It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaii governor can't find Obama birth certificate

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian
Alan Keys ran against Obama for the senate and got his ass handed to him for number of reasons in 2003/2004. Alan keys was also known Reagan backer and is a staunch conservative.
Maybe, but I'm not sure conservative McCain would agree since he was the target of Keyes' lawsuit.

If he was really that conservative, wouldn't he have avoided targeting other conservatives like McCain and only filed the lawsuit against Obama?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhantomLimb
He has to pay lawyers to defend him in court against the lawsuits brought.

Typical birther lie, devoid of facts. Obama's lawyer works pro-bono over the silly birther lawsuits

"This suit, like all of the others that have been filed challenging Obama’s qualifications for the Presidency, is frivolous,” he said in an email to POLITICO, adding that he is, in fact, working pro bono. “There is absolutely no truth to the stories about the untold millions supposedly being paid to us,” he said."
dyn.politico.com...

He has yet to produce a birth certificate.

Yet another birther lie, it has been posted here and many other places on the net.

just why do birthers keep telling lies?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I'll tell ya...The problem I have with Obama is the way he executes his duties in office. It's as if he has NO loyality to the United States. Running around the globe bowing down to British Royality,Chinese dictators, Saudi Kings and apologizing for America. (We are not perfect but were still the best around) Which would make sense if he indeed was not born here or gave up his citizenship when he was adopted in Indonesia. We know he struggled with his identiy as a young man growing up according to his books.

Watching him roll out the red carpet for a dictator that represents the worst of human kind under a flag that has more innocents killed than Hitler and Stalin combined makes me absolutely sick. Chineese flags draped up and down Pennsylvainia Ave...Mrs. Obama dressing up in red to honor...what?? 60+ million dead under Mao??? Bush made me sick as well with his shredding of the constitution. We have to stop selling out for slave labor and get back to what made this country great.

RON PAUL 2012

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by PhantomLimb
He has yet to produce a birth certificate.

Yet another birther lie, it has been posted here and many other places on the net.
That's a certification that looks like this:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d138f8546147.jpg[/atsIMG]

The certificate would look like this:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e224d8cd1efc.png[/atsimg]
But I think you already know the difference dereks, and I'm not a birther since I think he was born in Hawaii.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

Yet another lie, it would look like the first one, they no longer issue the 2nd one - as you know, but ignore!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Yet another lie, it would look like the first one, they no longer issue the 2nd one - as you know, but ignore!

The lie is this and You know it:

Up until 1968, the standard term for all Africans was "negroe". This fit with the absolute secular scientific teaching of the day which notes the world has 3 races in Mongoloid, Caucasoid and Negroid.
It was not until the Black Revolution when negroe or negro became a foul description in the late 1960's and then "black" was demanded by this group to describe them.
It was not until the late 1970's when political correctness came into vogue that it ushered in by the 1980's the term "African" to describe all blacks.

Whoever forged this birth certificate was not utilizing the 1960's terminology which a black person would be listed as. They fell instead into a warped year 2000 politically correct description of "African".

If, in this case it is African, then why is Stanley Ann Dunham not labeled correctly as North American after her continent? She, though, is labeled correctly as a Caucasian as that is exactly what she is.

That fact is scientific and if it still exists today as proof it certainly is the proof from before 1900 in America and past 1960 that all blacks were noted as "negroe" or "negro" on all public records from birth certificates, marriage licenses, passports, driver's licenses to death certificates.

Whoever forged the Barack Obama birth certificate got caught in their own political correctness.
In 1961 America, blacks were negroes and not Africans no matter if they came from Africa or not.
If one cares to examine the Negroe Leagues in baseball where blacks were to "pass" as Cubans to the United Negroe College Fund to the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, there was no African at all in any terminology.
One was negroe on legal documents and "colored" in common usage.

The CLOB has been made up. It is not true and stop saying that "they have released Obama's certificate" Because IT IS AN OBVIOUS FORGERY!

Sirric

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by dolphinfan

Hawaii governor can't find Obama birth certificate

www.wnd.com

Gov. Neil Abercrombie suggested in an interview published today that a long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate for Barack Obama may not exist within the vital records maintained by the Hawaii Department of Health.

Abercrombie told the Honolulu Star Advertiser he was searching within the Hawaii Department of Health to find definitive vital records that would prove Obama was born in Hawaii, because the continuing eligibility controversy could hurt the president's chances of re-election
(visit the link for the full news article)

Really, Quoting World Net Daily and Jerome Corsi. This really is a conspiracy sight. Sheeesh.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by dolphinfan

It is interesting that the whole political movement between the Tea party and Obama over the issue of non constitutional issues arise when there are serious questions around his legitimacy being the president of the US. I will have mine with two sugars, please.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by sirric

If you can prove that no birth certificates of this era had the word "Black" on them, then you'd win the pulitzer prize. Since you are pulling this out of your ass and have no credible evidence to back this up- you are clearly taking this thread nowhere.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
The casualness that some display over the legitimacy of Soetoro's occupation of the White House leaves me amazed.
This man is supposedly head of state.
As such he has signed countless laws and documents.
Already it has been shown his father nationality means he was born a dual citizen and therefore is not 'natural born'.
Yet in general the Americans do not seem to care that their constitution and legality is being trampled.
Everything that man has signed including Obamacare has question marks on it. In fact more than that.
If he is a dual citizen then everything is voided.
This from a nation who has murdered and bombed its way across the planet to bring 'democracy' and 'truth' etc etc.

Bucket please. The hypocrisy is nauseating.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
From Urban Dictionary

Birther
A racist sore loser who can't deal with having a black president so they make up absurd conspiracy theories about Barack Obama's birth certificate.

These nutjobs actually believe that there has been a conspiracy going back 48 years to fake Barack Obama's birth certificate. Apparently they had a crystal ball and knew that this black child (born in the days of segregation) would someday run for President. All I can say is LOL

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I didn't say they still issue it, only that they offered to provide it to the Obama campaign:

the.honoluluadvertiser.com...

Okubo said, "If someone from Obama's campaign gave us permission in person and presented some kind of verification that he or she was Obama's designee, we could release the vital record."
If they've already released the birth certificate, then what the heck is Okubo offering to release?

They issue certifications now, but they said they still have the birth certificate, and will release it to Obama's campaign on request.

Words mean something, and "certificate" and "certification" are two different words and refer to two different documents. Please stop pretending it's the same word and the same document because it's not. Thanks!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by dolphinfan

this is bs, dont when u all get a job u have to prove WHO U ARE id, ss# and maybe birth certificate they should have records of his entire life for the public to see

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Originally posted by backinblack
Ohh BS...It's an extract..

It is a valid birth certificate, accepted for anything a birth certificate is needed for - something the birthers ignore!

Not quite right..

When the certification does include the names of the parents, it can be used in lieu of a long form birth certificate in almost all circumstances

"in ALMOST all circumstances"

You get what the "ALMOST" means right??

Also, the long form "original" has the delivering doctors name..

Seriously? Because I have two birth certificates of my own daughter born in 2007. The first one was the one that we received leaving the hospital that has her footprints on it. I see no doctor's name on it at all... and don't think that it's "really" even a birth certificate at all!

Now just before we were leaving the hospital, i was told by a nurse, doctor, or someone who is trained on this that we needed to call the records place in Baltimore, MD to get her birth certificate. I did and what I received was a "Certificate of Live Birth". Looks very similar to what I've seen on my President. No doctor's name on there either.

So... where is her "long form" as you all are putting it? I have no clue. Wouldn't know how to obtain it if I needed it. But what I have is enough for her to go to school. It will be enough for her to get a government job or join the military. Heck... it will be enough for her to become the President one day!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e224d8cd1efc.png[/atsimg]
But I think you already know the difference dereks, and I'm not a birther since I think he was born in Hawaii.

Never seen anything like what you've posted. I have 3 kids all born within the last 4 years. I have only received the form like Obama has out on all three and the one that I described for my daughter above... only for my daughter. All three were born at a different hospital. As a matter of fact... all were born in different states. MD, SC, and VA. And heck... I was born in DC, and never seen that form you posted on myself or my wife.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Barack obama being the first black president,that in itself is a lie,He is the first Mixed Race president,why cant you americans see that then worry about whether or not he was born as an american

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

But wasn't the Hollander suit dismissed for lack of standing? Just like the lawsuits for Obama to release his have been dismissed for lack of standing?

All lawsuits, including the ones challenging McCain, were dismissed. I didn’t meant to say that a Court ordered McCain to present his birth certificate, but that it was actually annexed in Hollander’s brief. At least that’s the impression I had, but I admit I could be incorrect on that since this nonsense was over 2 years ago and I haven’t paid much attention to the lawsuits.

On this page from the Dallas Morning News talking about Hollander’s suit, however, they link McCain’s birth certificate and claim the source is “Don Lamb in Panama.”

edit: On the wikipidia entry of the McCain long form birth certificate image, there’s the following comment:

This is apparently an image of the original long-form "vault copy" birth certificate of U.S. Senator John McCain, obtained from the Michael E. Moritz College of Law, Ohio State University. The birth certificate was issued by the Panama Canal Health Department, and states that the attending physician was R.F. Annis; the birth occurred at 6:25 PM on August 29, 1936 in Colon Hospital, City of Colon, Republic of Panama. This Certificate of Birth was introduced in a 2008 court case: Fred Hollander vs. McCain and RNC, New Hampshire District Court.

Ok your source indicates he was reluctant to show it, but he DID show it to reporters. I said he openly provided it, to settle the dispute, which he did, I didn't say he willingly provided it, since he was apparently reluctant at first.

Right, because if only Obama had shown his birth certificate to a reporter you all wouldn’t be complaining. Wait, but he did show it to factcheck.org and they posted it online. And then the Obama campaign posted on their website and that wasn’t enough because “it wasn’t his long form birth certificate.”

Let me ask you, since you apparently don’t have a problem with the McCain campaign showing the birth certificate to one reporter, and taking it at face value, do you know if they showed the reporter the long form birth certificate? No. Yet that doesn’t bother you as it does with Obama.

Another question: have the Panamanian or US authorities confirmed they have the original vital records of McCain? No. You have that confirmation in the case of Obama and yet you’re making up things about difference of language between the two statements of Fukino because that’s the next straw you can grasp.

edit on 20-1-2011 by aptness because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by GhostLancer
With all of that in mind, I imagine that there is a real birth certificate somewhere. Maybe it was, as can happen, misplaced or unintentionally destroyed or discarded. The fact that President Obama HAS a social security card, HAS a driver's license, HAS a passport, HAS a security clearance, WAS elected to senatorial office and WAS elected to the Presidency speaks volumes for the legitimacy of his citizenship.

Had his citizenship been in question at all during any of those acquisitions and triumphs, he would not have made it to the next stage.

The debate isn't about whether he's a citizen, it's about whether or not he's a specific type of citizen called a "natural born citizen".

None of those activities you describe except the presidency require the citizen to be a natural born citizen, as far as I know.

Ahhh, I see. Still, if you are the child of US citizens, you can be born anywhere in the world and you are still a "natural born citizen." It's not a matter of where you are born as much as who your parents are. Think about military folks making babies while overseas and there is no "American" hospital, just the local hospital. That baby is an American citizen, considered "natural born," and can run for the office of the Presidency.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Oh Wait!
The Hawaii Gov says that the record of birth is in the archives!!!

It's in the archives

But of course, this will not be sufficient for those who are convinced that Obama was born elsewhere.

The word of anyone who says he was born elsewhere is irrefutable but the word of a governor is always in doubt.

I think this is a dead issue. Get over it.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by GhostLancer
Ahhh, I see. Still, if you are the child of US citizens, you can be born anywhere in the world and you are still a "natural born citizen."

This is not entirely correct. The Supreme Court never ruled specifically on the question of whether persons born abroad are natural-born citizens.

Think about military folks making babies while overseas and there is no "American" hospital, just the local hospital. That baby is an American citizen, considered "natural born," and can run for the office of the Presidency.

That baby is considered a US citizen — not necessarily natural-born citizen; see above — not because he was born in a military hospital. Birth in military or diplomatic facilities abroad does not confer US citizenship by virtue of birth.

That baby would be a US citizen by virtue of a provision in 8 USC 1401, under the (c), (d) or (e) paragraphs. This legislation was introduced initially by Nationality Act of 1940, and has subsequently been amended by different Acts, such as the Immigration and Naturalization Act of 1952, for example.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join