It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of Tucson shooting captured ‘Calculated’ Gunman

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   

The chief investigator for the sheriff’s department here has for the first time publicly described the brief and gory video clip from a store security camera that shows a gunman not only shooting Representative Gabrielle Giffords just above the eyebrow at a range of three feet, but then using his 9-millimeter pistol to gun down others near her at a similarly close range.

The following article goes on to explain how exactly the shooting went down.
Read the full story here. www.nytimes.com...

They say Loughner was very deliberate and calculated, and go on to explain exactly how the judge ended up being shot.

More than a dozen video clips, from cameras at the scene and the hard drive of a security system at the Safeway supermarket at the mall where the shootings occurred on Jan. 8, provide other new information about the minutes before the shootings

I highly doubt the videos will be shown to the public at all though, and it is now in the custody of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
where's wikileaks when you need it...

CX

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Thank you for posting this thread Wildeagle.

At last, video footage that everyone has been demanding.

Maybe this will show that it was just a lone shooter, a well practised lone shooter and nothing more than that.

Maybe.

CX.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Is this going to be like the 9/11 Pentagon footage where we have to "take the authorities word for it" as to what happened?
How did JLL carry a rifle into a cab?
You might think the cabbie would notice.

Too many discrepancies in this story for me.

I'd give you an extra star for that awesome red hair!

edit on 19-1-2011 by Asktheanimals because: added comments

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Your welcome CX!

Although, I don't think this will prove anything to the public, or at least not the ones who feel there is something more to the whole scenario.
They say... ''It needs to be seen, to be believed.'' Time will tell though.

Asktheanimals, you're right, there seems to be too many discrepancies, too many questions unanswered.

Thankyou for the compliment!

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
So, uh, did anyone actually get to see this video? Because I cannot find it to view it myself

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by SilphCo
So, uh, did anyone actually get to see this video? Because I cannot find it to view it myself

Read the post. The video has not been released.

top topics

join