It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail believers have no idea!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

The following video clearly explains why we should all be asking questions about chemtrails :

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Network Dude, I really hate to say this, but they aren't going to listen to you. They don't listen to anyone with actual atmospheric knowledge. The best I can guess is that those who believe in chemtrails must have been sleeping during the day they were supposed to be learning about clouds in 8th grade science class. I applaud you for attempting to deny their ignorance, but you'll never break through to them. Everything has to be a conspiracy, EVERYTHING.

Going back to another post of mine, wouldn't the government NOT want us to know about their spraying of chemicals? (before anyone says anything ignorant like "but they can't spray something without us seeing it!", take a quick look at Febreeze mist.)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Strya

It is a conspiracy. Let me post this one more time for you non believers.

Millions were in germ war testsMuch of Britain was exposed to bacteria sprayed in secret trials

Share3532 Antony Barnett, public affairs editor The Observer, Sunday 21 April 2002 10.23 BST Article historyThe Ministry of Defence turned large parts of the country into a giant laboratory to conduct a series of secret germ warfare tests on the public.
A government report just released provides for the first time a comprehensive official history of Britain's biological weapons trials between 1940 and 1979.

Many of these tests involved releasing potentially dangerous chemicals and micro-organisms over vast swaths of the population without the public being told.

While details of some secret trials have emerged in recent years, the 60-page report reveals new information about more than 100 covert experiments.

The report reveals that military personnel were briefed to tell any 'inquisitive inquirer' the trials were part of research projects into weather and air pollution.

The tests, carried out by government scientists at Porton Down, were designed to help the MoD assess Britain's vulnerability if the Russians were to have released clouds of deadly germs over the country.

In most cases, the trials did not use biological weapons but alternatives which scientists believed would mimic germ warfare and which the MoD claimed were harmless. But families in certain areas of the country who have children with birth defects are demanding a public inquiry.

One chapter of the report, 'The Fluorescent Particle Trials', reveals how between 1955 and 1963 planes flew from north-east England to the tip of Cornwall along the south and west coasts, dropping huge amounts of zinc cadmium sulphide on the population. The chemical drifted miles inland, its fluorescence allowing the spread to be monitored. In another trial using zinc cadmium sulphide, a generator was towed along a road near Frome in Somerset where it spewed the chemical for an hour.

proof

Deny Ignorance.
edit on 19-1-2011 by Beavis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Weather can't be used as the argument to disprove chemtrails

Even if the right kind of weather allows for certain types of contrails it does not negate the fact the water dissipation in any level of the atmosphere cannot take over the entire sky.

The chemtrails have the ability to block out the sky so I would assume it to to stop those "neutrinos" or whatever from hitting earth. The fact they are poisonous and another alphabet agency might want to add other slow kill chemicals in is another debate

The fact remains some sort of chemical is being sprayed and is not dissipating like normal water (condensation trails)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
well ive heard metal is being used in the so called chemtrails..
ive watched them many times in my city..and im a firm believer that they are spraying a layer of something down.
i think it might even have something to do with reflecting the suns light maybe..
i remember as a kid, always outside...id never see what i see today..
too many questions with so little real answers
edit on 19-1-2011 by JayXBraun because: im noob

edit on 19-1-2011 by JayXBraun because: im pro

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Is there anyone old enough here participating in this thread that can recall the 70's / 80's when the duration of these trails simply never lasted this long? I recall these original "contrails" as simply what they were, yet not lasting 15 to 20 minutes, more like 1 to 2 minutes, tops.. as observed from the ground. These days they're in the air and expand for hours. It's called "Weather Modification"...

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

I'm equally confused about WHY they do it, what it causes & so on.
All i know is that above Orange County California...they do it on any morning that starts out with clear blue skies...around noon 3+ small planes start spraying up the whole sky criss crossing back & forth making giant grids. I was/am aware that con trails dissipate within an hour or less. These last all day. Till the next day. Not sure what to make of it nor am i paranoid about it, just confused & curious

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by filosophia

near the sun? really? OK, 30,000 feet is not very close to the sun. When you see lines that seem to criss cross all over the sky, it's because the upper atmosphere temperatures and pressures are correct for cloud formation. All that is needed is a little moister. The aircraft exhaust provides that. Some days the very same planes flying at the very same altitudes will not leave any trail behind them at all. It'a all about the weather.

Working at the airport, I have seen cloudless days where some planes leave long-lasting trails (in some instances stretching from horizon to horizon as far as the eye can see), while others flying in the same weather conditions leave no trails whatsoever. It's not the consistency with the theory that interest me, it's the inconsistency with the facts. How is it that I can see trails that last for hours, while at the same time seeing trails that last for seconds, if they're even there at all? I'm not saying that there isn't a logical explination for it.

...and yes, these planes are flying at the same altitutdes. How do I know? They appear to be the same size in the sky...I just find it all a little funky.

GtkP

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Here we go again. Disinfo about Chemtrails and anyone who believes in them MUST be crazy.

Network dude, I can tell you for certainty that they exist. Do some more research that exists beyond 20 minutes and you will see for yourself.

You need high level clearance to fly outside of the normal jet patterns at all levels in which you're flying. I have photos of 1 plane, 2 planes spraying next 2 each other and even a drone flying alongside one as it was spraying. You need top clearance to do these maneuvers. You need clearance to fly outside the normal patterns.

Look up. Pay attention. I live next to a major airport --one of the busiest in the world. Watch how landing and take off patterns are effected when they're spraying. Take photos and zoom in. Take HD video and zoom in.

By the way, it's not 20 minutes. Real contrails dissipate within 90 seconds.

Do some research. Watch interviews. ChemTrails are real my friend. Believe me, I wish they weren't.

Once you realize it's really happening above your head, try to figure out why they're REALLY doing it. It's going to blow your mind!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
My Grandpa has been watching airplanes ever since the jet engine was invented.

He said that "con-trails" never used to last as long as they did- in fact... spotting planes was a lot harder to do back then as the trails behind them would dissipate literally in about 10-15 seconds after they appeared.

He definitely thinks that something changed over the past 20 years... as now the trails fan out, spread across the entire sky and last hours- but he thinks it's probably just a different kind of fuel they use than before.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Wow, what a bunch of disinfo. 20 minutes? what the heck are you talking about? Are you just trying to spread doubt or create a straw man? Nobody ever said anything about 20 minutes as some magic number and nobody knows for sure what the evil plans are - but we have theories. Actually contrails disappear behind the plane in less than a minute usually in most conditions. You can watch it disappear a certain distance behind the aircraft. Chemtrails never do this, they keep spreading and turn a blue sky into a sick milky white trashy sky.

The point is that CHEMTRAILS are real and that everybody should spread the word to everybody possible because it's criminal!

That's all you need to be concerned with. Watch the great videos on the subjects like "What in the world are they spraying", go to www.carnicom.com... for all the PROOF you could ever want that proves chemtrails are real. Go to the official government documents referenced in this thread and others that show it's real. LOL Those documents fly right in the face for all those on ATS that try to debunk Chemtrails.

Your'e being sprayed like roaches by our government and their lying about it Just as the government lied about Oswald shooting JFK. Just as they lied about Fluoride being put in your water for your teeth. Just as your government lied about UFO's. What's so difficult to understand about why your government would lie about chemtrails and pay others to lie about it too? It's been done to you over and over and over again! It's time to take the RED pill and wake up and tell others what is going on and not worry about why nobody has plopped down the full plan on your desk so you know ALL the sick details of the Chemtrail program. We might never know all the details just as we don't know every detail about how our CIA killed JFK but we do know they did it because we have E. Howard Hunts confession on Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory this past year.

peace

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

I remember when I first heard about Chem-trails years back. The original theory was that the government was innoculating us against some soon to come global pan-epidemic. Boy, have times changed!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
They are spraying Something on us. There is documented weather mod. experiments. I don't think they've stopped. Just because it SOUNDS crazy don't rule it out or poo poo it.

Of course there is going to be disagreements and different stories when it comes to a conspiracy. This is something that is Top Secret and is fought to be kept that way.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
chemtrails are real, its weather modification also known as geo engeniering. I have seen videos of pilots taping other planes "chemtrailing" in flight. There are nosels on the wings it is not in the fuel. Here is a company that does weather modification www.weathermodification.com...
sorry do not know how to embed videos.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SurReality

This is something that is Top Secret and is fought to be kept that way.

I just spat coffee all over my screen, seriously top secrete you reckon, so why leave vapor trials so all can see

For all the believers answer me this one question and I have asked this before and not one of you have the nuts too answer it

Why do they spray over the Western Australian desert where no one lives and not over Perth City capital of Western Australia where we have a population of around 2 mill

Wal

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Here is one link of a piloit filming a "chemtrail" plane spraying.
www.youtube.com...
heres another vid
www.youtube.com...
there are many vids out there but I can't seem to find them at the moment

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Why are chemtrails seasonal?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Same time every year in the northern hemisphere we get an increase in chemtrail threads.

Why?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by sterlingmoon

You have been "HOAXED" by the video you mention...I (and others here) know it very, very well....:

I have seen videos of pilots taping other planes "chemtrailing" in flight. There are nosels on the wings it is not in the fuel...

Again, for your education. The original video was shot by an actual USAF crewmember, aboard a KC-10 tanker...and he was filming the other KC-10, just ahead, as they BOTH were flying thourgh some ragged cirrus clouds. He posted it as a JOKE, a PRANK, on the stupidity of the "chemtrailers" that he had seen posted up on YouTube so much.

It was almost immediately grabbed by the guy in Italy, who is so prolific at posting on YT...."tankerenemy". He isn't too smart...and, English is not his native language. Because on the soundtrack, to an American native English speaker, it is obvious, the sarcasm, as they joke about hte "chemtrails". The Italian? Not so much keen on the sarcasm....so he posts it as "real"....and, he added his own interpretation. Ignorantly, randomly....

...those "nozzles"??? Flap hinges. For the big trailing edge flaps. Pllenty of places on ATS, are linked and posted photos. I'll try to find one of the threads for you.....it is well and truly DEBUNKED! Oh, and the guy who filmed it initially? He even signed up here, to explain it....too late, it went viral, even though he took it off his YT channel.

And the ignorance, and the hoax, continue to spread.....

Here, a thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 19 January 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by auswally

They're spraying us working on the mines man!!

Took these a few months ago:

And here's the rough location of where these were taken:

Middle of absolute no where.

Gotta spray the couple of thousand miners and construction workers!!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Even if you are correct and that vid is bogus weather modification is real and in effect.. please check out www.weathermodification.com I pasted this in a previous post. It is a real corporation that does weather modification via airplanes here in the USA

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join