It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Birds Are Coming To Your Neighborhood!! Three Groups of Dead Birds Found in Tennessee 1/18/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
You may not have to go out to rural fields to find more bird die offs.......They seem to keep coming to a neighborhood near you!!

Maybe we should start taking bets of where the next bird die off will be for tomorrow......

A couple of wildlife mysteries cropped up in Obion County over the weekend.
Scattered on and alongside South First Street at the city limit marker in Union City were more than 70 bird carcasses Monday morning.
About 23 dead birds were found flattened on the roadway near Union City’s welcome sign and another 48 dead birds were scattered on the east side of the roadway.

www.nwtntoday.com...

edit on 18-1-2011 by Cloudsinthesky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Add to this the ones that were already found in Tennessee: ATS Thread | More Dead Birds Found In Tennessee

January 6th, 2011

Now, more than 100 dead birds were recently found in Wilson County, causing the Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency to investigate.

“We searched the adjoining fields and everywhere else, and there are no other birds except in this one very localized area,” said Hooper. “The birds have definitely been dead 5 or 6 days."
Source: WSMV Channel 4 - Nashville NBC Station

There were also about 100 birds found in my neighborhood in Nashville a few days after the above was published.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

What now, another truck bird excuse?

I dont know what is going on, but its anything but normal!

As we continue to see "expert" after "expert" offer up the most ridiculous excuses...
I shake my head and wonder how much longer will people buy it?

Somewhere, busy and in hiding are "experts" who already know what is going on, and they arent telling.
edit on 18-1-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DamaSan

That would have to be at least 5 to 6 "reported" bird die offs........Just think whats not being reported or found in that vast rural area of Tenn.....

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

My thoughts exactly. There's probably 10 dead birds for every 1 that you hear about.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Burn did you see how they handled the South Dakota die off?

Brasel says she didn't suspect illness because all the starlings were at a good weight and appeared to be, for the most part, healthy. She planned to send some of the bodies to South Dakota State University for testing, until she got a phone call from officials with the United States Department of Agriculture that solved the mystery

"They said they had poisoned the birds about 10 miles south of Yankton, and they were surprised they came to Yankton like they did," said Brasel.

They were poisoned.....

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Yeah they solved the mystery alright. Was there any word from The Feds on
exactly what the mystery was?

Let me guess...lightening right?
Oh wait, poisioning?

You think they just have a little spin table, they just "spin": the dial ?

Its the 18th, and its still happening.

edit on 18-1-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Sorry, left out the best part........They were poisoned just 10 miles outside of town........No further bird testing needed......

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

At this point I doubt that there is a "logical" cause for every case of bird, fish, cow, seal, etc death.

The radar shows something happened in Arkansas, we just dont know what it is. Yet.
But I dont think that it looked like fireworks, or lightening.

I have never seen so many "experts' that are not qualified!

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Sir, you sure like starting threads that make wild speculations.

Like this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com... that claims that oil was raining down from the sky.

So why should I believe anything else you say?

top topics

join