It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail believers have no idea!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishybongwaters
SUMMARY OF THE INVENTION: Patent #5003186A

Patents are a good place to start investigating, though they do not indicate anything other than a claim to an invention. There are patents for thermonuclear mining though this isn't being practiced. The existence of a recipe does indicate that someone is cooking the meal.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishybongwaters
Yet we're instantly retarded because we think it might be happening.

you sir have been too busy with research and not bothered to look around you. the problem is that people keep claiming that it is happening. every day, in every city, all over the world. they take pictures and scream Chemtrail! Proof! It makes the whole bunch look like lunatics.

thumbs down indeed.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." Arthur Schopenhauer, German philosopher.
Sorry, could'nt resist putting this up although it's off topic.

I have to say that after been introduced to the subject of chemtrails and looked into the evidence for the past six months (and yes, at this point of my existence, i'm convinced that there is enough circumstantial evidence AND cold hard facts) there's most definitely something fishy going on above our heads. I wont bother putting any links here since mileslong54 provided already enough to chew on for the "sceptics".

I really should'nt bring this up for i could'nt find the article, but again i can't resist
It was about a psychological study which concluded that there are people that when confronted with new information, something that contradicts their view of reality, they actually get somekind of pleasure attacking that new information.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by wcitizen

I was not being fair. I was leading you into a trap. If you look at the patents and proposed ideas of geo engineering, they are actually meant to be sprayed over the oceans. (that's kind of why it doesn't make sense that they are spraying small towns in Idaho) maybe it's just con trails.

Yep, that's what you do - you try to lead people into a trap. Imo, hat's not honest debate, and not what I'm interested in. Like I said earlier, I'm done with discussing anything with you. This time I won't change my mind.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

so you disagree? please explain with science why this is wrong.

Request declined for reasons already stated.
edit on 20-1-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by doubledutch
the British government admitted to this - im afraid it looks like it is real...

It was reported in the GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER AMONGST OTHER PLACES

deny ignorance!

This certainly bears reposting and attention. Do you know if there's an ATS thread anywhere about it?

Asked whether such tests are still being carried out, she said: 'It is not our policy to discuss ongoing research.'

I guess a question here is that might some of the early photos of "contrails" during WW2 that chemtrail debunkers are so fond of showing be part of this? Seems it goes back a lot further than most assume.

Also, wonder if there were any photos from that time era that showed the spraying.
edit on 1/20/2011 by ~Lucidity because: added questions

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by rustikMonologue

I hope you never get pulled for jury duty.

many an innocent man will hang.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

no, you don't understand. I am sick of hearing TALK. You people need to DO something about this. If I believed someone was hiding outside my house to knock me in the head, I would investigate and find him. I would not write blogs on the internet.

Tell me what you are doing about this. Tell all of us where the organization is on this. Who is on point?

Batelle is one contractor doing actual spraying. As far as this goes, it seems like you want to pick out *ONE* particular organization doing everything, when the word "chemtrails" describes a large range of different aerosol projects, conducted by a large group of people.

What more do you need? People posted patents for you, I posted a document by the freakin' Air Force describing their uses of chemtrails. People are indeed out there taking air samples, and typically they find barium. You are just ignoring the evidence because you want to. It's all out there for your taking.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Never seen chemtrails where i live (indiana) until one day i went out to get breakfast and the entire sky was covered with them far as u could see and it wasnt just like 3 or 4 criss corssing it looked like hundreds...seriously there was no air show goin on at 7am lol i wish i had a camera cuz no one could prove it was contrails

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

I was not being fair. I was leading you into a trap. If you look at the patents and proposed ideas of geo engineering, they are actually meant to be sprayed over the oceans. (that's kind of why it doesn't make sense that they are spraying small towns in Idaho) maybe it's just con trails.

Yep, that's what you do - you try to lead people into a trap. Imo, hat's not honest debate, and not what I'm interested in. Like I said earlier, I'm done with discussing anything with you. This time I won't change my mind.

reading comprehension must not be one of your strong suits.

Spraying over the oceans is what is being proposed. Look it up.

Do some reaserch!!!

that is my point. If it's happening right now, then these idiots are doing it wrong. They cannot see that they are spraying over land? My God, you people are so blinded by your theory that you won't even think.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

reply to post by rustikMonologue

I hope you never get pulled for jury duty.

many an innocent man will hang.

And an obviously guilty person would go free if you were on the jury.

You have motive, means, opportunity. The chemtrail perpetrators have shown intent be revealing their plans, they have admitted to doing the deed, they have patents on the process, they have been right out in the open with all of this. Just look up for heaven's sake.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
i never said its all about geo engineering, thats a small part of it, if you look more closely at some of the patents, it clearly shows they are doing more then just weather modification, and some of the chemicals involved are seriously toxic to humans, i do agree with ya on one thing though network dude, people need to get invoved if they are so sure this is happening, and im convinced it is, we need to do something, but this is a massive, weather modification, areal insecticides, radiation absorbtion, Preparation of independently generated highly reactive chemical species, Solvent detergent emulsions having antiviral activity, Synthetically spun silk nanofibers and a process for making the same, Nuclear-sized explosions without radiation, looks like there is several clandestine operations going on, maybe thats why chemtrail sightings may very from source to source, and not match up exactly, and many operations going on would simply expalin why it happening all over, including spraying over land. so im trying to do my part and raise public awareness, because this obviously very big, and its gonna take more then one person doing a test to get results, its gonna take masses to get to the bottom of this. what i dont get is if your such a non beliver why are you touching on the subject and trying to convince us 250,000 or so chemtrailers we are just a bunch of paranoid delusional skywatchers. i totally have complete respect for your beliefs network dude, and are entitled to your beliefs, as i am to mine, but i really respectfully would like to know what facts you have that convince you 100% these are all just contrails, and yes i fully understand weather, altitude, plane fuel mixture, and am totally aware that a contrail can hang around for hours and hours and overcast a completely blue sky and sunny day. thanks for your input, respectfully.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

There is one thing that debunkers have that "chemtrailers" do not. We have 80+ years of good scientific research, all of which supports each other. Why? Because good science principles do not change. Our understanding of science expands, some tweaking is done, but that is something every discipline in science goes through as our equipment improves. Debunkers have the world of all different kinds of physics, which do not change.

It's why this thread was put up......debunkers say the same things because of the information shows and explains every aspect of what would need to be known about "chemtrails".
"Chemtrailers" do not agree on anything, because their story is considered to be something different by everyone who believes it and there is no good science to back up anything. If there is a "chem-" up there, it would be able to be found in samples gathered up there. If there was a purpose, then it would be found. If there was a villian, they would be known.
You can't come up with an explanation that is cohesive enough to be believed by everyone, much less be prove anything.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

Can you then answer my question posted above? A common point of this 80 years of "research" is showing the WW2 persisting contrails. Now it seems the population was being sprayed as far back as that.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
How do you explain criss cross patterns near the sun?

I don't really know why they would want to block out the sun. The rest of the sky is completely clear except for a pattern near the sun. Are you telling me that day in, day out this is just a coincidence and the planes in the other part of the sky have trails that only last a few minutes?

WOW well done you answered your own question look up how CONTRAILS are formed then think about your question.

Do all planes fly at the same height?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by peponastick

Don't you think they'd care about not gassing THEMSELVES? Again, it's not selective. (and thus a useless way to exterminate the "undesirables" of a population)....

From another....

In that case, all the scientists involved in the geoengineering programmes for aerial spraying of aluminium particles are pursuing an impossibility...silly them, they should have come to you first to point out their error.

Or just used a calculator.

Look, you could detonate numerous atomic bombs in the center of a hurricane and STILL not have it affect the storm. (Yeah, I was surprised too, when I looked into it a few years ago)...so yes, I think the pursuit of such spraying is pursuing an impossibility. Not saying they don't test hypotheses, they do...but results? Different story.

Look hard enough, and you'll find all kinds of strange, funded experiments that don't have a snowball's chance of netting any useful result.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

There is your problem! You researched "chemtrails". And believed.
You didn't look for an answer, you believed the answers given you.
I looked for answers, and noticed lots of problems of "chemtrails" sloppy science method and bad testing. Then I noticed that this site said one thing, and another site said something different. I already knew about weather so looked for the science behind it all and found the answers of how, what, and why. There is no who, as everyone who flies a plane is not a set group of people outside of them all being pilots or flight crew/refuelers.
I see that as a really, really big difference.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join