It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bright shape changing UFO, Moscow 18.01.2011

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Haha

Nice signature by the way :s

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Another flaw I cant get my head around is: on 13 secs after zooming in its more like a rectanglur shape, then on 50 secs it has changed to being more of the rounded version, something happens just before he zooms in the 2nd time that makes it change shape. To many things to make this not believable. Im going with the window idea previously mentioned. And yes, why add the stupid music

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Looks alot like a Hologram to me but who knows there is so much in our skys we just dont know any more but a good catch..thanks

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ZaphBot

Woooo, That remineds me of the oldest artifacts discovered the round balls with a perfect grove around them. They look just like that. and I posted a thread wondering if these are living creatures and not space ships that form the crop circles. I know some have been hoaxed but way too many are not, whatever they are they have intelligence higher than ours. Great Video, thanks

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Light Mer ka ba?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Dudes, theres a mass of ufo's being reported. But if you all look around there has been alot, like evey day since the new year being reported and filmed. And they look legit, some been reported to the police and investigated by them. Russia had a few also on the 9th and 17th. theres sumthing happening again....

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

Could this be the UFO fulham was talking about? Wow

by the way, if anyone has his book, can you please send me a private message? Thanks

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
i think of an airplane. (because of the navigation lights seen when it changes it's path)

And the rest of the effects, are explained here:

another example:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
i]reply to post by depthoffield

Nice catch, thanks for the post! Looks very, very similar to the OP. I'd say you're on to something. It does though look holographic.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
The picture seems to clear to be real...I don't know....what do other people on here think about thata?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Man I hate this!

What's with the voice-overs? And the music? And the closed captions of "WOW"?

An incredible sighting (hell, any sighting) doesn't need help to gain an audience.
Don't they realize people automatically become suspicious before the 10th second is up?

I couldn't even watch.

What a shame. Not that we're missing something extraordinary but...... that people waste our time uploading these George Lucas-like videos.

But it's not your fault OP

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

ARE YOU INSANE? HONESTLY?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
So we have holograms, window reflections, airplane, zoom effects, stars, balloons and where is the swamp gas

The way that thing changed it's shape was cool, I would even consider giving up the bike for a model like that. With the amount of UFO sightings and the size of the universe I am leaning towards something other worldly. As for who and what? But I know parts of the system is not being straight with what they know. If some people are more comfortable pretending the government and industry does not lie and cover stuff up that is fine, reality can be pretty shocking at times. Personally I would rather know where I stand than live in a confusion of fantasy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join