It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail believers have no idea!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I was facinated with contrails as a kid and would watch the planes go by. I can distictively remember that there wasn't any trails like I see now in the sky back when I was a kid and I live in the same area. I've seen a real contrail fadding away and another that kept growing just this weekend in the same sky. I've seen contrails stop for what would be an inch of sky then turn back on. One of these things is not like the other.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

Can anyone explain why the US Airforce published a manual on chemtrails? Nobody has responded to that in all this discussion and I'm just curious. Stars you seem to be very well versed but my question is still if chemtrails are just silliness why has the departmet of chemistry for the united states air force published a manual entitled "Chemtrails, chemistry 131" in 1991? It's available for publc viewing in the New Mexico state library. Can someone answer why they would even publish something entitled "chemtrails, Chemisty 131" if chemtrails didn't exist?
edit on 19-1-2011 by GeechQuestInfo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

....there wasn't any trails like I see now in the sky back when I was a kid and I live in the same area.

How many years ago?

Because, there is a very good reason that contrails have changed, over the last 15 years, or so.

Yes, the contrails. Have changed. Due to changin jet engine technology. And, that is the ONLY reason. Besides there being a LOT more airplanes as well.....

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Thinking cap, this story is wrong, very wrong and the reporter knows it. I asked him myself. If you look and listen at the 1 minute mark, there is a lab test shown, and the conclusion that this is a very high amount of barium. But the number he reads is wrong, and the unit he says is not what is shown. He is off...very far off.
I am not a professional, but remembered enough of my chemistry class to see the problem my first viewing. It's whty I contacted the reporter.
The fact that this is used as the "proof" barium exists in "chemtrails" is mind numbing. And you can find copies of this at most "pro-chemtrail" site. A clip is even used in the movie "What in the World are They Spraying".
Which means either the people who use it cannot understand a lab report or they are being deceptive. Or both. As the whole theory is about the presence of "chem-", it looks really, really bad for the "pro-chemtrail" side. And it means some people are basing their belief on a known, easily proven, fallacy.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by GeechQuestInfo

Can anyone explain why the US Airforce published a manual on chemtrails?

Simple. They DIDN'T!!

This has been brought up, here on ATS, before. A year or so ago.

You are referring to a chemistry text used at the USAF Academy, in Colorado Springs, Colorado. It has the title on the cover page only. That was playfully titled, with the word "chemtrail" in it. Has nothing at all to do with what has turned into this "chemtrail" hoax, of today.

Probably (IIRC) was just to note that jet engine exhaust has pollutants in it....as do ALL petroleum burning engines.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ah...here's a link:

awebpage.org...

Shows the cover, and the index. LOOK at the index. See it? A lab course (worth "75 pts" towards the full curriculum).

LOOK at the other listings, in the index. "Acid Rain". Remember the controversy, back in the late 1980s? It is about the fact of burning of fossil fuels, and the pollution resulting in what became known, in the popular media, as "acid rain". Rather an exaggeration, really....just meant that the PH levels of the rain water was slightly skewed from alkaline towards acidic. A valid concern, for crops and other plants. AND, led to many EPA rules being adopted, to curb auto, and coal-burning power plants emissions, for instance. Led directly to the removal of "lead" from automobile gasoline. Smokestack "scrubbers" on power plants, etc....

Anyway, that is part of what they were taking a *Chemistry* class for, among other things. It's a very complicated, and difficult subject. Especially, "organic" chemistry. (Ask you doctor....he/she will likely tell you it was one of the hardest parts of Med School.....).....
edit on 19 January 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by no special characters
reply to post by wcitizen

My apologies sir, you are right it was a wrong assumption I made.

Thanks NSC, no prob!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

Sorry, but not true. There are many REAL lab results from the chemicals sprayed. Here is a link to many stories about the spraying and lab tests/results that have been published.
This is only 1 website...there are almost 3 million sites that show up when you google the word "chemtrails."

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Are you aware of the temperture at flight level? Let me assure you nothing is evaporating, as no liquid water can exist there. At flight altitude, all clouds and contrails are ONLY ice crystals and the pollutants from exhaust.
Ice does not evaporate it sublimes. It sublimes in the cirrus clouds, too.
Please, you knew all this before, right?
So what is your point exactly? Combustion of anything anywhere produces water as a by-product. Water is found in all three states solid as ice/snow, liquid as cloud droplets/clouds/rain, and invisibly as water vapor. Most of what a contrail is that atmospheric water vapor, by a very big margin. The plane passing, with the added moisture and nucleation particles it provides triggers condensation of the water vapor that was there, and a contrail is made. If the saturation is high enough, it will not sublime quickly, and will persist. If it persists, depending on the wind, it might spread a lot or a little. Just like what happens to a cloud.
So I'll ask again....what is your point?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I am referring to that book you speak of. So this thing exists and nobody has gone to new mexico to view it?

You said it "probably" contains this which is pure speculation on your part which is the same thing that's been railed on against what people have labled the "pro-chemtrailers".

Why not just go to new Mexico and view this thing yourself and see what it says? I would go but I'm too lazy. At least that way we wouldn't have pure speculation flying around, we could have something published by our own military?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TETRA.X

I just realized that there are some posters here that are working for the government. I will not continue to post here on this topic. It's funny how they show up where "dangerous topics" are being discussed. Afraid that people are going to wake up.

For those who are still interested in the topic. Do your own research. Once you know, no one can change your mind.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

are you saying you know what is being sprayed? How did you get this information? If it's true, it should be incredibly simple to find. Call Alex Jones. Ask him to invest in the plane to test this theory. Fly it up in a trail and take a sample at altitude. They have planes that do this and are made for this. Have an impartial credible news person on the plane and follow a chain of custody of the sample. Blow the lid off of this thing.

Network Dude, look up stratospheric aerosol spraying and geoengineering and you will find lots of hard scientific evidence of the research and 'proposed' use. You'll see details about spraying aluminium and barium particulates.

There have also been many reports of disease causing agents being sprayed, and nano-fibres, etc. Things such as blood cells, nano-fibres, amongst other things. The Cabal seems to intend a population cull, to reduce the population by billions. This could be part of that project.

If this was true, it would be all the proof needed to make this more than a myth.

Have you read what's written on the Georgia Guide Stones? They intend to keep the population at 500.000.000.
There is much written about the intended population cull, again, do some google searches.

You cannot agree on what is or isn't a chemtrail. how much bigger does the discrepancy have to be?

No - debunkers don't agree with the arguments put forward.

It's obvious you haven't done much reading up on this.
edit on 19-1-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-1-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-1-2011 by wcitizen because: edits to sort out quotes

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TETRA.X

Here is a link to many stories about the spraying and lab tests/results that have been published.

You forgot the link.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Sweet! Thank you for doing the work for a lazy soul such as
myself.

Wait...so now I gotta worry about "acid rain"? Yikes!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieJesus

Right...sorry. Here is the link:
www.rense.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

It's a chemistry book.

Chemtrails is just a name for the book, it's about basic chemistry for chemistry students at the USFA.

Someone posted up photos of some of the pages here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

When asked to show the pages discussing chemtrails it couldn't be done because there were no pages discussing chemtrails.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

These? Yes, they are. More are around large metropolitian areas, the wind made them drift (just like clouds).
Here are a couple of really helpful Google Earth apps
mw1.google.com...&num=16" target="_blank" class="postlink">Near Real time Routes
International FlightsAll US Flights Hourly
There are hundreds of airplanes in the sky at anytime. And they might leave proof of their route.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

It was called that, but the book is about chemisty, not about "chemtrails". It's a study guide, BTW, not a textbook. Someone made it to help study; not the USAF, a teacher.
Just because a book has that as the title, does not mean it is anything to do with what are regarded as "chemtrails" as discussed in this thread.
I've seen it myself. It's basic chemistry, nothing even close to what you seem to be claiming.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TETRA.X
reply to post by ZombieJesus

Right...sorry. Here is the link:
www.rense.com...

Seeing that the credibility of rense is questionable at best, could you present the links(which most are user generated) that you feel are "smoking guns"?

I also noticed several submissions from Will Thomas. Did you know that Will Thomas makes money off of making people believe in "chemtrails" and is also one of the founders of the "chemtrail" hoax. Anybody that charges money for "information" must surely be an honest person with no other agenda....

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

The one uniformity that is there is that these chemtrails are there,,,,what their purpose is who, what where why how maybe a subject of considerable debate because the truth is that WE DON"T KNOW THE TRUTH. Someone knows the truth but it is not us so this leaves us to speculate.

One thing we know for sure, the chemtrails are real observable phenomena. there's the point of uniformity you so desired...

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TETRA.X

RENSE?!!???????
Oh, you have got to be kidding. How can you find anything on Rense worth reading through all the ads for every imaginary scheme and conspiracy on the planet for the last century?
Please, look again.
His credibility frankly sucks big time. I wouldn't trust anything on his site. He's one of shills I mentioned in a post on this thread earlier.
For purely entertainment value, I'll look at your "proof" and get back to you. When I'm done laughing.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join