It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands of Dead Octopus!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Thousands of dead octopus has been washing up on the coast of Portugal since january 2nd, when the first ones were reported. Now this is.the first I've heard of this at all and find it awfully strange that this happened at the.same time as the dead birds and fish.
www.earthfiles.com

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Lets just blame BP,they get the blame for everything else!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by rbaker20

Please check the dates on this. Someone posted something about this yesterday, but came back and said this happened in 2010, not 2011. Please post if this current, as I'm definitely following! Thanks for the post

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by lektrofellon
Lets just blame BP,they get the blame for everything else!

if the shoe fits

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
what ever happened to the thousands of dead birds and fish that were found somewhere in the western usa recently. Investigations were supposed to be done but this topic has just disappeared from the news.....what is really going on?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Sorry.....I just pulled up earthfiles (couldn't find the link at first), and you are quite right. It's breaking my heart that the purest of beings are dying around us; but that things possibly gave to come apart before they can reorganize? That just feels so wrong. I would much prefer for a kinder, gentler evolution.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
From the BBC 19/01/2011

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MartSanders
From the BBC 19/01/2011

news.bbc.co.uk...

Come on Doomers, look at that date again

2 0 1 0

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Like I've said, what happened to the news report about the thousands of dead birds and dead fish that suddenly dropped dead out of nowhere? I would love to see an independent investigation take place to determine what an independent source would come up with as a cause.

Could this be the next virus that will wipe out most mammals on the earth? Scary business here...

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by punctual

Tell you what has happened, nothing, ziltch. Because, like every other disaster, it just gets swept under the carpet. We will have to wait and see for ourselves and come to our own conclusions. It is all down to greed and power, by the govern bents. They want the sheeple to think everything is just dandy..

To 'Signals' That is one of my favorite Rush albums.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Our animals are dying, many thousands at time. Why? What is causing this to happen on our earth? This troubles me greatly...

top topics

join