It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail believers have no idea!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
The chemtrails idea simply falls apart when considering volume...

The volume of the Earth's atmosphere is about 4.2 BILLION KM...compare that to the oceans at 1.3 BILLION KM.

Now, we've seen how even millions of gallons of oil can't even begin to change the composition of the oceans (damage the environment, yes, but the oceans as a whole..no)...let alone a few jets spraying chemicals.

No matter how much they'd possibly do it, it simply would never reach the folks on the ground in any kind of quantity sufficient enough to have an effect (especially at normal flying altitudes). Additionally, you couldn't TARGET this way, so unless the powers that be are walking around in chem suits or are staying in bunkers THEY are getting it too.

Probably one of the more ridiculous conspiracy theories still out there, in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons When the simple truth is that if planes genuinely were spraying material it would be at much lower altitudes and would not be visible to the human eye and leave big trails....

That's the simple truth? Really? If you don't know what they're spraying or for what purpose, then how can you assume that it would logically be at lower altitudes? Visibility could very well be unavoidable.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

yet that kind of logic is completely passed by.

the need for a conspiracy far outweighs any common sense.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Probably one of the more ridiculous conspiracy theories still out there, in my opinion.

Yeah...in my opinion, it's also ridiculous to sit here and watch contrails from commercial airliners turn blue, clear, crisp skies murky on countless days. The sheer volume...

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
May I ask how old you are? Why I ask because at 54 years old I remember how the sky use to look a long time ago. All I can say is I don't know what I am looking at so I can only guess and go on information that I read.

What do I think. I think it is an effort to filter the sun to prevent the planet from heating up.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
The chemtrails idea simply falls apart when considering volume...

The volume of the Earth's atmosphere is about 4.2 BILLION KM...compare that to the oceans at 1.3 BILLION KM.

Now, we've seen how even millions of gallons of oil can't even begin to change the composition of the oceans (damage the environment, yes, but the oceans as a whole..no)...let alone a few jets spraying chemicals.

No matter how much they'd possibly do it, it simply would never reach the folks on the ground in any kind of quantity sufficient enough to have an effect (especially at normal flying altitudes). Additionally, you couldn't TARGET this way, so unless the powers that be are walking around in chem suits or are staying in bunkers THEY are getting it too.

In that case, all the scientists involved in the geoengineering programmes for aerial spraying of aluminium particles are pursuing an impossibility...silly them, they should have come to you first to point out their error.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by markem33

**NEWS FLASH!** Just because patents exist for aircraft spraying equipment and weather modification, it doesn't mean they are spraying on a wide scale all over the world, and that there is a conspiracy!

Here is a patent for a full body teleportation system. Can I now go around and say the patent is proof that all over the world on a huge scale people are teleporting from location to location? NO, that would be highly ignorant of me to make such an assumption.

Nobody is denying that a few companies and the government have been looking for and creating ways to control the weather. Many people are racing to figure out how to prevent and or destroy hurricanes and tornadoes to save lives. They are also looking to prevent major hail storms which cause millions and sometimes billions of dollars in damages. Spraying stuff in the sky is one of the many methods people have been researching (and many have come to the conclusion that it is impractical). You will be a rich person if you can figure out a better method. That is why all those patents exist.

Just because those patents exist, it doesn't mean the chemtrail conspiracy is real.

What is the chemtrail conspiracy? That is what chemtrail believers can never decide on and it makes it very hard to discuss with them. From what I know, the chemtrail conspiracy is a wide scale spraying of all major cities for some loosely defined reasons.

When I say chemtrails don't exist, I am saying the conspiracy of a wide scale spraying all around the world does not exist.... because it doesn't exist. I am not saying that there isn't devices that are capable of spraying.

High altitude spraying is the most impractical, useless, and expensive method, ever... it would be dumb to waste money on that method. There are 100's of better ways to accomplish all the tasks that chemtrail believers believe chemtrails are trying to accomplish. That alone is what puts the final nail in the coffin for me.
edit on 20-1-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
CHEMMIES PLEASE LISTEN!!

if your belief is that chemtrails are for geo engineering to combat global warming think about this.

The oceans cover 85% of the earth. They are the biggest heat sync that exists. If they heat up, it drives temperatures up and keeps them up. Why are they spraying over land?

//facepalm//

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ugmold

how many flight per day were there when you were 8?

how many flights per day were there when you were 48?

thanks.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

Originally posted by filosophia
How do you explain criss cross patterns near the sun?

I don't really know why they would want to block out the sun. The rest of the sky is completely clear except for a pattern near the sun. Are you telling me that day in, day out this is just a coincidence and the planes in the other part of the sky have trails that only last a few minutes?

If contrails appear between you and the sun it's simply a matter of perspective from your viewpoint. If it happens day in and day out, you live in an area in which your vantage point results in the appearance that normal flight corridors leave contrails in the area that the sun occupies.

In addition, what most uneducated chemtrailers dont understand is that there are THOUSANDS of flights a day, all of which follow the same flight path, day in and day out. The flight paths will vary in north america depending on the jet stream, but for the most part, the traffic patterns are the same. Therefore, the constant criss crossing that you see is nothing more than a repeating pattern. When conditions are right for contrails, then the cris crossing is more prevalent.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Chemtrail/contrails. I don't care what they are. The fact is that i've seen many a clear blue sky turned in a hazey cloud-filled one pretty quickly.

It might be done interntionally, it might not. It might be weather modification, it might just be standard air traffic.

But the truth is that this increase in air traffic is causing additional clouds to form, which in turn is affecting the weather. We are making clouds. This is weather modification whether intentional or not.

Last time i was on the Isle of Skye i woke up to a beautiful clear crisp day with wonderful blue sky and within 3 hours of watching planes criss-cross the sky it was turned to a haze that blocked out most of the sun and it stayed that way for the rest of the day. Without those planes it would have stayed a lovely clear day.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Go away...I'm tired of common sense not prevailing...I trust my eyes I know the difference.

second line.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Atmospheric Geoengineering
www.i-sis.org.uk...

Case Orange Report
real-agenda.com...

At an international symposium held in Ghent, Belgium May 28-30, 2010, scientists asserted that “manipulation of climate through modification of Cirrus clouds is neither a hoax nor a conspiracy theory.” It is “fully operational” with a solid sixty-year history. Though “hostile” environmental modification was banned by UN Convention in 1978, its “friendly” use today is being hailed as the new savior to climate change and to water and food shortages. The military-industrial complex stands poised to capitalize on controlling the world’s weather. “In recent years there has been a decline in the support for weather modification research, and a tendency to move directly into operational projects.” ~World Meteorological Organization, 2007

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
CHEMMIES PLEASE LISTEN!!

if your belief is that chemtrails are for geo engineering to combat global warming think about this.

The oceans cover 85% of the earth. They are the biggest heat sync that exists. If they heat up, it drives temperatures up and keeps them up. Why are they spraying over land?

//facepalm//

Wow, then all the scientists involved in these projects must be idiots - you could have saved them years of research and billions of dollars if you had shared your irrefutable wisdom with them first, they obviously didn't take the oceans into account. Perhaps you should tell the government it's not worth them continuing to invest in these projects.
edit on 20-1-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

CHEMMIES PLEASE LISTEN!!

//facepalm//

Wow, then all the scientists involved in these projects must be idiots - you could have saved them years of research and billions of dollars if you had shared your irrefutable wisdom with them first, they obviously didn't take the oceans into account. Perhaps you should tell the government it's not worth them continuing to invest in these projects.
edit on 20-1-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

so you disagree? please explain with science why this is wrong.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

CHEMMIES PLEASE LISTEN!!

//facepalm//

Give me one good reason why I should listen to you, rather than hundreds of experts, vast bodies of information from across the world, and my own experience, because I can't think of a single one.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Again you are assuming everyone thinks these are chemicals being sprayed to affect humans. According to the science it's weather modification. Also you might look into some of the tracking technology that involves spraying or releasing particles that can be used for tracking purposes.

Here's some relevant info. Again, I'm not saying because the patent exists it's happening. I'm saying for you people to call it ridiculous is in itself ridiculous as they have patented the technology and openly advocated for it's use. the US and UK governments have sprayed chemicals from trucks and planes on civillians for testing purposes, it's not that far fetched. see the key is, people like to lump the nuts in with the bolts, like 9/11. Oh you say the buildings were demolished? So you think the planes were holograms then right? Ok, cya. You are doing the same with chemtrails, there is possibly something going on, yet you must assume we all agree that it's poisons sprayed by the government to kill us all. That's just retarded and you know it, which is why you pick that strawman to burn, not the facts.

SUMMARY OF THE INVENTION: Patent #5003186A method is disclosed for reducing atmospheric warming due to the greenhouse effect resulting from a greenhouse gases layer. The method comprises the step of seeding the greenhouse gas layer with a quantity of tiny particles of materials characterized by wavelength-dependent emissivity or reflectivity, in that said materials have high emissivities in the visible and far infrared wavelength regions and low emissivity in the near infrared wavelength region. Such materials can include the class of materials known as Welsbach materials. The oxides of metal, e.g., aluminum oxide, are also suitable for the purpose. The greenhouse gases layer typically extends between about seven and thirteen kilometers above the earth’s surface. The seeding of the stratosphere occurs within this layer. The particles suspended in the stratosphere as a result of the seeding provide a mechanism for converting the blackbody radiation emitted by the earth at near infrared wavelengths into radiation in the visible and far infrared wavelength so that this heat energy may be reradiated out into space, thereby reducing the global warming due to the greenhouse effect.”

Fell free to check this link for some info about what some of us THINK might be happening:

www.mondovista.com...

There are a few possibilities, like I suggested according to some of the science think tanks, is weather modification.

There is also Radio Frequency Mission Planner, which i read about some time ago under a different name, that uses radio frequency and aerosol forms of barium salts and aluminum to essentially provide a realtime 3d image of the battlefield.

also, adding enough barium and aluminum could potentially protect sensitive electronics from EMP or solar radiation, which is the big concern of right now as NASA has been warning for years that we can expect some epic solar activity soon.

Again, I'm not saying they are real, or global, or chemicals, but you can't discount it because of a few cooky ideas. Depopulation just doesn't make sense, there are cheaper and easier means that are more efficient will less collateral damage. You affect the globe, you affect yourself right? Communications, weather modification, that makes more sense.

Also I believe adding the right compounds to the atmosphere is the right numbers can modify it's composition just enough to allow for electromagnetic weapons the likes of which Telsa talked about. This ties directly to H.A.A.R.P. as some people think the two projects are connected, modifying the atmosphere just enough to enable H.A.A.R.P. to ionize more, push the ionosphere higher, allow for over the horizon radar and communication.

don't be so quick to dismiss something that could be very real. Also don't think every damn contrail is suspect, those of us who have seen something questionable can easily tell the difference and it has nothing to do with pictures, a picture is not worth sh*t in this case, it's how that trail acts AFTER that's the key, a normal contrail will only stick around for long periods under certain conditions.

Lets recap.

The government has done stuff like this before without knowledge or consent
The government owns patents on this exact technology
The government, through science advisers, has advocated the use of this technology
The government has the ability to do this

Yet we're instantly retarded because we think it might be happening.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I hope this comes out right. Maybe were looking at things in the wrong way. A believer sees a jet fly by and a cloud forms. Boom! They think it's a chemtrail. A non believer sees a jet fly by and a cloud forms. Boom! they think it's just a contrail. Is it possible that if intentional chemical spraying out of jets for a purpose we are not aware of exists, they would appear the same way a normal contrail would? Is it possible that it might be practically impossible to physically distinguish a chemtrail from a contrail? I think people should not focus so much on the formations, and appearances. Instead focus on the content of the cloud (particulates,chemicals), and the planes that are making them. Are the planes that you just saw fly by commercial, military, or unidentifiable? Can you access a flight log to see if there were any scheduled flights in the area at the same time you saw the trail appear? I however am still on the fence about this topic.
edit on 20-1-2011 by TorqueyThePig because: Grammar

edit on 20-1-2011 by TorqueyThePig because: I'm no English major!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

I was not being fair. I was leading you into a trap. If you look at the patents and proposed ideas of geo engineering, they are actually meant to be sprayed over the oceans. (that's kind of why it doesn't make sense that they are spraying small towns in Idaho) maybe it's just con trails.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

It's the global elites stated goal to ELIMINATE 80% of the Earth's population....What the heck makes you think they give a rats butt about anybody? Besides we are living in a technocracy where technology is surpressed 30-40 years behind what the government has access to. So who knows what these trails are it could have to do with pollenation/Monsanto resulting in the Bee die off...the point is we don't know what these are but it doesn't mean we should just accept blue sunny skies turned into haze smog...IMO.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join