Do NOT Mess with the Old Folks!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by barkingdogamato

Just tell it like it is!! Growl %#!@$!!!..now we need a choir of mad as hell Americans to march down to Washington D.C. and demand they institute term limits and end corporate lobbying for these career politicians. We should be demanding that they start paying into social security, cut their greedy pensions, health care and other benefits! Stop spending our hard earned money and taxing us into poverty...Growl!!!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
hey! Easey there lads! MY pension starts next month...they tell me...
I already got 95$ a month since I was sixty and now im 65 ill be getting my full pension amount...(being disabled, the disability was cut by 95 a month when it kicked in though.....)
The check is due the end of february though my 65th is jan 9th(Is the first one alwaays free for the for the gov boys)?? but at any rate ill be recieving the first of a long line i hope...I will certainly appreciate the rest.
You guys have to really give your best at the workplace as ill be counting on you!NOT!
Even disabled, and recieving a minimum pention, i will still have to employ myself if nobody else will as theres not enough there to survive very well on....
Even doing like most older people do for extra cash these days(selling off my most precious possessions one by one)There will be only enough to make it another ten yrs or so before the standard of living is gonna drop out the bottom....i see myself,(and a whole freaking host of other seniors dying in some crumby one room apt in abject poverty fifteen yrs max....
Do you think people like that would rather give that up for one mass chance at taking down the corporate structure which enslaves even the goverments?
There will be a lot of grey and bald heads in the ranks of the next rounds of comming political confrontations between the parties and the people they supposedly represent.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Indeed we all need to speak out like this more and more and more, Loud and clear, We've had it!!!!!!!
Enough is enough!!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
being as greed is a common trait, doubly so in the America system, i'd agree seniors are a greedy lot. repeat: greed is a common trait.

what are the angry seniors doing to change the rising retirement age? these are the same senior citizens that, from what i've read, make up the largest voting pool in America. same people that put a hack actor into the White House. same people that allowed Bush & friends to gut America like a fish.

spirited letter writing & speech making is dust in the wind. nothing gets changed & it just gets worse.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Bravo, Bravo. Well Said. Now if we can get the rest of the non-politicos who make up the majority of this country to pull their head out of their A## and recognize that not only do we have a two party system made up people with the same ideas and visions (That the people in this country are there to milk dry for their own greedy wants and the wants of the wealthy and vacation homes in Hawaii paid for by the voting public), then maybe something will get done. Sadly, short of an armed uprising and another civil war, "we the people" will be left in this condition with no way out until our dead bodies (killed by the lack of protection from the climate, pollution, unauthorized war, criminal acts, poverty and the illegal government acquision of all we own) are left by the side of the road like road kill.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

I am 69 now and I think the very same way as whoever the author of this piece is. In fact, I think I'll copy it and send it to the House Speaker via their website.

This really is a "toned down" version of what I'd have written but I'm in a good mood today after only being zapped by moderators once.

Congressman Boner is gonna be hearing from another pissed off senior.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Great find OP...S&F

I recently commented on an article entitled "Who Owns The U.S. National Debt?" that related to the MSM using Social Security as a tool to turn the young against the old. My comments follow:

"My comment is regarding the 17.9% Social Security Trust Fund portion of the National Debt. One should remember how that came to be a DEBT. It was due to the congress stealing billions of dollars from the “Trust Fund” every year for the “excess funds” collected from future SS recipients to finance their pork-barrel projects. They then kicked in an IOU for the amount stolen and never gave it another thought. That is how the “debt” was created.

I and my employer have paid into this SS system for 45 years and now that I am ready to collect from it, I hear from the MSM, “It’s those damned old folks who are unfairly eating at the public trough.” The game is this: Devide and Con. First cover the theft by congress of the funds by getting the young to turn on the old. Then cut the hell out of SS and promote euthenasia (death panels) as a “humane” way to deal with the funding problem…A “Final Solution” so to speak. A generation numbed by the legal extermination of millions of babies by abortion will have little regard for the deaths of a few more million old folks to preserve the “limited resources” for the young.

Don’t be mis-led by this muddled thinkling logic to cover the theft of congress of SS funds. This is classic Nazi logic which says all of man’s problems can be resolved by DEATH of one group or another."

The full discussion can be read here:

gizadeathstar.com...-1161

Everyone needs to join together against these evil political bastards that are trying to evade the truth of their theft of American citizen's tax funds for their own promotion.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

And not a word of that refutes Simpson's statement. Especially since Simpson himself already falls under thr group he was talking about.

The baby boomers are a generation built entirely on being as lazy and wasteful as possible. They've spent the last thirty years screwing this country into the ground, and it's gonna be another three generations of busting ass to get us back to where their parents were just sixty years ago.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
barkingdogamato

::sarcasm::
I'm happy for you and I'mma let you finish, but old farts are da best people EVER!!!
::/sarcasm::

Great thread and incredible words of genius from a man who has clearly had his fill and tells it like it is.

But short of providing him with a sense of inner-peace for saying his piece and getting it off his chest, what good does anyone expect this to do?

When I was in high school I got a typed and signed letter from Bill Clinton from an e-mail I sent, it was over a project that involved student violence which is clearly a big deal in America. Had I written asking why he willingly bombed an Asprin factory killing dozens of civilians, I'm sure the end result wouldn't have been the same.

Anyway, just my bickering...

S&F!
edit on 20-1-2011 by NewWorldDisorder because: sarcasm brackets

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldDisorder
barkingdogamato

::sarcasm::
I'm happy for you and I'mma let you finish, but old farts are da best people EVER!!!
::/sarcasm::

Great thread and incredible words of genius from a man who has clearly had his fill and tells it like it is.

But short of providing him with a sense of inner-peace for saying his piece and getting it off his chest, what good does anyone expect this to do?

When I was in high school I got a typed and signed letter from Bill Clinton from an e-mail I sent, it was over a project that involved student violence which is clearly a big deal in America. Had I written asking why he willingly bombed an Asprin factory killing dozens of civilians, I'm sure the end result wouldn't have been the same.

Anyway, just my bickering...

S&F!
edit on 20-1-2011 by NewWorldDisorder because: sarcasm brackets

All that is required for evil to succeed is for good men to say nothing.
The spoken word is more powerful than a two-edged sword!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by romanmel

My point is, if you expect leaders to think twice about point proving patriotic rants, you're greatly mistaken.
edit on 20-1-2011 by NewWorldDisorder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Erongaricuaro
I was worried, and still am, that somebody is going to declare the US bankrupt and just give us a "sorry" instead of our money.

millions of seniors would die off from this.
and an equal amount would be kicked out of
nursing and retirement homes.
That would NOT be very wise to
give them a sorry.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Dayum! And I thought it was all over for our old-timers to even delve into politics once again. The dude sure proved me wrong. I would be proud to call him my grand-pa. If he was of course

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Hes my hero, can he adpot me or something eehhe

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

The baby boomers are a generation built entirely on being as lazy and wasteful as possible. They've spent the last thirty years screwing this country into the ground, and it's gonna be another three generations of busting ass to get us back to where their parents were just sixty years ago.

Nicely parroted statement. What exactly do you mean by "a generation"? Do you think Baby Boomers fall neatly into one age group? "Where my parents were sixty years ago", was enjoying their two year-old son, the child they'd put off having until WWII was over, & my father had returned safely home. That would be me.

The rest of your assertion is just as inaccurate, and puts me in mind of a previous poster's statement about younger people in America being programmed to blame the country's ills on their older fellow citizens, & not on our poorly-performing pols. Start thinking for yourself, huh?

I'll be collecting my first Social Security check next month, just after my 63rd birthday, having spent my earlier years busting my ass, as have many my age. I'm glad there was still money in the fund, after being told for most of my working life that there would not be. I hope those Boomers who were born some years later will be able to say the same one day as well.

I don't feel I owe you or anyone else a detailed personal history of what I mean by "busting ass", so I'll forgo the luxury of asking you just how much ass-busting you're currently doing when you're away from the keyboard.
edit on 1/20/11 by BuzzCory because: Misplaced sentence, if you must know
edit on 1/20/11 by BuzzCory because: Grammar this time.
edit on 1/20/11 by BuzzCory because: (no reason given)
edit on 1/20/11 by BuzzCory because: Spelling (last two, & same word... maybe I am geting old)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by mydarkpassenger

I don't usually read the political threads, but something about "old folks" got my attention. By the time I had finished reading I wanted to email this thread to every politician on the hill. Maybe because I am pushing 60. I couldn't have said it better. I too have been working since I was 16 and I wonder if there will be anything left in the system when my time comes. Somehow I doubt it. Pay attention all you politicians! Don't think because most of us are quiet we haven't noticed what you are up to. We know you all have big money backing you and most of you live a comfortable life style. Don't take us for granted!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Where are the statements at? Nobody wants a letter saying we decided to give you $600 dollars a month for social security.I want a statement which has how much money i paid in every week,my compounded interest...I want all the details a bank would give me.I deserve this much if it is really my money.I want to see on paper i am only receiving about 3 or 4 percent of the money i put into the system

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
that was one of the best educational beat downs based on kooth that i have ever read, especially in an irate state of mind

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Thank you Sir!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Id like to shake that guys hand.. Everything he said was true. Sometimes i think about a angry lynch mob dragging these crooked greed corporate politicians out of their mansion and stringing them up. These greedy corrupted rotten to the core low lifes have played a HUGE part in the downfall that America is becoming.
edit on 20-1-2011 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join