It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail believers have no idea!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TETRA.X
reply to post by ZombieJesus

Right...sorry. Here is the link:
www.rense.com...

Okay, sorry, I can't do it. The only thing worth reading was the bottom link. The rest of the page is just a list of links to a lot of "chemtrail" websites. Carnicom? He was spoofed by a hoax lab report about "dihydrogen Monooxide" being found in "chemtrails". What a joke.
The last link is interesting, and someone is falling into the same trap. "Atmospheric and/or Stratospheric Aerosols" is not about things being sprayed. It's about anything in the atmosphere that is not a gas. Smoke is an aerosol. One of the biggest contributors of atmospheric aerosols is the burning of the Amazon rainforest. Another is salt from the sea, put into the atmosphere by waves crashing. Driving down a dry dirt road creates an aerosol.
Look it up. It's not about things being sprayed from planes.....

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Chemtrails is a pretty good sociological case study on the credulousness of "modern" citizens who have access to an incredible communications medium. Here we have a phenomenon that is man-made insofar as they are caused by jet planes, but otherwise natural phenomenon known as contrails that has been reframed in the context of a conspiracy to be the secret givernment/NWO spraying its own citizens with some nefarious 'chemical' that is purported to well, do something bad though we don't know what, exactly, that could be.

It's at the same level of superstition that some ancients believed when eclipses portended godly events, though many ancients knew very well what they were and could calculate them. I'm reminded of "A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court" by Mark Twain, which as a scene where the protagaist, a time traveler, just happens to have an almanack with him that shows a coming elcipse. He uses his knowledge to outwit the people at court who are convinced the quite natural eclipse is evil. So, too, can believers in the chemtrail cult be manipulated by their superstitions.

The fact is that every large city has a commercial airport where airplanes are landing and taking off every minute of every day. At some airports, like Atlanta or O'Hare, it's two planes every 30 seconds. That's a lot of contrails when conditions are right, and they will inevitably intersect. In my area you cannot look up in the sky, day or night, and NOT see an airplane. We've tried. They are ALWAYS up there.

The last time I observed one of these discussions, one technically-minded poster triumphantly wrote that his chemtrails could NOT BE contrails because they came directly out of the rear of the airplane when the engines were on the wings! Take that! He apparently did not know that all wide body jets, e.g. the 747, have a small jet engine at the rear of the airplane that powers the plane's auxilliary lighting and electrical needs. That jet engine does not drive the aircraft; it powers the lights. The more ignorance you have, the wilder the theories become.

One of the problems of the Internet is that it multiplies ignorance quickly. Just because you can get thousands of hits on "chemtrails" does not somehow legitimize it; it just means that it is under discussion. Of course, utter nutcases that take on the cause (Gunderson comes to mind) do not help matters. There will always be people who will claim we never landed on the moon, or that Bush is a reptilian. In a world with this many people, that is inevitable. The really sad thing is how many people will flock to their corners, believing whatever wide and wild-eyed fantasy is the conspiracy of the day.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I must fill out my timecard so that I can get my government pay check. I don;t actually have to "get" it per se; it's on direct deposit because it makes it easier that way.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by vermonster
reply to post by network dude

nice try at dis info....

20 minutes wtf are you talking about?!?!

give it a watch and then let me know how your foot tastes
edit on 19-1-2011 by vermonster because: (no reason given)

I think he is saying what a lot of us want to know. Please post the testing methods used, the qualifications (verifiable) of those doing the tests and names of the labs doing the tests, along with the results of those tests.

Real scientists care just as much about the air they and their loved ones breath as you do and they are breathing the same air in the same cities. If this is true, they would be glad to provide real evidence. In the 15 years I've been aware of this, I've never seen anything convincing. Just wild speculation and dishonesty, mixed with paranoid ramblings by people who are scared of everything and everyone.

The Pilots would also like to know I'll bet, along with the Ground Crews and everyone working around airplanes. Since they mostly come from Commercial Craft, they would know as the weight of the chemicals and the machinery would cause them to loose huge amounts of money from not being able to carry luggage or cargo. No way would the Pilot not know they were killing their own families.

How about other facts. How many have died. Where are the autopsy results. Where are the Peer reviewed studies of the victims. Why is it only people of questionable qualifications even write or spread the myth.

Urban Legends are in fact Urban Legends.

Now if this is all just hype surrounding cloud seeding, so what? That is not a conspiracy. Crop Dusting, who cares? Without it millions if not tens of millions starve to death as the pests destroy the food crops. Seems to be more about irrational paranoia though and those who take advantage of it.

If spreading valid questions and facts is "disinfo" what do you call spreading hysteria, legends and myths?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54

I was facinated with contrails as a kid and would watch the planes go by. I can distictively remember that there wasn't any trails like I see now in the sky back when I was a kid and I live in the same area. I've seen a real contrail fadding away and another that kept growing just this weekend in the same sky. I've seen contrails stop for what would be an inch of sky then turn back on. One of these things is not like the other.

I doubt you will believe me, but this is something I can distinctly remember. I was in the Air force. I fixed radios and radar. There was a guy who was in my squadron who was enlisted but had a BA in aeronautics. I couldn't understand why he was enlisted and not an officer with a BA, so that stuck in my head. I thought that a guy with a degree would have very vast knowledge and I asked him a question that was on my mind. I am not sure how long it was on my mind, I just asked him this thinking that he would explain the real answer for it. I asked him why some exhaust trails stayed in the sky and some went away very quickly. It was a harmless question and I had no idea about any conspiracy at the time. (other than bigfoot and nessie) He said, and I quote "I don't know". So I never got an answer to that question at the time and I never bothered to research it any more. I was much more interested in Beer and things of that nature. I told you that story because I got out of the Air force in 1995. this had to be in 1992 or 1993. Way before people here claim the chemtrails started. So how did I notice the lines in the sky remaining if they weren't chemtrails?

Like I said, believe it or not.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

There are millions of links on the subject. It's not my place to change your mind...it looks like you've already decided. And I have already done my research and come to my own conclusion. It's really up to you and no one else to prove it to you. You don't believe in chemtrails...that's fine by me. No worries, really...

And that goes for everyone else on this thread. If I even managed to convince 1 person to research the topic and decide for themselves, then I consider that a success!

Peace.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Remember. They arent spraying at you, they are spraying for you. Someones gonna have to make the atmosphere if its burned off by radiation or cataclysmic event.

The evil elite have to live here as well so they have to protect their slaves or there will be no one to rule over.

Hows that for a whacked out theory?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Heres two photos I took this afternoon:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bbec79d6124c.jpg[/atsimg]

As you can see, they lasted more than 30 minutes, therefore they must be chemtrails, I mean how could the particles of water ice that are contrails last that long in the cold november temperatures?

I am of course being sarcastic...........

Good thread, someone needs to put those pesky chemtrailers right.

EDIT: Does anyone know the code to add scroll bars to images that are too large? I already resized that to 25% of the original and it's uploaded now, lol.
edit on 19/1/11 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Yes, well said

Expanding on a point, the:

...access to an incredible communications medium.

I've pointed this out, too, several times. It's no coincidence that the "chemtrail" hoax was able to really flourish just as the "Information Overload Age" (as I will dub it) was beginning along with the "Rise of the Internet" ( patent pending..
).

I'm reminded of "A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court" by Mark Twain, which as a scene where the protagaist, a time traveler, just happens to have an almanack with him that shows a coming elcipse. He uses his knowledge to outwit the people at court who are convinced the quite natural eclipse is evil. So, too, can believers in the chemtrail cult be manipulated by their superstitions.

I recall a very good science fiction tale (besides your excellent reference to Mark Twain...for, his WAS a type of science fiction, in that speculative sense) is an episode from the TV show "Star Trek: Voyager":

The character "Seven of Nine", an enhanced human-cyborg, develops a problem with the implant that augment her intellect...and begins to see "conspiracies" everywhere, connecting "dots" that have no real relevance to each other. It is EXACTLY what is the case in many, many so-called "conspiracy theories" of today. And, is spurred by the Internet.

www.tudou.com...

Commercial (short)...then, the "teaser" sets it up, then credits, then the show.........

About the APU, and the (sometimes) "center contrail":

... one technically-minded poster triumphantly wrote ....[that].... they came directly out of the rear of the airplane when the engines were on the wings! .... He apparently did not know that all wide body jets, e.g. the 747, have a small jet engine at the rear of the airplane that powers the plane's auxilliary lighting and electrical needs.

True, the APU exhaust is usually directly exiting the tailcone area. You may Google for more info...however, the APU is not, usually, operated continuously inflight, as a general rule. The times it may be is in the event that one or more engine-powered electrical generators is inoperative, for that particular flight. Then, the APU can be used to "carry the load", rather than relying on the remaining operable engine gens to do the work. Same with the pneumatics, for pressurization.....although, with four engines, usually that's not a problem....you won't dispatch with more than one engine, at most, incapable of supplying the pneumatic air pressure.

One other surprising source for the brief "puffs" from the center are the lavatory sink and galley drain masts that stick out several inches into the airstream, on the fuselage bottom center line. Great quantities of liquid being poured out, such as coffee pots on the descent to landing (which is common SOP) will show up dramatically, if briefly.

EDIT: Found a "beauty shot" to illustrate this perfectly:

edit on 19 January 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by vermonster

duh?

so your assertion is that that film is 100% correct? All lines left by planes for longer than 20 minutes is a chemtrail?

please answer with a yes or no, so as not to be confusing.

Apparently you haven't spent much time in the Southwest U.S. as of late I take it? Instead of asking for a shred of this or a shred of that kind of proof I just don't understand why you just don't go outside yourself and take a look? I mean dude...lol it is so blatantly obvious and with all of the video/articles out there right now you come across as either one of three things...a disinfo agent, a troll, or a combination of the two with a little completely lacking a clue thrown in for good measure.

Like please do not misinterpret as me "attacking" you by that last statement, its just that...I got to listen to talk radio for my 1+ hour commute home from work this afternoon (as I usually do...Jeff Kuhner from the Washington Post filling in for Michael Savage...Savage I listen to more for mere entertainment, Kuhner on the other hand delivers common sense) and today I got a chance to hear how much our country has been literally raped and sold out BY OUR OWN FELLOW AMERICANS no less over the years, what Oh' Bummer care is going to do to our country, how our no good POTUS FREAKING BOWED TO COMMUNIST CHINA'S PRESIDENT...AND RECEIVED NO BOW IN RETURN TO BOOT!!! As well as then realizing that the "progressive liberals" IS the CANCER that is causing this countries downfall (in conjunction with people/organizations such as NAFTA, NAACP, ACORN, Affirmative Action, those that have played a VERY active role at increasing racial tensions when in fact...I had just been beginning to feel that race relations had NEVER BEEN SO GOOD in this country as they had been entering the 21st century!! But no...we instead get a few human talking idiot Pez dispensers with a corrupt media all over them blasting out repeatedly 24/7 how race relations are horrible...that this was race related, that was race related, whitey done this/whitey done that, some idiot skinny as hell New Black Panther Party mouthpiece that I could probably literally THROW 100ft talking about killing cracker whitey babies and then to find out how this administration will no longer prosecute black on white crime, blah blah blah!! But with people out there that say things and contribute nothing but what you just did...now I can see why our country is in the shape that it is in!

You think (as well as others) that the chemtrail thing would need what?!?! Some large amount of people involved or organization to pull this off? Yea okay! Spent 20+ years active duty U.S. military and guess what? You betcha this could be happening and would NOT require so many people that there is no way this could be happening because blah blah blah. A fleet of specially modified C-130 A/C with spray nozzles mounted under the fuselage...KC-130 Tankers...dude search for the video of some guy hopping over a fence at some small airport shared with National Guard as he comes up close to one of those A/C WITH THE NOZZLES!!

Man dude I am sorry...but I no longer have the patience anymore. From here on out if I hear people having nothing to say but the crap that the NWO has brainwashed so many into saying (chemtrails don't exist, if so and so does this they are obviously a racist, fatass Michael Moore saying some crap about gun owners are nothing but fearful racists or some crap, etc...etc...) AND ARE ADDING NOTHING IN WAY OF A SOLUTION TO OUR PROBLEMS, then I am tuning them the hell out!! So I guess consider this my last ounce of wasted energy on something that really will solve NOTHING and finish it with...dude are you freakin serious?!?!

Arrggh rant off

edit on 19-1-2011 by Newbomb Turk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I have to ask the obvious questions here:

1. If someone was spraying material everywhere and wanted to do it secretly, why not do it with an aerosol which was not visible (like many household aerosols)?

2. Why spray materials at extremely high altitudes (and subsequently difficult to control) when other known sprayed materials tend to occur at extremely low altitudes?

3. Why not distribute material at ground level since we have documented evidence of material being distributed in such ways?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I think everything's been said already.
The only thing that is clear here is your poor attempt at dis info.
You best look up, it's happening, they spray on you as well.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
if i had one wish. just one wish, i would wish that these
hard core same group of hardcore chemtrail debunkers
would get Morgellons, then maybe in there search of
their new disease there research would lead them to
the shocking reality that chemtrals exist.the proof of
chemtrails have been posted by many members on Ats
given that it is ignored by this same group of debunkers
on every chemtrail thread ,really gives you the feeling that
these people are almost put in place to disinform people
and i bet ats is not the only place where they do what they
do,all seeing i has provided information to get anyone to
question what is really going on in our skies, i suggest people
just ignore these same group of debunkers, give them no play
get to the truth, and present it, looking at all of theposts on these
chemtrail threads we are waking up to the truth! more and more
people everyday!! despite these debunkers, they only show people
that they are real and people want to stop the truth from getting out.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

why is it that if I don't agree with you, I must not have done enough research? I came here completely ignorant of chemtrails. Completely ignorant of 2012, niburu, reptilians, masonic world domination and child eating, 9-11 inside job theories, almost all of the mainstream conspiracies. JFK was about the only one I knew. And since I couldn't change it, I didn't worry about it. I lurked here for years. Bouncing back between rense, ATS, Mufon, searching for information. I fell into the 2012 trap of worrying too much about things I have no control over. I obsessed about it. I tried to tell my wife and kids about it. Then I realized how futile worrying about death was. I became a mason because of this site to find out if the ATS masons were full of crap or not. I researched chemtrails. I watched you tube videos. I asked questions. I learned. Apparently I messed up and asked the wrong people. They gave me science facts that were verifiable. They I had my own experience in avionics. None of the chemtrail theory made sense. But here are lots of people believing it. I am not 100% convinced that everything will remain the same in 2013. But I feel pretty confident that it will. I am not 100% sure that chemtrails don't exist on a regular basis, but I am confident that they don't. Should some verifiable evidence show up, I would listen and may change my view. I get no paycheck for believing or not believing. (though that is the common consensus) Don't assume you have all the knowledge on the subject and others are ignorant. You don't know how much I know, or how much I don't. I respect your right to believe and I, while debating the point, will try to sway you to my side. (hence the whole purpose of a debate) If I cannot, then I have not presented enough evidence, or you have not viewed my evidence with an open mind. But I will not accuse you of not doing research when I don't know how much you have actually done.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

dude, are you ok? Do you need to sit down for a minute, maybe have a glass of water?

Just kidding, great rant. absolutely top drawer.

I only did 6 years active duty. So I never got to personally witness the spray nosels. But Knowing what it takes to maintain a C-130, I couldn't imagine how enough of these planes could be in existence. I mean, please understand the magnitude of this conspiracy. Every major NATO city all over the world, almost every day. Just wow. Think about that. Hundreds of thousands of planes "mowing the lawn" over cities and even rural areas. I think your rant wasn't nearly enough to comprehend the big picture. Seriously, my problem is that most of the people here cannot agree on how often this happens, where it happens, what exactly is a con trail or chem trail. They take pictures and post them claiming PROOF! I am sorry, I just cannot buy into all that. Maybe at some time in the past it happened, maybe sometime in the future it will happen. Maybe out of the thousands of planes in the sky today, one or two is spraying bad juice on an unsuspecting public. But I just cannot fathom thousands of Pilots knowingly spraying bad juice on their families, collecting a paycheck, and going home to suck down a lemonade and a moon pie with a smile. Just no.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

I'm breathing the same air as you. So is my family and my friends. Why would I want to hide the truth?

On the other side of the coin, why do you want to spread myths to scare people? This is not some ethereal thing that is hard to prove. It would be easy to prove if any proof existed. Forgive the Pun, but this myth was invented out of thin air.

Have you ever thought it through or is it just a fad to you? A cool thing to believe and tell your friends?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by matrix12

I'm breathing the same air as you. So is my family and my friends. Why would I want to hide the truth?

On the other side of the coin, why do you want to spread myths to scare people? This is not some ethereal thing that is hard to prove. It would be easy to prove if any proof existed. Forgive the Pun, but this myth was invented out of thin air.

Have you ever thought it through or is it just a fad to you? A cool thing to believe and tell your friends?

blaine. you are not one of the constant group of debunkers. if you do not believe in chemtrails, then dont, thats on you and your family
i myself do not think its "cool" to talk about, its something every person should be looking into offline, not taking the debunkers,or the
chemtrail believers word for anything! look at your blue skies being covered by these trails, notice the patterns! call your local officialsand
demand an explanation.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by matrix12
look at your blue skies being covered by these trails, notice the patterns! call your local officialsand
demand an explanation.

then what? You already know what will be said. Demand and explanation? How about some of you true believers infiltrate the system. Go behind the curtain. Get the truth. Expose it. Unless of course it's not that big of a deal to you. If that's the case, then create an occasional thread about it and type angrily at people. That will surely fix it.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Absolute proof of covert sprayings. At least in England

Millions were in germ war testsMuch of Britain was exposed to bacteria sprayed in secret trials

Share3532 Antony Barnett, public affairs editor The Observer, Sunday 21 April 2002 10.23 BST Article historyThe Ministry of Defence turned large parts of the country into a giant laboratory to conduct a series of secret germ warfare tests on the public.
A government report just released provides for the first time a comprehensive official history of Britain's biological weapons trials between 1940 and 1979.

Many of these tests involved releasing potentially dangerous chemicals and micro-organisms over vast swaths of the population without the public being told.

While details of some secret trials have emerged in recent years, the 60-page report reveals new information about more than 100 covert experiments.

The report reveals that military personnel were briefed to tell any 'inquisitive inquirer' the trials were part of research projects into weather and air pollution

Source
Newspaper UK

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

many zoomed in photos of chemtrail planes show they are unmarked.
so how will joining the airforce get "behind " the curtain ? and i havent started a thread yelling at people about chemtrails! but if enough people demand answers we will get them.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma
I think everything's been said already.
The only thing that is clear here is your poor attempt at dis info.
You best look up, it's happening, they spray on you as well.

Seeing that you did not reply to anyone in specific, care to elaborate on the dis info?

It should be very easy, all you have to do is quote the dis info, then PROVE why it is wrong.

Also, can you please elaborate on why "looking up" is all you have to do?

Thanks in advance for settling the debate once and for all

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join