It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

FBI won't release Jared Lee Loughner video. Therefore, coverup

page: 3
17
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia
 


If people get all of the evidence before a trial it hampers the defenses ability to make their case. People see the evidence and make up their mind before the trial starts. That is what you want to do with it. You want to use it to prove this was a conspiracy and that he was used. What makes you think other people wouldn't use the evidence to make up their mind or prove a pet theory? It would be damaging to the case. It would in effect limit his constitutional right to a fair trial.

IF the tape is not released after the trial then you can call it a conspiracy.




posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resurrectio
reply to post by filosophia
 


You are truly ignorant... Just admit that you jumped to conclusions...IT HASN'T EVEN BEEN 2 WEEKS ...

Jeesh - Why do you feel as though they owe you ANYTHING? They don't ever have to release it..



Oh, is what I'm saying hurting your feelings? Maybe you should quit now because I'm not shutting up about it. Sorry.



posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeNice81
reply to post by filosophia
 


If people get all of the evidence before a trial it hampers the defenses ability to make their case. People see the evidence and make up their mind before the trial starts. That is what you want to do with it. You want to use it to prove this was a conspiracy and that he was used. What makes you think other people wouldn't use the evidence to make up their mind or prove a pet theory? It would be damaging to the case. It would in effect limit his constitutional right to a fair trial.

IF the tape is not released after the trial then you can call it a conspiracy.


They already limited his constitutional right by having the president calling him the shooter and saying he had mental problems. That is violating his right to be innocent until proven guilty.



posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Something tells me even if the tape was released the OP would still claim it was altered. He seems to have it in his head that there's GOING TO BE a conspiracy no matter what. It doesn't matter what is shown, he will never accept the explanation.

The OP is one of the reasons it's hard to take this site too seriously.



posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia
 


Hurting my feelings? Not one bit... Causing me to lose respect for you.. definitely gone. Dont explain that you dont care, for I do not either.

Your logic could not be more flawed... 2 weeks after a shootout, killing 6 people, you are stating as FACT ...



FBI won't release Jared Lee Loughner video. Therefore, coverup


Illogical and ignorant at best.. I was really hoping for you to say "ok ok.. maybe I jumped the gun a bit, I simply really want to see the video"

The scary part is, you really believe this.. Is it safe for me to assume that you think the mug shot is a fake?

Is he a Govt. agent? Or was it really him? Maybe the FBI is doctoring the video to make it look like JL did it.. Maybe this was a murder suicide deal..

Maybe Gifford shot everyone then tried to kill herself? Delusional.. and frankly, pathetic!



posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia
 


This post proves you are special...

The public and frankly ANYONE except the judge and the jury DO NOT need to stick to the "innocent until proven guilty"

You and I and ANYONE else in this country do not need to nor are we required to allow him the luxery of innocent until proven guilty. Period!

He is only required to be considered innocent until proven guilty by the Judge and Jury..



posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Abney
Something tells me even if the tape was released the OP would still claim it was altered. He seems to have it in his head that there's GOING TO BE a conspiracy no matter what. It doesn't matter what is shown, he will never accept the explanation.

The OP is one of the reasons it's hard to take this site too seriously.


So you are admitting then that the video has not been released? That's a start.



posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resurrectio
reply to post by filosophia
 


Hurting my feelings? Not one bit... Causing me to lose respect for you.. definitely gone. Dont explain that you dont care, for I do not either.

Your logic could not be more flawed... 2 weeks after a shootout, killing 6 people, you are stating as FACT ...



FBI won't release Jared Lee Loughner video. Therefore, coverup


Illogical and ignorant at best.. I was really hoping for you to say "ok ok.. maybe I jumped the gun a bit, I simply really want to see the video"

The scary part is, you really believe this.. Is it safe for me to assume that you think the mug shot is a fake?

Is he a Govt. agent? Or was it really him? Maybe the FBI is doctoring the video to make it look like JL did it.. Maybe this was a murder suicide deal..

Maybe Gifford shot everyone then tried to kill herself? Delusional.. and frankly, pathetic!



Well if you just got out of a shooting spree would you be smiling in your mug shot? I mean how can you not think that that's weird?



posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia
 


Who said the video was released? Most of us are intelligent enough to assume it will be a good deal of time before they release such an important piece of evidence.



posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resurrectio
reply to post by filosophia
 


This post proves you are special...

The public and frankly ANYONE except the judge and the jury DO NOT need to stick to the "innocent until proven guilty"

You and I and ANYONE else in this country do not need to nor are we required to allow him the luxery of innocent until proven guilty. Period!

He is only required to be considered innocent until proven guilty by the Judge and Jury..


I'm just pointing out that any attempt to prove that the video must be concealed to not impartial the jury is ridiculous when you consider how much exposure the case already has. I would be surprised if any jury member is completely ignorant of the case, if it ever goes to trial. But I'd be even more surprised if they ever release the video. And you can disagree with me and that's fine and I'll be the bigger man by not implying that you are truly ignorant or "special."



posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia
 


No.. I wouldn't be smiling .. Mute point! I also wouldn't go on a shooting spree.. So, until you wound 11 and kill 6 in a shooting spree, lets not try to assume what type of photo you would take afterward..

I am leaning toward troll on this one guys.. What do you think?



posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
Well if you just got out of a shooting spree would you be smiling in your mug shot? I mean how can you not think that that's weird?


That is weird. Unless one is a sociopath, which JLL most certainly is; therefore, it's totally expected.



posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia
 


Why didn't you address the issue there.. You said his rights were stepped on.. I clearly pointed out how you were wrong.. Anything to say? Or are you going to play word hopscotch?



posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resurrectio
reply to post by filosophia
 


Who said the video was released? Most of us are intelligent enough to assume it will be a good deal of time before they release such an important piece of evidence.



Well I guess we've made our points to each other, just come back here in 2 weeks since that is the time frame you keep implying of when the video will be released when you aren't saying they don't ever have to release it. Just so you know, since you made it clear you think I am ignorant and special, I also think you are ignorant, of the video, obviously we all are except for a select few, and that you are okay with the FBI taking this and so the evidence is being "covered up" before the trial. It's not like the video will be very damaging to the case since most of the country already thinks loughner is guilty but just so you know, the evidence is being covered up, you can not see it, and even if that procedure was perfectly ethical, constitutional, and righteous under every law under the sun, you must still admit to yourself that the government that serves you is not letting you see this video, and you don't have to respond by saying how proud you are that the government is doing this, I know how much you love it, but just so you know this sort of thing has happened before. Will you say that the FBI needs to keep the 9/11 surveillance videos covered up because the trial has not happened yet? I know it's a little off topic but I would just like you to say that you are okay with the FBI keeping the surveillance video for nine years since that seems to be to your liking in this case.



posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resurrectio
reply to post by filosophia
 


Why didn't you address the issue there.. You said his rights were stepped on.. I clearly pointed out how you were wrong.. Anything to say? Or are you going to play word hopscotch?


I think I already addressed it, the Arizona police said he saw the video where loughner is the shooter, and yet people are telling me the video can't be released because it would tamper with the evidence. Hello, don't you think it's already been tampered with?



posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man

Originally posted by filosophia
Well if you just got out of a shooting spree would you be smiling in your mug shot? I mean how can you not think that that's weird?


That is weird. Unless one is a sociopath, which JLL most certainly is; therefore, it's totally expected.


Let me try and access your parameters of what is believable or not.

A sociopath that smiles for the camera on his mugshot after killing people: believable.

Loughner being an MKULTRA patsy whose real mission was to take out Judge Roll and not Gifford: unbelievable.

Why do you think this is? If he was mentally unstable wouldn't he be a perfect candidate? How could he fire 32 rounds off but not even kill his intended target? I could answer these questions if I saw the video, but...



posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia
 


So what we have here is a basic lack of comprehension skills.....

I stated it has only been 2 weeks (roughly) since the incident. I would be seriously surprised if we were able to view it before it is introduced into evidence in court.. But hey, blame logic for that assumption.



posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia
 


Again.. you said "not even kill" hmmm Was she shot in the damn head? Is it pure luck the woman is still alive? lets get right down to it... Are you just trolling? I find it hard to believe that a person can be this ignorant unintentionally.



posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resurrectio
reply to post by filosophia
 


So what we have here is a basic lack of comprehension skills.....

I stated it has only been 2 weeks (roughly) since the incident. I would be seriously surprised if we were able to view it before it is introduced into evidence in court.. But hey, blame logic for that assumption.


So, will you say it is okay that the FBI still have 9/11 surveillance footage nine years later? Are you prepared to wait 9 years to see the evidence of the Arizona shooting? You might be but try and guess my stance on it.

Yes, I misinterpreted you, I made a mistake, see, that disproves your theory that I can't admit when I'm wrong.



posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia
 


Hey genius!!!! They kept the pentagon video under wraps until the trial was over.... fact!!

you are obviously a troll. You said his rights were stepped on by the president.. I explained to you, that is false.. yet you just glaze over it.. I am going with troll on this one.



new topics

top topics



 
17
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join