It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail believers have no idea!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I have been amazed at the varying answers I get when asking about chemtrails. These people cannot agree on anything. I guess since science seems to be on the side of sanity and that the lines in the sky are called contrails, it stands to reason that the story might change a bit from person to person.

For those who don't know about this myth, here is how it goes:

If a line left behind a plane lasts for longer than 20 minutes, it's a chemtrail. It if dissipates before the 20 minute mark, it's a contrail.

But when faced with facts about weather conditions, this theory falls apart. Once that is gone, exactly what is left of this theory?

I have asked countless numbers of people who believe in this myth to share their views with me. Some say that it happens in every major city in the world. I have even been told of the exact year this phenomenon started. Unfortunately, that date changes from person to person. By 10-15 years. The amount of spraying varies from almost every day in every major city, to only sometimes.

What do they do? That seems to be the million dollar question. nobody can pinpoint any affects. Do they cause mass illness? nope, not that anyone can verify. Do they kill people? nope, not that anyone can verify. Are they to combat global warming? well, I think we should first agree if global warming is man made, or a natural cycle before we try to adjust mother nature. Is that the reason they exist? some might say so. some may not.

There is no uniformity with this conspiracy. Nobody seems to be able to agree on anything other then someone must be hiding something. When I look up the word paranoid, it's definition sounds eerily familiar.

+16 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Is there uniformity across the board in any conspiracy?

People believe certain things might be possible due to their knowledge base (or even lack thereof at times), their exposure, their experience. They even have different levels of curiosity or doubt....or for that matter vehemence.

Take for example, the JFK assassination...how many different theories fall under that umbrella? Or 9/11? Are there commonalities? Sure. But uniformity across the board as in all people with questions or who see possibilities agree? Nope.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

here we have a group that believes someone is spraying them with something. If there was a general consensus on where, when and how often, we as a community, could either prove or disprove it. this isn't something that happened 10 years ago, or 40 years ago, people claim it's happening right now! If it's real, then it can be proven.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Agree, although you can raise some questions pertaining the seemingly increased "patterns" I believe that this is merely an outcome of pricefighers entering the private air sector.

When you imagine the amount of people that have to be "in on it" it's simply not possible that it happens on the scale that is portrayed by most "believers". What bothers me most is the fact that they always bring up debunked stuff like Germany's army doing some chaff experiment or some report about rain experiments.

Don't get me wrong I am open to the idea that there has been or at least on paper some projections or projects that have some of the aspects of the mainstream chemtrail believers views actually incorporated in them.

But until some guy can present me with an analysis of NAFTA or whatever air samples I think it's a load of bull.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
How do you explain criss cross patterns near the sun?

I don't really know why they would want to block out the sun. The rest of the sky is completely clear except for a pattern near the sun. Are you telling me that day in, day out this is just a coincidence and the planes in the other part of the sky have trails that only last a few minutes?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
If your care to learn more about chemtrails you can always go to the new mexico state library and check out this air force manual.

Here's a link to an ats thread on the subject:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You can link to the online library through the thread.
edit on 19-1-2011 by GeechQuestInfo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

near the sun? really? OK, 30,000 feet is not very close to the sun. When you see lines that seem to criss cross all over the sky, it's because the upper atmosphere temperatures and pressures are correct for cloud formation. All that is needed is a little moister. The aircraft exhaust provides that. Some days the very same planes flying at the very same altitudes will not leave any trail behind them at all. It'a all about the weather.

link   
you can ask thousands of questions about different subjects with thousands of different answers. If you want to get to the bottom of it, why don't you go find evidence and present it to the people who by the sounds of it have no idea whats going on. Show them you do know what is going on and then you wouldn't have to make threads like this.

+15 more 
link   
this should get you started.
aircrap.org...

also the film "what in the world are they spraying"

duh

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by GeechQuestInfo

Unable to process request Unable to find results to get hit count!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by vermonster

duh?

so your assertion is that that film is 100% correct? All lines left by planes for longer than 20 minutes is a chemtrail?

please answer with a yes or no, so as not to be confusing.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

I don't really know why they would want to block out the sun. The rest of the sky is completely clear except for a pattern near the sun. Are you telling me that day in, day out this is just a coincidence and the planes in the other part of the sky have trails that only last a few minutes?

If contrails appear between you and the sun it's simply a matter of perspective from your viewpoint. If it happens day in and day out, you live in an area in which your vantage point results in the appearance that normal flight corridors leave contrails in the area that the sun occupies.

+5 more 
link   
reply to post by network dude

nice try at dis info....

20 minutes wtf are you talking about?!?!

give it a watch and then let me know how your foot tastes
edit on 19-1-2011 by vermonster because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by filosophia

The same way you explain traffic intersections for motor vehicles.

It's very basic math actually.

If you have two straight lines, and they are not perfectly parallel, they will intersect.

With the amount of air traffic and airports, how can you explain that they WOULDN'T criss cross?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by ~Lucidity

here we have a group that believes someone is spraying them with something. If there was a general consensus on where, when and how often, we as a community, could either prove or disprove it. this isn't something that happened 10 years ago, or 40 years ago, people claim it's happening right now! If it's real, then it can be proven.

I knew it!

It is happening, believe me. Prove it isn't if you are so sure. Proof goes both ways. As evidenced by the 9/11 debates, some people will deny and debunk anything. Now you've shown which group you belong to. And just for the record, I'll never trust you again. Credibility zero.

edit on 19-1-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-1-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
i live 20 miles south of Boston and as of recently everyday that there isn't a cloud in the sky, chemtrails appear. then the day progresses and i see more until the whole sky is covered by a cloud of collected chemtrails. I'm not saying its poison, i don't know what they're for. I've also seen them being sprayed and whatever the trail is can be turned on or off. I've seen dotted lines going straight through the sky, ive even seen them being sprayed like a criss cross and logan airport is close so i know the paths that planes take in the sky around here but if its a military operation they would be at a different altitude right? so the only reasonable thing i can think of is that there's something weird going on with those or its just some kind of nitrous for a plane to make it go faster. or a booster of some sort? I just want to know what the purpose of them is

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Edited my post network dude. Again you can always go to the library but I understand that many can't afford to do such travel or a bigger problem....they're lazy.

I've never gone to read it because...well, I'm lazy and quite frankly my dear I just don't give a damn.

But that doesn't mean I poo poo the idea that some of the planes in our sky are spraying stuff. And I know if I ever cared to do so I could roll to new Mexico and check it out.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by vermonster
aircrap.org...

duh

Here, this should get you started.

Link

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieJesus

Originally posted by vermonster
aircrap.org...

duh

Here, this should get you started.

Link

LOL

WOW

People are waking up!

I can tell because money is being spent on defensive (like your link "contrail science") dis info web sites.

I wonder how they get funding?

Maybe its Phage's page.

edit on 19-1-2011 by vermonster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

I told you then which group I belong to. I still want to know what for sure is a chemtrail.

You cannot tell me, nobody seems to be able to.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join