It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizarre Light Refraction - Live now

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Yep definitely water droplets from the rain. You can see its hammering it down if you look at it hitting the water. And the traffic is moving along, nobody stopping to look up to the sky!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by svetlana84

well that answers that "mystery". Cool show tho. Had me going there for a minute!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
The interesting thing is that last night when this was first posted, it wasnt raining and it wasnt wet on the lens.

So it is something else.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Just rain as far as i can tell....looks like a single drop rather than the multiple drops i saw when i viewed.
The pic i just took off the site looks very much like yours IMO

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

That looks like the rain that hit the lens when I watched it not too long ago (an hour maybe?) but before it started raining there were definitely lights in the top left of the screen.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
This definitely looks like condensation on the lens.
Remember, due to the weather, it could have condensed on the lens because of the temperature difference from the camera's electronics, but rain is a more likely culprit.

this is the image I saw at 4.45 pm CST.

the reason I think it is a water condensation, is you can see the one main reflection, and three other small orbs all in a vertical line above each other. Now, all three of these were gyrating at the same time, which leads me to believe soemthing environmental and not paranormal.

Sorry, but rain is the best guessed culprit.

Also, if you look at the main reflection, the top triangle part is an amber light, and the bottom is a pinkish light. Both of these lights match the lights in close proximity. I.E. there is an amber light with a pinkish light below it, again not paranormal

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

what I find interesting is that the more I learn about 'light' the more I realise that it and 'sound' are alike if not exactly the same.

Sound refraction can occur also.

I'd love to find out if 'sound' can be 'tuned' into transforming itself into 'light'.....?

to the OP - cool find, I wonder if its a holographic technology being tested...

-B.M

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by B.Morrison

-B.M

Erm no . It's already been established as a wet lens/lens cover . Read the whole thread

edit on 19-1-2011 by gandalphthegrey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
nope, not a hologram

look at the cam now
live.mila.is...

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by gandalphthegrey
Sorry folks , but it looked like water/condensation on the camera lens to me . Seen it many many times , but alas no evidence.

I work with CCTV monitoring and this is nothing more than water droplets on the lens of the camera distorting the flare of street lights.
Just like those images of "ghosts" and "mysterious black shadows" are bugs, and just like the white "orbs" and floating "spheres" are reflected light from UV sources and pollution and such.

I have seen figures on CCTV, genuine mysterious people who were not there, but all of the ones I see on the net are either faked or misunderstood natural lighting effects.

And that's what this is, nothing unusual here.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Looks like a chirst like figure decending from the heavens (headless) ...

I don't know what it is but the original pic was way cool...

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by gandalphthegrey

Originally posted by B.Morrison

-B.M

Erm no . It's already been established as a wet lens/lens cover . Read the whole thread

what are you getting angry about? it was just a suggestion, and FYI I went back and looked at the other posts after posting myself and saw the ideas about it being condensation and though 'oh well it was probably nothing' but I didn't see the harm in leaving a suggested alternative possibility on the thread.

have a nice day.

-B.M

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
sorry and what are we all saying we saw in the live photo? i missed it and don't understand what you all claim to have seen...

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by punctual

It was condensation on the camera lens.

You can see some now here
live.mila.is...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join