It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet The New Boss: China Owns The United States

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

buthold on i got a great idea lets just print a trillion more thatll solve it only way out is to let to fed reserve keep theyre debt and the US to tell them where to go

but obama was never known to have big roundones there is a way around the reserve
edit on 19-1-2011 by nonetruegod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Its still a fraction of what america owes to its own central bank which isnt really americas central bank.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
it's good that holdings, investments and interests are held in a universal application. people are less likely to pee in the pool if they paid for the water.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Thanks Proto. Guess the pieces of puzzle is finally comming into place. While some had been focussing on China and missing the pieces, some like you had focussed on the bankers and corporations. Combined, the bigger picture forms.

The national debt now stands at China and foriegn interests owning half, with the banks/corporations owning the other half. It makes more sense now why the corporations are relocating into China, and with the fear mongering about China lately.

This is to protect the bankers and corporations, just as they had made used of USA to protect the oligarchies, with the military performing its bidding. China is big, with a huge market/population and a secret rebuilding of its military might to match the USA, the only nation capable of taking it down.

The fears/psyops played out are to make the americans shiver, tremble and give up without a thought of fighting back. The continual assualt on the 2nd amendment is to disarm americans. The continuous senseless wars are to ruin the military and economy. Being broke, the US govt will not able to pay for fuel to run the machines or salaries for the soldiers, who can starve, but will not allow their loved ones to starve, and will have to quit the army.

The US military industrial complex alignment will not work anymore, as the industrial partner will be seeking China's corrupted and authoritarian military partners. The US military had been used and dumped. A 'dear john' letter will be forthcoming to them soon.

The banks and corporations will never lose, for they had NOT donated the money, but loan it to the reckless and moronic govt to spend through the Fed. As long as americans are dispowered and humbled, they will be made to pay off the loans.

Globalisation from the corporations' tongue had been a lie spanning decades on the beliefs held by the common masses that it uplifts the lives of the workers in foriegn lands. But unfortunately, at those salaries, many of the workers there rather return to the farms to live than to slave it out so that the Corporations makes more money.

The new elites will be the corrupted CCP dictators, with an authoritarian 'constitution' that denies human freedoms, and the shadow govt operating behind a more unquestioning pliable group corrupt puppets it had long sought for.

There still remain one puzzle left - the money? Why the obscene amounts held by the few that could feed off billions for thousands of years???? The answere MAY lay with gold, as money is backed by gold regardless of whatever lies the central bankers will claim. The shadow govt may themselves be puppet of some'thing' else.

Who wants or need gold so much? And..frightening still...where is all the REAL gold now?
edit on 20-1-2011 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

I have to point out its not half and half.

Foreign holders of US debt $4 trillion

Federal Reserve at least $6 trillion

US States over $1 trillion

Commerical Banks and Insurance over $1 trillion

Mutual Funds and private holders pretty much have the rest at over $1 trillion

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Cough Cough, china only owns 7% of the american deficit, the majority of the debt is on amercians themselves, So i dont know how much 7% of what is it 150 trillion debt or something, well its not much to really,. in those numbers, so NO china dosent own the us.

They might want you to believe it, but no it aint true

I love the USA

and im canadian lol

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Quote from the article:

a world in which antiquated ideas about freedom of the individual, prosperity, self-determination, family and happiness will be abolished.

Is this the vision you have from China? Because this is not what I see when I go there, this is not what I see in my wife's family.

They seem to care a lot more about individual than we do here. Family and happiness will be abolished? Are they saying China doesn't have family happiness? And that one child only is not true anymore. You just need to pay more taxes if you have 2 children, but they won't kidnap you or kill you. This is pure BS, propaganda. If China becomes my boss, only two things I will request: Elections and no corruption.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

It's not an unexpected sellout, since this is the nature of how capitalism works. The hard truth is that capitalism does not function like a perpetual motion device, it has to eat something at an inflated rate for it to work for a period. It's has all the ingredients of a "pyramid game" that doesn't add up, that pyramid printed on the dollar may have more more reasons for being there other than cool looks! :-)

PS: It is quite amusing to think that the worlds largest capitalistic nation is actually fueled and virtually owned by the worlds largest communistic nation! It does seem to me that they get along a lot better than what they may think. Like a battery needs two conflicting charges for it to work.

edit on 21-1-2011 by ravenflt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I am simply replying to this post due to the title of thread, i was intrigued to say the least to see what link was provided, so it was no surprise to see inforwars.

My question is, why not say that China has soled out, is it because for some reason the notion that the U.S. is going down hill , is it because once again mass assumption and paranoia are setting in amongst those who choose to be informed by a handful of news sites or re distributors instead of actively researching ?

People should place more faith behind those who hold hundred's of millions at there hand instead of assuming they act like a 10 year old's. Keep in mind, if who ever it be at the helm, i will voice my response regardless of political party as my intentions are simple. Be prepared and safe and interact with as many and how many to uphold what one believes as a quality of life while incorporating a democratic approach. Sure, this is no easy task, but who ever said that anything in life is easy let alone achievable within one life time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join