It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Lucas thinks the world is going to end in 2012

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by baalbuster
George Lucas also thought Jar Jar Binks would be accepted as a character. His opinion is null and void.

I agree on the Jar Jar Binks screw up. The most recent films Phantom Menace, Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith are in the shadow of the first three. The best of the first three was Empire Strikes Back in my opinion. Still, New Hope was based on ancient myths from around the globe.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by lostinspace

Empire Strikes Back is one of the best of all time....it saddens me to even see this latest trilogy on tv and all the youngsters now a days shying away from the truly good trilogy because their "special effects suck".
oh this generation.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by baalbuster

Oh, you're preaching to the choir. So many of those scenes of the last three looked so cartoonish. I felt so ashamed. I couldn't stand the scene with Obi Wan and Dex at the diner in Attack of the Clowns... I mean Clones! When I saw that scene I thought I was watching Shrek. Attack of the Clones was the worst out of all six. Phantom Menace got + points for the fight scenes with Darth Maul and the race on Tatooine.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I'm not a Star Wars fan. I think that The Demon Seed was a far more chilling tale of the future.

The problem I had with the first 3 movies was the bad dialog such as the high schoolish banter between Han and the princess.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by elderban

a similar comment was made by Lucus in sept of 2011.(pre-elenin) Maybe this is the same, or he truly thinks this to be accurate.
Do a google search.I'm sure the story is around still.
Thanks for the post
edit on 23-1-2012 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join