It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I cannot stand beng made fun of any longer!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by AeonStorm
WJjeeper...You just made one of my points LOL ...

Glad to see you changed your views

edit on 18-1-2011 by AeonStorm because: Additional Info

yea, around junior year i started being that "guy that was friends with everyone"... I liked that much more than being an asshole who had nothing better to do but punch kids and make fun of people who didnt deserve to be made fun of. now all i do is drive my jeep and chill with my fiance, i am a very happy man... im happy with the desicions i made and wouldnt take any of them back.

self realization- I wanted to be an asshole after i got beat up for the first time... yep 8th grade i got my ass kicked by this supposed "friend". high school was a VERY confusing time.

maybe the OP should start kickin ass and takin names... it works well for a lot of people

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician

"That is a completely pointless thing to say on behalf of someone who probably does not live in that part of india"

yea you really didn't understand the post lol

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Unfortunately "little girl" it's a hard life and you must power through this, probably at some point times will be better...

Now that that's out of the way, I'm gonna have to call cow manure OP...Nice little fishing experiment though, lots of nice people here on ATS to prey upon, hmmmmm?!?!? Which three letter organization do you work for?

edit on 18-1-2011 by Signals because: classified

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

I understood the point you were making and im sure the OP did as well. I think that what he was trying to say was just along the lines of the nature of the photos and the fact that the OP is a school kid. But i did understand your point and you are right, people should be glad for what they have and not waste time worrying about petty things, but if you think about it, a school kid has not been subjected to some of the horrors of the world and things like being made fun of at school IS important at their age because they are at the stage in their life where they are developing their self image and self esteem. I think the first thing that should be addressed is finding out if the OP has had a personal experience which makes them believe in these things and then try to help them understand what they are experiencing and of course this website is the perfect place for that.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Staysay29

I would like to mention my gender is female. So I am a young girl.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DoubleLL

There are alot of A-holes on this website and if anyone says anything rude to you, just ignore them. There are some people on here that actually care for other peoples feelings. You came here to ask for help and that is what you will get, and there will always be negative people anywhere you go, so just ignore anyone who is rude to you on here.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Staysay29

yea your right !

i wonder what would happen if women ran the world , ?

im really starting to believe the no war part .lol

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

LOL well, not to seem like i am talking down about men, but i feel that if they ever gave a woman the chance to run the world im sure it would not be as hellacious as it is now, especially since women are emotional and men are more on the intellect side. Men have had it bred into them for centuries that it is not ok to show emotions and women on the other hand, being more sympathetic, i would think that if given the chance, a woman would make wiser decisions when it came to negotiating and especially war. I could be completely wrong, but that is my opinon. Im sure this post will be deleted momentarily since it is COMPLETELY off topic lol.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

First off, don't apologize. From what I've noticed about people around ATS is that we don't pass judgment to often, and when we do, it's usually for a good set of reasons. Secondly, I hate when people are treated this way. You have no reason to feel this way and it's sickening to think that people are still acting the same way as they did years ago. Nothings changed much with our behavioral skills and people haven't learned that bullying isn't much of an option. My best advice that I can think of to give you would have to be: Let it slide. In my world, who gives a @#!# what people think about me. I'm living my own life. Creating my own dreams. What you do has no effect on them and vice versa.

People like that remind me of how much I looked up to some people in high school when I was younger only to find out when I hit high school that non of them were how I imagined and most of them were just inconsiderate jerks with nothing better to do than to laugh at peoples faults.

Just do you and believe in yourself. Make plans for your future and try not to get caught up in what people think. Always remember to stay true to yourself.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Unless you want to crack some heads to get your point across, which I dont think you should do anyways. Then ignore them, they cant be your friends anyways if they make fun of you, so forget them, there a bunch of duchebags anyways, and get to know some other people, and make some new friends. And get a hobby to help you not focus on what a bunch of idiots say, you know take up a class or learn to sow or something, I would recommend you get a turtle as a pet, turtles are calming to look at. But that's just me, so do as you will.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky

"That is a completely pointless thing to say on behalf of someone who probably does not live in that part of india"

yea you really didn't understand the post lol

yeah yeah, we should all be thankful. we get it.

do you NEVER bitch about anything? I'm willing to bet against that so until you completely stop bitching about anything in your life, maybe you should just keep your lack of advice to yourself because as far as I can see, your post is a complete waste of time and unless you never complain, it also makes you a hypocrite.

is that what you say any time anyone asks for help? tell them to be grateful and it could be worse.
who cares if the op even deserves help... that was just a lame, lazy example of someone saying "I have absolutely no advice on this topic but I want to sound like a do so I'll just make a blanket statement concerning complaints that could cover anything and make me look like nothing is ever wrong with me"

I'm just in a damn eye rollin mood today.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
basically op... what seedofchucky is saying is that even though you have probably tried to look on the bright side of things and tried to see the cup half full... hell, you are even still calling these d-bags friends, what he/she is saying is that they think you are too stupid to first think of things that went right lately and have just all of the sudden jumped to this complaint without ever having considered your good lot in life and now that seedofchucky has pointed this out for you, I am so sure you are just sitting there thinking "gee whiz, i never thought of it like that... that makes all of this a-ok now!
"

No, no, no... I know. Since we could ALL have it so much worse than we do, maybe we should jutst stop and be so grateful that anytime we see something screwed up happening, we'll just say "could be worse" *shrugs*

we'll see a woman getting beat up... we'll holler "Could be worse" *shrugs*
we'll see an old person getting ripped off we'll say 'look on the bright side" *shrugs*

hell, as a matter of fact... we'll just go ahead and make it socially unacceptable to complain. period.
that way all the douchewads can have their day and no one can complain about it.

I mean are we forgetting who really needs the knot jerked into the ass?
who REALLY needs the lesson for today?

Last time I checked it was the little pricks at school.

here's what you do op. find a way to scare the worst one so bad it makes them cry and get it on video.

I'm not going into details on how to do that because I don't want charges pressed against me in case you do something you can't and shouldn't get away with.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Sorry to hear your trouble OP. I dont care why you believe what you do or what you believe in.. if its an interest of yours.. no one should interfere. Those arent friends.. trust me.

Also, when jackasses say thinks similar to " buck up because you could live in this" ignore it. They are immature and havent lived long enough to understand that one persons pain is just as important as another's.. the reasons or which one an outsider feels is worse is not the point. The point is that the pain or sadness you feel is yours.. and you are just as important as the people in the pic that was posted. Perhaps his reasons were meant to do good, but what it takes away from is what you feel being just as valid. Your sadness is valid.

If I could do one thing it would be to put shock collars on asshole teens who's mouths are larger than their brains. Plenty of sensitive and interesting teens would have the chance to express themselves without being stomped on for it. All I can tell you.. and Im an old fart.. is that it WILL pass.. the trick is not letting others influence you or make you suffocate the interests you have or retard the path you have chosen. Seriously, the teen years suck, but when you lok back on them.. they arent so significant in the long run. You do what YOU want to do. Be an individual. You can deal with morons.. it will be great practice for your adult life... where morons rule the world.

edit on 19-1-2011 by Advantage because: I cant spell, D'OH!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

wow i even gave you a chance to read the post and you still missed the point . I guess its easier to hit reply and rant without understanding something right sugar.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

"here's what you do op. find a way to scare the worst one so bad it makes them cry and get it on video.

I'm not going into details on how to do that because I don't want charges pressed against me in case you do something you can't and shouldn't get away with."

Oh yea good job . Scare people , make the cry this is such great advice i really hope you have no access to any children

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

People you goto school with can turn into your murderers, and schools will love it and so will the police.

Thats the system.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Tell them you have strands of their hair and a voodoo doll for each of them...

or

I think Boarders has this book:

"Back Off Bullies" by Mark Dobson
ISBN: 1 86471 085 3

I brought it for my daughter and it worked...not the kids at her school respect her because she knows now how to bite back 10 times harder.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Don't get depressed over it; this is what they want and you allowing it. Don't give them a reaction under any circumstances....they will get bored. They are bullying you because they are weak themselves.

Stand strong!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

these are hard times to be young. with information overload at every corner. all i can say is dont care what other people say or do as long as your true to your beliefs and your heart. you'll grow skin and it wont bother anymore. i also found that as you get older people can still be as ignorant as when you were in school. just rise above and you'll be fine.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoubleLL
I'm sorry for posting this but I have to write down my feelings. Hopefully some of you guys can identify with my depression and problems. I hate how my life is and my friends making fun of me. Every time I see them they point and laugh. They call me the "girl who believes in ghost, monsters, and other weird girl who practices Witch Craft." I'm not the only person being made of at my school. A kid I know is made of for being religious as well but he is Christian who believes in ghost, monster, big brother and what not. I hate being made of and I want to make it stop! How can I make it stop? I cry myself to sleep every night because of my depression. [/quote

Dear fellow laughing stock of your school. I am 49 have been a believer in ghost ufos, conspiracy theorys for 2 times your age in years. I have dealt with finger pointing smirky laughs sense I first started thinking as I do. Thing is, I never got depressed from their inabability to understand every human has a separate mind with separate thoughts. I would say If you re-evaluate them into a class of dumb idiots who are mean ars people. Look at them with smirky smiles, say, Ya I am weird right. play along with their harrassments. They will eventually back down from you. You need to make them feel stupid. And this is quite easy to do. You allow this depression to over take you. They are not responsible for your psychy. take control of your mind. Letting them depress you is allowing them to succeed. If you cant get a grip on your mental state you need to take a break from what you are learning and realizing. Who the heck cares what say, we are individual minds sharing our thoughts. stick with htis mindset and they cant depress you. I hope you figure this out, because you have so much more to realize and learn, and this seems to be taking you down, put up with it or stop for awhile intuil you learn hwo to cope with fingers and names...as i sadi i am 49 know and still get the finger pointing and silly names. I usually say something like, durrr ok your ignoramis, when truth slaps you down you will be running to me with stunned glazed eyes in wonder of why you didnt at least give me a chance I may have been right...throw it back at them, they back down or yo become use to it...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join