It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI won't release Jared Lee Loughner video. Therefore, coverup

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Resurrectio
naa dont worry about it.. I am a psychic..

4) I am done wasting my time!

I really wish you were serious, but if you are a psychic then so am I, and I foresee you not leaving me alone.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
please cast an eye over all of my thread:
ARE VILLAIN JARED LOUGHNER AND 9/11 VICTIM/HERO ANDREW BRUNN ONE IN THE SAME.by pshea38.
i compare memorial photographs of andrew brunn with the police mugshot of jared loughner and come to the conclusion that the mugshot is basically a composite of the VICTIMS OF SEPTEMBER and CNN MEMORIAL photographs of ANDREW BRUNN. in a different post later in the thread, i compare the mugshot photo of LOUGHNER to an earlier photo of him and conclude(as others have done also) that they are not pictures of the same individual, based(amongst other discrepencies) on the overall head shape(oval in the earlier loughner against round in the mugshot) and the ear shapes(mugshot right ear basically a mirror image of left ear and both completely different in size, shape and form than the ears seen in the earlier picture of loughner.
i have no desire to upset any sensibilities and leave aside anything known or otherwise about the individuals concerned. i believe this to be an important issue and think it deserves appropriate attention from people with a greater level of relevent skills and expertise than myself.
regards,
pshea38

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pyros
reply to post by phishybongwaters

How about a little common decency and respect for the families and loved ones of the dead? For crying out loud, their corpses are barely cold and you want the whole world to freely view a disgusting snuff film? Let the authorities have a chance to do their jobs................

I agree. Give the families some respect.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
www.chron.com...

Suspect pleads not guilty in deadly Ariz. shooting

So the FBI found a note saying "I planned ahead", "my assassination" with his alleged signature on the bottom yet he pleads not guilty. Something not adding up here.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
www.chron.com...

Suspect pleads not guilty in deadly Ariz. shooting

So the FBI found a note saying "I planned ahead", "my assassination" with his alleged signature on the bottom yet he pleads not guilty. Something not adding up here.

All that means is that now he is trying to avoid the death penalty.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I don't know if this has been brought up, the thread 's too long to catch up, I was pondering on this issue and thought may be some one important who was present at the shooting may have behaved in a manner that was unbecoming of their station, ie grabbing someone to use as a shield while in a state of panic. Just a thought.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
The video is part of evidence so obviously it's not going to be released before or during a court trial. Secondly, should the families of those lives lost have to relive their moment of horror how their loved one was shot and murdered plastered all over the world? I don't think so. Hope it's never released for at least 70 years.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
The video is part of evidence so obviously it's not going to be released before or during a court trial.

Yes, thank you for proving my point. The evidence won't be released and therefore it is a coverup. I noticed you don't have a problem with them releasing other pieces of evidence such as the signed confession note and the animated simulation of the video.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
reply to post by Vitruvian

I can't speak for this person, but when I saw his comment I had to do a double take, I think he may have inadvertently used your name on accident, I'm not entirely convinced he knew who he was talking about, it may be a mix up. Again, I can't speak for him, maybe he did mean you, but I sort of doubted that he meant you when I read his post.

REGARDING THIS EXCHANGE BY the little scumbag --> notsoperfect
posted on 20-1-2011 @ 11:46 AM this post
"Vitruvian and Subjective1 are here to distract, not to focus on the issue. Be careful of those who are here to get you distracted."

AND MY RESPONSE TO THIS ASSHOLE
Vitruvian
posted on 20-1-2011 @ 03:12 PM this post

Originally posted by notsoperfect
Vitruvian and Subjective1 are here to distract, not to focus on the issue. Be careful of those who are here to get you distracted.

You are a liar and a moron..........up yours !!!

In your recent post I have no idea really if you are referring to me or not BUT I have this to say though - the low life character "notsoperfect" can GO # HIMSELF.......I am sure the asshole was referring to me so there's NO MISTAKE there OK?

BTW I still hold to my original assertion............Its possible that Giffords may not have taken a bullet. I also said that there would be a MIRACULOUS RECOVERY. We shall see.
edit on 26-1-2011 by Vitruvian because: spell

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
So this is a happy post for me to make, because it proves me point.

People said that the video can not be released until trial, otherwise it would tamper the jury, even though the media brainwashed people into thinking he is insane and guilty. But now, the trial is postponed due to insanity, so the video will continue to not be released.

Is this a cover up yet? I came out and said no video = cover up and you can read the pages of posts where people say I'm the crazy one because the video must be held in secret until the day of the trial. Well, we waited 5 months, and now there will be no trial.

Look, even if you think Loughner is just a crazy person, you have to be angry with the fact that he's not getting the death penalty, he's not even being officially ruled as guilty, he's just taking up tax payer money to keep him in jail, he won't even be around other prisoners so they could beat him up. Nothing is happening. Are you happy with this?

I think this is obviously a psy-op, otherwise you wouldn't see this kind of nonsense coming from the court. If they supposedly have the evidence, then prosecute him. But no, instead we have delay after delay.

So which is it, are you angry this is a psy-op to target the second amendment, or are you angry that a guilty person is not being ruled guilty because he smirked in court? I would like to know.

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join