It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does this sound familiar?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Since you are so interested in my outfit, ill tell you what its about. Blue is for the american sky. White is for the race that pioneered that continent, cleared the forests, drained the swamps, built the roads and the bridges, and the red is the blood of the american boys thats been shed in defense of your freedom.
You all know that communism is out there trying to enslave the world. And who is trying to stop it?

Doesnt this sound just like a lot of rhetoric we hear nowadays?

the germans! They are not your enemy, they are your allies! Communism is all our enemy!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7d02fc73432e.jpg[/atsimg]

Its from Slaughterhouse 5, a speech by Howard Campbell, the traitor to America.

I just heard it, and it made me do a double take, because I seem to hear a lot of people, even here on ATS, espouse similar views.....i think the nazis might have actually won when we werent looking.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I think you might be right. Take a google on "Operation Paper clip" and see what the US and allies did with those horrible german scientists they caught. Gave them new names and government jobs, one of the most notable being Wernher von Braun. While working for the nazis he developed the V1 and V2 rockets that spread terror over the english countryside. Yeah, they set him up in the space program and he essentially created the US space program.

Various others were helped to slip away to south america.

There is also a Navy base you can see on google earth that is a giant swastika.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Dont forget the founder of IBM was the guy who made the first computers to ID the Prisoners in the Nazi Death camps.... I understand the need to have all those Smart people on your pay role, but at what point do those same smart people start to influence the ways we think and our daily lives? some many people think America is a High tech Nazi Germany, Before my Grandfather passed away a few years ago, He said to me Son you Need to Pay attention to Politics Because The Power That run this country arent who you think they are, And he would Know, Because he survived Nazi Germany, He watched it all go down as a young man.

Im just saying people, it is going to get bad real fast, im not trying to scare you, Just warn you..

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by aching_knuckles

Slaughterhouse 5 was/is a very good movie packed with a lot of concepts that are just now being rediscovered.

I read somewhere... maybe 6 months to a year ago, that there was a remake being considered. If they do, I hope they keep the story intact.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt

Slaughterhouse 5 was/is a very good movie packed with a lot of concepts that are just now being rediscovered.

I read somewhere... maybe 6 months to a year ago, that there was a remake being considered. If they do, I hope they keep the story intact.

Book. It's a goddamn book. Go read the book. ARGH. A very very good book.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solasis

Originally posted by redoubt

Book. It's a goddamn book. Go read the book. ARGH. A very very good book.

Yes its a book, but the movie wasnt horrible...
I had trouble with the book jumping all over the place, when I read it, I was confused (but also in my teens..), but the movie made more sense for me.

Just because it is a book doesnt mean it is superior to any other art form, if the other art forms are done right.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

My point is that it was a book first. Long before it was a movie. And you are disrespecting the work itself by calling it a movie first. Even if the movie had been a million times better than the book --- it remains first and foremost a book.

top topics

join