It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Review of Zeitgeist 3

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Hello,

I attended the New York premiere of Zeitgeist: Moving Forward. I've written a couple of reviews.

Overall I think all the Zeitgeist films are worth watching. This most recent was the most "academic" presentation but also the most aggressive and direct in it's resolution; revolution. The ending scenario could be considered irresponsible though as the director mentioned in the Q and A after the movie, it is a metaphor not a suggestion. Zeitgeist fans have been accused of being cult followers. But so have fans of Pulp Fiction.

It's like Dave Mathews Band, don't let the annoying fans distract you from the honest well-played music.

The guest speakers are what make the best parts of this third film. Dr. Robert Sapolsky and Mike Ruppert to name a couple. Available for download Jan 25.

K

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Excellent review
I can't wait till it's avail for download!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Cheers to a couple documentaries that excelled many a people to "think outside the box."

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I hope they crammed it full of credible sources & evidence to back up their claims. I really enjoyed the one I saw, but was skeptical about some of the information.. you think it would be easy for them to site where we could look it up..

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jessejamesxx

I thought they did show sources at www.zeitgeistmovie.com?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
They do list their sources but they are as reputable as you want to believe. They do focus a lot on economics which i agree is the key to understanding the motives of the people running things (corporations, banks, wall street).

K

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
i only watch no2, and it was about some utopia, lol, this is planet earth, lol.

I will give it a watch, but the guy obviously hates Christianity which puts me off alot of what he says.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

I think the filmmakers are trying to distance themselves from the topic of religion, it's not at all mentioned in the third film.

K

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
i haven't even seen the first two of the series...sounds interesting to me....i will watch them soon...thanks

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by The Savage Khan

I loved the first two even if I was aware of most of the content already. But I think they are awesome movies for the people who starting to uncover stuff. It would really give them a boost in their research. A+ Can't wait for the 3rd.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Then you should most definitly watch the 1st one...it's awesome

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Honestly I watched the third one again and I must say, if you want to watch one, this is the one. The root argument "the market system is to blame for the worlds major problems - poverty, pollution, unemployment, violent behavior, etc is one of those points that hits the nail on the head and is very concisely put.

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

join