It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retired Vaccine Expert Speaks Out (Get this information out before the Internet gets Censored!)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by dfens

I did attack the "meat of the post". Your "meat" demanded that I prove a negative rather than asking for proof of a positive. This is illogical. When someone makes a claim ("most researchers have financial conflicts of interest" in Soficrow's case), why SHOULDN'T he have to prove that claim? Why should I have to prove his statement ISN'T true, rather than just asking him to support the original statement?

The point of this web site, and in fact the web site's motto, is to "deny ignorance". Making sweeping claims, such as claiming "most researchers" doe X or Y, without any tangible proof, is the antithesis of denying ignorance.
edit on 1/19/2011 by VneZonyDostupa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by VneZonyDostupa

Your antithesis of deny ignorance would be to see the writing on the wall.

When your doctor tells you your son is autistic or ADD or ADHD or whatever, and you ask him why? Are you content with your answer? It just happens, a chemical imbalance. Do you ask for proof of that or just take his word and generic pamphlet that informs you of nothing.

Nah, couldn't be anything that my doctor gave him, because, after all, he is only practicing medicine. Prove me wrong. They only practice and serve national guidelines. Give me the source that says they don't do that.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by dfens

Nothing in your post has anything to do with your original point, or the questions I asked you. Please stay on topic rather than making random statements and generalizations.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

My original point, and that of the OPs, was that we are being lied to. Do you really think that people who actively engaged in lieing to you are going to freely offer you counterpoints that might damage their credibility? Explain yourself, please. How are my posts off topic yet?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Just wanted to say, my son is 2 (27 months) has never had any vaccine and is healthy in every way. He hardly ever gets even a snifle and seems to have minimal allergies. My wife was initially very afraid that we were making the wrong decision especially with every other family member and friend saying "oh my god what are you doing, that's crazy" and its a testament to how much she trusts my judgement that she went along with it. What is peculiar is that there are at least two people we know that are choosing not to vaccinate their newborns because of what they perceived as bad consequences from vaccines in their first born children.

When I asked the doctor why my son needed a hep b shot when me nor my wife had hep b, she couldn't give me any other answer other than she had vaccinated her children. When I asked our first pediatrician the same question, he gave me the same answer. I told them both, "I didn't ask what you gave your children, I asked why my child needed the vaccination." They never said any more on the subject except that the pediatrician did grill me some on why I didn't want to vaccinate my child, told me that "Jenny McCarthy is an idiot", and then told me that I should probably find another pediatrician. I never challenged him I only said that I wasn't convinced that vaccines worked or that they were as safe as they were promised to be and even brought along literature to what became our last appointment. Being a businessman myself, I understand that my $100 a couple times a year for checkups where he said my son was perfectly normal is actually costing him money because my time slot could have been filled with a child that who would accept multiple vaccines.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by dfens

How are my posts off topic yet?

I'll spell it out for you step-by-step:

1) Soficrow states that "most researchers have financial conflicts of interest".

2) I ask for proof of this statement, as it's a pretty bold accusation.

3) You state that, rather than asking for proof of a statement another poster has made, I should instead be forced to prove that they aren't right. In essence, you are stating Soficrow doesn't have to support anything he says, it's MY job to prove/disprove his statements for him.

4) I point out that your logic is faulty and that it is silly to ask me to prove or disprove another person's statements, rather than just asking them to prove their own work.

5) You start rambling about ADD, autism, and pamphlets, none of which have any relevance to the discussion at hand. You then make sweeping generalizations about doctors lying to people, which again, has nothing to do with the discussion.

Get it now?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by budaruskie
When I asked the doctor why my son needed a hep b shot when me nor my wife had hep b, she couldn't give me any other answer other than she had vaccinated her children. When I asked our first pediatrician the same question, he gave me the same answer. I told them both, "I didn't ask what you gave your children, I asked why my child needed the vaccination."

The reason is because hepatitis B is a life-long, chronic disease that will prematurely end your child's life. If your child is unvaccinated and is ever in the position of needing a blood transfusion (car accident, injury, etc.), they are at risk for contracting HepB, as our current techniques don't eliminate 100% of the virus from donated blood. Additionally, if you have a daughter and she remains unvaccinated, it is very possible for her to become a HepB carrier and then pass it on as an active infection to any fetus she carries in the future.

Being a businessman myself, I understand that my $100 a couple times a year for checkups where he said my son was perfectly normal is actually costing him money because my time slot could have been filled with a child that who would accept multiple vaccines.

That's likely not the reason he doesn't want to see you anymore. When I was doing my pediatrics rotation, two of the clinics I rotated through had the same policy: refuse to vaccinate your kids, we won't see you anymore. This was for two big reasons:

1) If you and the doctor can't agree on something as basic as vaccinations, it's likely you'll have health care disagreements in the future. It's best for you to find a doctor you can agree with, both for your own sanity and the doctor's.

2) As a doctor, we don't want your unvaccinated child sitting in the waiting room with sick kids. Even if your child isn't sick, they could be a carrier. Even vaccinated children are at risk for certain diseases when they are sick, as their immune system is knocked down. Why should I allow your child to potentially pass pertussis to Mr. and Mrs. X's kid just because someone on the internet told you vaccines are bad?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Since i stopped listening to doctors, my health has gotten a hell of alot better.

When i was vaccinated as a child i instantly developed all manner of allergies and was basically ill for 15 years.

Then i stopped eating what they said to eat, and realized that i would never take another shot again.

Haven't been hospitalized since, and dam do i feel great.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

Good for you. You realize that anecdotes prove nothing, right? Children born with congenital diseases, people with chronic conditions, and anyone with serious medical maladies don't have the luxury of "not going to the doctor".

I'm thrilled you're healthy and happy. I'm not thrilled that you think this is somehow proof that everyone should stop going to the doctor and stop getting vaccinations. We want to deny ignorance here, not propagate it.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I had my kids immunized and Im glad I did. I would not want them to get polio or mumps, or any of those horrible dibilitating diseases.

However, when my son was two, I had taken him to the doctor for an immunization (I dont recall which one now...this is something that happened 21 years ago). The following day he developed a fever, which I did not worry about *at first*, because kids do sometimes have a fever after an immunization. But the day after that, his fever continued and grew hotter. The next day a sort of rash/reaction blotch appeared on his face, around his nose. I took him back to the doctor, who told me he was fine, give him tylenol and keep an eye on him. By the fourth day, this rash/blotches were appearing all over his body, and the skin on his hands began to peel. The fever was higher. My son was very sick! I called the doctor, and he told me to continue with tylenol and call him back if my sons fever hit a certain temp (which I dont remember now). Well his temp did go up and I called the doctor again, and he said - take him to the emergency room, which I did immediately. The emergency room doctor diagnosed my son with Kawasaki's disease, and my son spent the next 5 days in the hospital.

Luckily my son recovered from this episode and grew normally and is a perfectly healthy 23 year old man now.

The doctors told me this had nothing to do with the immunization, but I ve always thought it must have had SOMETHING to do with it. They had no idea how he contracted it. This disease normally affects boys of asian decent - and we are not asian.

Has anyone else had a similar experience with their kids falling ill after an immunization?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I know I will never vaccinate my future children. This is fact!

I had mercury poisoning from my MMR vaccine when I was a child and still suffer to this day. It is ridiculous to knowing inject poison into your or your childs body.

My neice now has ADHD, and we are sure this is from her shots, and my other niece had a bad allergic reaction to hers and her DR still wanted to give them to her. She said they will just treat whatever happens. My sister, unfortunately, still let her get all her vaccinations. The baby, my niece who is now one, is still not walking and is not where a typical one year old should be. I am hoping it is something that will pass, but I know it is from the vaccines.

I look around at people freaking out and getting the flu shot and guess what they still get the flu, but they claim had they not had the shot it probably would have been worse. When I hear this I laugh. I never get the flu shot, and guess what.... rarely do I ever get the flu.

Wake up people. Vaccines = Death

Sorry for any grammatical errors, this topic p***** me off and I can't see straight ..lol
edit on 19-1-2011 by iamlizzyb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Proving that all vaccines are needed and necessary are anecdotal as well.

We are not all the same, and yet these treatments ARE.

It appears that much more is and has been known for a very long time...when will the real reasons for all these bizarre conditions come to light,

I wonder if you think that big money has not taken over this industry and is now just churning out crap at an ever increasing rate.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by liveyourlife

I'm so glad your son recovered well, and good job keeping tabs on his progression. That is ALWAYS key to helping a child get better!

As for Kawasaki's, you're right...it normally is more common in Asian (especially Japanese) populations, usually in young boys of that descent. That being said, we're seeing a strange uptick in caucasian cases in America. I know here in Memphis, we're seeing a pretty big rate, more than you would think would be here, given our Asian population. The Children's Hospital in Boston has a few ideas, mostly linking this immune disorder to a combination of genetic vulnerabilities and environmental exposure to certain cleaning supplies (just a theory, at the moment).

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore

Proving that all vaccines are needed and necessary are anecdotal as well.

No, it's not anecdotal at all. The giant gap in child mortality due to preventable illnesses between vaccinating nations and non-vaccinating nations is pretty convincing evidence and is not anecdotal whatsoever.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by iamlizzyb

Not to be crass, but looking over your post, one thing jumped out at me. Many people in your family seem to have developmental issues (not walking, "mercury poisoning", etc.), and you mention several first-degree relatives as being those affected.

These are considered hallmark signs of some underlying familial/genetic issue. Out of curiosity, have you, or anyone in your family, ever been screened for any sort of inborn error of metabolism or other genetic condition?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I've always been against taking any kind of medication to cure diseases....I always had faith that my body would heal itself, god willing....

I am not surprised about hte vaccine revelation.....

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

No, no screening that I am aware of.

All I know is I was fine, then around the age of 2 after one of my sets of shots, I started having seizures. They subsided and I was fine and progressed ahead of any expectation. I had a high IQ, and in Kindergarten, I was testing out at 3rd and 4th grade levels, then I had another MMR (because the school lost my records) after that I couldn't concentrate, developed dyslexia, and a few other problems.

My eldest neice was fine too, til her last set of shots(thats around the time we noticed her behavior changes), and the same thing with my youngest neice. Her Peds Dr was impressed by how far along she was at 3mo. She was an impressive lil thing..lol and then after she had the "allergic reaction"( her Dr called it that) she just hasn't been the same. She is standing and walking along things, but just won't walk on her own.

Idk. maybe I am making something out of nothing, but i feel it is better to be safe that sorry.
edit on 20-1-2011 by iamlizzyb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by VneZonyDostupa
reply to post by liveyourlife

I'm so glad your son recovered well, and good job keeping tabs on his progression. That is ALWAYS key to helping a child get better!

As for Kawasaki's, you're right...it normally is more common in Asian (especially Japanese) populations, usually in young boys of that descent. That being said, we're seeing a strange uptick in caucasian cases in America. I know here in Memphis, we're seeing a pretty big rate, more than you would think would be here, given our Asian population. The Children's Hospital in Boston has a few ideas, mostly linking this immune disorder to a combination of genetic vulnerabilities and environmental exposure to certain cleaning supplies (just a theory, at the moment).

Thank you for the link! What happened to my is son is exactly how it is described on the website....pretty scary stuff for a young mother!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by VneZonyDostupa

The reason is because hepatitis B is a life-long, chronic disease that will prematurely end your child's life. If your child is unvaccinated and is ever in the position of needing a blood transfusion (car accident, injury, etc.), they are at risk for contracting HepB, as our current techniques don't eliminate 100% of the virus from donated blood. Additionally, if you have a daughter and she remains unvaccinated, it is very possible for her to become a HepB carrier and then pass it on as an active infection to any fetus she carries in the future

Ah toeing the Big Pharma line here ain't we? God you establishment doctors are so obtuse you are incapable of independent thought. You just spew what Big Pharma funded Med Schools tell you to tell the naive patients. It's the same crap all the time. Parent doesn't want to vaccinate OK then Plan B - use fear. Tell them how their precious baby can die and how you can avoid all the horrible suffering by taking one little jab of a witch's brew. Listen, you speak of as if this vaccine or any vaccine is 100% effective and safe which they are not. I bet you don't even know half of the stuff that is in the vaccines you are injecting. I mean we are talking about toxic metals, toxic chemicals, animal DNA that may or may not be tainted? LoL...my god and you passed Med School. Amazing.

2) As a doctor, we don't want your unvaccinated child sitting in the waiting room with sick kids. Even if your child isn't sick, they could be a carrier. Even vaccinated children are at risk for certain diseases when they are sick, as their immune system is knocked down. Why should I allow your child to potentially pass pertussis to Mr. and Mrs. X's kid just because someone on the internet told you vaccines are bad?

Please don't act like you know how viruses are passed around and who does it, you're just a doctor not a scientist. Your role is to prescribe medications and give vaccines, you know nothing more. I'm sorry but if you think unvaccinated children are the problem then you're just a bad doctor. If this is your line of thinking you should really consider quitting your practice. A good doctor also does not blindly give out medication or inject people without really knowing what they are giving them and you obviously do not.

A critical thinker does not need "someone on the internet" to tell them vaccines are bad. All they have to do is put 2 and 2 together and know that neurotoxins and animal DNA, gee I don't know, may not be a good idea to mix directly in to our blood streams. But hey you keep thinking you're doing a great service completely effing up kids' immune systems with your handlers' dirty cocktails.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
VneZonyDostupa please accept my apologies. I went off on a tangent there. I do not know you from my uncle and should not judge you like that and feel bad about it now.

I have my reasons for saying what I said and I took it out on you, which was not fair.

I will maintain however, that I still disagree with your thinking and hope you don't take it personally.
edit on 20-1-2011 by Roid_Rage27 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join