It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You Were Abducted By ET What Questions Would You Ask Them?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
1. Hey man! Who cuts your hair?

2. You have NOTHING better to do on a Saturday night than abduct ME?

3. Can you sew? Because you'll be stitching for a week if you try to come near me with THAT!

4. Whaaaaat? You've never tried Highland Park or Bunnahabhain???

5. What's the deal with Alec Baldwin? Is he one of yours?

6. You guys are pug-ugly! how do you ever get it on?

7. Why didn't you just knock on my door and ask nicely?

8. Can you bring back cremola foam?

9. I don't suppose you know next weeks lottery numbers.....

10. Crop circles... you're havin' a laugh right?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
" Could you please stop waving with that stick between my legs."

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Their senses to compare with human and animal senses. Perception of sound, color, taste and pain. Perception of surroundings, "space" and the sort

Points of references...Evil / good, risk / safety, morality / immorality, high / low, cold/heat, grief / joy, alien / non-alien, enemy / friend, ugly / beautiful, greed / modesty

Including: Whether they have conscience, compassion and sympathy

In case they abducted you out of pity, because they consider earthlings as some, who happily plays the role of "useful idiots", all of the above is important to know, when you prepare yourself for what they see as a "wonderful cure".
I may prefer unconscious

Before that, my last question will be, why they did not leave some "solid" evidence, if it was them who built the pyramids

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
i myself would have some explaining to do and most likely would be answering the questions,Im sure their cheif medical officer would have a headache of paperwork on his hands,,smile,,,,

Im sure some here think Id handle the the exam/physical than most of us but I dont want to go there on that....

I can be humorus and fun on topics,,,,smile

If comfortable where I could ask questions would be beyond what I probly could understand,,,yet they explain/answer them might be difficult to comprehend????

We could ask about them,,their civilation or family link on who they are,,,their humor if they can smile,,,,other races,,,the strangest to us,,,how small can life be to be highly inteeligent,,,,,,,like the kids story of a elephant who tried to protect a peice of dust because he could here a city of intelligent life...

Better yet:

Whats outside the universe,,,or universes'???,,our universe/space is infinate as we know it for our species at 3 dimesnsional,,,time continuims,,,,,are we in a aquarium or life as we see it,,,ar just a spec of dust on what we cant see nor understand on something bigger???

Some beautiful animals who are very intelligent cannot comprehend what we think,,,,(in a vast level such as we think on what Mars is like or other planets),,,our mind also has limits on how we think and comprehend things,,,,,,

Ask a Dr from 1900 what should I do for a cough,,,he might prescribe castor oil.....,,,

sometimes the answers might be off as well,,,,,or kinda like depends on who you ask,,,,

be fun though to ask,,,

Kona

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
What size shoe did you say ?. You know what they say, about aliens with big feet.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I would ask them to put there hand in my pocket and if they can find the sausage.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I would ask them if they can make me strong like Chuck Norris.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Then i would ask if they could put the hand in my pocket again.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Did you give your mother that money back i owed her, cos i dont want that old batt coming down bending my ear.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by rogertom
reply to post by Gloster

Is it really necessary to post each question/humorous-anecdote/incomprehensible-dribble in it's own separate post?
I was under the impression that single line responses in threads are frowned upon; as well as posts that do not contribute to the overall theme of the thread.

Please Stop.
Thank-you.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Why Do you only ever tell me you love me, when youve had a drink.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Little_Kona

I would ask if they could abduct Little_Kona so i can....well not that i dont like little allien hands in my pocket

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienProbed

They Do contribute exactly to the question asked, and i have made a lot of valid points on ats ( not one liners ), so please get off my back, for having a bit of light hearted fun.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienProbed

I would ask them to adbuct AlienProbed so they can impregnate you with a little allien fetus in ur anus

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Do You realize the farmers union will be wanting a word, theres a little matter about some damaged crops.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Can we play mommi and daddy ill be dadday and mommi has been bad today..

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Open your mouth and close your eyes...oops that not a question.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by rogertom

I like your posts, i think everyone does, cant think of someone who doesnt...well there is one guy... but his ANUS is very big.
edit on 20-1-2011 by Gloster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I would ask them if they could take a list of the hottest models I've chosen and abduct them, and then take us all to a planet with plant life only, so we could start a new humanity

Forget adam and eve, Mark and Mary,Ashley,Victoria,Becky will be my tale of my beginning

Hey wait a second, that sounds like an interesting scenario that sounds like it could actually work.

I need to find these damn aliens and demand this!

Don't forget the cannabis seeds too, that would be a terrible mistake! Corn is good too

Ill figure out the rest

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TinkererJim

Are you really the head of the Quickmart, no really are you?

Is George W Bush an Alien as well?

Do you speak English?

Would you like to see my Lite Saber?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join