It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaii governor can't find Obama birth certificate

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by lee anoma

It's not simply that people know so little about his family past, it's that they don't BELIEVE what he said about it.

Why should we believe what Obama tells us??
Heck, no one believes what Bush says..

So you agree with me that it isn't just a matter of "not knowing much about his family", then?

Just wanted to get that point across.

You can learn as much as possible about Obama and his family if you want to, he just cannot help you if you don't believe what he has to say about them.

Facts are what we need and Obama has his covered by National Security...

No he didn't. You're making things up.
His personal records are just as protected as yours.

He was also vetted by Congress, and the officials from the State of Hawaii have verified that he was born there.

I'm not sure people really want facts if rumor and fiction are more attractive when dealing with a politician they don't like.

- Lee

edit on 19-1-2011 by lee anoma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to Hawaii governor can't find Obama birth certificate

He might have to go to kenya to get that baby...

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by archasama

The hospitals come into play, because Obama only has a "short-form" birth certificate on file. It is acceptable for Driver's Licenses and Social Security and 99% of things you would do in a normal life. If you lose it, you pay a few bucks and get a new certified copy of that certificate.

The problem is that for many government jobs that require security clearance, such as FBI or Secret Service, they require the more detailed "long-form" certificate. This certificate has never existed for Obama, because at the time of his birth it was common for people to bring in a few documents from a home birth and get the short-form. The long-form only existed if you were delivered by a Doctor in a Hospital, which apparently Obama was not. Without that long-form certificate, there needs to be some major corroborating evidence to support the short-form. Since his father was not a U.S. citizen, and he can't prove he was born inside the United States, he does not qualify as a "natural born citizen" and he is ineligible to be president.

Currently, the Secret Service guys protecting Obama had a much more thorough investigation of their backgrounds and loyalties than the guy they are protecting! Sad and ironic.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by archasama

The hospitals come into play, because Obama only has a "short-form" birth certificate on file. It is acceptable for Driver's Licenses and Social Security and 99% of things you would do in a normal life. If you lose it, you pay a few bucks and get a new certified copy of that certificate.

The problem is that for many government jobs that require security clearance, such as FBI or Secret Service, they require the more detailed "long-form" certificate. This certificate has never existed for Obama, because at the time of his birth it was common for people to bring in a few documents from a home birth and get the short-form. The long-form only existed if you were delivered by a Doctor in a Hospital, which apparently Obama was not. Without that long-form certificate, there needs to be some major corroborating evidence to support the short-form. Since his father was not a U.S. citizen, and he can't prove he was born inside the United States, he does not qualify as a "natural born citizen" and he is ineligible to be president.

Currently, the Secret Service guys protecting Obama had a much more thorough investigation of their backgrounds and loyalties than the guy they are protecting! Sad and ironic.

>>>We will only know the truth when he's not the Pres and his Book comes out titled "Natural Born Clone" and by his own admission sent here from Planet Krypton... Holy golden Calf
... what if he is telling the truth.

~X~
edit on 19-1-2011 by CONSPIRACYWARRIOR because: My bad... It was a golden Calf not cow

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I think all politicians should be impeached and just start over. The whole of Washington is made up of frauds, liars, and BSer's. Honestly our whole political system needs a reboot in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

"short form" ... "long form"
Why the hell can't there be equal birth certificates for everyone?
Crappy system.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
>>> Just in-case some of you guys don't see the Nano-Clues about the "GOLDEN CALF" thing from my last post, CLICK HERE!!!>en.wikipedia.org...

Line 2.

X-Spot
edit on 19-1-2011 by CONSPIRACYWARRIOR because: Nano-Clues

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by kernel32

WHAT IS THIS #? Seriously this country is RIDICULOUS. We allow someone to become president who can't even show a simple BIRTH CERTIFICATE. We need to take our country back, this is insane.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by apodictic

There is a formula to Obama's election that made it go off without a hitch. President Bush, plus two wars that have been going on for nearly a decade a piece, a failing economy, more of the same. Then this charismatic African-American comes along and is suddenly the agent of change.

Republicans, bigots, and general people of prejudice rallied against him, while democrats, an ethnically-diverse crowd who wanted change, and general people who dislike prejudice fell for his act and supported him.

Given the competition: another republican by the name of John McCain, who basically ran on the platform of letting the economy sort itself out and do nothing, remaining in the wars in the middle east for upwards of 100 years and doing nothing, basically doing nothing, and appointing an obscure, folksy woman from Alaska as his running mate.

What I find funny is that Mccain appointed Palin in a blatant attempt to balance out Obama's racially-driven campaign with his own gender-driven campaign. Which in turn prompted Obama to balance out Mccain's Caucasian and gender-driven campaign by appointing Joe Biden as his running mate, which in effect brought a bit of old whiteness to his own campaign. Obama did this to try and entice the crowd who wasn't comfortable with the face of change, by basically saying "Hey, I got an old white guy now. It's alright to come to my side!"

It really is pretty freaking funny when I think back on it. The whole 2008 presidential election was a delicate game of racial and gender-centric chess, where when Obama made a racial move, Mccain made a gender move, and in kind, Obama made a gender and racial move all in one turn by appointing an old white guy as his vice president, which was meant to be seen as more of the same for those who were skeptical of a young threatening black man in office.
edit on 19-1-2011 by arbitrarygeneraiist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by CONSPIRACYWARRIOR

Funny thing about the In God We Trust slogan. Did you you know that this wasn't even introduced into our paper money system or the pledge of allegiance till the mid 50's to differentiate us from the godless Russians. Look it up it's easy enough tofind. I always find this amazing as how many times have you heard Christian groups claim that god has always been apart of America and ironically it's not true.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by arbitrarygeneraiist

Exactly. Everyone in office should be impeached imo. I'm proud to say I did not vote for either of the candidates. I vote for the Constitution of the United States of America, and anyone who can't follow the cornerstone our country was founded on is not fit to represent our people. They're dragging this # farther and farther down the rabbit hole. Everyone always talks about how bad this country is but why is no one standing up and doing anything about it? I'm ready to. There's more of us than there are of them. It seems like people forgot that the government is supposed to work for us, not the other way around. It's disgusting

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by apodictic

Why aren't people standing up and doing something? Probably because Jersey Shore is on and people have been eating a little too much McDonalds.

Things are bad now, but they'll get worse. Maybe then people will decide to speak up.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Pretty sure that WND is not an accepted source by people who care about sources. Kind of like The Examiner. In other words, this whole thread is moot. As are the hundreds that have come before it. This is not breaking news; this is grasping for straws where there are no straws.

That said, O's been crippled politically, so why keep on rehashing this stuff? Especially when it's been shot down...every single time.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by arbitrarygeneraiist

That made me lol...very true. It just sucks that things have to reach rock bottom before people open their eyes and realize what's going on. But unfortunately by then it'll probably be too late

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I wonder what could it mean? when someone can't find your birth certificate doesn't kind of mean you can't prove you exist? so then if this was true then that means obama may not even be human.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
He probably geniunely wanted to release it, but was blackmailed. Surely this is proof that there is something wrong with the certificate, otherwise they would have showed it to us by now. Oh well at least they didn't make a fake one

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by Arbitrageur

The real problem is that ONLY a short form exists. There was no long form and there is no hospital record, because he was not born at a hospital. This was common for the time. Many children were born outside of hospitals, and it only took a little bit of information sent into the DOH to get the short-form completed.

The only way to get the long form was to be born at a Hawaiian hospital.

So, we can never have any closure to this issue, it is impossible. He could have been born a block away from the hospital, or he could have been born in Kenya, the documentation would be the same. That is precisely why the short-form is unacceptable.

According to this statement the original birth certificate does exist in the vital records, no different than any other state.

hawaii.gov...

“Therefore, I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai‘i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai‘i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures.

So now they can't find it?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

Originally posted by sweetliberty
Obama campaigned on open government and transparency,

And you believed him?
Should you be laughing?

I didn't vote for him but that didn't stop me from allowing him the opportunity and respect he deserved to implement his "change", open and transparent government.
I have to mention as an American living in America, I was and am very proud that America, for the most part, does not take skin color into account when choosing who they feel is best for a job.
I gave him a chance with an open mind and heart. I also prayed for him, his family and his protection as we have sicko's out there who would love the opportunity to become infamous for assassinating our first "Black" president.
He has had more than enough time to be transparent, including his long form birth certificate.
If we on ats are expected to show proof, why aren't the same expectations given to our President?
I laugh at Nancy and Obama both. The only thing they have been transparent about is their obvious belief's we work and answer to them and not the other way around.

Obama is a Marxist, he is "mixed" and quite possibly a duel citizen. He governs behind closed doors and with a deaf ear to his servants.
I have to question if he intends on running for a second term. If so, I'm sure he has figured out a way to continue to keep his birth certificate locked away.

Obama, you can ride with us but it is you who will have to sit in the back soon!

Thanks
SL

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join