It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Childhood Alien Abduction Phenomena (*Night CAAP*)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Hi, can you help find drawings by children from say the 40's and 50's? Any will do as long as they are of aliens, spacemen or monsters, angels or demons.

Your help and your point of view is very much welcome because I hope to bring this thread together from both ends of the spectrum, to tackle it from both perspectives or possibilities, man made, psychologically induced, or alien.

You are here on the board and so have at least a skeptics mindset to some degree, that will help ground the airy fairy aspects to this discussion and bring scientific sense to the topic.

Thanks for your post!
edit on 20-1-2011 by antar because: Redundancy...

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar

Hi, can you help find drawings by children from say the 40's and 50's? Any will do as long as they are of aliens, spacemen or monsters, angels or demons.

Your help and your point of view is very much welcome because I hope to bring this thread together from both ends of the spectrum, to tackle it from both perspectives or possibilities, man made, psychologically induced, or alien.

You are here on the board and so have at least a skeptics mindset to some degree, that will help ground the airy fairy aspects to this discussion and bring scientific sense to the topic.

Thanks for your post!
edit on 20-1-2011 by antar because: Redundancy...

If I can I will..
It is nice to see someone talk about this like an adult instead of jumping down anothers throat. I make statements that some people may consider troll-like...
on purpose...to see the type of people who are willing to discuss these issues rationally without the close mindedness of believers. I have to leave the country....I am unsure when I will be back...maybe a few days or weeks...but if I remember...I will look for the pics you requested and post them to help my point of view.

Just to let you know...I used to believe in alien abductions and the paranormal..but after years of studying either online, libraries or doing my own investigations with other experts...I have come to the conclusion there is nothing to it.
edit on 20-1-2011 by kerazeesicko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Fabulous! I am excited to have you onboard. If you have the chance to stop in a library out of the country, please take a look at what you can dig up for us in the way of drawings. Thank you so much.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Directions and focus points:

1. Childhood psychosis
2. Mass hysteria based on propaganda
3. Psyops invading dream states/conscious stream
4. Outside influence through folklore, radio, books, television
5. Denial based in lack of evidence
6. Natural childhood imaginations, hallucinations, etc.

1. Documented cases of Night CAAP experiencers.
2. Physical evidence of Night CAAP home invasion.
3. Bruises, scars or skinscrapping's, scoop marks.
4. Pictures, cave drawings, children's artwork, photographic evidence.
5. Children's stories of abduction/visitation.
6. Folklore and ancient stories

1. The special message's received by young children from outside influences such as dream state or visitation.
2. Fear or acceptance by children of Night CAAP experience.
3. Special abilities of children and advanced ability beyond age.
4. Healing, miracles and visions.
5. Memories of pastlife and knowledge beyond age or personal experience.
6. Unwarranted fears and or phobias not induced by environmental factors.
7. Daytime sightings of Alien Visitation Craft (AVC).

Malevolent Influences:
1. Fear or trauma based in Night CAAP experiences.
2. Sudden fear of going to bed or taking naps.
3. Bed wetting, eliminations.
4. Negative behavior patterns unlike child's normal personality.
5. Destructive, anger induced outbursts.
6. Sudden inability to concentrate or stay focused on ordinary tasks.
7. Irritability and lethargy, sleepiness from lack of sleep.
8. Fear about future events out of control of child's ability to change such as earth changes, earth quakes etc.

Benevolent Influences:
1. Visions of spirits or helpful entities in room at night or while alone at playtime.
2. Desire to help others with healing or comfort.
3. Empathy for animals and plants with interest in ecological balance and respect for nature.
4. Sensitive towards family discord or loud angry voices.
5. Psychic abilities at an early age such as telepathic or ESP.
5. Interest in Science and Inventions to help people, animals and our planet.
6. A deep reverence for astronomy and observation of the night sky without fear of the dark.
7. Restful sleeping patterns without disturbance.
8. Memory of past lives.
9. Creative, spontaneous, positive minded, lighthearted.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
******************************************************************************************************************************
"Of all the offspring of Time, Error is the most ancient, and is so old and familiar an acquaintance, that Truth, when discovered, comes upon most of us like an intruder, and meets the intruder's welcome."
Charles Mackay

******************************************************************************************************************************

Since we touched on the possibility of childhood factors such as night terrors, imaginary friends, fear and anxiety as well as psychological trauma in the Op, lets now move on to another probability.

Psychosocial hypothesis:

In ufology, the psychosocial or psychocultural hypothesis, colloquially abbreviated PSH or PCH, argues that at least some UFO reports are best explained by psychological or social means. It is often contrasted with the better known extraterrestrial hypothesis (ETH), and is particularly popular among UFO researchers in the United Kingdom, such as David Clarke, Hilary Evans, the editors of Magonia magazine, and many of the contributors to Fortean Times magazine. It is also popular in France since the publication in 1977 of a book written by Michel Monnerie[1], Et si les ovnis n'existaient pas? (What if ufos do not exist?).

UFOlogists claim that the psychocultural hypothesis is occasionally confused with aggressive anti-ETH debunking, but that there is an important difference in that the PCH researcher sees UFOs as an interesting subject that is worthy of serious study, even if it is approached in a skeptical (i.e. non-credulous) way.

Mass hysteria:

Some authors have argued that the UFO phenomena shows aspects of a mass hysteria, especially during UFO Waves. The French psychiatrist George Heuyer wrote this hypothesis in 1954 in a note to the Bulletin de l’Académie Nationale de Médecine[5].

Mass hysteria — other names include collective hysteria, group hysteria, Mass Psychogenic Illness, or collective obsessional behavior — is the sociopsychological phenomenon of the manifestation of the same or similar hysterical symptoms by more than one person.[1][2] A common manifestation of mass hysteria occurs when a group of people believe they are suffering from a similar disease or ailment.[3]

Characteristics of mass hysteria:

Mass hysteria typically begins when an individual becomes ill or hysterical during a period of stress.[4] After this initial individual shows symptoms, others begin to manifest similar symptoms, typically nausea, muscle weakness, fits or headache.[5]

The features of mass hysteria include no plausible cause found, ambiguous symptoms, rapid escalation of cases - often spread by line of sight - and rapid remission of symptoms. Demographically, cases are higher in females and those with greater use of medical services. Other factors that contribute to the severity of the symptoms and spread are protective clothing worn by emergency services and mistaken or misleading investigations.

Sightings of religious miracles are often attributed to mass hysteria.[3]

Specific examples:

In 2007 near Chalco, a working-class suburb of Mexico City, mass hysteria resulted in a massive outbreak of unusual symptoms suffered by adolescent female students at Children's Village School, a Catholic boarding-school.[6][7]

In 2008 in Tanzania, about 20 female school pupils began to faint in a schoolroom, collapsing to the floor and losing consciousness, while others after witnessing this sobbed, yelled and ran around the school. A local education officer was quoted in news reports saying that such events are "very common here".[2]

In 2009 in Fort Worth, Texas, 34 people were sent to the hospital after they complained about having symptoms when they mistakenly thought they had been exposed to carbon monoxide.[8]

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

Although mass hysteria can describe many social situations, it leads us in the wrong direction when looking for answers to childhood abduction phenomena. This is not to say that there are and will be parents who's influence and personal opinions do filter over into a childs psyche and possibly create misleading fantasy's which can be mistaken for Night CAAP.

edit on 20-1-2011 by antar because: Redundant wordiness...

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Psychological warfare:

Psychological warfare (PSYWAR), or the basic aspects of modern psychological operations (PSYOP), have been known by many other names or terms, including Psy Ops, Political Warfare, “Hearts and Minds,” and Propaganda.[1] Various techniques are used, by any set of groups, and aimed to influence a target audience's value systems, belief systems, emotions, motives, reasoning, or behavior. It is used to induce confessions or reinforce attitudes and behaviors favorable to the originator's objectives, and are sometimes combined with black operations or false flag tactics. Target audiences can be governments, organizations, groups, and individuals.

The U.S. Department of Defense defines psychological warfare as:

"The planned use of propaganda and other psychological actions having the primary purpose of influencing the opinions, emotions, attitudes, and behavior of hostile foreign groups in such a way as to support the achievement of national objectives."[2]

During World War II the United States Joint Chiefs of Staff defined psychological warfare more broadly stating "Psychological warfare employs any weapon to influence the mind of the enemy. The weapons are psychological only in the effect they produce and not because of the weapons themselves."[3]

en.wikipedia.org...

Very intriguing and quite possible especially since the psyops influence began long before the height of what we now know as the UFO Saucer craze when 50's style movies were at their peak and people were buying comic books and literature of anything fringe and martian related.

Has this been something perpetuated by our Military governments in some black op's global plan? If so why would they implant positive alien memories into some and extremely negative into others?

But before we get too deep into this possibility, lets try and retain an open mind for the sake of this hypothesis not having sufficient data or evidence to back it 100% and call this case closed.

Next let us look at the possibility of Outside influence through folklore, radio, books, television. If you have a contribution to this please step in and join the fun!

edit on 20-1-2011 by antar because: Clarification...

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Before we move on I wanted to share with you a website with pictures of a 3 yro with suspicious scoop marks left mysteriously by a possible Night CAAP experience. The pictures unfortunately are copy written so I cannot bring them to the forum but thought you may want to take a look for yourself.

From "The Alien Jigsaw"
True experiences of alien abduction:

www.alienjigsaw.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Whether you are looking at Greek, Roman, Norse, Celtic or Native American mythology, one thing is certain that long before books, radio or television there has always been a need for entertainment in our social structure.

Story tellers have been an intricate part of our ancient most history and the influence they had and continue to have on children cannot be underestimated.

Perhaps the majority of stories were created to keep a person honest or protected, yet often the veil between true life experiences and fantasy can be a thin one. When a story teller embellishes on a forest creature able to devour small children it may have been nothing more than the imagination of the teller in order to keep curious children from roaming into the forests where real life beasts could and have eaten the innocent little ones.

It is equally as possible that at some point in their shared history sightings of terrible and deadly beasts have been spotted and even taken live human beings at times of hunger or even mating necessity.

Point being, children have been given outside ideas and influence long before books, radio and television which could lead their sleeping hours and their imaginations into realms similar to Night CAAP experiences.

Many children of the 30's and 40's can remember the radio broadcasts which were in many ways far more intense psychologically, because it made them use their own imagination rather than the input coming from an outside source they could simply watch, some of the more famous ones:

Dracula (July 11, 1938)

Treasure Island (July 18, 1938)

A Tale of Two Cities (July 25, 1938)

The War of the Worlds (October 30, 1938)

H.G. Wells Meets Orson Welles (October 28, 1940)
(A short conversation between the two men, originally broadcast on KTSA San Antonio.)

This and many more great radio broadcasts from both the Mercury Theater and Campbell Playhouse can be found here:
www.mercurytheatre.info...

Comic books:

The Spacehawk

The Spacehawk was a super-hero who patrolled the Solar System. The tales mixed super-hero elements, science fiction, and horror aspects in the sinister villains. The science fiction ideas here are fairly advanced for the Golden Age of comics. This series takes place in outer space, and frequently shows us astronomical features of other planets. It is full of alien beings and robots. It is NOT in the tradition of the influential 1930's comic strip Flash Gordon, which tended to treat other planets as backdrops for tales of exotic adventure in fabulous kingdoms with glamorous royalty. Instead, the sf elements in The Spacehawk are valued for their own sake, as part of genuine science fiction adventures. Basil Wolverton's art style does not seem to be influenced by Flash Gordon's creator Alex Raymond either, also a rarity in an era when comic book artists tended to regard Raymond as their ideal and model. The series also avoids that other paradigm of 1930's comics, the "modern-day scientists from Earth who build a rocket, and who have adventures on other planets they visit for the first time". This was the paradigm used in 1939 by the comic book series Adventures in the Unknown; it also shows up in the 1930's comic strip Brick Bradford. By contrast, The Spacehawk takes place in a future era, one in which space travel around the Solar System is almost routine.

Basil Wolverton (July 9, 1909 – December 31, 1978) was an American cartoonist, illustrator, comic book writer-artist and professed "Producer of Preposterous Pictures of Peculiar People who Prowl this Perplexing Planet",[1] whose many publishers included Marvel Comics and Mad.

His unique, humorously grotesque drawings have elicited a wide range of reactions. Cartoonist Will Elder said he found Wolverton's technique "outrageously inventive, defying every conventional standard yet upholding a very unusual sense of humor. He was a refreshing original," while Jules Feiffer stated, "I don't like his work. I think it's ugly".[2]

He was posthumously inducted into the comic book industry's Jack Kirby Hall of Fame in 1991.

mikegrost.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

Basil is but one extraordinary example of the leverage which was sparked by his non conventional methods in a time when people were looking towards space and a brighter, more advanced future. After all look at how far they had attained in just the past 100 years!

Young children were being strongly influenced by the excitement of the possibility of spacemen, rocket ships, space travel and it most certainly invaded their sleep time and imaginations.

Television and movies:

List of science fiction films: 1940s
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Sffilm.png
Science fiction film
List of science fiction films
Pre-1920 1970s
1920s 1980s
1930s 1990s
1940s 2000s
1950s 2010s
1960s TV

A list of science fiction films released in the 1940s to present day. These films include core elements of science fiction and are widely distributed with reviews by reputable critics.

en.wikipedia.org...:_1940s

Also this was great thread where our members discuss famous Sci Fi movies from the 40's-to present. To say that many members have not been influenced by this genre of entertainment would be a big mistake.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So everywhere we look there is evidence to support the possibility of children having outside influences from the earliest story teller's to the present day video games and movies. Yet this is again not evidence in itsself to negate the Night CAAP potentiality.

So we move on...

edit on 20-1-2011 by antar because: speeelchek

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
You've given me a lot to read through (mutiple times if I'm going to understand it fully)
So again, thank you for that!

However, lets assume your line of thinking is correct .
How could we distinguish between that & the undeniable fact that is regardless of how attentive a parent is, there will be something at some point that through curiosity or fear imprints itself in a young childs mind.

Whether it's from watching someone play a horror/violent video game or catching a glimpse of a movie they are not supposed to watch, seeing an advert with monsters/aliens in it, childrens tv shows have also been known to 'playfully' include "monsters" or aliens.

I ask not to troll but to educate myself thank you

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Denial based in lack of evidence :

Even though this at times reads like a text book case of generational PTSD due to dysfunctional family habits, it does however touch on several other points I found interesting and serves as a professional analysis for Night CAAP.

Truth Detracting Elements of the Abduction Phenomena:

Psychological Implications

By Eve Frances Lorgen, M. A.

This is an article taken directly from my book, The Love Bite.

One the hallmarks of an abductee is the pattern of emotional
isolation. This behavior can be explained as a result of conditioning,
learned adaptations from the abductee's family members, or reinforced by the
alien handlers. The abductee usually learns early in life not to talk about
"the little people" who come into their bedrooms at night. The child
may talk about their abduction experiences only to be told that they are
just "nightmares". Children often describe the alien intruders as monsters,
who come out of the closet or through the walls. The children are
immediately invalidated when their parents or siblings tell them there is
no such thing as monsters, or aliens for that matter.

Emotional Isolation and the Maintenance of Secrecy

Some abductees have discovered that the aliens instructed them
not talk about their encounters. It is apparent that aliens go to great
lengths to maintain secrecy, instill false or screen memories into their
victims to cover their true motives.

Our social structure--especially in the Western
world--reinforces the precept that "aliens do not exist" or is only science
fiction. The result of these negating and isolating conditions forces the
abductee to turn inward or act out in rebellion against parents,
school, religion or social structure. The abductee who has been denied
validation of their experience will have a tendency to not trust their own
feelings, stay in denial and even act out in anger. Those who have turned
anger inward will become depressed or even suicidal depending on the extent
of trauma endured.

Now in the above reference it clearly begins to show the bias in this MD.s angle or take on the phenomena which imo is part of the problem and only serves to further isolate abductee's and create greater a necessity for privacy, secrecy.

This will only make the Night CAAP individual feel more isolated and defenseless against the possibility of having been told by the alien handlers to remain silent until they are instructed to come forward. If we discover that Night CAAP is a tangible phenomena, then it is time to move forward and no longer remain in the shadows of secrecy and solitude.

Many abductees have coped quite well considering the forces
against them. I do not want to give the impression that all abductees are in
dysfunctional relationships, but rather the denial and enforced secrecy of
these issues are the culprit that leads to family problems.

Contrary to what one may believe, most abductees have not
undergone hypnosis to recover their memories of alien encounters. Few can
afford professional counseling or hypnosis and even if they can, they
usually avoid it because of the mainstream psychological and medical opinion
of alien abductions. Often going to such professionals who misdiagnosed
them caused greater damage to the individual.

Co-Dependency Issues and Emotional Isolation

One of the most common dysfunctional patterns is
co-dependency. This term was first coined to describe relating patterns of
spouses or close family members of alcoholics, substance abusers or child
abusers. The main tenet of co- dependent behavior is to avoid feelings and
open and honest communication. This behavior is acted out in ways
that perpetuate the abusers' addiction and maintenance of secrecy. These
behaviors include protecting the addict or abuser from his or her feelings
and avoidance of core issues.

This makes sense when we consider the phenomena from a larger prospective. Since the advent of the Internet, people have been gathering by the millions to discuss with anonymity the subject of UFO/Alien/Abduction. A large part of those individuals may have never picked up a book on the subject or wandered into an encounter group or other like minded event to meet others on the same page. For some to even discuss the subject or their interest with friends, family or co-workers was something they were not willing to risk.

The Alien Control Factor and The Stockholm Syndrome

The main difference between alien abduction trauma and versus
other trauma- based problems is the added factor of the aliens continued
perpetration of such victimizing activities. Not only do the aliens continue
to contact and abduct the individual, but they also will often act in ways
to prevent the abductee from getting the factual information they need to
heal from these issues. Often abductees change their attitude concerning
their abductors from anger and helplessness or critical thinking to
adoration and compliance, similar to the "Stockholm" syndrome.

UFO researchers, abduction therapists, psychological and
medical professionals dealing with abductees often overlook this alien
"control" factor. Core issues of abductees cannot fully be addressed until
the control factor of the alien presence is acknowledged. (This includes
acquisition of evidence of alien abductions.)

www.beyondweird.com...

I have often considered this angle and while I do not agree with the statements above about a Night CAAP experiencer being a victim in every case, or even unable to heal due to the lack of information given or withheld by the Visitors themselves, it is best to remain open to at least two different sets of Alien visitors and their purpose for the human alien experiment, or for the purpose of this thread even the possibility of the Night CAAP being man made and covert within a black ops program.

There are endless hits on google which will help in the denial of the alien's existence, or of Night CAAP itself. So we will just move on from here to continue our discussion and findings.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Natural childhood imaginations, hallucinations, etc.

This is a difficult area to define as it is solely up to the individual as to whether the experience is of a higher nature or a chemical imbalance within the body.

Each child in a natural environment has the ability to entertain themselves and even family members with their light hearted and imaginative playful sides. So how to distinguish if it is based in creativity or a mental or physical anomaly?

Lets start by looking into what describes it in religious terms and the difference.

Definition of visions and apparitions

It's useful to define what is meant by visions or apparitions so as to have a better understanding of what they involve. For the purposes of this website the basic difference between a "vision" and an "apparition," in Catholic terms, can be understood as follows: in a vision God produces a concept or image without there necessarily being anything external to the viewer, whereas in an apparition God apparently causes something external to the viewer to be perceived through the senses, which act normally even if the "seer" is in an ecstatic state.

Broadly speaking it is probably accurate to say that in the history of the Church, visions have been granted to saints and other holy people who have advanced some way in spiritual terms. This is because they have reached the stage where God can act more directly on the soul, and so produce visions and ecstasies of a more interior nature.

The approved Marian apparitions on the other hand seem to be of a more "exterior" kind, and have been experienced by those who can be regarded as spiritual "novices." This distinction between "visions" and "apparitions" has been followed here, although some writers see apparitions as special cases of visions. The term "visionary," at least in English, seems to have acquired a negative sense, that is a description of a false "seer," and so has not been used here in discussing the approved Marian apparitions. However there have been criticisms of this approach.

Now if we for just a moment consider that there could be an alien apparition and or vision which the person mentally assigns to the known, the familiar, it is possible many past Saints were themselves part of Night CAAP.

Spiritual Novice is again an interesting term used to identify contactee's or abductee's when all other conventional familiars are removed but there is also no reason to suspect demonic possession or spirit entity attachment by an evil influence.

Distinguishing between hallucinations and genuine apparitions

Mgr Farges points to an important way of distinguishing between hallucinations and genuine apparitions. In the case of an hallucination, in general it only gradually becomes visible with increasing clearness, appearing firstly only as "a vague light, then a hazy white spot, and it is in this mist that little by little the contours of the picture are traced, with its details and colours, which before becoming fixed, pass through different phases and transformations."

For a genuine apparition though the object appears and disappears in a more fully formed manner. It may gradually fade away, but it retains it distinctive characteristics. In other words there is an indistinct, hazy, quality to hallucinations, although this does not mean that they can be confused with dreams. Dreams are conjured up by the imagination when the exterior senses have been dulled by sleep, (cf. Ecclesiasticus/Sirach 34:1-8).

But dreams do show clearly the way that the mind can produce very vivid imagery, and so the step from this sort of internal production of images, to the external production of hallucinations is a logical one.

It is also possible that hallucinations may be induced by autosuggestion, as Mgr Farges points out: "Under the influence of violent emotion, of a desire or a fear which maddens, it is possible to see or hear what is hoped for or feared, and by repetition of the crises, facility to reproduce the vision at will may be acquired ..." In other words a person may develop the ability to produce hallucinations, at will as it were. But in all this they cannot go beyond the contents of their own imagination, and thus hallucinations are often repetitive.

Collective hallucinations differ from genuine collective apparitions in that they normally result from an extremely heightened emotional state, shared by a group of people who often are subject to "waves" of emotion which lead to imitation. Thus, in the past, there have been reports of exhausted shipwreck survivors sharing "visions" of other boats, or dry land, and so on.

However, while sharing similar fantasies, these unfortunate people have still experienced different hallucinations, unlike the seers of genuine apparitions, who have, almost invariably, seen the same details, usually with very minor variations. Similarly genuine seers are normally in a calm and unexcited state, although they may be in some form of ecstasy, and the question of hallucinations brought about by emotional extremes does not arise.

Conclusion: genuine apparitions from God

Thus a true vision or apparition comes from God, but a hallucination comes from the individual's own imagination or is caused by some bodily or mental disorder, or, more seriously, by the devil. So while a highly suggestible and unbalanced individual might be subject to some sort of hallucination, usually there are be clear signs to indicate this, that is moral defects are present.

The seers of the approved Marian apparitions have generally been regarded as very level headed and unexcitable, and thus unlikely to be subject to hallucinations. Similarly, there are good textual accounts of these apparitions indicating that they do not contradict Church teaching or dogma, another positive point regarding their authenticity, although the Church itself has not rushed into proclaiming their truthfulness, taking time to evaluate all the evidence.

In most of the Marian apparitions we are dealing with simple people or children, who although not advanced "spiritually," were usually uncorrupted by the world, and so able to see things hidden from other people. This was the case with Pontmain in 1871 where the apparition of Mary in the sky was only seen by young children, who were not in ecstasy, while the adults present saw nothing.

Knock is the exception to this in that most of those who went to the church on 21 August 1879, and saw the apparition, were adults, albeit undoubtedly simple and unsophisticated country people with a childlike faith. Although Juan Diego, the seer of Guadalupe, was an adult, he had only been baptised a few years previously and so was, in spiritual terms, a child.

www.theotokos.org.uk...

Like the children in Night CAAP, these individuals discussed above have been deemed by the church as innocents and simple people with no reason to create false impressions derived from mental disability.

When CAAPS feel the need to remain silent, it is only because of lack of support from outside influence and in the recent past that could also mean going against the church so they may see the visitors as biblical figures rather than alien intruders.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustCurious1
You've given me a lot to read through (mutiple times if I'm going to understand it fully)
So again, thank you for that!

However, lets assume your line of thinking is correct .
How could we distinguish between that & the undeniable fact that is regardless of how attentive a parent is, there will be something at some point that through curiosity or fear imprints itself in a young childs mind.

Whether it's from watching someone play a horror/violent video game or catching a glimpse of a movie they are not supposed to watch, seeing an advert with monsters/aliens in it, childrens tv shows have also been known to 'playfully' include "monsters" or aliens.

I ask not to troll but to educate myself thank you

A child who has had a Night CAAP back ground will be sensitive to the atrocities of the world and even form an empathic ability to sense and to feel the things which most people simply tune out as a defense mechanism.

Like the hundredth Monkey syndrome, the child knows on a deeper level what is out there, but as a mature spiritual being on the subconscious level there are protective mechanisms which help them to become more a witness to outside negative stimuli.

Not all children have the good fortune to be spared what the world has in store for them when it comes to perversion, hatred or violence. Like creating a hard shell these are the lessons they learn in one way or another and each child will be introduced in their own time. It cannot be avoid only prolonged.

Yet as a parent we hope that giving them a solid base they will be able to take it in and not take it on.

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Documented cases of Night CAAP experiencers.

Alien abductions have occurred throughout history, to take an instance from The Bible we only need to look at the narrative of Ezekiel's strange encounter and subsequent disappearance. These abductions by alien visitors persist to this day and it has been estimated that as many as 100 million people have had abduction encounters. So what is it these people experience?

A Gallup poll a few years ago estimated one third of all Americans believe aliens have visited the planet Earth, and of these a large percentage believed alien abductions were happening frequently.

Abductions can occur at anytime of the day or night, they have happened in big cities and isolated outlying areas.

Strangely many alien abduction reports obtained from abductees follow a similar thread. The pattern in most instances goes like this.

A light is observed outside the bedroom window and shines in filling the room, aliens generally, though not consistently are referred to as Greys, enter the room either through the doorway or walls. In some cases the victim simply awakens to find them standing by the bed.

The abductee is paralyzed, completely unable to move, resist or speak. Anyone else present remains asleep, utterly unaware of what is happening. This lack of response from others present in the area has led to hypotheses that some kind of apparatus is used to shut down the sensory centres of the brain, by temporarily shorting those centres out, while retaining a rest like state.

The abductors repeatedly reassure the victim, either telepathically or by touch that what they are doing, or have to do, is necessary and for some kind of greater good.

The individual is then floated out of the room, sometimes via the door, sometimes through secure windows or even walls, solid matter appears to be no barrier, as the abductee along with the abductors are beamed into a waiting alien craft.

Once on board the victims find themselves in an examination room, their clothing removed and on a hard surfaced table.

[BB]

Various medical procedures and examinations are performed, often gynaecological in description; implants may be surgically implanted into the nose, ears, behind the eyes or hypodermically. Samples of skin, semen, blood and other tissues are apparently taken. Sometimes the victim is induced to couple with another human being present or with one of the aliens. Throughout these practices the abductee is repeatedly reassured that this is for the greater good.

In some cases telepathic messages are conveyed to the abductee. In many cases these are of impending doom, knowledge of benefit to humanity, or of the aliens dying planet and the need to redeem their race.

The abductee is often told they were chosen to either help continue the alien race or that they are going through this to aid in salvaging humanity.

They are then often escorted to rooms containing humanoid babies or youngsters which are half alien – half human hybrids, they are then informed that some of these children are theirs and are enthusiastically encouraged to personally interact with them.

Others not involved in the breeding programs are often given tours of the craft and information is revealed about future events on earth, wars, famine, natural disasters and they are told that mankind needs to alter its ways.

Clothing is then returned to the abductee and they are returned to where the abduction originally occurred. The abductors and their craft then leave.

Often the victims are left in a confused or emotionally upset state, clothing is often in a shambles, or in some cases not present at all. Periods of missing time - minutes, sometimes hours have completely disappeared from the individuals memory.

The next day nothing of what happened is remembered, however the abductee may experience nose bleeds, unexplainable scars, bruising or muscle strain, strange marks, pain in the genital region and often what amounts to post traumatic stress symptoms.

Memories of what occurred may surface weeks or sometimes months, later as dreams or recollections initiated by associations or events that recall vague glimpses of what happened, often causing bewilderment.

Occasionally if the abductee seeks help, an investigator will refer them for regressive hypnosis. This is one of the main tools investigators use to release suppressed memories of an alien abduction, however it has not been proven to be a very reliable tool as it is very easy for the hypnotherapist to instil or even encourage these memories during a session unintentionally.

[BB]

Many of these abductions go unreported due to the fear of ridicule and humiliation it would cause, particularly where experiments of a sexual nature were involved. Many remember the incident from the motion picture “Independence Day” where the town Sheriff and his companions make fun of the Crop Duster Pilot, about his abduction and “experiments of the sexual nature” being performed on him, many abductees get this very same type of community reaction if their encounter becomes known to the public.

What is the purpose of these Abductions?

A common theme, through most present day abductions is that they are for an experimental interbreeding programme, the production of a half-alien, half-human hybrid.

Some abductees have been told that this will allow prospective generations of aliens to better fit in with humans, or that their abductors are a sterile race and the integration of human genes into the species will allow them to re-establish their race.

Many people are familiar with the Betty and Barney Hill case, which is cited as the commencement of the abduction phenomena. One test their abductors carried out on Betty was the insertion of a needle into her navel and the extraction of some fluid. This routine was not known to our medical science at the time, but is now called amniocentesis and is utilized to test for foetal abnormalities.

Barney Hill also disclosed that he had a sperm sample extracted as well.

This was a distinct attempt at checking the human reproductive system to consider whether humans would be compatible for their breeding programme.

Following this, female abductees began showing signs of pregnancy which would often disappear after a few weeks as if the abductee had never been pregnant at all, with no signs of a miscarriage, it's as if the foetus just wasn't there anymore.

Often the foetuses were more advanced than they should have been when detected for the indicated time of gestation. Many cases were put down to phantom pregnancies or that the patient had aborted but just not realised it. Later research however began to uncover that these woman had been submitted to some type of foetal implantation procedure, and when the foetus was developed enough, was then extracted for external incubation.

This must not have achieved the desired affect as in recent abductions direct mating has become a consistent feature of more abduction accounts.

A classic example of this is the encounter of Antonio Villas Boas.

Villas Boas' encounter took place on October 15th 1957, when the 23 year old was laboring, at night, on the family farm in Brazil. He was abducted by 3 figures in strange suits and taken aboard a craft, there he was induced to make love to a very beautiful, almost-human looking woman, after this Villas Boas was deposited back in the field from which he had been taken.

This sort of encounter is now becoming a more and more common theme in recent abductions. It is easy to witness the progression from breeding compatibility testing, as in the Hill case, to experimental foetal implantation, through to direct mating, as was the case with Villas Boas. Perhaps even the examinations performed on abductees prior to this were also a step in the hybrid programme to verify compatibility, forms of DNA testing, skin samples etc and physiology are all details that any advanced civilisation would check first.

Are we merely a vast genetic repository for some advanced alien civilisation? Maybe but only the night visitors know.

www.thecheers.org...

We simply could not have this thread continue if we did not include one of the first and best known Abduction cases, and imo the one that opened this Pandora's box. Although Barney and Betty Hill were adults I would suspect that they were part of the lifetime club as well.

Background

The Hills lived in Portsmouth, New Hampshire. Barney (1922–1969) was employed by the U.S. Postal Service, while Betty (1919–2004) was a social worker. Active in a Unitarian congregation, the Hills were also members of the NAACP and community leaders, and Barney sat on a local board of the U.S. Civil Rights Commission.

A mixed-race couple at the time in the U.S. was unusual: Barney was of African-American ancestry, and Betty was Caucasian.
[edit] The UFO encounter

According to a variety of reports given by the Hills, the alleged abduction happened on the evening of September 19, 1961 around 10 p.m. The Hills were driving back to Portsmouth from a vacation in Quebec. There were only a few other cars on the road as they made their way home. Just south of Groveton, New Hampshire, they claimed to have observed a bright point of light in the sky. While Barney navigated U.S. Route 3, Betty reasoned that she was observing a communication satellite since it moved erratically and urged Barney to stop the car for a closer look, as well as to walk their dog, Delsey. Worried about the presence of bears, Barney carried a pistol that he had in the trunk of the car.

Betty, whose sister had confided to her about having a flying saucer sighting several years earlier thought it may be what they were encountering. Barney grabbed a pair of binoculars in order to get a better look at the strange light. When he looked through them, he saw multicolored lights and a row of windows with "beings" standing within sight. Barney originally thought the light was a conventional aircraft since they were near Pease Air Force Base.

The Hills claimed that they continued driving on the isolated road, moving very slowly in order to observe the object as it came even closer. They stated that it seemed to have been moving in unison with the topography and dipped in front of the peaks and descended slowly in their direction. At one point the object appeared to land on top of Cannon Mountain, but quickly began moving again.

Approximately one mile south of Indian Head, they said, a huge craft rapidly descended toward the Hills' vehicle causing Barney to stop directly in the middle of the highway. The craft descended to approximately 80–100 feet above the Hills' 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air and filled the entire field of the windshield. Barney, carrying his pistol, stepped away from the vehicle and moved closer to the object. Using the binoculars, Barney claimed to have seen about 8 to 11 humanoid figures who were peering out of the craft's windows, seeming to look at him. The one remaining figure continued to look at Barney and communicated a message telling him to "stay where you are and keep looking." Red lights on what appeared to be bat-wing fins began to telescope out of the sides of the craft and a long structure descended from the bottom of the craft. The silent craft approached to what Barney estimated was within 50–80 feet overhead and 50–100 feet away from him.

Barney tore the binoculars away from his eyes and ran back to his car, saying, "They're going to capture us!" (Clark, 276) He saw the object again shift its location to directly above the vehicle. He drove away at high speed, telling Betty to look for the object. She rolled down the window and looked up, but saw only darkness above them.

Almost immediately the Hills heard a beep which Betty described similar to a microwave and then another beep. At which point they were 35 miles from where they originally were. From later recollections, they recall their car vibrating and stalling. Betty touched the metal on the passenger door expecting to feel an electric shock, but felt only the vibration. The Hills say they experienced the onset of an altered state of consciousness that left their minds dulled, and that they also felt a tingling sensation throughout their bodies.

read more here:
en.wikipedia.org...

The terms alien abduction or abduction phenomenon describe "subjectively real memories of being taken secretly against one’s will by apparently nonhuman entities and subjected to complex physical and psychological procedures."[1] People claiming to have been abducted are usually called "abductees" or "experiencers." Typical claims involve being subjected to a forced medical examination that emphasizes their reproductive system.[2] Abductees sometimes claim to have been warned against environmental abuse and the dangers of nuclear weapons.[3] Consequently, while many of these purported encounters are described as terrifying, some have been viewed as pleasurable or transformative.

Due to a lack of any substantial physical evidence, most scientists and mental health professionals dismiss the phenomenon as "[d]eception, suggestibility (fantasy-proneness, hypnotizability, false-memory syndrome), personality, sleep phenomena, psychopathology, psychodynamics [and] environmental factors.".[4] Skeptic Robert Sheaffer also sees similarity between the aliens depicted in early science fiction films, in particular, Invaders From Mars, and those reported to have actually abducted people.[5]

The first alien abduction claim to be widely publicized was the Betty and Barney Hill abduction in 1961.[6] Reports of the abduction phenomenon have been made around the world, but are most common in English speaking countries, especially the United States.[5] The contents of the abduction narrative often seem to vary with the home culture of the alleged abductee.[5]

Alien abductions have been the subject of conspiracy theories and science fiction storylines (notably The X-Files) which have speculated on stealth technology required if the phenomenon were real, the motivations for secrecy and that alien implants could be a possible form of physical evidence.

en.wikipedia.org...

Paleo-abductions

While "alien abduction" did not achieve widespread attention until the 1960s, there were many similar stories circulating decades earlier. These early abduction-like accounts have been dubbed "paleo-abductions" by UFO researcher Jerome Clark.[13]

* In a 1897 edition of the Stockton, California Daily Mail, Colonel H. G. Shaw claimed he and a friend were harassed by three tall, slender humanoids whose bodies were covered with a fine, downy hair who tried to kidnap the pair.[13]
* Rogerson writes that the 1955 publication of Harold T. Wilkins's Flying Saucers Uncensored declared that Karl Hunrath and Wilbur Wilkinson, who had claimed they were contacted by aliens, had disappeared under mysterious circumstances; Wilkins reported speculation that the duo were the victims of "alleged abduction by flying saucers".[12]

The UFO contactees of the 1950s claimed to have contacted aliens, and the substance of contactee narratives are often regarded as quite different from alien abduction accounts.
[edit] Two landmark cases

An early alien abduction claim occurred in the mid-1950s with the Antonio Villas Boas case, which did not receive much attention until several years later. Widespread publicity was generated by the Betty and Barney Hill abduction case of 1961, culminating in a made for television film broadcast in 1975 (starring James Earl Jones and Estelle Parsons) dramatizing the events. The Hill incident was probably the prototypical abduction case, and was perhaps the first in which the claimant described beings that later became widely known as the Greys, and in which the beings were said to explicitly identify an extraterrestrial origin.

If fictional sources such as science fiction movies and pulps are taken into consideration, the phenomena might be traced back to the 1930s.

Exploring the alien abduction phenomenon with believers and skeptics alike. Believers: John Mack, John Velez, Bud Hopkins Skeptics: Karl Sagan, Paul Horowitz, Phillip Klass
www.pbs.org...

Jaw Dropping Alien Abduction Story ( Kind of scary disinfo imo.)

www.disclose.tv...

Some more links and stories about the Abduction phenomena:

www.buzzle.com...

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

esoteric.2hav.net...

www.ufocasebook.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Physical evidence of Night CAAP home invasion:

Alien and UFO Research
Physical Evidence of Alien Abductions May Exist in Household Dust

A significant breakthrough in the search for trace physical evidence of alien abductions may have been uncovered in ordinary household dust. According to biophysicist Dr. William C. Levengood of Pinelandia Biophysics Laboratory of Michigan, microscopic "glassy particles" have been found in household dust of individuals claiming to be abductees.

"Glassy particles" have been found in bedrooms, kitchens, family rooms, hallways, basement stairs, and so on. "Glassy particles" have not been found in dust where abductions are not known to occur.

The "glassy particles" come in a variety of shapes, including hollow or solid spheres. The particles are occasionally amber in color and vary in size from 1 micron or more, which is 1/1,000 of a millimeter.

Other more elongated particles include the "pseudo crystal." These forms are often clear and contain definite non-cellular, non-plant structure. A visual inspection of the "pseudo crystals" under 450x magnification gives the appearance of a fiber optic arrangement.

Household dust is best collected from areas not commonly dusted, such as the top ledges of doors and window frames. Unexplainable whitish dust in recently cleaned rooms of abductees' homes has also tested positive for these glassy particles.

While abductees' homes have produced two or more styles of particles, no abductee's home to date has produced all styles of particles. Dr. Levengood is continuing his research into uncovering the origin of the currently unexplainable glassy particles.

February 16, 2000

www.abduct.com...

edit on 21-1-2011 by antar because: ex tags

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Bruises, scars or skinscrapping's, scoop marks.

Triangular alien mark appears overnight on man's chest

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cea7a21c80e2.jpg[/atsimg]

I awoke to the sound of the phone ringing, one Sunday in March of 1998. It was nine o'clock in the morning. Who would be calling this early? After all, it was the weekend, and having counted on being able to sleep in, we stayed up rather late the night before. Still half asleep, I picked up the receiver to hear John's frantic voice on the other end.

"Lynn, I'm sorry to be calling you on the weekend (John reveres the weekend as family time), but I had to talk to someone. Lynn, they were here last night! I don't know what to do. And I think they did something to the baby, too."

When they arrived at 10:30 AM, John pulled away his shirt to reveal a triangle shaped wound so perfect, it looked like a cookie cutter had been used. Some blood was still evident at the corners, but although still a deep and ugly wound, it had healed over considerably since 3:00 AM, according to John. I had loaned my Polaroid camera to John on an earlier occasion, so Robert used it to take a picture of the wound. One hour later another picture was taken. In that time, the wound had healed even more. Ten hours later, John asked Susan to take a third photo. Again, the photo showed the wound had continued to heal with unnatural speed.

Stories like this one while not typical in that most individuals do not have recall let alone clear memory of the alien visitors, it is a landmark case and one that pulls together how in the Night CAAP experience, entire families can be involved. More importantly than this man's short lived discomfort, is that he has memory of his child having been involved and that imo was who the Aliens were there to work with, the man if anything was being used for his sperm and perhaps the child he recalled could have even been an alien hybrid child from a past visitation.

There are so many websites devoted to this phenomena on the net with just a simple google search you will find as many as you have time to look at.

www.abduct.com...

If the alien scoop marks, and other such experimental leftovers of individuals having had invasive surgeries by the Aliens are proof, then there is plenty but it is still not conclusive evidence because these marks unless proven could be self induced or in other causes unknown to the person.

Let's move on.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Very well done thread.

I still don't have enough info to make up my mind as to the whole abduction thing. To many possibilities with not enough proof. It's good to see you covering such a broad range of potential explanations, though. I see a lot of speculation, but it's pretty evenly spread throughout different views, and the nature of the issue pretty much demands some speculation no matter what you attribute the abduction phenomenon to.

Whatever is causing it, be it psychologically based or actually caused by outside influences (aliens, government, creepy uncle, etc.), it obviously is affecting lots of people whose lives would, I'm sure, be easier if they had a definite explanation as to what was happening to them. That alone makes it a worthwhile subject to look into.

I think it might be interesting if someone got together a group of people who are pretty regularly "abducted" (I know they're out there) and have them stay at a facility where they could all be monitored 24/7 for a year or so. With a large enough group of subjects, I'd think there would be at least one experience, which would be witnessed/recorded. If not, you'd have to wonder why the abductions all stopped at the same time.

I'll be following this, for sure.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Cave Drawings and Ancient Alien Documentation

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0823566a6d01.jpg[/atsimg]

These ufo petroglyphs were created thousands of years ago by ancient Indians in the American Southwest. According to Indian folklore, two objects collided high in the sky and one crash-landed in the region of Death Valley. Some men arrived (presumably in another ship) and spent some time repairing the damaged Craft and were observed by the local Indians.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a36c0b2cb75e.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c13096d9cb9f.jpg[/atsimg]

These are two cave paintings from Tanzania. Both are estimated to be up to 29,000 years old. The one on the left is located in Itolo and depicts several disc shaped objects. The other painting is from Kolo shows four entities surrounding a women. Notice also the entity looking down from inside some sort of box or object.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/43da6cc90182.jpg[/atsimg]

This cave painting is c.10,000 BC and is from Val Camonica, Italy. It appears to depict two beings in protective suits holding strange implements.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e8f7497b3c43.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4e69aa65e7e5.jpg[/atsimg]

Two images c.6000 BC from Tassili, Sahara Desert, North Africa. They do not look human do they ? Also notice the disk in the sky in left hand picture.

I am quite certain that these forms of evidence are possibly one of the most perplexing manifestations we have about ancient Alien Visitors, although it is still not conclusive or the hard proof that earth and humanity has been frequented by the Visitors, it does make one think long and hard about how long they have had a connection to our planet.

I found the pictures of the animals very concerning because it makes me question how long the animal mutilations have been happening?

Next we will try to take a deeper look at children's artwork and how it could be a sign of how Night CAAP has been part of the evolution of our species.

(*I have had a terrible time trying to locate childrens drawings of monsters, angels, demons, and aliens for this part, so forgive me if it is scant at best.*)

www.alien-ufo-pictures.com...

edit on 21-1-2011 by antar because: for link

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Alien Sight:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3f38c1ac59a5.jpg[/atsimg]

Imaginary Friends:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9b5a89971bfa.gif[/atsimg]

Night Owl:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1ec7f41ac31f.jpg[/atsimg]

Rocket ship:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9313a70e8eb8.jpg[/atsimg]

Now this is just a small sampling of children's artwork, and I found the pictures children did of Owls kind of concerning as many adult Abductees talk about seeing owl eyes in their memories, usually not positive experiences.

Throughout the website there were several drawings of spooky looking owls but this one was so colorful I chose it to represent the owl drawings.

Another thing worth noticing is how when you compare earlier monster and alien drawings from say the 50's till now, the aliens themselves can look similar but in those days children drew them oftentimes with the classic fishbowl on the head. So have the aliens changed our atmosphere to help them breath better or is there some other explanation?

www.naturalchild.org...

I am still hunting down the websites that show the difference in childrens art from the 30's 40's and 50's verses more modern ones.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Something interesting to consider is how many of the drawings you find of childrens will show the aliens in a very bright and beautiful way, and then there are others who depict them as savage and beastly nightmarish creatures.

Is this because as suspected earlier in this thread there could be more than one type of Night CAAP experiment going on?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by subject x

Very well done thread.

Thankyou.

I still don't have enough info to make up my mind as to the whole abduction thing. To many possibilities with not enough proof. It's good to see you covering such a broad range of potential explanations, though. I see a lot of speculation, but it's pretty evenly spread throughout different views, and the nature of the issue pretty much demands some speculation no matter what you attribute the abduction phenomenon to.

It is rather hard to try and find unbiased information as well so I do know where you are coming from and while I do have personal reasons for bringing this subject into the light, I also reserve my opinions on this because of the general lack of information and hard evidence out there on the subject.

Whatever is causing it, be it psychologically based or actually caused by outside influences (aliens, government, creepy uncle, etc.), it obviously is affecting lots of people whose lives would, I'm sure, be easier if they had a definite explanation as to what was happening to them. That alone makes it a worthwhile subject to look into.

That has been a real problem because even if i could get solid data on this , all it takes is one crack pot to spoil the whole thing and since people who do suffer mental illness are part of the mix it can contaminate the whole process of discerning actual abduction cases from delusional cases.

I think it might be interesting if someone got together a group of people who are pretty regularly "abducted" (I know they're out there) and have them stay at a facility where they could all be monitored 24/7 for a year or so. With a large enough group of subjects, I'd think there would be at least one experience, which would be witnessed/recorded. If not, you'd have to wonder why the abductions all stopped at the same time.

I have serious doubts that it would work, I think that the visitors would not allow their experiments to be compromised in such a way. They would know that the people were being monitored, and it is also possible with other worldly technology they could still abduct them without any outward sign of disturbance.

There have been many reports of people being drug violently out of their beds which got front row media attention, but it may not always work that way. This is also why later in the thread it would be great to consider it from at least 3 different angles, malevolent, benevolent and a psyops type human abduction.

I'll be following this, for sure.

Again Thank you.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join