It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

''MUFON'' The national UFO Reporting Center ~Fireballs~Interest In Peculiar Bird Deaths~ Strange

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
This seam a little strange for so many fireballs reported and Mufon asking for more people to report if they see anything strange.
Then they talk about the birds.Here is a snip and I will post the link..keep looking up.

PECULIAR BIRD DEATHS

NUFORC has taken an interest in the three recent reports of peculiar deaths of large number of birds, the first of which apparently occurred sometime on January 1st. We are intrigued by the preliminary reports, which suggest that the cause of death in the case of the Beebe, Arkansas, event apparently was “blunt force trauma,” and that no other causative factor has been identified, to date. Given the large area over which the affected birds were distributed, it is difficult for us to imagine how the die-off could have been caused by an aircraft, lightning, or any meteorological event that we can imagine. If anyone who lives in the general areas of those events was witness to anything out of the ordinary, we would very much like to have reports submitted about those sightings.

RECENT REPORTS OF RED, ORANGE, OR YELLOW “FIREBALLS”

We would like to call to the attention of visitors to our site the many reports our Center has received recently of red, orange, or yellow lights, or “fireballs.” A quick overview of these reports can be achieved by simply scrolling down the reports for November and December 2010, as well as of the reports NUFORC has received since January 1st. Of particular interest, in our opinion, are those reports we received on New Year’s Eve from the following states: Florida, Alaska, California, Utah, Washington, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Michigan, Virginia, Maryland, West Virginia, and Texas. Many of the people who called our Center about those sightings seemed to us to be unusually credible witnesses, so we suspect that the material in those reports is quite accurate and reliable.

www.mufon.com...

edit on 19-1-2011 by Highergrounds because: (no reason given)

Mod Note: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

edit on 19/1/2011 by Sauron because: Reduce quote and include ex tags, Replace caps in title

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
At least somebody is investigating this thing.

The story conmpletely vanished from the news after that first report of the dead carcusses being found. no word yet on what caused the deaths.....maybe they found something that "shouldn't" be publicly reported?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Interesting. Has this been mentioned in any mainstream media?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I am super interested in any fireball information!
Here is a thread i started on it some time ago....there is more info there,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I was just shooting in the dark at the time, and vague forebodings were percolating in my head...
The triple sighting of the Abaquerque ? sic NM scarlet fireballs, which fell to earth, three days in succession, at the same time of day...These exploded in fiery scarlet streamers .
More strange bolides seem to be hitting us lately...

I was speculating wildly, that it may be a form of geo engineering by our visitors, or even an attempt to mitigaate serious consequences of some type of activity, that we are potentially threateneing all earth life.
besides nuclear war that is.....
The variety of colours and types of these fiery visitors is amazing too...
Way back in 1967-8 i witnessed a major event of somekind over San Francisco,
The bright green fiery looking meteorite(or whatever)Tracked high up across the sky, leaving a cigar shaped glowing greenish luminous cloud behind it.
It apeared as a pinpoint of green fire, and snuffed out after traversing about forty degrees of the horizon.
The cloud stayed for a long time, and myself, and the pthers who had stopped their cars on the freeway to watch this unfold, had to disburse and drive on into the night, all of us were in awe, and greatly shaken by this sight.

Of course other speculations run to disturbance of the oort cloud by some gravitational force, which periodically send these fireballs at us...
And other stranger beliefs and theories.
There is even a story of the Edmonton man, who found a strange piece of jagged metal, which was covered in ryptic inscriptions of an unknown language, just after a fireball exploded over the city......?????

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
fireballs = check - mass die offs of animas = check. maybe "the agency" was not a total hoax??

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Here we go again with the NWO invasion from space?
The plot to declare the alien menace and invite everyone to stand under the same NWO umbrella?
?? possibly....Its been hashed over plenty....
I think it is something that is being initiated from the other end....
The Boys topside have had to take matters more directly into their own hands...?
Maybe its part of the vastly increased sightings that we have been recording....
Do you think the die offs may be collateral damage from attempts to kill or capture ET life forms who may have been present?
The origonal report includes a very anomalous weather radar sighting too....
The PTB have tried the phosgene, in an attempt to test its efectiveness against ETs?
Speculating on insufficient data just leads to errors so....anybody get any more info?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by tonypazzohome
fireballs = check - mass die offs of animas = check. maybe "the agency" was not a total hoax??

Maybe as it would of been easy to minipulate EA inhabitants by rewording their message and dates. like how the message from last fall was written on jan 11 this year or last year. You gotta trust YOURSELVES IN THESE TIMES-SURVIVAL INSTINCT!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I seen on ufo sighings.net theres ufo vids put up almost every day in the US since this year started... WTF is going on ??? NWO, The New Begining ??

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
It was mentioned already, and there are people in the background
who can understand and link the events. But what is the possible
mechanism and whether it was deliberate. Somebody again will
post the question if the orange balls actually exist.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I guess it's a possible explanation, but seems to be a bit of a reach. I mean, I'm one of those who don't think 'aliens' have our best interests at heart, but you start messin' with our wildlife--even by accident--and I'ma really get mad.

Certain Fireball reports are interesting however so I scrolled down the MUFON page and this statement of theirs caught my eye:

NEW HOTLINE POLICIES - Because the steady stream of pranks and obscene telephone calls has not abated, we are considering a change in our policy regarding staffing of the Hotline. On a typical day, 50-80 percent of the calls we receive are hoaxes and pranks, more often than not, accompanied by some of the worst profanity a person could imagine. This situation is having a deleterious effect on the Director, and we are going to have to fight back, if the National UFO Reporting Center is going to continue providing its service to the public. We will be posting those new policies, which may include posting of the telephone numbers of the individuals who continue to pester our operations. Perhaps visitors to our website could induce these cretins to stop disturbing us with their foolishness.
www.mufon.com...

C'mon you pranksters...sheesh

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
In any case the US are signed.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
It is good taht someone is investigating the phenomena....the us government sure as hell doesn 't seem to be doing much (at least not in terms of informing the public about what is going on).

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
I am super interested in any fireball information!
Here is a thread i started on it some time ago....there is more info there,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I was just shooting in the dark at the time, and vague forebodings were percolating in my head...
The triple sighting of the Abaquerque ? sic NM scarlet fireballs, which fell to earth, three days in succession, at the same time of day...These exploded in fiery scarlet streamers .
More strange bolides seem to be hitting us lately...

I was speculating wildly, that it may be a form of geo engineering by our visitors, or even an attempt to mitigaate serious consequences of some type of activity, that we are potentially threateneing all earth life.
besides nuclear war that is.....
The variety of colours and types of these fiery visitors is amazing too...
Way back in 1967-8 i witnessed a major event of somekind over San Francisco,
The bright green fiery looking meteorite(or whatever)Tracked high up across the sky, leaving a cigar shaped glowing greenish luminous cloud behind it.
It apeared as a pinpoint of green fire, and snuffed out after traversing about forty degrees of the horizon.
The cloud stayed for a long time, and myself, and the pthers who had stopped their cars on the freeway to watch this unfold, had to disburse and drive on into the night, all of us were in awe, and greatly shaken by this sight.

Of course other speculations run to disturbance of the oort cloud by some gravitational force, which periodically send these fireballs at us...
And other stranger beliefs and theories.
There is even a story of the Edmonton man, who found a strange piece of jagged metal, which was covered in ryptic inscriptions of an unknown language, just after a fireball exploded over the city......?????

Hey that sounds good and I would like to see this ''Piece of Metal'' with the inscriptions.
Great Story!!
Highergrounds

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I'm very interested in this topic as well, for mainly two reasons: a Buddhist friend of mine a few years ago who had a prophetic dream about a terribly scortched earth. Also, a pyschic prediction made by at least a couple (supposed) prophets that fireballs would come down from the sun and scortch the earth (thus explaining my friend's dream.) Not saying that I expect this to happen or that anyone should, but I've had dreams of things that have come to pass and so I consider it as a possibility. Now you're saying that there really are fireballs coming down, now that we are in 2011...I just wish we had at least one credible source to back this up with.

new topics

top topics

join