It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retired Vaccine Expert Speaks Out (Get this information out before the Internet gets Censored!)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Today must be a slow news day here on ATS...I'm sure you're correct on some of the claims you've made. I remember them telling me before the vaccinations we did with my kids about the possible dangers and there were some scary ones. I don't think this really passes the sniff test though. I agree with many others post on this thread about how most of the horriffic diseases have been erradicated from the land and memory in most cases. It's posts like the OP contention that could lead someone to make a fateful decision not to vaccinate and have themselves or young family members they're responsible for not protected. I think if you are someone that hasn't vaccinated you should do some serious research about the diseases and make sure you're doing what's in the best interest of you and your family.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Wow!! My mom always told me that vaccines are an evil plan of goverments to defertilze people and control population and they cause the "normal" deseases that everyone have at certainly seasons to benefit of the farmasceutics and others of those deseases are permanent... and she never left them to put me any vaccine... even when they went to the school to put vaccines to the children... in that moments i always called her and she took me to home... and today i even don´t know what a headache is and very very rarely i get sick of only flu... i only have the vaccines that they put you in the birth

Dont know where she knowed that but thanks to that i have a perfect health

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I was immunised in the early 70's as was my wife,my children have both been vaccinated,we are all healthy no ADHD or autism here,if all vaccines are evil why didn't they make us sick?as for the swine flu vaccine being about depopulation ,a couple i know both had swine flu shots 12 months ago,they have just found out their having a baby,how did this happen?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I've been highly sceptical of the advantages of vaccines for many years. I've heard of cases in which parents in the USA have obtained a print out of the various ingredients in the vaccine dose, shown it to their doctor and he/she has refused to administer it when seeing what the ingredients consist of. In some cases there are alternative vaccines with less harmful ingredients added and they have been administered.

There also now appears to reams of statistical evidence showing that vaccines can cause more harm than good and in many cases are counter-productive. See for example the link:-

www.healingwell.com...

There is even a reference in that link to an unpublished study by the World Health Organisation (WHO) on a "measles susceptible" (malnourished) group of children which showed that the group who hadn't been vaccinated contracted measles at the normal contract rate of 2.4%. Of the group who had received the measles vaccine (MMR), 33.5% contracted measles.

I remain sceptical, to those here that advocate the merits of vaccines I suggest they come up with the hard statistical evidence from bona fide statistical trials to support their opinion..

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueGrit

Where is your and other's evidence that diseaser where erradicated by vaccines? Polio seems to have been rare before the vaccines were administered, changing defintion of the disease is what made the vaccine sound effective. Link. Cancer from vaccines?

What about small pox? How much of the worlds population was vaccinated against small pox? What about monkeypox, why does it seem to be identical to smallpox?
Link

One of the worst smallpox epidemics of all time took place in England between 1870 and 1872 – nearly two decades after compulsory vaccination was introduced. After this evidence that smallpox vaccination didn’t work the people of Leicester in the English midlands refused to have the vaccine any more. When the next smallpox epidemic struck in the early 1890s the people of Leicester relied upon good sanitation and a system of quarantine. There was only one death from smallpox in Leicester during that epidemic. In contrast the citizens of other towns (who had been vaccinated) died in vast numbers.

Doctors and drug companies may not like it but the truth is that surveillance, quarantine and better living conditions got rid of smallpox – not the smallpox vaccine.

When the World Health Organization campaign to rid the world of smallpox was at its height the number of cases of smallpox went up each time there was a large scale (and expensive) mass vaccination of populations in susceptible countries. As a result of this the WHO changed its strategy. Mass vaccination programmes were abandoned and replaced with surveillance, isolation and quarantine.

For example, in the 1960s Sierra Leone had the highest rate of smallpox in the world. The country got rid of smallpox in just over a year – largely by the simple process of identifying and isolating patients with the disease.

And wonder if this is accurate:

It is worth pointing out that Edward Jenner, widely feted as the inventor of the smallpox vaccine, tried out the first smallpox vaccination on his own 10 month old son. His son remained mentally retarded until his death at the age of 21. Jenner refused to have his second child vaccinated.

What other diseases are you going to claim eradicated by vaccines?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by VneZonyDostupa

Your agenda is showing VneZonyDostupa. ...Just curious. Are you paid by the word or by the post? Are you employed by Big Pharma or Big Government?

Your dishonesty is not welcome, but clearly illustrates the fact that your position requires dishonesty to defend.

Originally posted by VneZonyDostupa
reply to post by soficrow

So you searched and searched, and came up with three people with conflicts of interest?

No. Not what I said.

What I DID say:

Research funding relies on industry partnerships - and those partnerships include university-corporate, government-corporate and scientist-corporate alliances. It's how the system works.

I really don't have the time or interest to do your research for you. Personally, I think it incumbent upon YOU to prove the negative.

But here are a few quick picks:

...more at...

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Although an early breakthrough in the development of a polio vaccine was made in 1949 with the aid of a human tissue culture, monkey kidney tissue was used when the first practical vaccine was prepared in the 1950s. The monkey tissue was used simply because that was standard laboratory practice, but no one realised that one of the viruses commonly found in monkey kidney cells can cause cancer in human beings.
(As a side issue this is yet another example of the stupidity of using animal tissue in the treatment of human patients. The popularity of using transplants derived from animals suggests that doctors and scientists have learned nothing from this error. I sometimes despair of those who claim to be in the healing profession.)

www.vernoncoleman.com...
Another good quote. I guess this destroys the doc's argument that animal dna is harmless when injected in our blood.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Travlla

Two seperate couples I know were pregnant during what I'm going to refer to as "the swine flu craze" of 2009 and both received the H1N1 vaccine during pregnancy at their doctor's request. At the time, both had seemingly normal pregnancies with normal children. One of the women had a miscarriage within a month and the other had a child that died within 2 days of birth. I'm not saying that I know for a fact that the shot caused these things to happen, however, I do know for a fact that NO ONE EVER INVESTIGATED whether or not there was a relationship. That, to me, is somewhat alarming. The doctor certainly isn't going to elude to the shot being the cause because they prescribed and administered said shot, and the pharmaceutical company couldn't care less because they already had a deal with the gov't at the time that relieved them of any and all liability.

I must say that I do know many people who took the H1N1 flu jab, as well as others, have had themselves and/or given their children all recomended vaccines. They are not dropping like flies and those that are adults are reproducing so from my perspective it doesn't appear to be depopulating anywhere or any group of people. However, a large percentage of the children I know personally who have had shots have in fact been diagnosed with autism and/or have serious allergies, asthma, are often sick, and even have abnormal problems with constipation. I realize these are all problems that could have different causes but I can't help but notice that my child doesn't have any of these problems, and he's never been vaccinated. Like I said before though, no one is willing to even consider the possibility that vaccinations could be the cause or a contributing factor to these problems, except the mothers of the autistic children. Two of them I know personally swear up and down that they honestly saw their children change after a given round of vaccinations, and neither of them knew before they told me that don't vaccinate my child.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by PplVSNWO
Another good quote. I guess this destroys the doc's argument that animal dna is harmless when injected in our blood.

Frankly, common sense destroyed that argument. If he/she honestly believes that then they should kill a deer, gut it, quarter it, then go make the family dinner without washing their hands. I'd be willing to bet that they won't do that even though that is just "animal DNA" on their hands.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by budaruskie

Good post budaruskie! It's also worth noting with the Swine Fle Vaccine that it contains Polysorbate 80 which damages developing ovaries, so it won't sterilize an adult female as her ovaries are already fully developed, but it will stop the coming generations from having fully developed ovaries. This is the depopulation, fast forward 20 or 30 years and it will be having a huge impact on society.

Swine Flu Vaccine Damages Developing Ovaries

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
The guy who invented the influenza (flu) vaccine said it would never work. Influenza morphs every year. They "guess" which strain might come out this year and make a vaccine for it. They've never guess right and a different strain comes out every year.

Plus they put thermisal, mercury in vaccines.

Bioport was making the Anthrax Vaccine and the FDA was busting them for having a dirty lab, caught them making it different than how they were approved to do it. They then declared they didn't have a license to make the version they were making. They even caught them taking recalled anthrax vaccine and mixing it with current batches being brewed. The FDA was doing their job well....then President BUSH fired the FDA head over this. He put in a pro-poison making FDA head. Now there are MANY companies brewing up their own anthrax vaccines.

Americans died from the Anthrax vaccine...and our military were guinea pigs for an unapproved cocktail BioPort wasn't licensed to make. If Bush were to be held liable to anything he did...that scandal should have been the one.

The only American's injured from Anthrax in America...was anthrax from within our own countries weapon labs.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I'm glad that you've picked up on this too soficrow. This is a conspiracy website, surely we are allowed to point out that Pharma are paying disinfo agents to troll around in the board, surely that is part of the conspiracy itself that needs to be unmasked. In a case so clear cut as this one, surely we shouldn't get in trouble for pointing this out. ATS are already aware of the team of 9/11 disinfo agents who turned up, so my opinion is that when there's a case as clear cut as this one we should be able to at least suggest the possibility that a member is a Pharma Shill if we have good grounds e.g. dishonesty

As soon as he reads your post he will report you that's why I've come here to back you up

Originally posted by soficrow
reply to post by VneZonyDostupa

Your agenda is showing VneZonyDostupa. ...Just curious. Are you paid by the word or by the post? Are you employed by Big Pharma or Big Government?

Your dishonesty is not welcome, but clearly illustrates the fact that your position requires dishonesty to defend.

Originally posted by VneZonyDostupa

So you searched and searched, and came up with three people with conflicts of interest?

No. Not what I said.

What I DID say:

Research funding relies on industry partnerships - and those partnerships include university-corporate, government-corporate and scientist-corporate alliances. It's how the system works.

I really don't have the time or interest to do your research for you. Personally, I think it incumbent upon YOU to prove the negative.

But here are a few quick picks:

...more at...

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

And you could easily be shills for the anti-vaccine establishment which consists of aliens attempting to weaken our immunities to introduce a global pandemic that will have a greater chance of wiping us out....

It's very easy to point the finger, but backing your arguments is much harder.

Frankly, I'm tried of people making baseless accusations because they can't find a way for their arguments to hold water other than anecdotal evidence.

There are MANY more published research papers extolling the virtues of vaccinations than those against them. When that balance shifts, I might consider a change, but posting links to homeopathy sites and alternative medicine blogs doesn't sway my opinion.

This is one of those issues that quacks can absolutely harm the general well-being of the populace because all it takes is a generation of people to follow them and we're dealing with a global pandemic from something that we thought we eradicated 20 years ago.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by grahag

And you could easily be shills for the anti-vaccine establishment which consists of aliens attempting to weaken our immunities to introduce a global pandemic that will have a greater chance of wiping us out....

Frankly, I'm tried of people making baseless accusations because they can't find a way for their arguments to hold water other than anecdotal evidence.

There are MANY more published research papers extolling the virtues of vaccinations than those against them. When that balance shifts, I might consider a change, but posting links to homeopathy sites and alternative medicine blogs doesn't sway my opinion.

This is one of those issues that quacks can absolutely harm the general well-being of the populace because all it takes is a generation of people to follow them and we're dealing with a global pandemic from something that we thought we eradicated 20 years ago.

Here is a link to a page (at Natural News website, lol) which has a video showing Dr. Julie Gerberding, the head of the CDC talking with Dr. Sanjay Gupta of CNN. I have not watched the video, because, thank GOD, I do not have any autistic children! The video is about 10 min long.

The description of the video contents is as follows:

Julie Gerberding, the head of the CDC, went on CNN's House Call with Dr. Sanjay Gupta to discuss the Hannah Poling case and admitted that vaccines trigger autism in a subset of the population with mitochondrial disorders. It is time for Dr. Gerberding to answer some hard questions before congress.

Call for congressional hearings into the Vaccine Injury Compensation Fund autism cases, so we can find out what the government knows about the relationship between vaccines and autism.

AdventuresInAutism.com

Link to video

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Travlla
I was immunised in the early 70's as was my wife,my children have both been vaccinated,we are all healthy no ADHD or autism here,if all vaccines are evil why didn't they make us sick?as for the swine flu vaccine being about depopulation ,a couple i know both had swine flu shots 12 months ago,they have just found out their having a baby,how did this happen?

I'm sure that in the early 70's you did not receive NEARLY as many vaccinations as children do right now.

Maybe that is the reason. Or......maybe you were just lucky.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

hygiene and clean water eliminates most diseases.

i suggest you get vaccinated with all vaccines recommended by big pharma.

this will help you overstand.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by budaruskie
reply to post by Travlla

Two seperate couples I know were pregnant during what I'm going to refer to as "the swine flu craze" of 2009 and both received the H1N1 vaccine during pregnancy at their doctor's request. At the time, both had seemingly normal pregnancies with normal children. One of the women had a miscarriage within a month and the other had a child that died within 2 days of birth. I'm not saying that I know for a fact that the shot caused these things to happen, however, I do know for a fact that NO ONE EVER INVESTIGATED whether or not there was a relationship. That, to me, is somewhat alarming. The doctor certainly isn't going to elude to the shot being the cause because they prescribed and administered said shot, and the pharmaceutical company couldn't care less because they already had a deal with the gov't at the time that relieved them of any and all liability.

I feel bad for your friends and for anybody that this may have happened to.

I think part of the problem is that doctors in many cases, don't know this will cause harm, because a whole generation of doctors have been trained up learning to rely on prescribing medicine. The fact that they are given incentives to prescribe medicine doesn't help either. But, I do believe that most just don't know that better nutrition is probably the thing they should be prescribing.....

I will say, when I was pregnant in 1980 and 1982, and again in 1997, my doctors DID NOT recommend any flu shots and also, NO MEDICINE, not even over the counter cold medicines,or even aspirin or headache medicine.

At that time, all the women I knew that were pregnant were advised to call their doctors BEFORE taking ANY medicine. Heck, my doctor even advised me to cut back on caffeine!

There is no way my doctor would have given me a flu shot. Heck, my first OB-GYN didn't even want me to have any pain killers while giving birth!!!! (I told him if he got a vasectomy without painkillers, I would give birth without any, lol!)

But anyway, here is some information and links (below) regarding miscarriages supposedly caused by the H1N1 flu vaccine.

Link to a good site that discusses all sorts of vaccine information.

This is a link that shows documents specifically related to the H1N1 miscarriages.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by grahag

Anti vaccine establishment??? That's funny. That vast money grubbing establishment. All that money they are making from their anti-vaccine propaganda!

If you pull your head out of the sand, you'd have eyes enough to see that most all the evidence provided here has scientific backup, and are light years from baseless. You might consider a change if you actually looked at all the links, did your own research and actually looked at the scientifically researched references. Once again people are overlooking the FACT that vaccines did not eradicate anything. It is statistical FACT that these diseases were in massive decline prior to immunization. This appears to be the natural progression of many illnesses as you can clearly see with diseases that are no longer present yet we never had vaccinations for.

The immune system is a system. The injection of foreign material does not stimulate the immune SYSTEM, it provokes a response of toxicity, and not true immunity, hence boosters. The fact that vaccinated children can and have still contracted the diseases which they were vaccinated for is plenty to see that vaccines can't eradicate anything. Real immunity is the ONLY means of protection. And the illnesses that people have derived from the toxicity of vaccines is hardly anecdotal at this point, and should not be a trade off for perceived security.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by liveyourlife
I have to say I find it a little frightening that people do not have their children vaccinated. The purpose is to prevent your child from contracting a disease that will hurt them, possibly for the rest of their lives or kill them. It is also to prevent the spread of disease to others. This is why we there is not wide spread cases of mumps or polio. I dont know if you have ever seen a picture of someone who has the mumps, but I would never forgive myself if my child contracted that disease because I did not make sure they were vaccinated.

I know people will argue the autism case on this....but there could be many other factors that are causing the increase in autistic children, such better diagnosis procedures, pollution, genetics...it goes on and on.

Since you are worried about your children's health, perhaps you would like to watch this series of videos (once again from Natural News website, lol)

This particular video is titled, Vaccination- The Hidden Truth - Chapter 7 Are Childhood diseases dangerous but it is part of a 12 part series about vaccinations.

Video Information

Are childhood diseases dangerous when properly managed? Some interesting research on how these childhood diseases in fact prime and mature the immune system, lowering the risk of more serious diseases such as cancer in adult life, plus a pictorial demonstration of how they even benefit the brain's development. To purchase full DVD go to www.vaccination.inoz.com...

And for those of you who are going to say....."See, the anti-vaccination groups ARE trying to make money off of people's fears"....the whole video series is available at the above link, but in case you want a better version to show others, you can buy the video as well.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by sezsue

Natural News is one of the worst offenders of sensationalism I have ever seen. I have not read an article on their site that doesn't consciously misrepresent facts or print outright falsehoods. You're better off watching Fox or CNN than reading Natural News.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join