It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizarre Light Refraction - Live now

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Now getting server not found and I was just there?
Fixed now dont see anything.
edit on 1/19/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Im looking at it right now at 3:16 pm and there is a similar image which is pulsating.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
The thing is going crazy right now I dont know what it is. Its pulsating and changing images multiples times every second. Shifting very rapidly. Like no Aurora borealis I have ever seen.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Is this still going on? I am looking at the live footage now, on 1/19/11 @ 2:30 PM central time, and it looks as if this is still happening. Except it is to left of the screen. or is this just a reflection of some sort in the camera.???

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I dont think it is a reflection. I dont know what it is. Whatever it is.... is it happening right now. This needs to be recorded and studied. This is very very strange. We need some experts to review this

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
You can tell this is not physically in the sky because the light bursts are not dynamically being represented on the surfaces made reflective by the water. This is light refraction from water on the lens, nothing more.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
looks cool. I wouldn't be surprised if it was a reflection
edit on 19-1-2011 by AtruthGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by laterallateral
You can tell this is not physically in the sky because the light bursts are not dynamically being represented on the surfaces made reflective by the water. This is light refraction from water on the lens, nothing more.

yep I agree. Also the fact that cars are just driving by. Noone has stopped to look at it.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
It's a flying jellyfish with a jet engine.... or that's what it looks like.

Keeps lighting up,.

It's in the top left now.

Hmmmm

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by laterallateral

Amen , brother

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I find it hard to believe people have never seen this through their own car windshield or a window in the pouring rain? That camera is probably like that often. Not everything in life is mystery or conspiracy or even unusual.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
The Iceland site reports that it has been attacked or hacked. and I couldn't find anything relating to this. I have been trying to get across since 2007, that the Sun is drawing up moisture from the planet to form a protective shield of ice crystals. I wrote a book that all but three chapter got stolen from on the the 3 Letter Groups. The earth has done this in the past. Only this seems to be just one time event to cause this. Have you had this occur before? Or anyone else? The 3 chapter left of the book are free to read online epochrevelations.com

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by gandalphthegrey
Look , I'm not buying into this whole thing because
A: People were just carrying on as normal and do you not think that something of this magnitude would have had people stood around staring at it . Nobody gave it the slightest bit of attention .
B: It's water/condensation on the lens .

Nice find , but really ?

I really didn't want to quote myself , but ...............

Ahemmmmmm

edit on 19-1-2011 by gandalphthegrey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

well, whatever it is, I think it is interesting! If its just a reflection, .. then it is an interesting one! Lol. So... what could it be if not a reflection, very strange looking aurora? But then I've never seen an Aurora.. so.. dont really know..

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
I find it hard to believe people have never seen this through their own car windshield or a window in the pouring rain? That camera is probably like that often. Not everything in life is mystery or conspiracy or even unusual.

This isn't the thread for reason or sense, this is the thread to guess what the object could be

My guess was jet powered jellyfish

edit on 19/1/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
obviously raining also. The camera is covered with Water droplets and (reflections)
edit on 19-1-2011 by AtruthGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Originally posted by Blaine91555

This isn't the thread for reason or sense, this is the thread to guess what the object could be

My guess was jet powered jellyfish

edit on 19/1/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

A star to you , buddy

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I just looked at the live image, and now there are several apparent droplets on the camera lens cover (or what appears to me to be a clear covering over the actual lens). One of the droplets is refracting a distant orangish light, and it appears very similar to the OP image. Absolutely beautiful. It's my guess that there is a high probability that the original image was a 'lensing' effect on top of the camera lense, caused by some form of moisture.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Screen shot from 5 minutes ago. Where @?

I see water drops

edit on 1/19/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
i was just going to say: Raindrops (hence pulsating) refractioning the lightsources around, but then there was another light, blinking a bit like an airplane, but going down (right of the big building = church?) in a 45 degree angle, which did not look like the other lights (much smaller, but brighter and sharper)

But then again, the traffic flows, nobody stops, which i would probably do, if there is this kind of light in the sky.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join