Chemtrail believers have no idea!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by mileslong54

Those are from here and they are not proof of chemtails. They are patents and things about geo engineering. Things that are proposed and not yet implemented. Or is it your assertion that someone has been fighting global warming since 1997?

This is a huge fallacy which chemtrail debunkers use. There is a patent but it is not yet implemented.

How the heck would you know for a fact that it is not implemented? Are you omnipotent?

edit on (1/19/11) by AllSeeingI because: typo

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
No, you'e OP is clearly an attempt to ridicule and discredit those who believe in chemtrails.

That may be.

I'm curious though as to why you refer to it as a belief if "chemtrails" are a fact.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

No, you'e OP is clearly an attempt to ridicule and discredit those who believe in chemtrails.

That may be.

I'm curious though as to why you refer to it as a belief if "chemtrails" are a fact.

As far as I'm concerned it is a fact. Yes, I considered changing that word...but was a bit too lazy!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by wcitizen

I told you then which group I belong to. I still want to know what for sure is a chemtrail.

You cannot tell me, nobody seems to be able to.

On the other thread, it was explained, including by a pilot with many years experience. In any case, if you wanted to understand there's masses of information on the net - why come on ATS asking people to do your research for you?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
There was a thread on here a few weeks ago with copies of documents which a whistleblower had released. It showed invoices for the purchase of aluminium and barium - by the Air Force, or DOD, I can't remember exactly which organisation. Does anyone happen to have seen that and have a link?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

My high school probably also had invoices for barium and aluminum does that mean that they were putting it in the air conditioning?

Such logic...

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

As far as I'm concerned it is a fact. Yes, I considered changing that word...but was a bit too lazy!

"Chemtrails" may be fact (though to me I personally haven't seen the conclusive evidence). But the OP brings up an important point. There are huge discrepancies in the lore surrounding "chemtrails". If they are indeed fact, shouldn't there be a high degree of consistency in this lore as well as some conclusive evidence that could be used to convince everyone?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by no special characters

My high school probably also had invoices for barium and aluminum does that mean that they were putting it in the air conditioning?

Such logic...

Anything will do, even disregarding half of a sentence, just to try to discredit someone. In fact, the information I was referring to contained a lot of information from this insider. I merely gave a description that might help people identify the link I'm looking for.

Now - show me where I said in that post it was proof of anything at all...

I was clearly asking if anyone had kept the link. That's all...and you know that, you're just trying to twist what I said, and failing.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

I'm not sure what you mean by 'the lore' in regard to chemtrails.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Where do you live, have you looked at the sky in the past 10 year?? If someone shot you in the face, would you need conclusive evidence that it was a gun that did it or would you go fix the hole in your head.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54

Where do you live, have you looked at the sky in the past 10 year?? If someone shot you in the face, would you need conclusive evidence that it was a gun that did it or would you go fix the hole in your head.

That is not an answer by any means.
Also, it's quite a rude response.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Perhaps "lore" wasn't the correct phrase. The OP points out that when asking others about chemtrails he gets varying answers. I have experienced the same thing. Shouldn't there be a high degree of consistency in the responses?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

Perhaps "lore" wasn't the correct phrase. The OP points out that when asking others about chemtrails he gets varying answers. I have experienced the same thing. Shouldn't there be a high degree of consistency in the responses?

The research I've done online shows much consistency. Can you give some examples?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I think the OP was actually asking (maybe in his own way) for more information about what they are spraying/if they are spraying it.

Because it sounds to me, that the previous people he has been asking do not know very much about the subject.

Which is not to blame, because it is still labeled as "non applicable crazy talk" by many people, thanks to the good ol' information gap (or canyon).

I wake up to blue skies, I look out my window, and there are contrails easily a mile or two in length. They widen out within 10-30 minutes, and then literally become a haze of cloud/wisp.

I live in Northern California, commonly known as "the emerald triangle" due to all of the cannabis being grown in the hills here. Friends of mine who live in the same area have stated that they also see these chemtrails on the daily. They believe that the main purpose of these chemicals is to alter their crops into hermaphrodites.

Many people in Hawaii have claimed that in just the past 5 years their crops have been poisoned by aluminum and barium. They have done countless of testing of rain water, as well as other tests, to find those two main chemicals.

Coincidentally, GMO crops are aluminum resistant.

But if you would really like to learn, I would actually suggest researching it yourself, and ceasing with the drive-by comments.

After all, we are talking about a multi-trillion dollar operation that begun in the 70's and has been accelerating over the past 10 years.

This is crazy. It is crazy what they are doing.

This took 30 seconds to find, what can you find in 30 minutes?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I'm sorry didn't mean to be rude, but very conclusive evidence has been presented...Patents, former government officials, even the science of contrails proves there is something different than we are being told, if they were contrails then explain to me debunkers what are those lines in the sky that don't evaporate like contrails do.

here is the definitions for contrail... Contrails (short for "condensation trails") or vapour trails are artificial clouds that are the visible trails of condensed water vapour made by the exhaust of aircraft engines. As the hot exhaust gases cool in the surrounding air they may precipitate a cloud of microscopic water droplets. If the air is cold enough, this trail will comprise tiny ice crystals.[1]

**comprise tiny ice crystals**
here's a big one, what does ice do when exposed to the sun or atmosphere, evaporate!!

so explain to me what they are debunkers?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54
so explain to me what they are debunkers?

Let me first tell you I am not a debunker. I cannot prove something doesn't exist even if I wanted to.

There are explanations for the changes that we observe in contrail formation, and not one aspect of these "new" contrails has no other explanation than 'chemical spraying'. That being the case, it takes conclusive, positive evidence to prove such activity. Patents and the like are good starting points but not proof or evidence of any behavior.

My point is still the same (and I'm neither saying they do exist or don't): that if they are real, shouldn't we have a high degree of consistency in the answers about chemtrails as well as some conclusive evidence we could point to?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

The research I've done online shows much consistency. Can you give some examples?

Well, just from memory, explanations I've heard for chemtrails include: they're a weather modification program, they're doing it to combat global warming, they're spraying disease agents that cause various maladies, they're spraying metallic elements for some reason. It seems there's a lot of proposed ideas but not a single agreed-upon explanation.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

You are aware the sky you see around the sun is not the same view someone a few miles away sees? Right? Apparently not. Your vantage point is only yours. Even your horizon will be a different distance to someone standing right beside you if you are differing in height. An "x" to you will not be an "x" to all the people who see that same contrail. Try it yourself. Pick out a cloud, fairly high in your sky. Watch as you drive closer. The view changes. Underneath, it changed again. On the other side, still another view. All the same cloud, all the same sky, all the same viewer, but differing locations makes a very large difference.
Different sections and altitudes will also have differing conditions, unseen until there is something visible to see. A drier section of air will not have clouds and will not support contrails persisting. A moister area or altitude will support contrails and clouds. If you take the time and watch the margins of a clear spot in a bank of clouds, you just might see clouds dissipating when they enter the spot and a plane flying overhead will lose it's visible contrail. What you see as being in the same sky will most likely be miles apart and/or different altitudes. The atmosphere is not homogenous, even the wind blows in different directions in any column over your head. Take time out to really observe the behaviour of clouds, because a contrail will behave the same way.
My last response is something that puzzles me. Why do people not realize that when planes leave contrails and are flying in different directions their trials will also be in different directions. They are not making a pattern, they are flying to different points of the compass. When a plane flying N-S leaves a contrail near a plane flying E-W leaving a contrail, the trails will cross. When more than one plane is flying, it leaves what people call a "grid". When a plane flying NE-SW crosses through this region, it will make triangles. Just like roads do on a map, because planes follow set routes. This must be so simple it escapes people, but I usually see this same mistake daily.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

It's no coincidence that Monsatano have produced 'aluminium resistant' seeds.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Wrong.
We cannot prove a negative. You are the ones making the claims that there is somehow something added to a known atmospheric phenomena, chemicals. Therefore you need to show the chemicals involved exist in a trail. If something is there, it will show up in good tests. Good tests are done and the results have been water with jet exhaust. Nothing exotic, nothing special, nothing in harmful levels given the dilution and chance of ever settling close enough to the ground to be recordable.
So please show us the proof they exist. You say it does. How do you know?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join