It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

I cannot stand beng made fun of any longer!!!

page: 3
6
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
People in secondary school (high school) are idiots. They take the p*ss out of people who differ from their interpretation of what being normal is. The best thing you can do is to just ignore them, they main reason why they bully you is because they know they can get a reaction off you. It's the same principle with me, I tease my sister because she's really easy to wind up. If I don't get a reaction, i.e. she doesn't run off "crying", I'll stop because it's boring for me. I had to learn the hard way and always fell for the bait and got really annoyed, which of course made them tease me even more




posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Non Carborundum Illegitii

There are three different types of people in this world:

1) Those who talk about themselves and other people, and

2) Those who talk about things - like sports, cars, institutions, etc., and then there are

3) Those who talk about ideas, science, philosophy, religion, etc.

Don't let the first two bring you down to their level.

Peace.



posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
sometimes it takes a strong person to voice his/her opinion and stand his/her ground no matter what anyone says or thinks. If you learn to do that from your young age, you will become a strong person and may accomplish great things in your life.

Everyone laughed at Einstein when his physics suggested the possibility of time travel....yet his science has stood the test of time......

be faithful, kids tend to be cruel to each other....just try to ignore those who laugh at and make fun of you....



posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I'm 50+ years old. People who upset me so much when I was your age...I don't even remember their names nor do I care to.


If you only understood how completely inconsequential those people are in the big scheme of things, you could laugh it off. Keep in mind that people like that are usually extremely insecure themselves deep inside.

The only person's opinion you should really care about is your own. You need to convince yourself how awesome you are, no one else can do that.



posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gamma MO
If you only understood how completely inconsequential those people are in the big scheme of things, you could laugh it off. Keep in mind that people like that are usually extremely insecure themselves deep inside.


Yep, like me i am 35, i have this till i die i reckon, but your right about those being nobodies.

the ptb will never listen to those people full stop, that live in a world where they are sheep. The ptb will not listen to those people period, and it makes me laugh how the ptb have taught ignorant people to be so arrogant.



posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Thats alright, thats ok, they're gonna pump your gas someday! LOL



posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky
reply to post by ChaosMagician
 


wow i even gave you a chance to read the post and you still missed the point . I guess its easier to hit reply and rant without understanding something right sugar.



you're not saying anything original. I have no idea why you are trying to make it sound like you are. You are trying to make it sound like there is some elaborate meaning behind it now.


There is no greater meaning behind it.

...and if you think I'm going to the cross for scaring stupid kids then you live in a fantasy world.
Not only is fear the best motivator, but it's a damn good teaching tool and if you miss out on using that because you're not smart enough to know what is going too far and what is not, then that's your problem.

I will scare as many children that I come across that I see fit.
I love children and they can't get enough of me.
edit on 19-1-2011 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician
 


What have you said thats original ? you think your ideas are original ? i have an island i would love to sell ya .

Your problem is your ignorance lead you to hit reply to my post without understanding it and now your trying to pick up what little pride you have left .

As for scaring kids , thats great advice from someone who clearly watches to many cartoons.

Do you ever consider what happens if the scare goes wrong ? what if she gets caught middle of it ? what if the kids beat her up and punish her more ? what if she does something illegal inorder to scare them ?


of course you could careless about the consequences its the only rational explaination why you hit reply before understanding posts .



posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky
reply to post by ChaosMagician
 


What have you said thats original ? you think your ideas are original ? i have an island i would love to sell ya .

Your problem is your ignorance lead you to hit reply to my post without understanding it and now your trying to pick up what little pride you have left .

As for scaring kids , thats great advice from someone who clearly watches to many cartoons.

Do you ever consider what happens if the scare goes wrong ? what if she gets caught middle of it ? what if the kids beat her up and punish her more ? what if she does something illegal inorder to scare them ?


of course you could careless about the consequences its the only rational explaination why you hit reply before understanding posts .



blah blah blah hot air blah blah more hot air...

Why don't you take a break for a second and tell everyone what this great meaning behind your post was instead of just claiming it multiple times.

... and for the record... I'm not going around telling people to reread my post because I don't like the negative reactions it got so I don't have to explain anything about originality in my posts. I'm not beating the dead horse. I'm not sawing the saw dust. You made a crappy post and now you want to act like it's my fault because it was too complex for me to understand. I may be abrasive but I think it's clear who is responsible for the most offensiveness.

i gotta go to work...I'm going to be late.



posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician
 


"blah blah blah hot air blah blah more hot air...

Why don't you take a break for a second and tell everyone what this great meaning behind your post was instead of just claiming it multiple times.

... and for the record... I'm not going around telling people to reread my post because I don't like the negative reactions it got so I don't have to explain anything about originality in my posts. I'm not beating the dead horse. I'm not sawing the saw dust. You made a crappy post and now you want to act like it's my fault because it was too complex for me to understand. I may be abrasive but I think it's clear who is responsible for the most offensiveness.

i gotta go to work...I'm going to be late.
"


actually the post was understood as i had explained it after just for you , but you chose to troll instead of understanding it . im just trying to show you here not to talk out your as s and not to hit reply before understaind the post .. or you end up looking foolish like you do now

have a great day at work .

your comments were in the troll section nothing more . It sometimes fun putting them in there place



posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Ditch your so called "friends"
Find people who you can relate to, if no-one around who is interested in the topics on here that you like, that is fine, look for some other groups with activities you like, such as a music club, chess group, whatever that is.
You can get your fix for these topics with people on here. I dont speak to anyone about these topics either, and when I occasionally do most fully grown adults cant deal with it and dont like to talk about it because its outside their comfort zone and they're more interested in X Factor or Call of Duty.

School with some come and go - as some other people have said, these individuals who are doing this to you will probably end up serving you a burger at the McDonalds drive thru so dont let them worry you.
If it's really bad - please speak to your parents/older siblings/teachers whoever - don't sit there struggling with depression without any help its not good for you at all.

Overall - be positive where you can. You obviously have a brain in your head that wants to learn and absorb information about things that interest you, apply that to school and you will be successful in whatever career you choose.

Really hope you get things under control, both the external and internal factors - things will not always be this way.



posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Smile a little more, head up and walk tall. Confidence in yourself says alot..



posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Ok ladies... is this bickering really necessary? I mean really.... we are supposed to be adults here trying to set forth a good example for a young school girl.... i understand both of your points of view, but if you dont agree with each other, could you at least ignore each other? Im just saying....



posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky
reply to post by ChaosMagician
 


"blah blah blah hot air blah blah more hot air...

Why don't you take a break for a second and tell everyone what this great meaning behind your post was instead of just claiming it multiple times.

... and for the record... I'm not going around telling people to reread my post because I don't like the negative reactions it got so I don't have to explain anything about originality in my posts. I'm not beating the dead horse. I'm not sawing the saw dust. You made a crappy post and now you want to act like it's my fault because it was too complex for me to understand. I may be abrasive but I think it's clear who is responsible for the most offensiveness.

i gotta go to work...I'm going to be late.
"


actually the post was understood as i had explained it after just for you , but you chose to troll instead of understanding it . im just trying to show you here not to talk out your as s and not to hit reply before understaind the post .. or you end up looking foolish like you do now

have a great day at work .

your comments were in the troll section nothing more . It sometimes fun putting them in there place



you didn't explain any new crap in any of your craptastic posts. However enigmatic or thought provoking they seem to you, it's just typical ordinary crap to most people.... and if you think that crap is supposed to be deep or something, I envy how easy it must be for you to stay entertained.
I seriously doubt anything you explain will be any more craptacular in content than what you have already demonstrated.

NEWS FLASH. You've got no mystery or deep insight on yer hands there, buddy.

If I was a troll, I wouldn't be pointing out the crapulator in this thread now would I?

.... back to the topic at hand.
The amount of trouble one is willing to get into to make a point varies from person to person.
the amount of trouble i am willing to get into if i have a strong point I want to make is probably a great deal higher but a lot lower than some people out there who really don't give a FVCK about "stuff"

I would absolutely try to find a way to make them shut up or wish they had (...but I cannot tell a lie).. just to see if I can. You should test the waters some times concerning the area of control you have. It's an important thing to assess in life. think of the dangers in the world. If all those dangers lurk in the world that you should be wary of, surely there must be a way to deal with some juvenile ass monkeys. You need a plan... a good one. One that's going to get you in no more trouble then what you are willing to get yourself into. Think about that... and meditate on the actual plan. I have found that over concentrating on an idea you don't yet have can be counterproductive. Sometimes you just have to let it come to you, but you have to make a conscious effort to recognize it when it crosses your mind.



edit on 20-1-2011 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician
 


"you didn't explain any new crap in any of your craptastic posts"

See what happens when you don' read"? My original post then the follow up post to explain it to you. Don' worry i'll post i again for ya

"However enigmatic or thought provoking they seem to you, it's just typical ordinary crap to most people"

Yup sure cookie?

"and if you think that crap is supposed to be deep or something, I envy how easy it must be for you to stay entertained.
I seriously doubt anything you explain will be any more craptacular in content than what you have already demonstrated"


Who said anything abou deep ? Im only replying to you because you trolled got caught and now im gonna teach you never to talk out your a ss untill you hi reply...

"NEWS FLASH. You've got no mystery or deep insight on yer hands there, buddy.

If I was a troll, I wouldn't be pointing out the crapulator in this thread now would I? "


Back to your dillusion about myster or deep knowledge ... its actually basic knowledge that you missed and trolled =)

"back to the topic at hand. "

I hope so you can give alot better advice then you last few silly posts troll


"you didn't explain any new crap in any of your craptastic posts"

Ready for he post after my second one to help explain it better but you chose to troll and here you are a fool once again

"posted on 18-1-2011 @ 11:30 PM this post reply to post by ChaosMagician

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


the biggest problems are solved by the easiest solutions


the only reason this kid is so pissed is because he keeps thinking about it instead of getting over it and moving on to other things


when you see how lucky you are to be in the state you are now you see how small your problems in life really are . He just needs to keep his mind busy realize how lucky he is to be where he is now instead of those poor souls near that gangas river who go thru some # on a daily basis. When you put your little hurt ego aside and look at the bigger picture you realize how pointless it is to waste another day on bullies , when there are easy solutions to deal with it and move on quicker ....you would know this if you understood the post before hitting reply "



You see troll its not deep mystery or secret knowledge Its just that you enjoy hiting reply before even knowing what your replying too. I hope you learned a vaulable lesson here take care



posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky
reply to post by ChaosMagician
 


"you didn't explain any new crap in any of your craptastic posts"

See what happens when you don' read"? My original post then the follow up post to explain it to you. Don' worry i'll post i again for ya

"However enigmatic or thought provoking they seem to you, it's just typical ordinary crap to most people"

Yup sure cookie?

"and if you think that crap is supposed to be deep or something, I envy how easy it must be for you to stay entertained.
I seriously doubt anything you explain will be any more craptacular in content than what you have already demonstrated"


Who said anything abou deep ? Im only replying to you because you trolled got caught and now im gonna teach you never to talk out your a ss untill you hi reply...

"NEWS FLASH. You've got no mystery or deep insight on yer hands there, buddy.

If I was a troll, I wouldn't be pointing out the crapulator in this thread now would I? "


Back to your dillusion about myster or deep knowledge ... its actually basic knowledge that you missed and trolled =)

"back to the topic at hand. "

I hope so you can give alot better advice then you last few silly posts troll


"you didn't explain any new crap in any of your craptastic posts"

Ready for he post after my second one to help explain it better but you chose to troll and here you are a fool once again

"posted on 18-1-2011 @ 11:30 PM this post reply to post by ChaosMagician

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


the biggest problems are solved by the easiest solutions


the only reason this kid is so pissed is because he keeps thinking about it instead of getting over it and moving on to other things


when you see how lucky you are to be in the state you are now you see how small your problems in life really are . He just needs to keep his mind busy realize how lucky he is to be where he is now instead of those poor souls near that gangas river who go thru some # on a daily basis. When you put your little hurt ego aside and look at the bigger picture you realize how pointless it is to waste another day on bullies , when there are easy solutions to deal with it and move on quicker ....you would know this if you understood the post before hitting reply "



You see troll its not deep mystery or secret knowledge Its just that you enjoy hiting reply before even knowing what your replying too. I hope you learned a valuable lesson here take care



no, jackhole... it's not deep therefore why are you going over this # over and over and over like people can't understand it. People can certainly see what you are saying and that you are being a buttnugget.

You are talking about this # like you know everything about the whole situation and no one does... unless the op is your troll. That's why you need to shut up... because you don't know anything about it unless it's all complete bs. Your stupid idiotic advice is the kind of ignorant crap that people tell kids who wind up shooting their damn school up. If someone says they are at the end of their rope, it doesn't #ing matter whether or not YOU think they are... or should feel that way. Don't you get it? it's the #ing person who made the thread who feels that way regardless of whether or not it makes sense to you and even it doesn't, it doesn't mean that it's not going to get out of hand if this person doesn't get help or some kind of relief. If a person says something to the effect of not being able to take anymore... based on the lack of info you should have on this from what has been posted, what you said is like trying to nudge them further to the edge. Or are you stupid? It's pretty simple, you can't see that? That's a simple understanding of behavior and reactions. Of course It's always important to reflect on positive things while in the throes of stress or negative thoughts... to "count your blessings"... rather than your curses, but these understandings should be personal or at least positive and a person who is being wronged should be given their time to come across those understandings when it's time for that to happen (because their conscious will first have to justify it before they will agree that their problem is perhaps smaller than it seems... and they know more about it than you), however subtly or timely that may be. That's a personal development that you just took a huge crap all over and spoiled and are now running around the thread like you had an original thought and something important to say. Silence would be a better teacher in this situation of coping with crap.
To think that no one ever had the thought *it could be worse* is pretty assuming. That's just one of those basic things that runs across everyone's mind. It takes a truly obtuse individual to actually say it.

Well, it could be worse. No # Sherlock, but people are going to talk about it anyway if that's ok with you.

Do I think they should try to take the less serious approach? Absolutely! before it gets too serious. I think he/she should be a pain in their asses just like they are being a pain in his/hers/whoevers and by trying to own the situation in a way, is a means of coping until the situation changes and the person can look back and not feel it is so bad. The thing about taunting is some feel it's an invasion of space and they feel some kind of actual danger from it. Not the words, but the exchange of energy as it's happening... everything else but the words. That really shuts some people down and they need to find a way to react to feel more in control of their situation.


and for the last time... do you know what trolling is? Apparently you haven't got a freaking clue what trolling is AT ALL. Not one word of this is pretense or an attempt to bait anything. If I saw you or anyone else in person i would say it to your face because people with good sense don't say such utterly inconsiderate crap in actual situations. When you start doing that on the internet... cause what that is? Yeah, buddy- that's trolling... and look who is doing it. You are. It doesn't take a real smart person to see that you are just begging for someone to say something to you. You should appreciate the attention. You wanted it.

...and if you think you are teaching me a lesson by repeating yourself, I hope you packed a #ing lunch because you are going to be here a while. You must think there's some kind of blue ribbon or gold medal waiting for ya if you keep talking about the meaning behind the same damn post and teaching people lessons and stuff.
Knock yourself out if it makes you feel accomplished.



posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Try and conform. You always here people say be yourself but that isn't what the world really wants from you. There are very few people you can really be yourself with and still be accepted.



posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by bcroper
Try and conform. You always here people say be yourself but that isn't what the world really wants from you. There are very few people you can really be yourself with and still be accepted.


I have been thinking about conformity.

I have been thinking that a lot of times you can conform to achieve certain things in life- people do it a lot... but many times one is still likely to not get what they want. To some, you will never be able to conform *enough* It seems no matter what you do, a lot of times you just can't win.



posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DoubleLL
 


If they make fun of you, they're not your friends. Pick other people to hang out with. Anyway, the stuff that goes on at school may seem so important but it's not. In five to ten years, they'll be bald, fat losers, or whatever. Keep your chin up.



posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Skid Mark
 


The loons i went to school with spent years ruining my life, so be careful about the scum you goto school with.



new topics

top topics



 
6
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join