It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why wont ats support psp uploads

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 09:33 PM
link   
i made a cool scribblescrabble avatar in psp and ats wont support it it said MGJ and deny ignorance and it had a stick figure that looke like a preschool drawing.

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   
What type of photo format was it? If I recall, ATS only accepts jpeg and gif files. It also has to be under certain file size.

[Edited on 7-10-2004 by EmbryonicEssence]

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Open the image on your computer, press the �print screen� button on your keyboard, paste the copied image into MsPaint, crop the image and save it as a jpeg.

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   
it was only 12.5 kb and it was a .psp and it wont support them where do i go to host one so i can use it on ats.

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   
psp is not a commen format.

Bring the image back up in psp, got to file>> Save as.

Pick gif or jpeg format in the dropdown box.

[edit on 7-10-2004 by theshadowknows]

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   
A .psp image is Paint Shop Pro's native format. No browsers support .psp, so even if you could upload it, a person would have to save it and use PSP or another program that supports the format to view it. Like was said before, save it as a gif or jpeg.

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   
just did im gonna have a new scribblescrabbleavatar soon.

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   
well know i got my cool new homemade no skills needed avatar what do you guys think.

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I think I've seen better drawings done on an Etch-a-sketch. heh. Freehand drawing with the mouse is definately a chore. I would recommend replacing the text using the text tools in Paint Shop Pro. For simple drawings such as yours (few colors) I would recommend the gif format since it doesn't use compression and solid colors won't have any of the artifacting that jpgs are notorious for.

cheers,

StickyG

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Just go File - Export, and export as a Jpg or gif.

I can't see what the problem, learn the way to do it now, you will never be able to use psp on any other system. its propriety not open.

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Did you let your dog draw that? I have seen better from brain dead people.

Just playing , its cool it that way a kids paintings are cool.

new topics

top topics

join