It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do not mention occupation!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I just saw this video posted a few minutes ago and thought it would worth posting here.

The video pretty much speaks for itself.

discuss!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

now i know that i will be flamed for this, but i do not agree with the creation of a Jewish state in an already settled land just because of a semi-historical book written and re written over the course of at least 2000 years. i empathize with the people who have been killed over the years for expressing their belief in the religion of Judaism. but what they are doing over there is wrong. i agree with the part about it seeming to be like the Jim Crow south. i live in the south and lets face it, for all the progress down here, it is the most racist place in the whole country. the Palestinian people are daily having their human rights trampled all over. if it were north Korea they were talking about then there would be outrage over the abuses that go on. take a good hard look at the situation, not from the point of veiw of the media, but from a factual stance and it becomes clear that what is going on is WRONG!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
very interesting to watch thats for sure didn't think it was that bad over there i did know that it is because of the US occupation of other states and stated when they pulled up an aussie fighting with the taliban for being a terrorist i mearly stated to others who are the terrorists who were over there it sure wasn't the taliban was it.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by notalemming

I completely agree with you here. I never thought of using JIM crow laws as an example but when it was mentioned in the video it hit me like a ton of bricks. that was the main reason why i thought this video deserved its own thread.

the conflict overall is just wrong. IMO these people on both sides of the conflict are being used to keep control on all the resources over there.

The bit with Ron Paul and ben stein was insane. I thought Stien was intelligent, but throwing a slur at Ron Paul for questioning policies in the middle east was just stupid. Its almost like your not allowed to think this way and if you do you will be coined as a terrorist, or an anti-semite. it is really unsettling.

new topics

top topics

join