It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet The New Boss: China Owns The United States

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Meet The New Boss: China Owns The United States

www.infowars.com

The average American family with two children collectively owes around $12,000 dollars to China. The Communist state’s ownership of long term U.S. Treasury Securities means the United States pays upwards of $100 million dollars a day to China in terms of interest alone.

China’s huge accumulation of US dollars gives it the sway to lead the United States by the nose like a sheep to slaughter, holding in its hands the power to decide the economic destiny of the now collapsing American empire. The culmination of this process moved a step closer this week when Hu Jintao made it clear that Ch
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
This is another one of those stories that just boggles the mind--The ongoing sellout of America to China's interests, courtesy of the fed and gov traitors, who just continue to rack up more debt, and then encourage China to buy it up, so we are indebted further and further to them.

Not to even BEGIN to mention our manufacturing trade being nearly gutted and moved entirely into their hands, again, through ridiculous policies and near ENCOURAGEMENT to move manufacturing overseas, by BOTH governments.

On the surface, an article such as this might appear alarmist and conspiratory, but when one looks at what exactly is taking place all around them, it is not too hard to see the discouraging reality glaring them in the face. Sigh.

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Great find, although not hugely surprising. Nice to have it confirmed - America may be the world's military superpower, but we're all just dancing monkeys when you put China into the equation.

S+F

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I find this annoying as well. The issue revolving around raising the debt ceiling is coming up. I know its gonna hurt, but I dont think we should raise it at all. We need to get spending under control. While extremely painful in the short term, I think long term we would be better off.

There is legislation in Congress now that calls for raising tarrifs and what not on Chinese items in an effort to force them to live up to their commitments on the Yuan. China has said if we do that, they will use the nuclear option on our currency.

I think China is going to eventually trash the dollar, but before that happens they want a replacement for it, which is going to be the Euro.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
just think if China said we want our money if full no more loans, how much would that be? interest and current USD owed, in USD, and they China wants it back in there CNY, $10.00 US =$65.84CNY. just a brain teaser.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Yep. China is THE MAN now.

And the sad thing is, lots of us saw this coming and were jumping up and down shouting to stop it ... but the 'leadership' still took us down that road (and is still taking us down that road). It's like they either have blinders on or they are part of a larger 'bring-down-America' agenda. Personally - I think it's both.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Simple solution that my family and I have done.

STOP BUYING ANYTHING MADE IN CHINA!

It's soooooo simple.
Do you need more plastic toy garbage?

Tell your friends and family not to buy anymore presents for your kids from plastic lead toys.
Set up a college bank account and have them give presents of money for their education.

I did this when my daughters were born.
Oldest daughter is 3 and has almost two thousand dollars now. The littlest over a grand.
That's over 4 thousand dollars taken out of their economy from just my children.

It was so simple to do.

It's not to late. Change your lazy ways.

edit on 19-1-2011 by Kargun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
And who owns EA? The same who owned it when the Americanaz was in front! Nothing really above changed.
peace
edit on 1/19/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

no i think the EURO is to the point of being on it's lats legs, read up on Ireland, and how the are making there own money and getting away from the EURO., and they are not the only ones.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Looks like we will have to learn chinese,
I wonder which dialect?
It's a good thing that I like to play mahjonng
and eat rice...
HEY,YOU WANT A REVOLUTION?I'M NOT GOING
DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Kargun

not to mention the lead paint lead content lead coatings on wire , dry wall that is toxic, cheep tools that break, faulty circuit boards, chips and such, it goes to the old saying you get what you pay for.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Not surprising at all...These numbers are outrageous, and we'll never gain economic stability..

Check this out:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

the PRC use putonghua we call it mandarin, only 53% of the country, china, uses it as the spoken, but it is the common written.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Enough of the tired old refrain of 'China is owed the largest national debt'.

This is nothing more than fear mongering and here on ATS, its to deny ignorance so that the truth may set us free.

There is nothing to fear from China, espacially the illegitimate CCP govt. They had deeper problems than many realized. 1.3 billion of the masses without social expenditure of any kind, 30 million corrupt card waving bootlickers pandering to corporations selling out the masses, brewing discontent on land grabs and directions of the nation, etc, they have more than they can solve.

The debt by US is miniscule in comparison to others, and the most CRITICAL issue is that NO ONE pointed a gun at the head of the CCP dictators to purchase US debts. They did so on their own free will, and should have done their due diligence and accepted the risks just as any other investors.

There will be NO BAILOUT, nor americans prostate on the ground in apology to them if their investments went bad. Its their risk and they have to live with it, and FULLY responsible for their actions. If they wish to throw their might or influence the politics of a sovereign nation that USA is, then every american citizen should know then what the sacred 2nd amendment is for.

If more printing of money is needed that will devalue the dollar, this time following Keynesian principles of investing it into the masses, instead of the first time to the banks which is NOT a keynesian principle, then so be it so that the economy can and will be reactivated for growth, so long as such funds are for growth and not into sinkholes such as wars.

Americans and the next generations will have to pay for the price if the economy tanks, equally being misled by those in hidden power with the first tranche of bailouts. Hell if they are to be made responsible or to die for another's investment through greed if the dollar sinks.

Thus stand tall, and think of ways to stop further debts so that we will not enslave ourselves and the next generations, instead of licking the boots of creditors in the hope there will be mercy. There will be none. Give them an inch and they will want to be the ruler!

No way are Americans gonna bend for gamblers. Be happy instead the middle finger is not shown, the way wall street had shove it up the american middle class.

signature:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
omg this video at the bottom of your link...

I cant stop laughing at the gun wielding pandas!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by PoorFool

good point, yes it is coming too that sad to say, for years it thought it would be japan to get us in there pocket but now it see it is China, when china says to japan sell us your US debt and when they do, then look out, for the house of cards will fall, and fall big.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Kargun

yes like most peeps can afford not to be chinese?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
reply to post by Xcathdra

no i think the EURO is to the point of being on it's lats legs, read up on Ireland, and how the are making there own money and getting away from the EURO., and they are not the only ones.

Hmm intresting.. I was going off media reports about China pushing to replace the Dollar with another currency. They have invested in the Euro to boost it, and was buying up European debt left and right. IF the Euro goes away, I dont see any other currency coming to the forefront.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Dang it, and yikes......

And I was hoping that a dream I had 3 different times in 2010 that Yellowstone National Park
had just been occupied by the Chinese military was just that, a dream..... It was so realistic with armed Chinese soldiers standing at the entrance gates taking your money, in the restaurants and gift shops near old Faithful, and a whole line of Chinese military jeeps were parked in the building one over from where I was staying in the "primitive" cabins section in the Canyon. Oh well, it was just a dream...right?

edit on 19-1-2011 by manta78 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join