It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NOW, Ron Reagan goes Back on what he said!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Funny, first the little FREAK attempts to say that Reagan had Alzheimers in office, but NOW, he says no!
Hey you LITTLE FREAK, either say one thing or the other, you little FREAK.

www.breitbart.tv...

Listen to the little weasel, now that he realizes what the propagandists want to say, he attempts to take back what he says in his book.

Talking about a weaseal!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Hindsight is 20/20. Its easy to look back now and see the traces of alzeimers in Pres Reagan. During the Iran/Contra hearings, He couldn't remember anything. We all took it a every day political denial, but it was probably, in hindsight, his disease. Remember some of the dumb things he said, like, trees pollute?

Anyway, little Ronny, was probably under pressure from the right to restore Pres Reagan's credability. Otherwise, we would think that he had been just a puppet on a string thoughout is term. He is, after all, the Republic Idol. Everybody wants to emulate him.

I never liked Pres Reagan, but like John Wayne said: "I didn't vote for him, but, he's still my President."

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

Source Breitbart.tv

"...I did not see symptoms of dementia or anything like that while he was in office... I wasn't thinking 'Gee, I'm seeing signs of Alzheimer's here.'"

"In the liberal commentator's new book, he says it's fact that the his father had Alheizmer's while still in office and vividly describes seeing signs of "something beyond mellowing" affecting President Reagan as early as three years into his first term: "My heart sank as he floundered his way through his responses. He looked tired and bewildered," Ron Reagan writes."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If it's based on those 2 comments being contradictory, they are not. Sorry, with all due respect, I disagree with the premise.

You can say it's the fact, after the fact. He's simply explaining in English.

What I mean is, "it's a fact he had Alzheimer's etc..", and "I could see something beyond mellowing etc... "

Is not in contradiction with

"I did not know he had it, I didn't tell myself he had it."

Not in the English language anyway.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggystrange

I looked into this a little further.

I think the main component of all of it was the gunshot. I remember being in class and the announcement over the intercom that Reagan was shot.

Then I read about how his son attempts to say that he had Dementia. Ziggy, you ever get so tired that you are lost at work. One time I had all the bosses, the owner and the three sons show up at the site, I had 8 concrete trucks, 2 pump booms, 200 framers and about 150 other folks running around.

Thomas-the boss was asking me questions and I just went blank. It happens, this is not a sign of Alzheimers.

Now that being said, who knows? I have heard that there has been problems between the two. I am beginning to think that this is more hyperbole about Reagan to just denigrate him mostly.

I was wrong to put forth the thread without further investigation. Now I have heard the doctors, 4 of them have said there is no way Reagan had Alzheimers at the time. Will we ever know the absolute truth?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I spent time reading the hundreds of comments on the breitbart site. MY heart sank. I spent so much time reading the remarks, that I am fearful for America. Terrified for tomorrow.

tptb have got us checkmated, if a 'conservative' backlash means anything.

These people are scary. Every bit as bad as progressives. Every bit as much.

Having insight is a strange circumstance, here on Earth. Shot by both sides.

I sympathize with those who highly regard Reagan. I can understand why they're fracked with junior, who does look like he was strained through a sheet, somehow. What a way to make it.

Looking back, even Nixon is a Saint. He bugged his enemies. Now they bug everything, even thoughts. Naturally, Nixon was martyred for the cause. Reagan's legacy is something I'll have to look at with fresh eyes. All presidents are controlled, all politicians, everyone officially in a place of 'power' are in debt to someone that cannot name unless they mean business in cleaning up the place. Those who have real power are those you would never hear of. Those who are above these men, have supernatural sources that are not to be believed, nor stopped.

But I am fearful to say anything about Reagan, strangely enough. I just don't like barbecues to that degree.

edit on 22-1-2011 by starless and bible black because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by starless and bible black

Oh, one thing is true, if anyone attempts to subvert the movement # could happen.

What happened in the media, the politicians and in the punditry, folks are mad. That I will admit.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

Hi Dude,

Good to see you.

I don't think we will ever know the precise truth.

But hey! That's nothing new.

Best to you and happy new year

Ziggy

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Who cares whether Reagan had Alzheimer or not. It's not like while in office he had any actual power or decision making abilities anyways. Reagan has and always will be a shill to the highest dollar, with a nice voice and pretty face.

new topics

top topics

join