It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Childhood Alien Abduction Phenomena (*Night CAAP*)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
This has been a thread I have been working on for over a year. I had skads of research and information on my old computer which took a dive several months ago and being disheartened I put this on hold since that time.

It is a subject which I find very controversial at best and under reported at least. Is this because the subject deals with children or because it strikes to the very core of our own fears? Either way it seems to have been swept conveniently under the carpet and for generations used to quell any possible real research and data into the phenomena of childhood visitation and even abduction.

Over the past few decades we have allowed the Adult Alien Abduction phenomena to be as exposed as possible to mainstream through the courageous and often scoffed at diligence of authors, therapists and researchers alike. It is much easier to wait 20 years or more before the mystery can be discussed openly than to dig straight into the roots of the challenge and to confront it at its inception, at the core which in 99% of reported abductee accounts, begins in childhood at the average age of 4-5 years.

I would love to dedicate this thread to Jkrog08 as he was in complete support of the concept and even offered to help find sources to back several of the ideas which will be posed throughout the thread.

That said lets dive into what we know about the Childhood Alien Abduction/Contactee phenomena and mystery and how it can be perceived by the adults who the children go to for support.

Alternative Names

Pavor nocturnus; Sleep terror disorder
Causes, Incidence, And Risk Factors

Night terrors (sleep terrors) occur during deep sleep, usually during the first third of the night. The cause is unknown but night terrors may be triggered by fever, lack of sleep, or periods of emotional tension, stress, or conflict.

In contrast, nightmares are more common in the early morning. They may occur after someone watches frightening movies/TV shows or has an emotional experience. A person may remember the details of a dream upon awakening, and will not be disoriented after the episode.

Night terrors are most common in boys ages 5 - 7, although they also can occur in girls. They are fairly common in children ages 3 - 7, and much less common after that. Night terrors may run in families. They can occur in adults, especially with emotional tension and/or the use of alcohol.

Read more: www.righthealth.com...

Imaginary friends

Imaginary friends and imaginary companions are a psychological and social phenomenon where a friendship or other interpersonal relationship takes place in the imagination rather than external physical reality. Imaginary friends are fictional characters created for improvisational role-playing. They often have elaborate personalities and behaviors. They seem real but are ultimately unreal to their creators, as shown by studies.[1]

Imaginary friends are made often in childhood, sometimes in adolescence, and rarely in adulthood. They often function as tutelaries when played with by a child. They reveal, according to several theories of psychology, a child's anxieties, fears, goals and perceptions of the world through that child's conversations. They are, according to some children, physically indistinguishable from real people, while others say they see their imaginary friends only in their heads.

en.wikipedia.org...

Fear and anxiety

Fears of an Infant or Toddler

* Loud noises or sudden movements
* Large looming objects
* Strangers
* Separation
* Changes in the house

Fears During Preschool Years

* The dark
* Noises at night
* Masks
* Monsters and ghosts
* Animals such as dogs

Fears During School Years

* Snakes and spiders
* Storms and natural disasters
* Being home alone
* Fear of a teacher who's angry
* Scary news or TV shows
* Injury, illness, doctors, shots, or death
* Fear of failure and rejection

children.webmd.com...

Psycological challenges

NO ONE is an island, according to the old saying, and so it should be recognized that no psychological problem is ever a purely individual problem. Therefore, any psychological distress felt by an individual has roots in society at large.

In fact, any attempt to “control” the thoughts or behavior of another person is just an unconscious attempt to control—rather than face up to and heal—your own “ugly” inner life. And until you have made peace with yourself, you will never be able to live in peace with anyone else. So in this world you can’t change anyone but yourself. Then, it can be hoped, your example might influence others to change themselves.

This is how it works in life, and this is how it works in a family.

www.guidetopsychology.com...

When a child awakens in the night with vivid memories of aliens or monsters who invade their dream states and even persist into their bedrooms and closets, it is always the parents first course of action to help the child to understand that while the psychological aspects to the experience are very real they also attempt to persuade the child to acknowledge it as something which in this reality remains unreal.

If there are now millions of individuals worldwide who state openly they have been abducted and that for the majority have had the same experiences since early childhood, then it does make sense at least a portion of the children who claim to see the little visitors in their room at night or in their dream states, are truly part of a larger yet unspoken aspect to the Alien agenda itself.

Yet how often is the event touted off as fantasy or imagination rather than considered something worthy of a closer, deeper look? Not often even though as has been reported the phenomena can be generational.

Interestingly so are childhood night terrors and imaginary friends!

When we consider what the child is 'not' experiencing through empirical, pragmatic or theoretical data and rule out any mistreatment, trauma or deprivation, then it is plausible the child is part of the Alien Abduction phenomena and in the beginning stages.

Granted there is just not enough proof of Alien visitation to proceed further into this fringe science and to study it under close scrutiny, yet perhaps one day and with full disclosure it will become a respected form of scientific study. One place we could start when that time arrives is in the children of reported abductees.

Once this new science is accepted, there will be so many avenues to investigate and perhaps we may even have the chance one day to make our own decisions as whether or not we wish to be wiling participants in the Alien projects.

As long as we continue to bury our heads in the sand this will continue to control the lives of millions of people and if it starts in early childhood then it is our responsibility as parents, educators and adults in general, to come out of the closet and face together whatever we may discover in the process.

Next lets look at how children's artwork may hold the key to understanding the phenomena and even unlock many of the secrets about the Aliens and their influence on our children globally.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Anxiously awaiting pard II...
Star and flag already.
I agree that the aspects of abductions occuring during childhood and very unexplored...
Thank you for diving down this hole for us.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/14808bd1682a.jpg[/atsimg]

Conclusion - Why Are Monsters so Common in Children’s Literature?

There is apparently very little (if anything) written about monsters in children’s literature. Perhaps because it is quite a narrow subject, but I think it is interesting enough to speculate about. Below are two excerpts from Maurice Sendak's Caldecott acceptance speech:

"Children are not always escaping from the mundane, but from the horrific - from all kinds of strong, frightening feelings they have. They don't really mind a little anxiety and heart failure, so long as they know it will end all right." (3)

"These are difficult times for children. Children have to be brave to survive what the world does to them. And this world is scrungier and rougher and dangerouser than it ever was before." (3)
I think that, just like Sendak says, children (as well as grown-ups) like being a little scared as long as it happens under controlled circumstances. Children tend to be very fascinated with the unknown and abnormality. I think that monsters in a way embody the abnormal, making it possible to experience this abstract notion in terms of something concrete.

Monsters in children's literature might also pose a challenge to children to learn how to conquer fear and learn to cope better with their own feelings.

www.eng.umu.se...

Well said Mr. Sendak, yet how much has folklore, literature, radio broadcasts, television contributed to the Abduction phenomena? Have all of the abductees been fooled into believing something based on what they have seen, heard and experienced in their short life spans, or is it something of the mysterious and unknown happening which defies all know comfort zones therefor cautioned to be thrown into the darker recesses of a child's psyche only to be discovered many years later through memory and hypnotherapy sessions?

Without proper study it will remain part of the unknowable, something which keeps children discovering how to remain rooted in this 3rd dimensional reality, from escaping this known paradigm when they are at the peak of possibility.

Take a look at this artist Dave Davie's unique contribution into bringing the 2nd dimensional into the 3rd. He takes childrens drawings and then creates something which to me is nothing short of amazing. I want you to notice how the alien theme seems to be the number one choice for children who are asked to draw monsters:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6d7068ed8075.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b6fa10b549e8.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2f2ea1ce50b1.jpg[/atsimg]

thechive.com...

It is interesting to look at the way children conceptualize aliens in their drawings from one era to the next. When I was a young girl the popular way to draw a spaceman or alien, was to place a glass fishbowl over his head as if our atmosphere was not breathable to the alien visitor. Now many children draw them with big black eyes.

If you think that this is something which is a new or imposed idea on children then take a look at this well done site which shows evidence dating back as early as 1100 BC:

1000BC - 1869 HUMANOID REPORTS
Compiled by
Albert Rosales

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f7974248aea2.jpg[/atsimg]

This is just one example of the research Albert Rosales has done into the field of UFO reports and documentation, his site is well worth a look as it is filled with information which will boggle your mind.

Location. Japan (unknown location)
Date: 2357-2258 BC
Time: unknown
According to Tau-se from an ancient manuscript called “Sey-to-ki”, during the time of Emperor Ton-Yo, in the year of “Mon-Sham” a “divine man” descended from the sky, using a “monster that was emitting light” (spacecraft??). The people called this man “the master”. He received the name Tan-kun (Sandalwood God) and his country was called Peson.

HC addendum
Source: Space Visitors in Ancient Japan by Mikhail Rosenshpitz in: “Unbelievable World” # 8 August 2004
Type: B?

www.ufoinfo.com...

edit on 19-1-2011 by antar because: pictures did not come out...still working on it.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
My biggest question would be, why did Roswell hit the Earth? Was it really that hard to miss? There were several reports before Roswell happened of TONS of sightings. From what I have learned over the years, they were here to warn us. Of what I dont know. But still, our Big Brother still wants us to think it was a Weather Balloon. From what I also learned, they were grey, had the same "structure" (A.K.A. looked similar) as humans, but smaller/skinnier, and hairless. I am not sure of what "tounge" they spoke, but from what I have learned, it was a warning.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I personally take everything a child says seriously. If my child had expressed concerns about monsters and such, I would have to find out exactly what the source of that fear was. was it from TV or school or what have you....

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by punctual
reply to post by antar

I personally take everything a child says seriously. If my child had expressed concerns about monsters and such, I would have to find out exactly what the source of that fear was. was it from TV or school or what have you....

As anyone should. Where does "imaginary friends" come from? It cant be just in their head. They have always said, when I child looks at "nothing" and laughs, is it really nothing? There is a lot of paranormal theorys that state that children, among others, can see what adults cant.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mattyboy4u

This is one direction the thread is leading, I also wonder just how much propaganda the Military and their influence has played down the whole childhood abduction actuality and replaced it with the spectacle of disbelief and a condescending elaboration of people's overactive imagination.

Is this one of the reasons that disclosure is no closer to happening now than when the Roswell incident occurred? If so it would lead more towards a cover up because of the various levels of secrecy needed to keep the childhood abduction episodes happening. Which leads you to wonder if the visitations of children are malevolent or benevolent. Could be both.

Is it possible that the meetings between Aliens and humans are an arranged agreement and one way to keep humans from progressing into the future which would most benefit the whole rather than the few?

Many UFO abductee's have been shown visions of possible outcomes and futures for humanity, only disturbed by the negative side effects of disastrous choices made by those in a position to create the change needed to alter our paths in one direction or the other. Those same choices seem bent on the depletion and utter annihilation of our planet and all of its lifeforms.

It is possible that the children are still young and innocent enough for an outside intelligence to reach. To help shape an alternate possibility for this planet and for all life in the future?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Many of you remember WOS, this was his Alien Overview and I felt that the information about the Eisenhower/Alien meetings fit in beautifully here as we take a look at the Childhood Alien Abduction Phenomena.

Alien Overview
What is going on? Something very sinister is going on. Polls reveal that over 90% of the American people believe in UFO's and 95% of these people believe the government is keeping this knowledge from the public. But why? Are they afraid the people will panic if an "official" announcement were made? Hardly. Such an announcement would create interest and excitement and many questions, particularly from the churches, but not panic. Why, then, the continued cover-up?

There is overwhelming evidence in the past several years from "whistle blowing" retired military officers who have finally said, "Enough is enough! It's time the government told the people the truth!" These officers, such as Navy Intelligence Officer William Cooper, Major John Lear (whose father founded the Lear Jet Corporation) and Air Force officer William English, to name but a few, have all discovered the truth, and at the risk of their very lives, are trying to alert YOU to the secrets behind the UFO's and the Alien Presence on this earth. These people worked on the secret projects, had access to 'classified' Top Secret documents , had seen with there own eyes 'captured' aliens, or extraterrestrial entities, UFO's, and the incredible technology they brought with them.

Sightings of UFO's have been reported throughout history, and biblical and historic references to "Flaming Chariots" huge flying 'birds' and odd looking beings predate our era by thousands of years. In the 1940's several alien spacecraft were recovered by the U.S. and other countries, along with a few dead aliens and one live one they named EBE (a name suggested by Dr. Vannever Bush and was short for Extraterrestrial Biological Entity).

In 1953 astronomers discovered large objects in space which were moving toward earth. At first they believed they were asteroids, but later evidence proved the objects could only be spaceships. Project Sigma and Project Plato intercepted alien radio communication and using the computer binary language, were able to arrange a landing that resulted in face-to-face contact with alien beings from another planet. Meanwhile, a race of human-looking aliens contacted the U.S. Government, warning us that the aliens orbiting the equator were hostile beings from Orion. These human-type aliens demanded we dismantle and destroy our nuclear weapons, that we were on a path of self-destruction and we must stop killing each other, stop polluting the earth, stop raping the earths natural resources and learn to live in harmony with one another. President Eisenhower rejected these demands.

Later in 1954 the race of aliens, known as Greys, from Zeta Reticuli area in space, who had been orbiting the equator, landed at Holloman Air Force base. They stated that their planet was dying and needed quarters on earth to conduct genetic experiments that might allow their race to survive; this was to be in exchange for certain technology. President Eisenhower met with the aliens and a formal treaty was signed. The treaty stated the aliens would not interfere in our affairs and we would not interfere in theirs. We would keep their presence on earth secret; they would furnish us with advanced technology. They could abduct humans on a limited basis for the purpose of medical examination and monitoring, with the stipulation that the humans would not be harmed and they would be returned to their point of abduction with no memory of the event. It was also agreed the alien bases would be constructed underground, beneath Indian reservations in the 4 corners area of Utah, New Mexico, Arizona and Colorado. Another was to be constructed in Nevada in the area known as S-4, about 7 miles south of Area 51, known as 'Dreamland'. A multi-billion dollar secret fund was organized and kept by the Military Office of the White House, supposedly to build secret underground sites for the President and the staff in case of military attacks.

By secret Executive Memorandum, NSC5410, Eisenhower established a permanent committee known as "Majority Twelve" (MJ12) to oversee and conduct all covert activities with the aliens. This included FBI director J. Edgar Hoover and six leaders of the 'Council on Foreign Relations, known as the 'Wise Men' and later others from the Trilateral Commision. George Bush, Gordon Dean, and Brzezinski were among them.

A major finding of the commision was the aliens were using humans and animals as sources for glandular secretions, enzymes, hormonal secretions, blood and in horrible genetic experiments. The aliens explained these actions as necessary for their survival and that if their genetic structure were not improved, their race would cease to exist.

The ruling powers decided that one means of funding the alien project was to corner the illegal drug market. A young ambitious member of the Council on Foreign Relations was approached. His name is George Bush who at the time was preident and CEO of Zapata Oil Co. based in Texas. Zapata Oil was experimenting with offshore oil drilling and it was arranged that the drugs could be shipped from South America to the offshore platforms by fishing boats, then transferred to the U.S. shore by normal transportation, thus avoiding search by customs agents. The plan worked better than anyone expected, and today the CIA controls all the world's illegal drug markets. One should remember it was George Bush who first started selling drugs to our children. The drug money was used to finance the deep underground alien bases.

Conclusions: the Bilderburgers, the Council on Foreign Relations and the Trilateral Commision are the SECRET GOVERNMENT and rule this nation through MJ-12 and the study group known as the Jason Society.

Throughout history the aliens have manipulated and/or ruled the human race through various secret societies, religion and the occult. The CFR and the Trilateral Commision are in complete control of the alien technology and the nation's economy. Eisenhower was the last president to know the entire overview of the alien problem. Succeeding presidents were told only what MJ-12 wanted them to know, and it was NOT the truth. MJ-12 presented each new president with a picture of a lost alien culture seeking to renew itself, build a home on this planet and shower us with gifts of technology. Each president has bought the story hook, line, and sinker. Meanwhile, innocent people continue to suffer unspeakable horrors at the hands of alien and human scientists who are engaged in barbarous research that would make the Nazis pale in comparison. As if this is not enough, many people end up as food for the insatiable alien appetite for biological enzymes, hormonal secretions and blood. At least 1 in every 40 Americans have been implanted with alien devices that are used to control them if necessity calls.

By 1989 over 3 million 'Greys' were occupying these deep multi-level underground complexes. Level 7 at Dulce is called "Nightmare Hall". They have welched on their agreement on abducting humans; today over 25 million citizens have been abducted and implanted, a literal army awaiting orders to march! (Whitley Strieber has written bestselling on his personal experience as have many others). For this reason other nations were informed. Within 5 months the communist monolith Russia was dismantled to unite with the U.S. and it's technology to fight the invasion. The Hubble Space Telescope was created to keep a watchful eye on the invasion fleet; Star Wars technology has been developed to hopefully stop them in outer space before they can get to the earth.

Today, the government is on the horns of a dilemma. Too may sources are releasing alien information. The public could get angry at continued secrecy. So MJ-12 plans soon to make an "Official" announcement, under controlled conditions, probably Area 51. Network TV will be called to meet the staged 'landing' of the aliens, these being the Greys. They will come bearing gifts, technology that supposedly will heal Cancer and AIDS, retard aging, etc. They will tell us they are 'saviors of humanity' who have come to defend the earth against an invasion of man-eating aliens called Reptoids.

This story is a LIE, they already work for the Reptoids! Their plan is to unify the world into a One-world Government, a 'New World Order' with the argument that only this can defeat the invasion by Reptoids. This is a trap to enslave the world's population. Control will be accomplished through the money system, a universal currency controlled by certain international bankers, who for years have been lackeys of the aliens, who seized upon their greed and lust for wealth and power as a means to bring about their evil plan to control the earth. (This also being the scenario predicted in the Bible's 'Book of Revelation' wherein only those who accept the Mark of the Beast (the aliens being the 'Beast' and the 'Mark' being some sort of laser tattoo or credit card they will use, which will allow people to buy and sell goods). Those who do not accept this 'mark' must live outside the money system and survive somehow on their own, through barter etc.

SO BE AWARE! ONLY YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF THIS FAKE INVASION AND FAKE RAPTURE CAN PREVENT IT FROM HAPPENING. DEMAND THE TRUTH FROM YOUR GOVERNMENT. TELL THEM YOU KNOW ABOUT THE ALIENS AND THAT THERE ARE GOOD ALIENS AND BAD ALIENS AND THAT MJ-12 IS PROMOTING THE BAD ALIENS AND THE ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT THEY HOPE TO CONTROL.

www.subversiveelement.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Thanks for finally starting this thread my friend.

S&F&

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Good read so far, not that I agree with most of what's been said it's always good to listen & absorb other opinions.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mattyboy4u

I agree fully, and that leads me to also wonder if there is a specific DNA being targeted here or is this a random happening? Take a look at this paper and see what you think in relation to childhood alien abduction occurrences I have copied below.

Later we will try to discern whether the manipulation, if that is what we are dealing with, has changed the face of humanity as we know it and just how much further off the mark we have become through the breeding process after the abductions, thereby discovering what may be taking place during the child's formative years in connection to the abductions.

It is also interesting that for most reported abductee cases it seems to eb and flow, there are periods when the activity seems more active than during other times in the abductee's life span. But really when we begin to delve into the root cause of the abduction process, just how far back does it actually go? Have there been abductions on this planet long before man even stepped foot on the soil? Did it begin hundreds of millions of years ago, perhaps even in the depths of the ocean?

Could this be why it has been documented to be a generational exercise on their part?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4e92d81da3ee.jpg[/atsimg]

by Dr. John Chang

October 20, 2008

from TheCanadian Website

Many scientists have documented that over 95% of Human DNA does not have a known purpose. This DNA has been colloquially referred to as "Junk DNA".

Up to 97% of the human genetic information (DNA) is seemingly needless, repetitive "junk" - only about 3% is known to generate proteins, deserving the name "gene". The rest used to be called "junk DNA", lately renamed as "non-coding introns", sometimes labeled by the mysterious, though not very explicit description that these self-similar strands "regulate gene expression".

However, other researchers have not been content to simply classify this predominant part of DNA as "one of life's mysteries". Scholarly groups at the forefront of investigative researchers are gathering details which suggest that DNA may not substantively exist as a "building block of life".

Rather, it appears that the substantive function of DNA is to act as a "parasitic inhibitor" and "regulator" of life on planet Earth.

Dr. John Lash documents, for example, in metahistory.org:

Recent work by Russian biologist Piotr Garjajev and some Russian linguistic experts suggests the same thing, and, more specifically, this research may show that junk DNA, rather than being a discard, is “a computer hologram that works with laser-type radiations.” In short, DNA is an extraordinary generator of perceptions, an instrument of virtual reality.

By accepting the link between DNA and emotional and mental activities, we may begin to imagine DNA as a complex program that directs the life process (regulating our metabolism, for instance), but impedes our consciousness from complete manifestation. (see "Possession and Predation - Aliens, Flyers, Clones, and Reptilians / The Enigma of Extraterrestrial Parasites")

Research testimony that includes ancient representations, suggest that DNA was implanted in humanity by Manipulative Extraterrestrials. The fact that over 95% of DNA does not support vital biological living processes suggest that it is conceivable for biological life to exist without any DNA.

More than 95 % of all DNA, had been first called "Junk DNA" by molecular biologists, because they were unable to ascribe any function to it.

They assumed that it was just "molecular garbage". But, if it were "junk", the sequence of the "syllables", i.e. the nucleotides in DNA should be completely random.

However it has been found that the sequence of the syllables is not random at all and has a striking resemblance with the structure of language (ref. Flam, F. "Hints of a language in junk DNA" (click below image), Science 266:1320, 1994), that is alien to humanity.

www.sciencemag.org...

Scientists now generally believe that this DNA must contain some kind of coded information.

Gnostic insights into an apparent regressive alien artificial intelligence

that contrived this universe.

You might wonder, what understanding of our human origins could account for the parasitic implanting of DNA into biological life on planet Earth?

Indeed, this further inspires the questions:

Who are we?

What are our origins?

Why do we exist' and from that context, where are we going?

For starters, it is vital that we as humanity begin to question the "understandings" of reality, that have been presented to us, by elites who have been documented time again, for spinning a "web of deceit". In this context, it is also correspondingly vital to critically consider prospective new insights, irrespective of how much the Establishment responds with denial.

The existence of historical and on-going Extraterrestrial contact with Earthbound humanity, has been at the forefront of this denial. Indeed, the alleged contactees of both Manipulative and Ethical Extraterrestrials offer insights into a context of genetic manipulation within biotic life on Earth.

The article titled "Scholars suggest Extraterrestrial-like DNA fractals floating in the Human Gene Pool" explored fractals as evidence that Manipulative Extraterrestrials may have sought to genetically manipulate and control humanity.

A group of researchers associated with Fractogene.com document these apparent similar artificial "fractal signatures" across different biotic life forms on Earth:

This uncertainty if "junk DNA" is really "junk", that caught some scientists by surprise, is now history. Indeed, scientists were never quite sure that any part of DNA could be discarded outright, and even the question was raised if introns might play a role in evolution, (see Mattick, 1994, Klyce, 2002). The bombshell of the 5th of December issue of the highly reputed Nature 420, 509 (2002) revealed that the 99% of the genes of the mouse have direct equivalents with the humane genes. What does this mean?

FractoGene's pending patent, conceives life on Earth as being linked to a fractal elaboration of a gene by its introns (the fractal model of Purkinje cell was published by Pellionisz, 1989).

In so doing, Fractogene seems to have stumbled upon "introns" as Manipulative Extraterrestrial signature of the demonic inorganic mechanical intelligence that ancient pagan Gnostic referred to as "artificial man" or the "archons". Introns, derived from the term "intragenic regions" and also called intervening sequence (IVS), are DNA regions in a gene that are not translated into proteins.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by punctual

When we begin to openly discuss with children this phenomenon, there is a fine line between coercing them into what they think we as adults want to hear and what they actually recall clearly. Children want to be loved and to be accepted as it is part of their survival needs, but when a child looks to an adult for answers to what very well could be an abduction scenario, and because of the serious lack of information available, all we can do is guide them blindly therefore placing our own preconditioned ideas on to the child. We really are moving through the dark without more than a dimming candles light to guide us at this point, but by bring this to the surface and discussing it we have already switched our position and begun to take full control and responsibility.

This alone is one of the reasons we deserve disclosure regardless of the outcome of the truth. It is also the reason that they must keep it secret.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Excellent thread, Antar, and very good research; I myself wonder if many of us in my age group, born in the 50's, have had childhood experiences; I can barely remember us moving to the country when I was 5 years old, and spending most of my playtime alone, for we had no neighbors for quite some time, and no one to play with; but most of those memories are clouded for me...

Kudos also for posting WOS' work; it has been a while since I read that material; though he has left us, perhaps some of the newer members will benefit and pursue the matter with more interest after reading his work...

seeker

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g

You are welcome, and since you mention children of the 50's, I have to say it is not just the 50's but also children of the 60's as well who have many blackouts in time which could be attributed to the Alien connection to children of that era. There is one such case that explains in detail his account of the paranormal activity which has in my opinion delivered him to do the type of work he does now as a web designer and owner of a paranormal website.

Many abductees have gathered together for answers to this driving question, even if we do not fully understand what it is we have been programed to forget. The Internet is speeding up our ability to connect. Anyway read these excerpts from John Carlson's story which to me is exactly what a typical childhood alien abduction is.

When we moved to the house in Massachusetts my sister was in high school and my brother just entering his freshman year at Boston College. Being that I was only four years old and the youngest by far, I was given the smallest bedroom, which was located on the second floor, as were the other three bedrooms. It was in fact a very small room, with the bed actually taking about half its width. However, the room had a relatively large walk-in closet with a window at the back of it. The closet was almost as big as the bedroom itself, and I recall that I’d often play on the floor inside of it. It was out of that closet which the nightmarish figures of my childhood issued.

Shortly after moving into the house in Wellesley, I began to have startlingly vivid and absolutely terrifying “dreams” — if dreams they were, for they were as real as any memory I’ve ever had in my life. These dreams always followed a similar scenario: at some point during the middle of the night I’d awaken to find several small figures walking through my closet and into my room. At first sight of these beings my horror was so intense that I simply could not move. My mouth would move wordlessly as I tried to scream, but no sound would escape my throat.

These creatures would proceed to gather around at the side of my bed and peer intensely at me, often reaching out and touching me lightly as if they were giving me some kind of examination. I don’t recall the examination as being invasive or painful, only terrifying. They would often touch my head and face as well, communicating with me without words. What they were saying to me I cannot recall, although I believe they were often words of comfort in an attempt to alleviate my fear. I always felt that these visits had a purpose, to tell me or teach me something, but my fear was so great that I think it prevented me from comprehending the meaning of their message.

The beings would either gather around me as I lay in bed and then depart (or I’d lose consciousness and have no further memory), or at other times when they put their hands on me, I would rise off of my covers and float from my bed. Walking beside me and continuing to lay their hands lightly on my body, they would float me along into the large, walk-in closet and through the window at the back end. As I passed through the window to the outside of the house (remember, I was on the second floor) I’d have the sensation of floating and I’d feel the wind and the night air around me. At this point in the experience my memory would always fail.

It was also around this time that I recall getting up in the middle of the night and walking to the bathroom in our upstairs hallway that was near the top of the stairs. After coming out of the bathroom and returning to my bedroom, I bumped straight into one the creatures and saw a look of surprise on his face, as if I’d startled him as much as he did to me. He quickly skirted around me and disappeared down the stairs. The clarity of this experience was so powerful that for years I insisted to my parents that it had actually happened.

The details of the entities physical appearance were always somewhat vague to me, although certain impressions remained clear and consistent each time. One physical attribute that stood out was their height. They were short, not more than my height at a the age of four or five years old, and stockily built with thick necks — if they even had necks. I had the impression that they were physically powerful, despite their stature.

The other prominent feature was their eyes. I recall their eyes seeming to be like those of animals, in that they glittered in the dark and were reflective and shiny. They also were either dark-skinned or covered in dark fur or hair, although I generally felt that it was the latter. And while I had the impression that these beings were very intelligent, I always sensed an “animal-like” quality about them. They also had squat noses, almost more like apelike nares. In retrospect, they were perhaps a bit like the creature sitting atop the sleeping maiden in John Henry Fuseli’s The Nightmare. Although the beasts that haunted my nightmares were darker, blacker and just different than the furry, gnome-ish entity in Fuseli’s painting.

These episodes happened frequently, at least several times every month from the ages of four to seven. After the age of seven they occurred less often, but continued until we moved out of Massachusetts in July of 1973, about six weeks before my ninth birthday. Some time after moving from Massachusetts to New Jersey, I had another of these nighttime visitations (or nightmares, if you prefer), about a six months or a year later at around the age of nine-and-half or ten. The experience was very similar, and interestingly, my bedroom also contained a closet with a window at the back of it. The entities came forth from this closet, just as they had done at our home in Wellesley, MA. That was the final visitation that I can recollect, and the message I believe they were conveying to me was “we can find you anywhere”. No other incident that I’d call strange or paranormal happened to me until my missing time episode several years later in 1978 when I was in my early teens.

I fully realize that most people will point out that “night terrors” and sleep paralysis are common among both children and adults, and that is probably what I’d experienced. I myself am not discounting this possibility, and I’m not suggesting anything as exotic as alien abduction. To the contrary, the creatures that visited me were distinctly unlike reports of the typical gray alien beings that are usually described in association with alien abduction phenomena. I suppose I’ll have to chalk this up to simply one more of my strange, unresolved childhood experiences. Yet, despite the fact that many years have passed, to this day I recall the absolute naked terror and clarity of these nightmares. If nightmares they were.

www.theparanomalist.com...

edit on 19-1-2011 by antar because: Edit for quote tags

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Abduction Phenomenon

"UFO abductions are not a rare phenomenon and have been estimated to have occurred to three-million Americans. There is a remarkably precise correspondence to the reports. Abductees exhibit relatively little psychopathology. The author uses a combination of hypnosis and a breathing technique as treatment in helping the abductees confront and move through the terrifying memories of the experiences. Abduction events and descriptions of aliens are relatively uniform. There is both subtle and highly robust physical evidence that accompanies some of the abductions. The aftermaths of these events are usually highly traumatic. But in processing these terrors, abductees are often able to find these events a source of transformation, in connecting them beyond themselves." From The UFO Abduction Phenomenon: What Does it Mean for the Transformation of Human Consciousness? by John E. Mack, M.D.

John Mack, M.D.
John E. Mack, M.D., professor of psychiatry at Harvard Medical School and founder of the Center for Psychology & Social Change, explores how extraordinary experiences can affect personal, societal and global transformation. He is the author of many books detailing how one's perceptions shape relationships with one another and with the world, including the Pulitzer Prize-winning biography of T.E. Lawrence, A Prince of Our Disorder, Abduction, and Passport to the Cosmos: Human Transformation and Alien Encounters

Budd Hopkins
Budd Hopkins is a world-renowned artist, author, and pioneer UFO abduction researcher. Having investigated well over 700 cases, he now heads the Intruders Foundation, a nonprofit, scientific research and support organization. Taken together, his three books, Missing Time, 1981, Intruders, 1987, and Witnessed, 1996, are widely regarded by researchers and skeptics alike as comprising the most influential series of books yet published on the abduction phenomenon. These works, Hopkins' lectures, and his other presentations have been responsible for bringing a number of other noted researchers-David Jacobs, John Carpenter, Yvonne Smith, and John Mack, among others-into this extraordinary area of specialization.

David Jacobs, Ph.D.
David M. Jacobs, Ph.D. is Associate Professor of History at Temple University specializing in twentieth century American history and culture. Dr. Jacobs began researching the controversy over unidentified flying objects in America in the mid 1960's, and has amassed over 35 years of primary research data and analytical hypotheses on the subject. Since 1973 Dr. Jacobs has continued to devote most of his professional and personal energies to researching the UFO phenomenon in general, and the abduction phenomenon in particular. Having conducted over 750 hypnotic regressions with over 125 abductees, Dr. Jacobs is one of the foremost UFO abduction researchers worldwide. As a result of his extensive primary research, he has developed the first scientific typology of the abduction experience.

Harvard Professor Takes Alien Abduction Seriously
George Knapp, Las Vegas Mercury, January 30, 2003 (UFO Area)
I first met Dr. John Mack in 1993 at a tiny UFO conference in the Ozarks. The publication of Dr. Mack's book about alleged alien abductions was still a year away, but the fact that a professor from the Harvard Medical School was taking the phenomena seriously was big news in the UFO field. Mack was an immediate celebrity, although he seemed to wear the mantle with some reluctance.

Many great links:

www.ufoevidence.org...

What I find most interesting is how none of the evidence centers around children. All of the witness reports are from adults. Yet main stream continues to discount and invalidate the evidence from witnesses to the phenomena sighting that there is no physical proof and so is not admissible or deserving of consideration.

Perhaps it is like trying to analyze car accidents from a junk yard 20 years after the fact. I think that one of the reasons John Mack was created into the celebrity he became within the UFO field was simply because he spoke candidly to the children from the famous Ariel school in Africa where reportedly 60 school children came into contact with Alien visitors.

Personally I think that the time lapse between the encounter and the interview with John Mack was a sufficient interval to persuade the children to seem apprehensive or fearful of the event which I do not think was an honest portrayal of their actual and true impression of the alien encounter.

Mack was looking into a claim by 60 elementary school children in Harare, Zimbabwe, that an oval-shaped silver spacecraft had hovered above their playground one day.

What’s more, the kids said, a strange being some 4 feet tall, dressed in a black uniform, with black eyes the size of rugby balls, approached them, while a similar being stood atop the alleged UFO.

There was talk of empathetic chit-chat, and Mack said 12 of the children gave consistent accounts of the event, leading him to believe it was not a case of mass hysteria.

“Something strange happened to the group of children that left them with the impression some form of sentient life cared about the Earth and cared about the environment and even cared about the children,” said Will Buech, a board member of the John E. Mack Institute in Cambridge.

He said telepathic communication reportedly took place between the children and the being during the 5- to 10-minute encounter. Now, 15 years later, the episode is still being investigated.

This is a really good interview and if you listen to the woman in the beginning she also mentions an event in Whales some years earlier which was laughed off, but she really thinks that this sighting could potentially be earth shattering and change the course of exopolitics for the future. She may be right.

Watch here:

www.wunderkabinett.co.uk.../archives/1815-The-Ariel-School-UFO-sighting-revisited.html

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by mattyboy4u
As anyone should. Where does "imaginary friends" come from? It cant be just in their head. They have always said, when I child looks at "nothing" and laughs, is it really nothing? There is a lot of paranormal theorys that state that children, among others, can see what adults cant.

I most definitely agree with this. I think children are so much more receptive of subtle and even not so subtle vibrations, energies and occurances than adults. Our world tells us what to think, and what not to think. It is unacceptable socially to have outsider views, to say you see things that are strange, so the most interesting and compelling things we could experience are likely right under our noses, but literally, because of our numbness and disbelief, our eyes do not report the image. We don't "see" the object/person/spirit/etc.

I also think the same of those who are deemed mentally disabled. Autism especially is fascinating and I definitely believe there is extra perception possible when our social norms are not present.

Animals as well, I believe many, if not all animals to some extent, have an improved ability to sense things we would call supernatural, fantastical, etc.

Great thread! Quite interesting to think about. I personally never had night terrors but I know people who have had them.
Interesting little note: recently have hung a small little tapestry/cloth of the hindu god Ganesha on it. Since then, sleep has been much more of a rewarding thing, but my girlfriend and I have noticed more vivid and positive dreams, and I for one am returning to the state I once was in regarding dreams, which is very receptive and very in tune.
I used to look forward most to going to bed, so I could try and meditate, meet wise souls and helpers, lucid dream, etc.
It has been a year or so but it's coming back around.
In the lore, Ganesha is the placer and remover of obstacle. Something that is very interesting when attributed to dreams. Dreams are almost limitless, unless we create limits in our mind. Very interesting.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by skylightsintheillions

You have such wise insight, an interesting post to say the least. Have you ever noticed a new born baby looking above the parent loved one? I have and it is funny how it is accepted in most cases to think that the new born still has connectivity to the divine, and yet once that child begins to mature those same visual occurrences begin to make people feel uncomfortable.

When a 2 year old see's something which is not there it is laughable, and so in time the sensitive child learns to become the little human she needs to be to fit in and to be loved and accepted.

It is out of the comfort zone for adults to simply go with it, treat the child's visions as something normal, acceptable. Not to encourage and also not to discourage. This way we are sure that we are not putting more of our nonsense on them but allowing a natural flow of their abilities and gifts.

The best a parent loved one can do is to not impose our outdated ideas and goals onto the child. If we could learn from our children rather than the opposite then humanity would have a chance of evolving into the incredible beings we have the potential of becoming.

It is entirely possible that this is what the benevolent or even malevolent Aliens know, and why they choose young children at the peak of honesty to work with. If there are over 50 million people worldwide who have had some form of experience or other, if even a small portion of those people have been part of the process of ET/human experiments, then the implants and visitations take on an entirely different meaning after all it only takes one Einstein or Mozart, Buddha to change the course of humanity.

I would like to move into 2 different directions here for a bit, to look at this phenomenon from the perspective of a malevolent view point and also a benevolent one as well.

Also I am hoping a member could bring forth some picture evidence on this subject with artwork through the ages of monsters, alien and angel drawings by children. I have found it very difficult to find these drawings save a few biased webpages found on a .org site.

What I wish to discover is how children have visualized specifically spacemen or sky-men angels or demons through the years. In doing so we can also see how society has shaped the flow of how people expect aliens to look.

One thing I found very interesting about the Aerial school sighting in Africa was how the children saw the aliens as black beings. Now having seen a live alien being once in Sedona Oak creek canyon, I know that certain types have the ability to camouflage themselves and appear in any physical form, using their environment like a chameleon. That this happened in Africa, it stands to reason that they would be black just as when I had my sighting she was a white woman. It is exciting because with what I know, and through putting together 2+2 we are getting closer to the truth about this amazing subject or at least the ones who visit our children in the night!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Fascinating, I can see myself spending much time in the discussion on this thread. I'll try and dig up some primary resources of kids drawings of aliens. A child I know recently mentioned, when talking about what he wants to invent, making a rocket that he can use to go talk to the aliens. Perhaps I can get him to draw me a picture? Some first hand brand new pictures would be nice, but it is very important for me to respect this child's anonymity and gain his permission to share before doing so, so no guarantees here.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
All this work...for a ficticious phenomenon. Oh well...well put together but in the end...there is nothing to it...sorry

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by skylightsintheillions
Fascinating, I can see myself spending much time in the discussion on this thread. I'll try and dig up some primary resources of kids drawings of aliens. A child I know recently mentioned, when talking about what he wants to invent, making a rocket that he can use to go talk to the aliens. Perhaps I can get him to draw me a picture? Some first hand brand new pictures would be nice, but it is very important for me to respect this child's anonymity and gain his permission to share before doing so, so no guarantees here.

I will clue you in on the child/alien pictures if you are look online, it's very difficult to dredge them up, lol. What I discovered was that, and I think it was Intrepid who told me not to limit it to 'alien' drawings but monsters and artwork in general, and that did help.

Interesting how children's artwork can not only show how the child interprets an alien, but you can also suppose that it is his indoctrination by outside influences as well. This is actually part of the investigation. It is a bit contaminated in those senses however could still be classified and categorized with enough data from different eras and dates.

As much as we love to be special, to be accepted even by the aliens who have the ability to connect without overt permission or even conscious knowledge, there is still that human factor which asks for favor by our captors, very natural really, a survival mechanism.

However it is entirely possible that they do not look at individual children with specific DNA or tracers which have been genetic markers placed in the child's base framework, but 'all' children born on this planet, thereby eliminating many at a very young age.

This would explain why everyone on the planet does not have the same attributes which keep them connected for longer periods, especially through the targeted 3-10 age groups. And this piece of the puzzle is what we will be discovering, however of the 3-10 year olds are cleared and then used for other purposes later in their lives.

Whatever we discover, this is happening and if we do not have the professional's to turn to for solid answers and help, just as most children do not have reliable sources to share their experiences with, we can begin to unravel this mystery because it is a natural phenomena no matter how fringe or outthere it may seem to the average person.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join