It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail believers have no idea!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

They are not seasonal , i see them all dam year.

It likely has nothing to do with your mine either...funny that you noticed them and took pics.

It would seem you didn't notice them in your youth either, or this would not get your hackles up.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

The graphs in the thread I linked to is showing that chemtrail threads are seasonal, meaning during certain times of the year (like winter in the northern hemisphere) we get an influx of chemtrail threads and typically chemtrail sightings...

Just look at the recent posts page, there's nearly half a dozen new chemtrail threads going!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Been awhile since Phage has been around...

Yeah i guess it does stand to reason that when the skies are not cloudy that we would see them more, how enlightening.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SIKKAthanMOST
i live 20 miles south of Boston and as of recently everyday that there isn't a cloud in the sky, chemtrails appear. then the day progresses and i see more until the whole sky is covered by a cloud of collected chemtrails. I'm not saying its poison, i don't know what they're for. I've also seen them being sprayed and whatever the trail is can be turned on or off. I've seen dotted lines going straight through the sky, ive even seen them being sprayed like a criss cross and logan airport is close so i know the paths that planes take in the sky around here but if its a military operation they would be at a different altitude right? so the only reasonable thing i can think of is that there's something weird going on with those or its just some kind of nitrous for a plane to make it go faster. or a booster of some sort? I just want to know what the purpose of them is

Wow, you live 20 miles from a major international airport and you wonder where the contrails are coming from so you attach a worldwide air-tight conspiracy theory to your accepted answer. Try not to eat so much of what some miss-informed, inventive people are shoveling onto the internet. Contrary to what you may believe, even on a cloudless day the sky is not uniformly saturated with water vapor. The military flies at all altitudes, and they have their own airfields to use. Nitrous injection was used even back in WWII alongside other solutions for getting more oxygen into an aircraft engine at altitude. Supercharging was/is logistically simpler and more efficient.

In my OPINION chemtrails is the least likely, least believable and most illogical conspiracy theory commonly espoused online. Do any of you truly believe that the top 10% of society is trying to kill off the bottom 90%?? First of all, if I really believed this I would DO something about it besides just talk about it online. I dont think anyone who really swallowed all this would just sit there and let it all happen without trying to stop it. I would see it as a duty to the rest of humanity to get out from behind the keyboard and stop these programs. Secondly, if you happen to be in the US, even if you are pretty broke by US standards you are in that 10%. If they wanted to rid the world of the bottom 90% they'd be spraying Africa and Asia with whatever it is they are supposed to be spreading around. Hell, by that reasoning if they are spraying the US it would most likely be a protection or antibody to whatever crap storm they would be spreading around the rest of the world.

I get into a good share of conspiracy theories but chemtrails is just such an illogical reach for any sane individual to wholeheartedly swallow. There are more important things going on with tangible consequences we could and should be focusing on.

Originally posted by filosophia
How do you explain criss cross patterns near the sun?

I don't really know why they would want to block out the sun. The rest of the sky is completely clear except for a pattern near the sun. Are you telling me that day in, day out this is just a coincidence and the planes in the other part of the sky have trails that only last a few minutes?

OK, ok, ok..... Next time you see patterns all over the sun, drive maybe twenty miles in any direction you want. Stop and look up. The trails will appear to have moved in relation to the sun. This is a matter of your perspective. This theory would only hold out if "they" were trying to block the sun in your very specific location with a radius of maybe a few miles. I certainly hope you don't think you're seeing the same clouds in the same position in the sky as people a hundred miles away?!! This is basic critical thinking here dude.

Some people will believe anything they're told...

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

funny that you noticed them and took pics.

To debunk people like you
Seriously you trying to say that they spray over a desert. What to cull hoppn dogs
Those pics are vapor trails or is that a conspiracy to you, there is no such thing as vapor trails ?

Wal

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
These chemtrail morons have the same brain bandwidth as the foil headed fake plane smucks. Serioulsy. Everytime I see a chemtrail video on youtube, or a fake plane video, I just wanna jump thru my computer into their homes, and punch them in tha face repeatedly.

They are almost as bad as the dude that started "sun blocking" to see ufo's. Now we got all these tools sun blocking. Capturing on film snow and pollen. A feat which I myself recreated with ease durring the high pollen season.

Get a grip on reality people. Seriously.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Hahahaha... this thread is awesome!!!

You managed to drain quite a bit of energy into it. Congrats.

Networker, are you a Mason? What level are you? Have they taught you any of the 'good' stuff yet? Or is that just some silly mask you wear? People wear a lot of masks these days.

Oh yeah, chemtrails...

Here's some fun pictures. I like the neat grid patterns. You be the judge.
imageevent.com...

I won't bother responding.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Just watching the News in Ireland this evening and for the weather forecast reporting on this particular channel anyway, they show the pictures that viewers have taken of the weather etc and i saw this following image and thought of this thread immediately, hope to add into a few others also.

In this image can be seen many chemt@&s but in the top left part can be seen a really small chemt?@& in comparison to the rest, I don't know the photographer but i will also give the link to the Website Here, this was shown on TV on 19 Jan 2011

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

dude did you see the morgellons photos of those nanobots thats glow, wow

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
the film 'what in the world are they spraying' is a good video, to which you can build a foundation, and expand on your own research

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I discovered this when renewing my cosmetology license.
This might be old news to ya'll, however, when finding this a total sense of relief came over me because all of this wasn’t in my head. The cherry on top is that it is an official US site that comfirmed it.

www.license.state.tx.us...

www.license.state.tx.us...

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I think it is a bit.... unwarranted to call( Or at least suggest) all believers in chemtrails are paranoid. Everyone has their own beliefs about all kinds of things. Yes, you are right. There are a wide set of beliefs as far as chemtrails go. This is because it is a conspiracy theory. As with most conspiracy theories there just is not much to go on... So there is lot's of speculation that takes place. Speculation does mean some one is paranoid.

No, I do not believe in chemtrails, but to call all believers paranoid is just wholly incorrect. I wonder if there are any conspiracy theories that you believe. Maybe you believe in ghosts or aliens. Maybe you believe in God? Something that has yet to be proven by science.... Well if you do, then in a sense you are no different that the believers in chemtrails.

Just something to think about.
edit on 20-1-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by BrnBdry

I just wanna jump thru my computer into their homes, and punch them in tha face repeatedly.

I can quite assure you that the sentiment is more than mutual matey.

There is global conspiracy surrounding what has been coined as 'Chemtrails' by folks like us.

Exactly what is being sprayed and exactly by whom is still unclear to an extent, however the evidence that it is indeed occurring is not in doubt. This phenomena is and has been picked up on and questioned at high levels within governments.

Pertinent and official information has trickled out over the years, in the form of the recorded admissions from officials during Senate hearings, in Patent Office documentation (for the aerial spraying equipment and such), and from other government personnel questioning this.

Of course aircraft naturally leave vapour trails when they hit high enough (for high enough, read cold enough) altitudes, which is caused by the heat and vapour coming from the jet engines condensing into ice crystals which briefly hang in the sky behind the aircraft. Everyone that has *ever* seen a high flying jet aircraft will recognise this normal, physical result of a jet engine at altitude.

This is *not* what is being described when discussing 'Chemtrails' as they have come to be known.

This is however what is known as 'plausible deniability', and is the simple confusion between a normal physical phenomena and a completely unnatural phenomena. I don't doubt that on occasion the two phenomena get confused and often mistaken for one or the other.

It would be a pretty useless excuse to use, if the two didn't resemble each other...

There is a lot more information to this subject. There are videos from way back to the late 90's, showing US military admitting 'Chemtrails' are real, but are used for weather modification experiments, then we have had the excuse (again from the military) that the Chemtrails are actually a military radar experiment, using radar reflective particulates sprayed from aircraft...

Two explanations...this subject has more 'official' explanations that the Roswell UFO crash does!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Since you have science behind your version of what is happening, please explain the science of a contrail. What conditions it is formed in, how long it lasts, what altitude it is formed at, what time of day, and can 1 plane form a contrail flying by the side of another not producing a contrail? Why can a plane produce a contrail across the whole span of the visible sky on a hot, dry day in southern California, then the next day there are no contrails? This is in Los Angeles County with many airports around. Why is it that in the morning I can wake up without a cloud in the sky but by midday it is checkerboard and spreading across the horizon? Does the air become warmer at night and early morning in the upper atmosphere? If you produce your science that means it is repeatable and will always happen with the same conditions. It is not an effect that you never know when it will happen. Produce your science of a contrail and I will destroy it with the recorded observations from a chemtrail.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I have read half of the post on this thread so far and i must say each side has some valid points....I will say tho you can not trust most governments and imo the USA is on the top of the list!.....I am going to choose not to believe that they are spraying stuff tho because frankly its TO much for me to believe this.....I am on overload already with so much government deception and untruths and this is one thing if it IS true I CANT do anything about it and we are doomed for sure.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Starred * flagged.

Can't say i care so much about contrails, but interesting.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
9 pages in and we still dont have a significant answer to satisfy the OP. so lets just say there is enough evidence to convince some and not others.

do we need to drag this out ad infinitum ? seems like a waste of energy to me. some believe some dont. personally i have not seen anything too suspicious to say yes thats chemtrails but just because i havent seen it doesnt mean it doesnt exist(or doesit). anyway all i know is i dont trust the government to put my health and well being over a profit margin and that is the main issue here.

Would the government or a private organization attached to the government knowingly put peoples health at jeopardy to make life easier for them? in my opinion yes they have and yes they will. so would it surprise me to learn that they are pumping the sky with chemicals that might have a detrimental effect on us just in order to make a profit by getting us sick and then selling us medicines? no it would NOT surprise me not at all.

have a nice day

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
the British government admitted to this - im afraid it looks like it is real...

It was reported in the GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER AMONGST OTHER PLACES

deny ignorance!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
no comment...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by wcitizen

why is it that if I don't agree with you, I must not have done enough research? I came here completely ignorant of chemtrails. Completely ignorant of 2012, niburu, reptilians, masonic world domination and child eating, 9-11 inside job theories, almost all of the mainstream conspiracies. JFK was about the only one I knew. And since I couldn't change it, I didn't worry about it. I lurked here for years. Bouncing back between rense, ATS, Mufon, searching for information. I fell into the 2012 trap of worrying too much about things I have no control over. I obsessed about it. I tried to tell my wife and kids about it. Then I realized how futile worrying about death was. I became a mason because of this site to find out if the ATS masons were full of crap or not. I researched chemtrails. I watched you tube videos. I asked questions. I learned. Apparently I messed up and asked the wrong people. They gave me science facts that were verifiable. They I had my own experience in avionics. None of the chemtrail theory made sense. But here are lots of people believing it. I am not 100% convinced that everything will remain the same in 2013. But I feel pretty confident that it will. I am not 100% sure that chemtrails don't exist on a regular basis, but I am confident that they don't.

Thanks for sharing that. Many of us have had similar experiences and I can relate to that. You are entitled to your own opinions and I respect that.

Should some verifiable evidence show up, I would listen and may change my view. I get no paycheck for believing or not believing. (though that is the common consensus)

That's your view, that's fine. I don't know what kind of verifiable evidence you would need. When there's a battle with TPTB who keep all important information secret, and even kill people to protect that secrecy, it's kind of hard to get a fully coherent, totally verifiable, full set of the kind of detailed, hard evidence I think you would need. Having said that, the body of evidence which has been put together in the alternative community, plus the experience of my own five senses, is irrefutable enough for me.

Don't assume you have all the knowledge on the subject and others are ignorant.

I never make that kind of assumption, ever. It would go against everything I believe in.

You don't know how much I know, or how much I don't. I respect your right to believe

I don't know how much you know, that's true. But I have observed that you ask questions which would have been answered had you taken the trouble to read/watch information for which several people have posted links.

You say you respect my right to believe - but the title of the thread does not communicate that at all. To say someone has 'no idea' about something they believe in does the complete opposite, it's disrespectful and disparaging, and suggests they have no idea what they are talking about. So - I do respect that fact that you have a different belief from me, and respectfully suggest that you respect others' right to hold a different belief without dismissing them as idiots.

and I, while debating the point, will try to sway you to my side.

That's where we differ.. I'm interested in discussing something, sharing the available information, and leaving everyone free to make up their own minds. I have no need to persuade anyone to think the same as me. The information is out there, and people are adult enough and intelligent enough to inform themselves and make up their own mind. I have seen you hold the same attitude in the discussions about masons. The disparaging of anyone who doesn't share your believe, and trust that you have the whole picture. Look back at the posts, I've asked questions respectfully and courteously, and never once treated you as an idiot because you believe the masons are squeaky clean and I don't. If that's your belief, that''s fine - who am I to try to persuade you otherwise, even though I have a very different opinion. I

(hence the whole purpose of a debate)

That's one possible purpose of a debate, but not the one I embrace.

If I cannot, then I have not presented enough evidence, or you have not viewed my evidence with an open mind.

I disagree with that perspective. When there's hard evidence which is 100% irrefutable there's no debate necessary, the facts are there. When that's not the case, it's a question of how one interprets the evidence which is available. I can approach the subject with an open mind and still have a different interpretation from you. If your interpretation is different from mine, that's ok with me. For me it's not at all about a contest, it's about provoking thought and pushing my and others' thinking further.

But I will not accuse you of not doing research when I don't know how much you have actually done.

I observed, based on the questions you were asking, that you hadn't looked into the info on the links people had provided.

You don't like me suggesting you hadn't done that research, but you consider it ok in the title of your thread to say that I and others have 'no idea', which actually suggests none of us have done any research or thought this through. So, pot and kettle come to mind here.

As far as I'm concerned, those of us who aren't part of the viper's inner circle are all on the same side, and it's about helping each other and sharing information and what we believe, not competing.
edit on 20-1-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-1-2011 by wcitizen because: quotes

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join