It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI won't release Jared Lee Loughner video. Therefore, coverup

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
People keep telling me "they can't release evidence! omg you're so stupid" yet they release eye witness evidence. While these people may not have been the on-sight eye witnesses, they did see the video which is held in custody and so they are witnesses to the recorded crime, and since they are telling everyone what is on the video we all are witnesses but let's not release any evidence before the trial. Now everyone just forget everything you know about Loughner, we can't make an impartial jury. Oh, and John Roll is a hero and Gifford's was the main target, but keep that a secret because we don't want a prejudiced jury to convict Loughner who we already know is insane and guilty. Ooops...no more talkie.
edit on 20-1-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   

The FBI says he also left a note that reads, "I planned ahead." That kind of detail could help prosecutors convince a jury that Loughner wasn't legally insane.

www.npr.org...

Oh, but I thought they weren't allowed to release evidence? They just get too tell the juicy details on the evidence? How is that not the same thing?

Was that all the note said? If it was that is highly suspect. If not, was this a suicide note? A note to a friend, even though he never even called his friends? Was this his journal? If so, why would he need to say "I planned ahead," unless it was a message to the world. If so, he's going to admit guilt and not plead insanity.

“I planned ahead,” “My assassination,” and what appeared to be Mr. Loughner’s signature, according to an FBI affidavit.

Oh this is just too unbelievable, talk about an FBI's wet dream, the killer has a note, signed by him, saying he planned ahead, in a safe? Why go through all that trouble and then put it in a safe? Why not call the FBI themselves and tell them your plans.
edit on 20-1-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

You really are acting like a child (better?).. You and the other guy claiming miraculous recovery and how this is impossible to recover from this injury...

Check this out.. This guy was shot in the head.. Sneezed out the bullet... never stayed 1 night in the hospital.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

www.telegraph.co.uk...
edit on 1/20/2011 by Resurrectio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Why can't you just accept the fact that you are not entitled to see the video. You are not a law enforcement or a lawyer. What exactly do you have to do with this? Why should you ever be shown the video?

I can't wait for the video to be shown, so you'll close your mouth.... but... I doubt that will happen.. The op will discredit any information put forward that doesn't prove his fantasy!

Op... I am not kidding when I say, you should seek professional help!

Again: There are ZERO life points for finding a conspiracy in everything!!!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
They wont release it because it will probably taint the potential jury pool.

Think about it.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Stop using logic on the OP... he is under the impression that JL is innocent, he just can't get his story right..

The OP DEMANDS to be shown evidence.. lmfao.. It is funny if you think about it..

Some guy sitting at his pc thumbing through articles to get "the facts" making absurd claims...Demanding to be shown evidence in a crime, that has zero to do with him. Its rather pathetic if you ask me.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
This is completely off topic.

I want to say I'm sorry for the horrible typing in my last post. I promise to never type while falling asleep again.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeNice81

I wouldn't worry... If you look around the room, you are by no means in the presence of greatness. I didn't even notice the run-ons until you pointed them out.. Some things are better left unsaid.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Resurrectio

You really are a dolt..

call me one more name and I'm reporting you, that's your final warning.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Why can't you just accept the fact that you are not entitled to see the video.

Why can't you accept the fact that I want to see the video?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Stop using logic on the OP... he is under the impression that JL is innocent,

wrong again, I never said he was innocent.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
They wont release it because it will probably taint the potential jury pool.

Think about it.

Did you think of how the jury pool is already tainted? They can't release the video because it is evidence but they have people who watched the video talk about what they saw on the video, which is releasing evidence. If someone is on a jury, they are not allowed to talk about any aspect of the case. So, if that juror were to watch a video then tell the major media outlets, don't you think that would be tampering with the case? You see, it's a double standard. They don't want to release the video because it will hurt the official story and perhaps show that Gifford was not the real target.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

I find it odd that an astronauts wife was shot. Did her hubby have data to share? Sticky issue wit the we are good fakers who are really hell bound.

Personally, I tend to believe the Judge was the target, the Congresswoman was just a secondary one. Two birds with one stone, as they say.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Did you think of how the jury pool is already tainted?

Not by a long shot. As long as the sensitive evidence is kept concealed until the trial the jury is not tainted. If anything blame the media and people like you for endless speculation into the matter.

They can't release the video because it is evidence but they have people who watched the video talk about what they saw on the video, which is releasing evidence. If someone is on a jury, they are not allowed to talk about any aspect of the case.

During the trial they (jurors.) cannot talk about the case itself. They cant comment on it. However the people who did see it can say what they want. they are NOT on the jury.

So, if that juror were to watch a video then tell the major media outlets, don't you think that would be tampering with the case?

Then its on that juror and he/she will be fined/charged based on the state law.

You see, it's a double standard. They don't want to release the video because it will hurt the official story and perhaps show that Gifford was not the real target.

Doesn't matter. people were killed, its not just about Giffords. Its about all the people that were harmed.
edit on 1/20/2011 by ugie1028 because: fixed quote box

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

well, I'm not on the jury, so then it would be okay if I saw the video?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

From the reports I am hearing.. JL methodically walks up to her and calmly points it right at her head and shoots.. Allegedly the judge was shot by accident.. These are the reports as they exist right now..

Anything other than these are wild speculation and simply irresponsible theorizing.. Period!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

No because its concealed until the trial. the people who did see it weren't supposed to and they did good with damage control on not releasing it. Why are you obsessed in seeing the video? Let the due process of law take its course. If your jealous or something because you cant see it then its on you.
edit on 1/20/2011 by ugie1028 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

You seriously sound like your throwing a temper tantrum, simply because you can't get your way. You are not a legal professional, so to exclaim what you think will or wont affect the jury is 100% irresponsible!

Why does Filo, an ATS member have a right to see the video.. Please explain.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

The FBI says he also left a note that reads, "I planned ahead."

Isn't that sort of tampering with the case? You said so long as it is not the jury talking about the case, anyone else can say anything, but what about the FBI? Are they allowed to say and do whatever they want? Wouldn't that infringe upon due process as well? Maybe you think everything is okay but I see a double standard here.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

do 2 right make a wrong Filo? Lets answer the simple questions, and move on from there.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join