It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaii governor can't find Obama birth certificate

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
APNewsBreak: Hawaii won't release Obama birth info
Jan 21, 10:05 PM EST
hosted.ap.org...
edit on 093131p://bFriday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
High treason is a hanging offense. Someone with come up with a fake one I'm sure.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
hosted.ap.org...
edit on 093131p://bFriday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

Hawaii's privacy laws have long barred the release of a certified birth certificate to anyone who doesn't have a tangible interest.

You'd think every US citizen would have a "tangible interest" in knowing if their president was infact eligible to hold that position...
Or every soldier who has to fight under the "commander-in-chief of the United States Armed Forces. ..."

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack]
You'd think every US citizen would have a "tangible interest" in knowing if their president was infact eligible to hold that position

That would imply that only the original birth certificate can prove a persons birth, that is not the case, hence the original birth certificate not being a requirement to the presidency.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

You'd think every US citizen would have a "tangible interest" in knowing if their president was infact eligible to hold that position...
Or every soldier who has to fight under the "commander-in-chief of the United States Armed Forces. ..."

That is exactly why I have a really hard time even pretending many birthers are the least bit sincere. If that were the case, BEFORE the election would have been the time to call those things in to question. The fact that none of you cared about how eligible anyone was for president until AFTER Obama was elected is more telling than anything really.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
Two senior state officials and a senior elections clerk have commented on it, and their claims are contradictory.

Which two states officials might you refering to again? Fukino and the Governor Lingle? How did they contradict each others statements again? Governor Lingle of Hawaii may have gotten information incorrect as she does not have direct access to the presidents information. Health director Fukino is the only state official that has been vocal thus far that has access to the presidents birth certificate.

As for the elections clerk you speak of, Adams, making the claim that he "contradicted" the statements of Fukino and former Governor Lingle would imply that he actually holds authority over Obama's birth records, which he does not. Adams only came out and claimed he had access to Obama's birth records with absolutely no evidence to show for it. Later on it was clarified that he meant his supervisor got an email from health authorities claiming the birth certificate did not exist, but he still hasn't shown anything for this. Adams was also lying when he claimed administrative election clerk of Hawaii, it simply is not true as stated by then Hawaiian elections administrator, Glen Takahashi

"Our office does not have access to birth records," Takahashi said.

You are clearly twisting much of the information out there. But please, continue with the misinformation.

Former governor Lingle, who said he was born at Kapiolani and who directed Fukino to put that in the press release? Or Fukino who denies this and apparently refused to put Kapiolani in the press release?

Did Fukino outright deny Kapiolani as Obama's hospital of birth? Or did she just refuse to answer further birther questions following her release of multiple statements over the last two years? I think common sense would dictate the latter. I don't blame her for moving on, the woman has better things to do with her time, she has a job to see to, it is not her place to answer partisan conspiracy theorists.

Or Adams who says Kapiolani has no record of him being born there?

Adams is a liar. He claimed he had confirmation regarding Obama's birth records and his senior elections administration clarified that neither he nor Adams hold any such access. Why on earth are you using this man as a reference? You cannot bring yourself to believe Hawaiian health director Fukino, but you choose to believe a man who made a false claim. How does that work again?

Dr Corsi said he hired some private investigators (PIs) in 2008 who reported that neither Queens nor Kapiolani had any record of Obama's birth, however I'm not sure how the PIs could find that out since I'm not sure the hospitals would tell them anything,

So essentially, you are running with what a bunch of PI's and Adams tells you, but you have absolutely nothing other than their own word? And has this not been explained already? Aside from immediate family members, only Hawaiian health authorities have access to Obama's birth records.

And corsi is a political hack and has been for the last 8 years. The fact you are using this man as a reference as well further indicates where you stand.

I don't think even Fukino has been entirely consistent with her own statements, like the way her later press release dropped the birth certificate claim that was in her earlier press release.

Can you list her contradicting statements. I find it amusing that you contiously doubt Fukino and the governor, yet you continiously reference Corsi, a known political hack, and Adams the elections clerk, a confirmed liar.

all birth certificates are vital records, but not all vital records are birth certificates,

Correct. However Fukino already clarified on what she meant by vital records:

“I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, Director of the Hawai‛i State Department of Health, have seen the original vital
records maintained on file by the Hawai‘i State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama
was born in Hawai‘i and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing further to add to this statement
or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago.”

hawaii.gov...

Now either you are calling her and other health officials liars or not. Make up your mind.
edit on 21-1-2011 by Southern Guardian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

That is exactly why I have a really hard time even pretending many birthers are the least bit sincere. If that were the case, BEFORE the election would have been the time to call those things in to question. The fact that none of you cared about how eligible anyone was for president until AFTER Obama was elected is more telling than anything really.

I guess we are all simple dumb sheep and ASSUME our officials actually check things like this..
It turns out they didn't...Though they were meant to vet any candidate..

So is it really my fault that our "payed" officials did not do their job properly??

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia
BEFORE the election would have been the time to call those things in to question.
First of all, I think he was born in Hawaii so I don't think that makes me a birther, but I would like to see Obama resolve the issue by doing what McCain did. The issue was raised before the election, and Alan Keyes filed lawsuits against both candidates (McCain AND Obama) because of what he felt were legitimate questions about the candidacy of both of them. McCain provided his long form birth certificate, Obama didn't, only the certification extract. And by the way, it's still before the 2012 election which the governor of Hawaii mentioned in the OP article:

Abercrombie told the Honolulu Star Advertiser he was searching within the Hawaii Department of Health to find definitive vital records that would prove Obama was born in Hawaii, because the continuing eligibility controversy could hurt the president's chances of re-election in 2012.
I wonder if Abercrombie saw this:

New Arizona Law Requires Proof of Citizenship for Presidential Race

If Barack Obama wants to be on the ballot in Arizona in 2012, he had better cough up a long form US birth certificate –like the one that lawsuit after lawsuit has asked Obama to produce. ...

An article from KPHO.com, a Phoenix radio station, reports: “The Arizona House on Monday voted for a provision that would require President Barack Obama to show his birth certificate if he hopes to be on the state’s ballot when he runs for reelection.
Now if Arizona is the only state to require the candidates to prove their eligibility, then we still may not see the birth certificate, but if Texas passes such a law, then Obama may have to do what McCain did and show some real records instead of computer generated extracts where we have to take the word of state officials who can't even keep their story straight, as we've had three different accounts from Lingle, Fukino, and Adams and they are in conflict. Adams I'm not sure about, but you'd at least think that Governor Lingle and Director Fukino could keep their story straight.

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
hosted.ap.org...
Either we have some psychics in the thread, or it wasn't that hard to predict:

Originally posted by 46ACE
Abercrombie:"This birther thing is stupid!" I'll fix this..."
Democrats : " uh no please don't bother"..
abercrombie "Er ....uh...
uh....
crap..."
I think that pretty much nailed it.

Originally posted by Expat888
A grey alien riding nessie carrying the holy grail will appear before obamas birth certificate ever does...
Obamas birth certificate ( a real one ) has to be the most elusive item in the universe...
Maybe, the only thing that might change it is if some states pass laws which affect the standard of evidence required to get on the ballot for 2012. Arizona alone won't be enough, because Obama won't win that state anyway. And Okubo's offer to provide the birth certificate still stands for 2012, doesn't it?

the.honoluluadvertiser.com...

Okubo said, "If someone from Obama's campaign gave us permission in person and presented some kind of verification that he or she was Obama's designee, we could release the vital record."
I haven't heard anyone from the state of Hawaii retract that offer, so I assume it's still valid for the 2012 campaign.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
The mere fact that this issue has played out in the way it has, tells me that there is something fishy about Obama's birth records. There must be some irregularity that is irregular enough for Obama and supporters to want to conceal it. It's completely obvious that this must be the case. To pretend that this documentary issue is without some sort of questionable circumstance looks absurd and is absurd.

Normally, the delivering obstetrician's name would be known and his relatives would be happy to acknowledge their family's part in the President's story. In Obama's case the details of the first years appear obscure in certain areas. There has to be a reason for this.

He may well have been born in Hawaii, but it appears that he can't prove it conclusively.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

First of all, I think he was born in Hawaii so I don't think that makes me a birther,

Oh so now you believe he was born in Hawaii despite spending hours disputing any evidence that he was. That makes alot of sense, but then again I'd say you are merely moving the goal post. And yes, you are still a birther. There are many birthers who dispute Obama's eligibility but insist they believe he was born in Hawaii. Plenty of em' and you ain't the first.

Alan Keyes filed lawsuits against both candidates (McCain AND Obama) because of what he felt were legitimate questions

That had little to nothing to do with legitimate questions for Alan keyes, this was purely political and McCain was just a sider to cover up for his vendetta against Obama. Keyes has had it in for Obama since the 2004 Illinios senate elections and had made numerous other accusations on him recently including Obama being a "radical communist". He is not an impartial individual on this matter and it astounds me that you continue to use him as a reference in your posts.

Now if Arizona is the only state to require the candidates to prove their eligibility, then we still may not see the birth certificate, but if Texas passes such a law, then Obama may have to do what McCain did and show some real records instead of computer generated extracts

Once again, they cannot make a law requiring original birth certificates as many americans including previous presidents no longer had them. In the state of Hawaiia there are only two kinds of birth certificates, the original long form birth certificate and the short form. Making such a law would disqualify millions and is unrealistic.

I've had a close look at the Arizona law and it does not request a specific original birth certificate so neither will this law solve the issue for birthers if hypothetically it was placed in effect.

2012 is on it's way though, birthers better gather up something, fast.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
The mere fact that this issue has played out in the way it has, tells me that there is something fishy about Obama's birth records.

This is a conspiracy forum, catering mostly toward the political opposition of the president. It is being played out alright, like many many other cases and conspiracy theories.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Since you seem obviously to be an Obama defender and know everything in regards to the Birther issues, can I ask you one question??

Why, knowing that it is there, do you think Obama refuses to show his LFBC and instead costs the tax payer money with all these challenges in court?
It simply doesn't make sense to me..

And please don't post the usual "because he doesn't have to"
There must be more reason than that seeing as how long this has gone on...

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I lost my bith certificate..born in Nevada and when i wanted to get a copy they could only give me a slip of paper with half the info that was on the original, they could not find the other info...guess it happens

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

Two senior state officials and a senior elections clerk have commented on it, and their claims are contradictory.
Which two states officials might you refering to again? Fukino and the Governor Lingle? How did they contradict each others statements again? Governor Lingle of Hawaii may have gotten information incorrect as she does not have direct access to the presidents information.
Well it's funny you should say that, because another anti-birther accused me of being an idiot for questioning what was claimed by a state official as high ranking as the governor, and now I have another anti-birther telling me the opposite, that I should NOT take the word of Hawaii's governor because the governor doesn't have access to the records and may have gotten it wrong. Which is it? By the way I tend to lean toward agreeing with you on this issue, the governor MAY be wrong as you suggest but this is the kind of thing that reinforces why we shouldn't treat the statement of any one individual as godlike and infallible, since anyone, including Fukino, could make an error or "be mistaken". You were mistaken about this issue yourself as you may recall when you thought Fukino said it but she didn't. And I said I wasn't sure about Adams but you just ignored that and went on a rant about him, fine.

First of all, I think he was born in Hawaii so I don't think that makes me a birther,

Oh so now you believe he was born in Hawaii ... I'd say you are merely moving the goal post.
Please tell me what makes you think I'm moving the goal post. Let me give you a clue: Read my signature, specifically the quote that I don't want to believe, I want to know. There's a difference.

Right now I can only believe because I have to take the word of state officials who have told me contradictory things, and it doesn't end there, even members of the Obama family have said contradictory things about where Obama was born. You don't know, and nobody I know of (except maybe Fukino and some of her staff) KNOWS where Obama was born. Some people BELIEVE he was born at Kapiolani. I haven't seen enough evidence to make me believe that, since all Fukino would confirm is what's on the short form which doesn't say anything about Kapiolani, and in fact her press release directly contradicted the governor's statement about instructing her to include Kapiolani in the release, since the release said the governor gave her no special instructions.

How people can say they KNOW where Obama was born when they DON'T know where he was born astounds me. So I have a belief that he was born in Hawaii. But I have no idea where, (Queens? Kapiolani? a bedroom?) and there are conflicting reports, and that bothers me because I only believe it and I don't know it.

I haven't moved the goalpost, and of course when I BELIEVE something instead of KNOWING it, then yes I have some doubts, that's the difference between believing something versus knowing it. Source documents could easily resolve the issue and I agree completely with this:

Originally posted by ipsedixit
The mere fact that this issue has played out in the way it has, tells me that there is something fishy about Obama's birth records. There must be some irregularity that is irregular enough for Obama and supporters to want to conceal it. It's completely obvious that this must be the case. To pretend that this documentary issue is without some sort of questionable circumstance looks absurd and is absurd.

He may well have been born in Hawaii, but it appears that he can't prove it conclusively.

As I said here:

Originally posted by SilentKillah
I truly hope that they do produce something to satisfy most of those peoples' needs then. I believe that they will soon... but it will only quite some. This debate will never end for others, but I can only hope for the best.
Me too, the current governor does seem sincere and maybe he can straighten this whole mess out. That's apparently his intention and I hope he succeeds.
I'm really just looking for some confirmation, and governor Abercrombie got my hopes up it would be resolved, but now all he's done is really added more questions than answers.
edit on 22-1-2011 by Arbitrageur because: fix typo

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Well it's funny you should say that, because another anti-birther accused me of being an idiot

People will say many things on this forum. I don't think you're an idiot, infact I do believe you are well aware that Obama is eligible for the presidency, you just don't care to admit it, like many birthers. You just don't like him, and like others here you are riding waves of misinformation to discredit his position of power. I do believe there are far more relevant points to focus towards Obama, one of those being his support for the patriot act, but for some reason, people like yourself must make every effort to deny the election result and outcome of 2008, as aside to Obama's performance as president. I don't know how this helps you or your political agenda, sitting here day in and day out complaining about the president not showing you personally some documents. Time comes and goes, the elections and his eligibility came and went.

You were mistaken about this issue yourself as you may recall when you thought Fukino said it but she didn't.

No she didn't, it was the governor, and Fukino? She didn't deny the statement neither did she confirm it, and all you have to show for it is.... wait for it.... more questions as to why she didn't answer. For some reason you think making up questions is sufficient for evidence, it isn't.

Please tell me what makes you think I'm moving the goal post.

Because you spend your time demanding this man release his birth certificate because you are unsatisfied with the statements from Fukino and Governor lingle, meanwhile you insist you believe he was born in Hawaii. So which is it? Or are you demanding he release his birth certificate to satisfy other birthers?

Right now I can only believe because I have to take the word of state officials

That is how it has always been. For years we had presidents elected and not an ounce of doubt about their eligibility. I myself have not seen one original birth certificate from any other president I know of. I am aware Reagan has a birth certificate, registered in 1942, about 41 years following his birth, but aside from him and Obama, nobody else. All of a sudden it's a different story, and you have to "take the word of officials" this time because this president makes you personally uncomfortable.

Do you want to know the truth? Neither you or I will ever know without a doubt the pasts of our presidents. We just take whats presented to us in the media, on the net, and we choose to run by what is presented. Even with a birth certificate, original or short form, we assume its authenticity despite our lack of knowledge over birth certificates and we choose to believe the evidence. None of us will ever know, we make up our own judgements based on what is provided and that will be the case to come for the next, what, 8 or 10 presidents in our life time to come. Obama has actually gone that bit further in proving his eligibility than any other president that I've come across. At the end of the day I have my judgements, and just as the other presidents, I have taken what I have researched and concluded he is eligible. You are making up your own mind, and regardless of what is put infront of you, you will at the end of the day have your own personal judgement.

even members of the Obama family have said contradictory things about where Obama was born.

Which family member again? Bringing up old birther evidence again huh? You're probably talking about that unauthenticated audio tape of Obama's estranged former step grandmother who actually stated Obama was born in Hawaii upon listening to the entire thing. Unless I'm mistaken? Care to reference here? Thanks.

I haven't seen enough evidence to make me believe

I highly doubt any evidence will. I believe, and this is my own judgement here, that you don't like the way this man acts and looks. He is different to the other presidents you have lived through, and something about him bothers you that you care not to get into. This birther nonsense is just away to cater to that personal feeling of yours.

since all Fukino would confirm is what's on the short form which doesn't say anything about Kapiolani, and in fact her press release directly contradicted the governor's statement

and again I ask you where in Fukino's statement did it contradict the governors? And likewise let me remind you again, the governor does not have direct access to Obama's birth certificate like Fukino does.

he can straighten this whole mess out.

Mess? I tell ya, theres a world beyond this forum, there really is, and this birther nonsense is not a whole lot important in issues at the center of attention in that world. You talk as if the concerns of birthers is causing drama in DC, maybe you should come back to reality.
edit on 22-1-2011 by Southern Guardian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   

reply to post by Southern Guardian

Since you seem obviously to be an Obama defender and know everything in regards to the Birther issues, can I ask you one question??

Why, knowing that it is there, do you think Obama refuses to show his LFBC and instead costs the tax payer money with all these challenges in court?
It simply doesn't make sense to me..

You must of missed this post..
So I'll post again....

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I'll respond to that previous post of yours, and then after, once I've responded, you can send me those links to the original birth certificates of Bush and Clinton, thanks.

Since you seem obviously to be an Obama defender

Ask me about the patriot act and this current healthcare law in place and I'll be anything but. I do however see this birther nonsense as just another avenue for closeted racists and partisans to walk down on without being caught out, nothing more.

Why, knowing that it is there, do you think Obama refuses to show his LFBC

Once again you claim Obama refuses to show his original birth certificate. When did Obama respond to the demands of birthers? Refusing would involve Obama publically saying "no" to birthers which is not the case. I don't think he cares neither does the rest of his administration, and the rest of the world. Obama has not refused anything, he just hasn't responded.

and instead costs the tax payer money with all these challenges in court?
It simply doesn't make sense to me

It makes no sense to me to claim that Obama is spending tax payer money, and yet you cannot provide any evidence that Obama is spendingtax payer money on these birther lawsuits. Where is the evidence he's spending money on these challanges? Considering all 71 of them were dismissed.

I'm sorry this is of an inconvenience to you, but he doesn't have to, neither has any of the presidents before him and neither will the presidents after him. That is just the reality here. You can ask question after question and it still will not make a difference as to whether he is required or not.

This is a conspiracy forum, and considering Obama is still in office, there are many disgruntled voters who are still, how shall I say? "shell shocked" from the election outcome of 2008. So long as Obama is in office, he will remain the foreigner, or the muslim, or the homosexual, or whatever.
edit on 22-1-2011 by Southern Guardian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   

No she didn't, it was the governor, and Fukino? She didn't deny the statement neither did she confirm it
Fukino said the governor gave her no special instructions but the governor said she did, so they can't both be right:

Lingle: "I had my health director, who is a physician by background, go personally view the birth certificate, in the birth records, of the Department of Health, and we issued a news release at that time saying that the president was in fact born at Kapiolani Hospital, in Honolulu Hawaii, and that's just a fact."

That's a fact? We don't know if it's a fact or not, maybe the governor instructed Fukino to issue the press release about Kapiolani, or maybe she didn't. But what we DO know, is that Fukino issued a press release and it didn't state Kapiolani, and further it said the governor gave her no special instructions, which is clearly not what the governor claimed in that interview that she gave special instructions to Fukino to issue a news release "at that time saying that the president was in fact born at Kapiolani Hospital". So they can't both be right.

Do you want to know the truth? Neither you or I will ever know without a doubt the pasts of our presidents. We just take whats presented to us in the media, on the net, and we choose to run by what is presented. Even with a birth certificate, original or short form, we assume its authenticity despite our lack of knowledge over birth certificates and we choose to believe the evidence.
Yes but I haven't seen the evidence Fukino has, and the evidence I have seen is contradictory, such as...

Which family member again? Care to reference here? Thanks.
His sister said he was born at Queens. Then in another interview she said he was born at Kapiolani. And it wasn't just his sister. Governor Lingle said he was born at Kapiolani, but this UPI news article said he was born at Queens:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b257757328f5.jpg[/atsimg]

Fact-checking organization Snopes changed the "facts" about the location of Obama's birth:

News sites swap Obama's birthplace like magic UPI, Snopes change location

Then WND published an article questioning that, and and the "fact" published by Snopes was replaced with a different "fact":

I got news for you and all the other anti-birthers out there. Real facts don't change like that. And when fact-checking organizations state the facts, and then the say those facts were in error and they replace them with new facts, if that doesn't draw those so-called "facts" into question, it's a sign of an unthinking mind that would accept contradicting "facts" as facts. Facts don't look like this. Again, nobody seems to know where the president was born, except possibly Fukino. And since she and the governor made different statements and I don't know which one is telling me the truth, that makes it even harder to treat Fukino as an infallible person incapable of making any mistake or misinterpretation of what she has seen, especially when the governor's claimed instructions to her seemed so clear and unambiguous to include Kapiolani in the press release.

And this should be the easiest thing to resolve, and would be if Obama took Okubo up on her offer to provide the vital records.
edit on 22-1-2011 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I guess we are all simple dumb sheep and ASSUME our officials actually check things like this..
It turns out they didn't...Though they were meant to vet any candidate..

I am not buying it. Every 4 years a president is vetted and elected the same way. Suddenly, Obama wins and you all decide that maybe he was not vetted properly during the 2 years he was running for that seat? NOT BUYING IT. Considering you have no dog in this fight, I buy it even less.

So is it really my fault that our "payed" officials did not do their job properly??

Yes, because AS I JUST SAID, you all should have worried about it before he was elected. Blaming it on other people only reinforces my point because you are still blaming those people but now you have the nerve to whine about feeling like maybe you should have not trusted them before.

Sorry, you should have checked to see if they vet the candidates the way you like before he was elected. Waiting until after to raise questions you could have been raising for two years makes no sense to me. I am not sure why any Australians would think otherwise.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

First of all, I think he was born in Hawaii so I don't think that makes me a birther, but

Save it. You are.

I would like to see Obama resolve the issue by doing what McCain did.

That is never going to happen, mostly because it seems birthers are really confused on the McCain issue. You look into that for real this time and then come back and see if you can say all that and have it make sense.

The issue was raised before the election, and Alan Keyes filed lawsuits against both candidates (McCain AND Obama) because of what he felt were legitimate questions about the candidacy of both of them. McCain provided his long form birth certificate, Obama didn't, only the certification extract. And by the way, it's still before the 2012 election which the governor of Hawaii mentioned in the OP article:

Not even remotely correct. John McCain did not show a long form BC and prove he was eligible. Congress declared him eligible. That is not something they can or have to do for people born in Hawaii. Get your McCain story straight first.

Abercrombie told the Honolulu Star Advertiser he was searching within the Hawaii Department of Health to find definitive vital records that would prove Obama was born in Hawaii, because the continuing eligibility controversy could hurt the president's chances of re-election in 2012.
I wonder if Abercrombie saw this:

New Arizona Law Requires Proof of Citizenship for Presidential Race

If Barack Obama wants to be on the ballot in Arizona in 2012, he had better cough up a long form US birth certificate –like the one that lawsuit after lawsuit has asked Obama to produce. ...

An article from KPHO.com, a Phoenix radio station, reports: “The Arizona House on Monday voted for a provision that would require President Barack Obama to show his birth certificate if he hopes to be on the state’s ballot when he runs for reelection.
Now if Arizona is the only state to require the candidates to prove their eligibility, then we still may not see the birth certificate, but if Texas passes such a law, then Obama may have to do what McCain did and show some real records instead of computer generated extracts where we have to take the word of state officials who can't even keep their story straight, as we've had three different accounts from Lingle, Fukino, and Adams and they are in conflict. Adams I'm not sure about, but you'd at least think that Governor Lingle and Director Fukino could keep their story straight.

This is the funniest part of this whole birther ordeal. Look into these new eligibilty laws. You will see that the short form Hawaiian birth certificate Obama published online is acceptable proof under these new laws. Get excited about it though.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join