It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail believers have no idea!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
and i will not trust anyone in the airforce to tell us the truth , they cant even tell the people they are with the truth! www.google.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

you don't have to join the air force, just get a job at an airport. The amount of planes involved has to be like 1 out of 10 flying in order to get the coverage that the ATS pictures show. Get some first hand knowledge of how things work. See how it could happen. Like on the detective shows. They figure out how it could happen, then prove how it did. Go out and find answers somewhere other than You tube. that angle is played, played, played. Be original.

BTW, how many people demanding answers about disclosure did it take to finally get the truth about UFO's out?

edit to add: don't believe anyone. Find out for yourself. Only trust yourself. take that to the bank.
edit on 19-1-2011 by network dude because: add thought

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
i'm on the fence about the issue. i see them here all the time.... well, only when the sky is mostly clear and the weather is right. my logical mind says that jets make them due to the air and temp. if there are several planes i wouldn't expect them to fly all parallel to each other so it makes sense that they would cross. here, they are in all parts of the sky. it doesn't matter where the sun is. sometimes there are A shapes, sometimes X's, sometimes there is just one off in the distance and another in the opposite direction and they'll never meet. sometimes they last for an hour and sometimes they don't. i dunno. it seems logical to me that the water vapor (if that's all it is) would last a long time.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

actually, me believing in chemtrails didnt start with the internet, it started with me noticing them spraying last year all day everyday
and then soon after that i saw a billboard that said stop chemtrails before they stop us, freaked me out so i went online and researched
i tried to find credible places to do so and there are many, but with out knowing who is doing it cant be further investigated, with no markings on the planes it mite as well be a ufo up there

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by enemoplem

they are just like clouds. If you want to feel better about it, look when there is a blue sky. If they form, then look a few hours later, the cloud cover will start to form. The next day should bring a change in weather. But DO NOT take my word for it. that is what is wrong with people here. They are too easily led by another poster who sounds right. Find out for yourself please.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

planes don't stay in the sky for ever. They have to land. Get a bunch of believers together and track these planes. Find out where they land. All it takes is one to prove you're right. Just because I don't believe in them doesn't mean that I don't want to be proven wrong.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Its a simple concept. I drive to work everyday at dawn and dusk. If I see zig-zags in the sky on my way to work I know its not long before everybody in the office gets sick. Coincedence? I think not.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

when the UK goverment admitted to spraying there public with all kinds of nasty stuff, it doesnt seem so far fetched to be happening here does it, especially when the patterns are all to similar, no that doesnt mean its happening here in the US, but it does add to the possabililty that it could be, considering that it been reported happening worldwide and not just in the UK and US. theres been allot of debate by experts on this, and if it is happening, the US goverment will never admit it, and the chemtrailers will remain suspect untill they get there proof they need to let go or prove its real. personally i have to remain suspect from the odd X and tic tac toe patterns i have seen these jets are flying, very strange to say the least, and contrails, sure thats all it could be, especially with weather and altitude conditions taken into account, but when ive seen with my own eyes 2 jets flying in the same vicinity and alltitude, and one is producing a short lasting contrail and the other producing an all day lasting contrail that cloudcasts a nice sunny blue sky day i have to remain suspect, and yeah ive taken into account that maybe different planes and different fuel mixtures could be the cause, but the amount of contrail fade time is just to extreme, 10 seconds tell it fades to one hanging around all day, i find that very odd. for me i guess id have to remain suspect of possibly being sprayed, and ive definetely seen more evidence to support the possibilty its happening, then not. i guess the biggest question for me would be what are they doing? is it harmfull, or helpfull to us, and id assume if it was benificial that the great US would be the first to tell us how they are helping us, but we get denial, and to me its pretty obvious something is being sprayed, i lived by loring air force base in northern maine for years and never do i recall any contrails lasting all day and ruining a nice sunny blue sky day, ever, and these were some of the largest jets in out miltiary, and never have i seen a contrail last 10 hours, with some of the biggest planes combined with the harshest of winter weather, but still never seen a contrail last that long. i guess you can just call me paranoid if ya want, but ive seen more proof that something is being sprayed on us on a worldwide scale then, not. a couple of low iq chemtrailers mistaking an actuall contrail for a chemtrail is not proof that they do not exist, and neither is goverment denial or involvement. yes i understand that contrails can last a long time and spread out over time, but that is only under certain circumstances, so i agree most are contrails. what im talking about is the strange X a and tic tac toe patterns that ive seen, those arent commercial flights, no way, so they must be military, now if you can give me a decent explanation why they are flying these strange patterns, always leaving these long lasting contrails every single time, appearing to be purposely covering large areas would be really helpfull, but what really gets me thinking is how do they have the ability to turn there contrails on and off at will, spewing large long lasting contrails, then can just turn them off tell they make there turn back around making these perfect x and tic tac toes patterns, isnt that a little odd, if its -40 degres below or more the contrails are gonna freeze and hang no matter what, thats one of the reasons it appears to me they are spraying something, n not just a contrails freezing, theres allot of odd things thats just doesnt add up, i do agree though allot of contrails are mistaken and called chemtrails, but id love to hear an explanation for the things ive witnessed.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by punctual

The one uniformity that is there is that these chemtrails are there,,,,what their purpose is who, what where why how maybe a subject of considerable debate because the truth is that WE DON"T KNOW THE TRUTH. Someone knows the truth but it is not us so this leaves us to speculate.

One thing we know for sure, the chemtrails are real observable phenomena. there's the point of uniformity you so desired...

I was pretty content on simply reading through this thread without commenting, but your point hit directly on something that I was thinking as I was moving through this topic.

The fact is, and the one uniformity, is that there is some sort of phenomenon occuring. I've read very good arguments that say that the difference in observations from the past isn't due to a chemical spraying, but rather advancements in aircraft engines and number of flights. Ok, but if these things are causing clear days to become cloudy ones, is that not something in itself to be concerned about? I believe that without human intervention, the Earth operates as a perfect system, and when the light is meant to shine upon the ground, it does, and when it's meant not to, it doesn't. So, if we're artificially blocking sunlight from the Earth, even through the normalcy of our activities, it's still relevant to a good and honest discussion.

To state your point another way, do UFOs exist? Yes. They do, without debate or doubt. It can't even be argued...there are airborne phenomena that cannot be identified, and thereby UFOs are real. Now, are UFOs alien spacecraft or secret military craft or transdiminsional beings or demons??? Well, that's a different question. All we know is that UFOs exist.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Beavis

you don't comprehend this at all. If you can put everyone getting sick on chemtails, then there has to be proof. Airborne contaminates. Everyone in the whole area would be sick. Children, parents, grandparents, dogs, cats, everyone. All you have to do I call the news and report this. News like that sells. All you have to do is blame it on Bush and they will be on it like flies to turds. Unless of course it's a virus that is being passed around your workplace and it's just a coincidence that there was a lot of air traffic just before a storm.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Well written! I do remember that one news vid about chemtrails and a level of Barium, I believe. As far as I know, barium, at super-high levels, can affect our immune systems. . .making them weaker.

Now, unless the Med Pharms are able to have so much power that they can get the government agree to help make us sick so we buy more Tylenol, or Advil, if you're eccentric,
, then I'm not sure.

I've heard everything from blocking Nibiru to steering hurricanes about these chemtrails. But this gives me some ideas, and now I'm going to do some research, and start a new thread.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I agree, and to the skeptics out there I've lived in rural communities and metropolitan cities. I don't see it as much out here in the boonies as I did in the city, but when I do the outcome is the same. People get sick.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by markem33

two things, first, at what altitude where the planes you witnessed growing up at? (they were taking off and landing at an AFB, so I venture to say they were less than 20,000 feet. that plays a big part in where contrails form.

Secondly, think about how often you see these X's and tic tac toes. Then think about how many other poster here are seeing the same thing in their respective cities. You have two options to go with at that point.
1. spraying is happening at an alarming rate in an astronomically huge area (most of the world) and we are all doomed or something.

OR

2. Air traffic has increased dramatically due to population increase and we are seeing much more air polution caused by planed then we did 20 years ago.

I will leave it up to you to find your own truth.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by robinmorningstar

Ok, but if these things are causing clear days to become cloudy ones, is that not something in itself to be concerned about?

Yes it is. Please take a look at this report from NASA.

Clouds Caused By Aircraft Exhaust May Warm The U.S. Climate

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Beavis

resistance is futile and apparently so are my words.

I hope everyone in your area gets better soon.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Whats the point in debating something I know to be a fact. One more time for all you knuckleheads.

The report also reveals details of the DICE trials in south Dorset between 1971 and 1975. These involved US and UK military scientists spraying into the air massive quantities of serratia marcescens bacteria, with an anthrax simulant and phenol.

Similar bacteria were released in 'The Sabotage Trials' between 1952 and 1964. These were tests to determine the vulnerability of large government buildings and public transport to attack. In 1956 bacteria were released on the London Underground at lunchtime along the Northern Line between Colliers Wood and Tooting Broadway. The results show that the organism dispersed about 10 miles. Similar tests were conducted in tunnels running under government buildings in Whitehall.

Experiments conducted between 1964 and 1973 involved attaching germs to the threads of spiders' webs in boxes to test how the germs would survive in different environments. These tests were carried out in a dozen locations across the country, including London's West End, Southampton and Swindon. The report also gives details of more than a dozen smaller field trials between 1968 and 1977.

Hello?
Read this link---------UK Newspaper

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Beavis

Ok, so since it did happen before, it is happening all day every day in every city? really?

really?

why are people living longer every year in almost every country all over the world? Every year, they last longer.

Maybe they are spraying water from the fountain of youth on us.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

If you research you can find where the Pentagon went before Congress in 1977 and admitted that they have chem sprayed more than 239 populated places to check for propagation of the spray . This is the same military that made troops march into the center of an atomic blast 2 hours after the detonation as well as positioning troops in hazardous locations during the blast . Some spraying was from ships to check for propagation from the sea with a inshore breeze. That site was San Francisco in 1959 . Then there was all the sheep and cows killed with nerve gas . This was on un-concenting farmers livestock and I don't believe they were re embursed . The Military does what it wants with impunity . Just think Homeland Security !

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Let me get this straight. You don't deny that it has happened before, yet you deny its happening now?

edit on 19-1-2011 by Beavis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieJesus

Great article. Thanks...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join