting to crystals and the like out of sheer desparation, there were signs of improvement. They convinced me no way it could be the jab, i was a bad mum & baby was reacting 2 my stress. So 2nd jab was given, seizures & all else were 3x orginal reaction. Its jus wind, jus croop, jus me being bad inexperienced mum. Due to initial seizures, high temp etc no more injections should have happened. I had to resusitate her a number of times. They bullied me etc but i held fast this time as i had no doubt the jab was cause. Research was almost impossible til i found avn. It took 10 yrs of fighting til i finally refused 2 take her home until eeg given ‘her symptoms are text book epilepsy. 10yrs iv been told its a virus, only eeg can diagnose or rule out this out. Which part of not negotiable do u not understand?‘ result-i was right, they were wrong...

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
By law u should be given the vials insert. You dont have to vaccinate if u complete an informed decision to object form. Its compulsary unless your child is damaged. Then u are told its voluntary, so not their prob! My childs symtoms were text book but bad parent was diagnosis. Realise this post is overview, and only the full story would be able to reveal true horrors & never ending coverups to coverup previous coverups. Then the epilepsy medicine gave her steven johnston syndrome (flesh eating virus) again the battle ensued. Blisters on her eyeballs & body made me ignorant overacting mother. So i finally made hard choice, took huge risk & drove the 5hrs to city. It was right choice. Dr took 1 look and it was action all stations. He told me i made the right call & driving her to city without a doubt saved her life. Now u would think this would be end to it, but no. I had 2 drive 2 city a few times due 2 same status quo. Then my child had static seizures, was blue from lack of oxygen & was left in waiting room 4 more than 8hrs, as they had an emergency, & my blue faced child was inconvenient at this time. I can keep rolling out story after story of the same vein, but enough said as old wounds are opening up. This may sound bizzarre & unbelievable & you only still only know 1% .. It gets far worse than the highlights, & even tho i lived it i still struggle 2 believe it all myself. Do your own research & realise you will only consider risks of vaccine are worth its merits until your own child becomes a statistic of those risks! Homeopathy is just as effective with no risks. After u have done the research u will be relieved 2 know homeopathy can also reverse vaccine damage in adults & kids alike. Did you know u may not even be aware your child has been damaged till later life, but then u are told its behaviour problems. As for no link 2 autism, my nephew will be about 3yrs old & in nappies for rest of his life. He was also text book in symptoms & as with me it took her years 2 get him properly diagnosed. Cont...

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
By law u should be given the vials insert. You dont have to vaccinate if u complete an informed decision to object form. Its compulsary unless your child is damaged. Then u are told its voluntary, so not their prob! My childs symtoms were text book but bad parent was diagnosis. Realise this post is overview, and only the full story would be able to reveal true horrors & never ending coverups to coverup previous coverups. Then the epilepsy medicine gave her steven johnston syndrome (flesh eating virus) again the battle ensued. Blisters on her eyeballs & body made me ignorant overacting mother. So i finally made hard choice, took huge risk & drove the 5hrs to city. It was right choice. Dr took 1 look and it was action all stations. He told me i made the right call & driving her to city without a doubt saved her life. Now u would think this would be end to it, but no. I had 2 drive 2 city a few times due 2 same status quo. Then my child had static seizures, was blue from lack of oxygen & was left in waiting room 4 more than 8hrs, as they had an emergency, & my blue faced child was inconvenient at this time. I can keep rolling out story after story of the same vein, but enough said as old wounds are opening up. This may sound bizzarre & unbelievable & you only still only know 1% .. It gets far worse than the highlights, & even tho i lived it i still struggle 2 believe it all myself. Do your own research & realise you will only consider risks of vaccine are worth its merits until your own child becomes a statistic of those risks! Homeopathy is just as effective with no risks. After u have done the research u will be relieved 2 know homeopathy can also reverse vaccine damage in adults & kids alike. Did you know u may not even be aware your child has been damaged till later life, but then u are told its behaviour problems. As for no link 2 autism, my nephew will be about 3yrs old & in nappies for rest of his life. He was also text book in symptoms & as with me it took her years 2 get him properly diagnosed. Cont...

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
This is just one of the many ways they fudge the statististics. Like ruling a babies death as sids, following an injection. If u want to know the bull# talk 2 a dr. If u want 2 know the truth then go direct to the source. People like me who who‘ve lived it. Ask yourself if imunisation works then are you not protected? As such would it not be my unimmunised child who is at risk (your child has live virus in body) so why is it said that the unimmunised child puts the immunised at risk. Hows that logic work? Not 2 mention despite jab they still get the diseases, but of course they need bigger doses more often... Yet didnt they 1st tell u 1 jab & its all good? U experiment with cake recipes, but you dont experiment on your children. If overpopulation is justifiable reason why not tackle it b4 it was a problem, like china & mexico. Education, birth control, law reforms etc not good but better than lab rat science surely. Its all about $$ & power. If vaccination works & claims are true why do they need to fudge stats as i & others have experienced personally. We are being lied 2 all the time. Why is this any different? Parents who dont vaccinate are crazy coz who would believe a crazy person, right?? This aint no consriracy theory.. This is hard cold reality. How do i kmow its true? Coz i & many others are still living that reality. My story is true & sadly so are all the thousands+++ others. Listen 2 both sides of the debate so you can at least make an informed decision. Ok thats my preachy session over... Blessed be! (btw, i pulled my chilld off the drs drugs, changed to nature therapies, & no more seizures 2 date)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Just reading thru some drs claims & im shaking my head. Dr was referring to stats about effectiveness in reducing disease, again fudging facts to support claims. Consider these points that stats dont consider. Over time theres been improvements in health due to better awareness: sanitation, hygeine, food handling practise, cleaner water, better dietary practises, better health care, better understanding of disease principals (how infections spread etc) dna & natural immunity, the list goes on... Factor all this into equation & stats dont look as impressive. With the black plague they discovered role dna coding played. 1 brother worked as dr to find cure 2 plague but despite constant exposure never got sick. His brother with little exposure, but not as robust a constitution, died from plague. The drs natural immunity was boosted as he ate greens, veg & herbs, in a high meat diet trend of that era. He also received a dna package different from his brother, as a 1st born, to help ensure survival in harsher world of more pampered younger brother. Survival of the fitest! Medicine has its place, but isnt only way 2 good health. Why not offer those not wanting jab homeopathy option, proven just as effective & no side effects? A good compromise but not as financial..
edit on 30-12-2011 by Legend121 because: Oops typo‘s

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join