It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW Google Animal Epidemic Map

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
This is NOT the Google Map for Mass Animal Deaths
A new google map has been created to track animal deaths due to an epidemic. These incidents may slip under the radar but I feel that all information might be important during this puzzling time.

Epidemic News
This is a map for news collection on epidemic regardless of it's seriousness like H5N1 or Flu or HFMD or anything infectious.

Link to NEW Epidemic Map
Please send any information you may have to the person who created the original map here:

Google Map Mass Animal Deaths 2011

I sent the creator of the map several links that show severe epidemics in animals recently and he very kindly made this new map to show that data. I'm very grateful that we have people out there compiling data, it's very important. And many thanks to all of you ATS members who laboriously piece information together as well!

edit on 19-1-2011 by flyingviolet because: clarification

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I am going to say one thing, have you noticed the pattern....its a curved standing wave spread around the equator ,join the dots and the deaths follow that curve.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by gringoboy

There might be something to that for sure...I think that we might be able to see more patterns and trends as we cumulate more information.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by flyingviolet

I`ve been studying alot on my threads and keep on coming up with the conclusion that the planet is pulsing neutron bursts and frequency changes killing wildlife from solar and or external cosmic pressure,no not niburu the supernove beetleguise.browse the threads if you like www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Note there is some sensationalism but that is to attract attention to the science.
edit on 19-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

top topics

join