It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Rockefeller confronted at Chilean Airport during vacation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

I have to admit this video made me laugh a little.
I mean he's trying to get a point across but he just can't be taken seriously by me.

What is curious to me is, how did he know David Rockefeller would be there, and why didn't a man like that not have more security? Or why didn't he leave in a limo from the back of the airport?
Are they made out to be worse than they are?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Rockafeller is a boss, boss of all bosses.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by caymanboi
Rockafeller is a boss, boss of all bosses.

We put terms like President of the USA UNDER the term of this guy.
But this guy has like 1/10 visible security :O

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
so many groups that are against the NWO tend to fight them with the use of tons of resources, energy, and money. and by all means that is what we have to do. the wealth of these people is incredble.

but i just love how this guy goes old school and just straight up says to Rockefeller's face and we the people of the world know what you and your asshole friends are up to and it aint gonna work.

we, the people, certainly are not gonna out spend and out resource these guys, but what we can do is as plain and simple as what this man did. simply stating that we are very aware of what you are doing and have done and a definitive "no" we aren't playing along.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
just leave him alone , by his looks he will probably die in the next few days , I mean just look at him , I can't imagine him remember his name or where he is now.

but really how do these people manage to live that long ?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Anttyk47

We don't dislike the man because he is rich....we dislike him because he uses his money to dominate the world...

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Extreme wealth creates extreme power, extreme power creates extreme arrogance and combining them all creates psychotic dominance over the rest of Humanity.

Case Closed.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
The fact that nobody even tried to take out (or even push!) the cameraman tells alittle about all the NWO theories and how these people "rule the world".

I highly doubt that a person that is "ruling the world" will be THAT defenseless at a foreign country.

Rockerfeller is just another rich person. Not any NWO figure BS.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy
The fact that nobody even tried to take out (or even push!) the cameraman tells alittle about all the NWO theories and how these people "rule the world".

I highly doubt that a person that is "ruling the world" will be THAT defenseless at a foreign country.

My thoughts exactly..
I mean i still have thoughts about NWO. But seeing this..

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr UAE
by his looks he will probably die in the next few days

We certainly can hope, right?

I would sacrifice my Christmas and birthday gifts for the rest of my life for that family to all die a miserable death. That would be a better gift than anyone could possibly give me.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by punctual
reply to post by Anttyk47

We don't dislike the man because he is rich....we dislike him because he uses his money to dominate the world...

and Start illegal wars

and eugenics

and FIAT US currency

and bailout theft

and IRS theft

and the all drug/oil wars

THAT WE DIED IN!

Rockefeller can go f--- himself. F--- him.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy

He's the Rothschild north American industrialist crime boss. Now the Rothschilds are ALOT more secretive.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Don't you think the supposed head of the NWO would book a private charter rather than fly commercial?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dance4Life
Don't you think the supposed head of the NWO would book a private charter rather than fly commercial?

I mentioned that in the beginning

I mean... If i was planning on "depopulating" the world i certainly wouldn't want to be around those kind of people.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Very interesting. Thanks for sharing.

top topics

join