It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You WILL drink the Kool-Aid and you WILL like it!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
There's somethin' wrong with the world today; The light bulb's gettin' dim ~Aerosmith

First, let me say that what Jared Loughner did (or at least until he goes to trial, allegedly did) was unforgivable. Perhaps as his case unfolds we will get a glimpse of the systematic conditioning and/or chemical imbalances that helped lead a young person to perform such a violent act. No doubt, a formidable task to be handled by Uncle Sam's noteworthy public defender, Judy Clarke.

Considering her resume, she should be the right person for the job. This article entitled Who Gave You Permission to Notice? outlines some intimate details behind the psyche of the notorious Ted Kaczynski, the Una-Bomber. I apologize if this is old news found elsewhere in ATS, but considering the seriousness of the crime in Arizona, one must wonder about what could drive a person to become so violently rebellious. If you are unfamiliar with the background of Kaczynski, prepare to be stunned:

By any measure, Ted Kaczynski -- a math prodigy who skipped two grades -- was a brilliant and promising young man. After enrolling in Harvard as a 16-year-old, Kaczynski was lured into acting as a guinea pig in a series of abusive and damaging psychological tests supervised by behavioral psychologist Dr. Henry Murray.

Come to find out how Dr. Murray was just an American version of Josef Mengele.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnD

Murray's study, which was funded by the Pentagon, the CIA, and the Rockefeller Foundation, was entitled "Multiform Assessments of Personality Development Among Gifted College Men."

Says it all, and to think people actually defend these organisations. Perhaps a little research is in order for those that can't seem to see any further than their nose.
edit on 19-1-2011 by franspeakfree because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnD

I will NOT drink the kool-aid and I will ENJOY NOT DRINKING IT>....

join