It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Circlemakers TV - Live Jan 19 2011 9pm UK time (+0)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   

So many people had made TV shows about us but portrayed us out of context we thought it was high time we put the record straight without any TV producers or editors or hype merchants in charge.

This is the channel for truly open minded people who want the facts about crop circles.

We expect the discussion to be lively and controversial. We also expect there be be a lot of heat from people who only believe Aliens or Gods can make crop circles. We welcome everyone into the discussion and we will try and answer everyones questions.

more at www.circlemakerstv.org...

There's instructions on how to call in to the show or use the on-line chat here: www.circlemakerstv.org...

Could be a very interesting show

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

wow you use a wood plank and rope to make geometrical formations in corn fields or what ever you have in the uk. While its interesting and takes some skill depending on your level of math most people look at it as property damage and almost a form of graffiti unless the farmer is in on it. But i would love to see the failed crop circles lol that would be funny watching people spend all night only to fly over it and it look like crap.
edit on 19-1-2011 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
ok,

What I'm getting from this site is that there is a group of people that is dedicated in making these crop circles around the world if I could curse and swear on the site I would. There is no way that human beings are making these circles NO WAY! it is a proven fact that the cells of these plants have been changed at the nuclei level. We have never ever been alone I am sick of people using DISINFORMATION as a weapon.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Humans make some of them, just not all of them :-)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by pcrobotwolf

They can be a form of graffiti, but even graffiti is considered a legitimate art form now.
I think they're quite nice to look at and find the whole subject fascinating.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

nice lol. Yeah i can see the fun in it middle of the night with a bunch of friends working together. And yes graffiti in America sadly is considered an art form yet 99% of it most of the time is some gang related bs like the lk for latin kings that spray painted on a brick gate near my house and probably took about 15 sec but i would never call that art.And to the one poster yeah people create crop circles and some of them are very very interesting and hard to do.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I'd like to see a Banksy crop circle, that would be rather cool :-)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Just a heads up that the show is starting now.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I was only impressed by one (the last) crop circle. They are clearly man-made, and definitely an awesome art-form parallel to ice sculpting.

Yet I do hope this is not to take credit for the impossible crop circles found in the past. It's nice of them to show us what they aren't capable of, once again.

new topics

top topics

join